~π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙸 πš†πš˜πšžπš•πš~...

By Smd_lowkey

"𝘞𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘀𝘡𝘢𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘺 π˜₯𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡?" "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯." 𝗖𝗨π—₯π—₯π—˜π—‘π—§π—Ÿπ—¬ π—•π—˜... More

characters
1
3
4

2

1.3K 23 5
By Smd_lowkey

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢-9𝙰𝚖

Oliver forgot that the meeting was at 12 instead of 9, so when he woke up and seen it was 9 he was about to get up but suddenly he got a message.

Ty
𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗍 12 𝗍𝖽.

Oliver
Ok

Justin
𝖮𝗄

Ryan
Alr

Oliver layed back down with Regie for a while, he tried going back to sleep but he couldn't so he put on a movie. Halfway through the movie Regie woke up and was sort of sweating. When Oliver saw how Regie was starting to sweat, he took the blanket off him and went to get him a cold rag. By the time Oliver came back Regie wasn't sweating as much. He put the rag on his forehead and took his temperature, he gave Regie some medication and went to get some water for both of them.

Once Oliver came back with the water he put them down on the dresser on Regie's side . He layed back down next to Regie leaving the rag on his head until it was no longer cold. A few minutes later Regie started to complain about how he was cold, so Oliver got up and got him a blanket that wasn't too thick or too thin. He gave it to Regie and grabbed the rag to see if it was still somewhat cold and to his surprise it was already lukewarm.

Oliver went to run it under cold water again and put it on Regie's forehead. "𝘖𝘭𝘪 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?" Regie asked and Oliver nodded his head and told him what he wanted. After he ordered Oliver grabbed the remote and put on a TV show instead of a movie this time. Oliver layed down next to Regie and watched the show. In about 5 minutes Oliver got up, took the rag off of Regie, checked his temperature and layed back down.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙- 20 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜

Regie got a notification that the food was outside and was about to get up to get it until Oliver spoke up. "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." Regie sighed and layed back down. Oliver knew how much Regie hated laying down for long periods of time because he gets uncomfortable, but for his health he had to make him lay down. He grabbed the food and went back upstairs, gave Regie his food and sat down.

After they finished their food Oliver checked the time and it was only 10. Regie grabbed the trash and threw it away in the trashcan next to his bed and layed down. Oliver set a alarm for 11:25 for both Regie and him as Regie was already almost sleep. Oliver layed down and fell asleep within 5 minutes. While they were sleep Justin and Ryan were walking by and seen the door wide open. They both walked and seen them sleep so they left and closed the door because everyone was up and were starting to get loud.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 11:45

Oliver's alarm went off for the 5th time because they were way more tired then they thought. Regie was the first to wake up even though the phone was closer to Oliver. Oliver woke up right before the alarm went off, looked over to see if Regie was up and once he seen that Regie was up got out of the bed and went to go change. Regie on the other hand stayed in bed and went on his phone until Oliver came back in the room. "𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴?" He nodded and got up and headed downstairs with Oliver.

When they got downstairs they seen everyone either in kitchen or on the couch. Regie walked over to the couch and sat down while Oliver went to the kitchen. After some time Oliver came out of the kitchen and sat next to Regie, grabbed his phone to look at the time. The time was 11:58 meaning it was almost time for the meeting, the ones still in the kitchen made their way to the couch or sat on the floor. By 12 Ty came downstairs and the meetings began.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙- 1 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛

The meeting finishes at one and they get 30 minutes to get ready to flim. Regie changed into some sweats and a t-shirt with some black socks. After he got dressed Oliver went over to him and gave him some medication since he forgot to this morning. They stayed upstairs until Sebastian came to get them as it was time to flim. They filmed 2 almost 3 videos for YouTube, so by now it's 6 almost 7. After Ty announced that filming was over everyone left to do their own thing.

Regie went to his room and took a shower as they were outside most of the time. When he walked into his room he seen Sebastian and Ryan sitting on his bed. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." Regie told them and Sebastian looked at him and told him they were getting food. Regie layed on his bed before telling them what he wanted. "𝘖𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘖𝘭𝘪 𝘪𝘴? 𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦." Ryan said expecting Regie to know but to his surprise Regie shook his head.

"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭." Regie shared with them and pulled out his phone to text Oliver.

𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙-Oliver
Normal-Regie

~~~~~~~~~~𝖳𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖭𝗈𝗐~~~~~~~~~~

𝖮𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?

𝙄𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚. 𝙒𝙝𝙮

𝖡𝖾𝖼𝗎𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝖻 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖱𝗒𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

𝙒𝙝𝙮? 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚.

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙?

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍.

𝘼𝙡𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚.

𝗁𝗆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦." Regie announced startling they other two but they nodded and in about 5 minutes Oliver walked him the room. Sebastian asks him what he wants and Oliver gave him his order while he headed for Regie's bed. Once he sat down Sebastian and Ryan left, Regie grabbed both water bottles of his dresser and gave one to Oliver. He takes the water bottle and Regie drunk his until it was halfway gone, he grabbed the remote and put on the same show from earlier.

About 15 minutes later Ty brung then their food and something to drink. Both Regie and Oliver thanked him and started eating. When they both finished Regie grabbed the trash and threw it away. Oliver got up and left the room to get some clothes so he could shower, normally he would shower in his room but he didn't feel like waiting for the water to heat up. And Regie's water heats up faster then anywhere in the house.

After Oliver took a shower he went over to take Regie's temperature and since it wasn't bad he gave him a small amount of medication before he layed down.
It's now 8:47 so they both are getting ready  to sleep. Regie grabbed some blanket while Oliver grabbed the remote and put on their favorite movie. Regie put both of their phones on the charger layed down followed by Oliver. When they were finally settled they cuddled into each other and fell asleep halfway into the movie.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

{Finally finished editing another chapter. And since school starts in a little over 2 weeks imma try to get as many chapters as I can out. Because once school starts I'm probably gonna post like twice a month 🤷🏽‍♀️. Anyways Bye Bye}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 61.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
859K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...