My alpha's sweet omega

Por Betchstylinson

Every soul mark differ from every Alpha, Beta and Omega it's like a puzzle piece that connects you to your so... Más

Alpha's sweet Omega
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ending 💙💚

Chapter 6

146 4 0
Por Betchstylinson

Forever's not enough...

The morning comes. The sound of bustling on the north wing of the mansion was echoing to Loui's wing. Louis’ was still sleeping heavily and has his IV dextrose attached to his skin. the doctor sedated Louis for him to sleep longer and to recoup his strength.

Mark arranged a closed-door meeting with Zayn’s father to eased up his emotions about the stood up wedding that occurred and persuaded him to reconsider the unification of their clan. Mark proposed to host the rehearsal wedding dinner for both clans and colleagues to solace with the major catastrophe that transpired and follow their customs and beliefs this time in decree to muzzle the constant talked of their packs. Zayn’s father conceded on Mark’s notion since he also preferred the union of two clans to take place and merged the two strongest packs in the country.

Zayn decided to stay in Tomlinson’s mansion, to which Mark didn’t object and gladly accepted Zayn’s proposal to live with Louis. He was aware of his omega son was not a blushing virgin anymore and already mated with another alpha, he was relieved and grateful that Zayn still accepted his son’s dilemma, even promising to maintain it confidential to prevent further embarrassment to their families and to Louis.

Mark certainly adores the idea that Zayn and Louis spent more time together alone and sharing one room. He was optimistic that Louis might improve his perceptions again to Zayn.

Zayn's personal belongings had been brought by his butler who’s presently staying in the Manor to attend to his personal needs.

“Greg, Will you be kind enough to fetch me my two other bags in the car the maids maybe overlook it and kindly coordinate with Sebastian as well and arrange your routine with him while we are here. I know Louis still want Sebastian around.

Greg nodded and was about to leave the room when Zayn called him out again.

"And lastly Greg, can you ask someone from the atelier to deliver my suit here, I needed to fit it first before the wedding rehearsal dinner.” Zayn browsing his laptop and replied to emails about the inquiry to their upcoming wedding rehearsal.

Louis squinted his eyes as he smelt an alpha around. The scent of lavender lingers on his nostrils, he instantly recognized Zayn's scent. He was kind of wishing for Harry’s scent, his alpha’s scent. He missed it badly. The aroma of roses and old pine always sends shivers through his veins every moment.

“Good morning Lou! are you feeling okay? I see that you’re gaining your strength already, please rest some more. You’ll need that for a later dinner party.” Zayn seated beside Louis but gave enough distance between them, he understands his limitations. Especially Louis was newly mated omega, his very sensitive to alpha’s touch and he wants to regain Louis’ trust and forgiveness.

“What dinner party? What wedding? Whose wedding?” Louis continued to ask Zayn then they heard a soft knock on the door.

“Young Master Zayn, the doctor is here. Young Master Louis! You’re awake. I will send you food immediately. Hope you’ll persist to get well and rested.” Sebastian leaves the room and the doctor gets to assess Louis’ status. He wrote something on his log sheet and talked to Zayn whispered some things and exited the room.

“What was that? Why does he need to whisper?” Louis curiously asked Zayn.

“I will tell you but you need to eat first. Sebastian will be here in a while and then we'll talk. I told you-you'll need your strength back.” Zayn demanded.

Louis didn’t debate with Zayn by requesting to feed him. He would rather have Zayn do it than Sebastian. He slightly smiled at Zayn, Sebastian served him chicken chowder soup in a bun. He never thought he’d missed hot liquid this much, he wanted to eat some more but the doctor's advice was to take light food first.

“Good thing you’ve decided to eat. Keep it up and in no time your IV will be taken out.” Zayn feeding Louis and grinning at him.

“I’ve talked to Harry last night he told me he was coming to get me here.  From then on, I understand I needed my strength back for me to be ready If things get rough with my father. He told me that his Mum is setting up a meeting with my parents and I think I should get ready to be out of here. Isn’t that wonderful?” Louis looking hopeful, Zayn smirked at Louis. He fed his fiance some more until Louis gestures that he was already full.

Louis resting his head against the headboard and slowly unravelling himself to sit properly but he can still feel the discomfort and soreness to his bottom hole from the blissful day with his alpha.

“But now I’m curious… What dinner, whose wedding are you talking about earlier?” Louis looked at Zayn confusedly.

“Mark and my father decided to push through our wedding. Your father initiate to host the event and we are having a wedding dinner rehearsal tonight, It’s just a sit-down affair with a three-course meal and an endless flow of champagne and wine. It’s not the real thing though but it’s still lavishly catered and arranged as if it's the real day.” Zayn calmly explained to Louis.

