ORANGE

Da mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
EPILOGUE

11

523 23 0
Da mn_duh

" Geez! How could something like this happen " One of the teachers exclaimed as they rush on their own rooms to talk and ask their students about it.

" Verna! " Yuri shouted as soon as you enter the classroom.

You look at her.

" Do you know what happened ? " Yujin asked you and you nodded your head before taking a sit on your chair.

How come Yuri and Yujin are already closed to each other ?

" it was a heavy vase "

" Did it fall ? "

" Someone must have thrown it "

" How can something like that big could just fall ? "

You heard your classmates said.

" Sit down everyone " As your teacher enter inside the school all of them take a sit and face him. " Im sure all of you know what happened "

" Did anyone go to the rooftop earlier ? " He asked and his students shake their head having no idea.

" Sir, That's Director's Park, car right ? "

" Did someone really throw the pot ? " Hearing what did your classmate just asked you look at Minju who's now sitting quietly.

Minju knows that you're the one who throw the vase and it's up to her if she's going to tell the teachers about it.

" We don't know yet " He answered. " If anyone in our class find out who is it or if you know you made a mistake, come to me "

" The faster the culprit will apologize, the faster we wrap up the incident, okay ? " He continued.

" Yes Sir! " Your classmates answered.

" Now if you excuse me, we still need to talk with the Director and please don't cause trouble " He reminded all of you before leaving the classroom again.

" Our students don't know much about the world, it could be great if you teach them again some manners " The Director spoke.

They ended their talk quickly so the teacher could dig more at the incident and to find out who did it.

" Should we removed the car, Director ? " The Principal asked him. The Director look at him before looking at his broken car.

" Leave it until they turn themselves in " He said before entering his other car, that just arrived. " I'll go now, thankyou for your time "

" Take care Director! We teachers will make sure we will find out who the culprit is " The Principal said as the car's door closed and drive away from them.

" Hand in the forms once you're done " Kim Chaewon the president, spoke.

After your teacher leave, Chaewon enter your classroom and distribute some forms for the club that each students going to join to.

Passing the forms starting from the back, Chaewon already have the forms so she leave the classroom again heading in the office.

" This is all the forms in our classroom, Sir " Chaewon said giving the forms to the teacher who told her to give it to her classmates.

The teacher smile and grab the forms on her hand.

" Thankyou, You're not only studying hard, but you're also the school president which gives you lots of responsibilities to do, It must be exhausting " He said at her.

Chaewon look at him and shake her head. " No, Im fine " She answered shortly and the teacher nodded his head.

" By the way, you're not taking my class this semester, all the smart kids are leaving me, Im only left with halfwits " He spoke while laughing making Chaewon to look at him.

She didn't liked how the teacher said that, and the way he laughed is very annoying.

Chaewon just look at him and bowed.

Realizing that he was the only one who's laughing he stopped and look at Chaewon getting a little awkward infront of her.

She's just a student but why do teachers find her intimidating.

" I'll go now " Chaewon said walking outside the office leaving the teacher alone, and once she leave the office she face the right hallway just to see you passing by on the other hallway.

She take a glance at her watch checking the time, the bell haven't ring so it's still not lunch time.

" Bet, she's going to skip again " She mumbled.

Seeing a familiar person walking, she approach it.

" Maam, Can I talk to you for a minute ? " Chaewon asked the Head Teacher of the School council.

She nodded her head at her as the both of them walked inside the council room to talk privately.

Once the bell rings lunch time have finally come but the break time ended quickly and now students are back at their classrooms for another boring class.

Just like what your subject teachers thought off, it was a big miracle for them seeing you sitting on your own chair while sketching something on your notebook.

Though you do attend some noon class, but you never listened to what are they saying, you always makes yourself disturb so you won't get bored and think of skipping class again.

But you immediately regretted attending the first subject this afternoon, you were bored as hell.

You tried so hard not to doze off and today is the longest and hardest one hour of your life.

But since you're interested in Biology sometimes you listen and sometimes you questioned them.

Yujin wasn't even shocked when she saw you attending the class when you're supposed to be at the rooftop.

She thought that maybe you're not in the mood today to go there.

Though the only reason why you decided to attend is because you've been skipping noon class 4 times already this week and you don't want to be dropped out because once you skip class again for the 5th time , it will be a suspension.

" I mess up " You mumbled after Messing up with the sketch you're doing, after entertaining yourself at it.

You weren't listening at all.

But you heard your name getting called infront and seeing the president on the front door, you're sure guidance are calling you again.

" Follow Chaewon " Your Teacher said at you, all of your classmates look at you, watching what will you do.

You stand and close your notebook putting it on your bag as you put your bag on your back and leave the classroom quickly.

Seeing Chaewon walking, you follow her from behind until she stopped and enter the guidance room.

You sighed thinking why are they not yet sick of seeing your face every week inside.

" Am I going to be suspended ? " That's the first question you asked once you enter inside and you wondered why are you, Chaewon and the teacher are only inside the room.

It's not that it's weird because it's odd to see only the 2 of them.

Chaewon take a sit on her own table and let the 2 of you to talk alone, but still listened to your conversation with each other.

" No " The guidance counsel answered.

" You're here because you were reported to be vandalizing the rooftop "

With the sudden words she dropped you look at her in shocked.

" I what ? " You asked thinking if you heard it right, well you won't deny that you really like skipping class but you never do such nasty things like that.

" Wait Hold on " You chuckled, you're sure they got it wrong.

" I didn't do that " You explained yourself.

" Someone saw you " She spoke, and you raised your eyebrow in confusion.

Taking a glance at Chaewon who's sitting a little far from both of you, she's also staring at you and your eyes meet again for the 3rd time today.

You don't even know why did that always happen whenever you crossed way with her.

Shaking your head quickly before looking back at the teacher. You sat straightly.

" Bring them out then ? " You asked hoping that it's not the girl you're thinking.

Chaewon stand on her chair and approach you after hearing what you said and just with that, you know you really messed up.

" Ok ? " Chaewon said and you mentally cursed yourself on your mind.

You know that what she said at the teacher is a lie.

_________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 44.5K 138
Requested 🍀 Female Reader Imagines with Mina of Twice 💗 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my other...
33.8K 2.1K 19
A princess needs a prince, not another princess. [Mina x Female Reader]
20.6K 1.5K 40
After a messy divorce, Sana Minatozaki is trying to make a fresh start for herself and her son in the little town of Lincoln, Maine, where her friend...