“Why are we talking about the wedding again? I thought it was done and over. Zayn I’m mated and I have an alpha. Why can't anyone understand that?” Louis starts to act distressed.

They heard a soft knocked on the door.

“Young master, Lady Lottie is here to see you.” Sebastian softly announced Lottie’s presence.  Lottie rashly entered the room and didn’t wait for Loui's approval and run towards his brother’s bed.

“Hey, Lou...What happened? I was concerned when I heard the news from my mother that you’re not eating, but good to see that Zayn here is taking good care of you! But wait... I wanna know the truth- mother said you’re already mated?” Lottie glanced at Zayn with her judging eyes. “Zayn you know our tradition! Engagement, wedding rehearsals, wedding and then be ma- ” Lottie proceeded to speak when Louis stopped her by shaking his head.

“No..No..It’s not Zayn. You’re a tactless little shit-” He turned to Zayn.  "Can you give us a moment alone I needed to scold my little sister?” Louis glared his eyes at Lottie as she rolled her eyes to Louis.

“Hey, I’m not Little...I’m already eighteen and I’m a beautiful omega like you!” Lottie tried to shift the topic, she felt bad for accusing Zayn.

Zayn stood up and brushed Louis’ hair with his fingertips and pats Lottie’s shoulder. “I’ll be at the cellar to check for the wine for later, be back hereafter just call Greg if you needed me, Louis.” Zayn went outside the room.

“What the fuck Lou!!! Why you haven’t called me… Am I the last one to know about all of this… Fuck! maybe the whole world knew about this already?  Am I your sister you fuckin’ rascal? Don’t make me strangle you with that IV tube!” Lottie stood and punched his side.

“Hey! That’s a good hit, you’re an omega yourself but you strike like an alpha! I didn’t call you because I don’t want you to get involved and it went on so fast. Lot’s I’ve mated to my soul mark mate! His name is Harry.” Louis is all teary and emotional remembering his alpha.

“Shit! Sorry please don’t cry okay… please be calm. Isn’t it amazing I mean besides the drama it’s a huge thing that you’re given a chance to meet your soulmate mark but why you're still marrying Zayn?” Lottie curiously interrogates Louis who’s now sliding himself under the sheets, closing his eyes.

“Honestly, I don’t know! I thought Harry was coming to get me but now I’ve woken up with this fucking wedding dinner rehearsal. Father is pushing the wedding to get a hold on the Malik clan.” Louis disappointedly removed his IV.

“Lou, why did you do that? Sebastian!” Lottie shouted to Sebastian. “Can you call Greg and ask him I needed Zayn.” Lottie starts to panic and pity his brother looking at the bandages on his hands and now bleeding himself out by forcing him to remove the IV connected to him.

“They all lied Lottie… I’m so tired! Father wanted me to play along, I will give him a show then!”

Louis wiped his tears from his eyes and held his tummy tightly. He was confused about what was going on the fact that his alpha is still nowhere close to him and Zayn didn't even do anything to stop the lies and then his father who kept on leading more lies and he's gone mad omega.

**********

Louis woke up with a banging headache. He looked at his hands now with a newly connected IV. He was still wary because he didn’t hear anything about Harry. “Did he abandon me?” He was anxious to know what was happening to his alpha.

He glances across the room and saw a well-tailored suit; a dark blue jacket with a white button shirt under and dark fitted pants are neatly prepared in front of his vanity cabinet mirror. He breathes heavily and exhales from disappointment.

He doesn’t have the strength to be part of this narrative that his father wanted him to play along. Tears fall on his eyes looking at his soul mark and touching his bond mark with his fingertips.

“What will I do alpha, I’m tired of fighting… I feel so deserted... I need you here with me! Please come back to me...I can’t do this alone.”

A moment later, the doctor removed his IV dextrose and sealed it properly. The maid entered the room headed by Sebastian assisting Louis for his bath. He took the longest bath in his entire lifetime. His skin turned pale and pruney from staying in the tub for so long. His mind is busy thinking plans after plans when Sebastian called out his attention. He mindlessly startled him.

“Young master, most of the guests are arriving. Young master Zayn is asking me about your status. I just told him that you are still getting ready and will be done in no time.” Sebastian handed a dressing gown to Louis.

“Thank you, Sebastian. For staying though I know you don’t have a choice… I mean for acting and treating you bad these past few days... Is just that I’m so tired of this bullshit act that my father is pulling... I didn’t agree with any of this and now I’ll be in the spotlight pleasing everyone!

“Young master I know I don’t have any right to say my piece but you know I’m on your side. I will be your loyal servant. Hope you know that.”  Sebastian smiled at Louis.

“Thank you! I needed that right now.” Louis got out of the tub and went straight to his walk-in closet to prepare.

Zayn was wearing his dark blue coat same colour palette as Louis but he got printed black and white button-down shirt under and dark blue well-fitted pants, his hair was well fixed and style.

Lou, the hairstylist that Zayn hired for this event was almost done doing Louis’ hair when Zayn comes into Louis’ room.  Zayn was awed to see Louis looking fresh and looking spot-on from any angle.

All the maids, hairstylists and Sebastian leave the room to give the couple privacy.

“You look gorgeous my love.” Zayn admired Louis’ fitted suit and his new hairstyle. He was still feeling the butterflies in his stomach even he knew Louis can’t reciprocate his feelings towards him.

“I’m pretending that I’m preparing to go somewhere else, and not to this WEDDING rehearsal for me not to run out of here. To be honest, I’m just waiting for Harry to come and rescue me from this foolishness. Please, Zayn asks my Father to stop this nonsense.” Louis is still angry and pouting in front of his vanity cabinet.

“I know you don’t want to be here but let’s just pretend for the night. Will you do that for me? Let’s play along until Harry makes his move. Okay?” Zayn tries to lighten the mood of Louis.

“How can I keep pretending that I’m into this when I can’t take this fucking charade!? You know me Zayn. I don’t want everyone to know how dysfunctional my family is! Yet if he won’t stop meddling with my life... So, help me god I’ll be torn to his throat!” Louis banged his hands on his vanity cabinet angrily.

Zayn just stared at the angry omega with a pitying look.

**********

The Tomlinson’s hosted the wedding rehearsal dinner. Everything was all set for the event. Coordinators check their agendas and checklist twice, thrice making sure everything are one hundred percent flawless and according to plan seamlessly.

The beautiful bouquets are been set on the tables, Scented candles of different sizes are filling the area, New set of china's are been used, the pleasant smell of lavishly mouth-watering dishes prepared by the house Chef filters the place, Low music playing in the background. The Tomlinson mansion garden was now filled with thousands of fairy lights that give life to the vast garden of the Manor.

The rehearsal dinner guest list includes the couple's families, friends, the Officiant and all the out-of-town guests that arrived in town for the upcoming wedding.

The guests are served canapes and drinks, as they gather at the garden before the dinner event. Loud chatter among guests, having a good laugh and conversation.

Zayn’s family together with Louis’ Mother are seated closely near the couple looking happy and contented.

The guests are wearing formal rehearsal dinners attire to fit the classy event. Most of the men are wearing dark suits and ties, and women are wearing cocktail dresses and long gowns that make the event look extra glamorous as already is. They invited some press to cover one of the most awaited events of the two richest Mogul unifying a union to create a strong clan.

It’s a free sitting event. Aside from ensuring that it won't upstage the more formal wedding set-up.  Mark wanted their guests to converse and mingle with one another to loosen up guests who are meeting for the first time and to ease the tension between the two packs.

Mark gave a speech to welcome the guests and honour the couple. Everyone looks at the couple all in happy spirits, toasting wines and champagnes to them. Sending their congratulatory remarks when they went to their table to meet them.

The event was now in full swing when Louis stood up and smell something familiar.

“He's here...how? Why didn't he tell me?!” Louis talking to himself. eyes roaming around the area kept looking on his mated alpha.

The scents were making him high and it was getting stronger when Nick suddenly appeared in front of him and hands clung on his alpha’s arms.

“What the fuck is this! Why this fucking omega is all over my alpha!” He looked at Nick with narrowed eyes and gazes at his alpha with a questioning look. He wanted to cut off the hands of this omega in front of his alpha to know how pissed he was for letting someone touch him.

“Hey, Lou and Zayn! Congratulations! Good to know your wedding is finally happening.” Nick tightened his grip on Harry’s arms that makes Harry bothered and sweating to his pants. He felt how Louis was ready to rip Nick apart and how distressed he was but continued to play along with Nick and calm himself.

“Don’t be shy love… I’m so proud of myself that finally, you agreed to date me and be my plus one but of course he needed to have a chaperone. Oh, by the way where’s Niall?” Nick shifted his head around. “Well, he’s a big boy he can take care of himself. Anyway, congratulations to both of you!  You are truly a match made in heaven, don't they Harry?”

Zayn smiled at Nick and glared at Harry with disdain. Louis raised his eyebrows at Nick's comment and struck a darting eye to Harry.

Nick leaned to Louis’ ears and whispered. “Lou, is it true that you and Zayn are already bonded? I thought you were a virginal omega. No, offence!” Nick laughing to himself, Louis looked at Harry intently with full rage and disappointment. Harry felt Louis’ dagger's eyes pinned on him.

Harry looked good with his man-bun, short curls swirling his forehead and fitted black suit and white button undershirt that exposed his swallow tattoo made Louis drool to his alpha mate even more.

Louis kept on holding his soul mark and his bond mark to keep him sane and not planned an attack on Nick.

“I’m Harry’s Omega, I’m Harry’s Omega and not this pretending slut! who’s trying hard to be Harry’s omega.” Louis kept on repeating the chant to himself to prolong his agony to destroy the face of this pretender in front of him.

Harry felt that Louis was already on the edge to savage Nick’s face with his bare hands. He’s trying his best to loosen Nick's grip on his arms but the more he moves the more Nick tightened the grip.

Another guest went towards Zayn and Louis, it was Nick’s and Harry’s cue to move along.

Finally, Louis couldn’t take the emotional torture that he was having. He was so jealous and angry with Nick and most especially with Harry. 

He unintentionally grabbed Zayn’s hand and whispers to him. “Can I be in my room Zayn? I couldn’t take this anymore I might have an emotional breakdown right now in front of our family and friends.” Louis almost cried to Zayn.

Harry gazed at Louis and Zayn who's too close to each other that made him furious. He forcefully removed Nick's hands on his arms. Nick confusedly looks at Harry.  Harry’s eyes are now turning red, He’s moving towards Zayn and Louis’ direction when Mark started to do another speech. Harry stood still and stared at Louis.

“Thank you, friends and families, for coming and being part of this important event to finally witness the unification of Malik-Tomlinson Clan. Zayn and Louis, a few days from now you’ll be bonded through Marriage and may you be mated happily and have lots of children to come and inherit the two strongest corporations and clans in the world that we will now pass on to both of you and your children’s generation.

All the guests applauded Mark, Zayn’s father raised his champagne glass to Mark.

Louis looked at Harry now all teared up. He felt his alpha’s sadness and defeated demeanour.

Louis held his breath and realized this is too much to bear. “This can’t be happening!”

Louis stood up and couldn't take any words that are coming out to his father’s mouth. He was jealous, angry and full of rage, all because of this shameless charade and hearing all the lies that his father was establishing made his stomach twisted and he couldn’t let this foolishness ruin his life and his alpha.

He went to his father and forcefully shoved the microphone to his father.

“What are you doing Louis? Stop there, right now!” Mark glared at his son.

“No! I will not…You already said enough father and I guess this is my time to give my speech.”  

“Louis you’ll regret this.” Mark looked to the guests and to Zayn signalling to calm Louis.

Zayn walked towards Louis but he just nodded to him for approval. Louis puffs out heavily.

“Good evening everyone! I will take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped with the preparations. But every good thing also comes to an end.”

Everyone was now looking at each other, buzzing to their seats anticipating Louis’ next speech.

“Family and friends you are all nearest and dearest to me and this is a great way for me to announce that I’m not marrying Zayn and I found my soul mark mate and I’m already mated with him and he was here with us.”

Everyone in the event area became curious as to who that might be. Zayn’s Clan remain seated but fuming on their seats.

“Is he here? How could this happen? Louis stop your irrational behaviour, Zayn makes him stop.” The tensions building up. Louis’ heart beating fast.

Anger rising with Zayn’s father, fists clenching to his table couldn’t believe for the second time they are been humiliated again. He was looking at Mark devastatingly.

Mark felt the embarrassment and anger of his comrade and look at Louis with dismay. Jay runs towards his alpha’s side both remained quiet and observe the crowd's reaction. Their guest started to talk and whisper to themselves, endless chattering in the background.

Liam was standing far behind, quietly observing Zayn and staying hidden on the sideline. Away to Zayn’s family's eyes. He knew his Best friend needed him now more than ever.

The whole clan of Malik leave abruptly full of disappointment at what was happening but Zayn stayed behind with Louis while he proceeds to do his part.

Flashes of the camera are now in toll and for sure tomorrow they will be in the headline. Tomlinson and Malik's PR team are fast to act. Most of the guards requested the guest and press to delete any material pertaining to the speech. Press people are lined up and given a thick envelope the amount inside remained unclear and let them sign confidentiality contract after.

Louis continued his speech. “I want everyone to know that I’m in love and an In love omega can do everything for his alpha. If you may my alpha. Please come forward and stand by my side please.”

Louis looking at Harry and gesturing for him to come over. All eyes are now on Harry. He was walking slowly and embraced Louis tightly. Nick and the other guests are dumbfounded by what they witnessed. Some guests say it’s a catastrophe but also some say they are legends but mostly they were amazed by their love story.

Louis nuzzled his alpha’s scent and Harry sniffed to his omega. They both happily look at the crowd. And the crowd applauded the very brave omega who fought to find his true happiness.

“Stop this nonsense. I will not let you-” Mark was about to make a scene but Jay snatches his hand and pull him aside.

Harry and Louis stared at each other and they hurriedly run off together to the event area.

“If you will not stop this and make another scene, I promise you, Mark… you will not only lose a son but you’ll lose your family, can’t you see our pack is happy for our son finding his soul mark and mated to him? Only a few people are lucky to find one. Please let this go.” Jay forcefully demanded his alpha’s husband. Mark couldn’t do anything and hurriedly leave the garden. Jay stayed to assist the guests.

“Enjoy the party everyone… The night is still young,” Jay announced to their family and friends.

The sound of flashes of a camera and loud cheering from the guests and Tomlinson's pack are filling up the event area. They all feist on expensive drinks and lavishing food.

***********

Out of the blue, Niall and Lottie appeared with sore lips and messy hair.

“What happened, alpha? Do you think we’ve missed something?” Lottie looked at Niall with a questioning look.

“My omega honestly I don’t know the moment my mark aches and smell your euphoric scent of Peony the fulsome blooms that smell as pretty as your deliciously distinctive scent capture my whole being and never mind what goes within.”

“What? Are you high? Are you like that? but okay my dear alpha your smell is equally great love! You smell like... A newly pick freesia in a garden. You smell like spring quite like a fresh scent. Light but with enough depth to tantalize my senses.” Lottie nuzzled to Niall's scent gland.

“I was supposed to watch a series on Netflix. Good thing I came here to be Harry’s chaperone and met you my soul mark omega.” Niall scent his omega.

“Harry as in Louis’ soul mark mate? Who are you then my alpha? Sorry, we’ve never introduced ourselves formally.” Lottie lazily sniffed Niall's scent gland.

“I tasted your lips and drunkenly mark scented you and we now know we are the alpha and omega for each other, but I didn’t get your name...” Niall says, looking at Lottie with intense lust. “I’m Niall Horan your servant, your helper, your lover, your everything.”

“I’m glad, I came back home and finally found my alpha! I’m Lottie Tomlinson, your omega. Are you ready for drama in your life?” Lottie grinned teasing Niall.

“Whatever it takes to have you I’m all in!” He carried Lottie's bridal style. “Now where’s your room, my omega?” Niall moves swiftly to take his Omega out of the event area.

Both giggling loudly.

**********

Zayn quietly walks through the vast garden of Tomlinson, holding a bottle of champagne. He sits on a park bench nearby the gazebo and man-made swamp hand on his temple when he smelled a different kind of scent. His nostrils are in full alarm.

“Who’s there? I can smell you so please come out before I call the guards!”

But the smell mellowed.

“What the fuck! Who owns that scent? I never smelled it before...” Zayn curiously looks around but the surroundings are silent.

Suddenly his phone rang. He checked the name and it was Liam.

“Hey there!” Liam chirped. “Am I interrupting you?”

“Oh, no...it’s just that I thought someone was following me, then I smelled something strange.” Zayn mindlessly shared.

“Strange smell? Different in a bad way or… Who’s following you? Where are you then?” Liam bombarded a series of questions to Zayn.

“Well, strange because I’ve never smelt it before, and different in a good way because it’s sort of an intoxicating vapour of Lilies. It’s unforgettable. I’m here alone experiencing my happiness right now.” Zayn teasing Liam.

“Hey! Are you experiencing the owner of that unforgettable scent, that makes you happy?” Liam jokingly replied to Zayn.

“No...No. I’m experiencing the taste of Diamond the most expensive champagne in the world. And I’m talking to my best friend on my lowest night...That makes me happy somehow!” Zayn takes a swig of his champagne bottle.

“To be honest, I’m also having a bad day… We are losing sponsors at the daycare and I think I need one of my richest friends to help me out. But of course, I won’t pressure you… Anyway, why are you alone? Where’s Louis?” Liam inquires, a tinge of stress in his tone.

“Well, I will be gladly at your service...Just say what you need...consider it done! I will visit you soon once I’m done with my mess here. Louis is finally with his true alpha. I’m only just Louis’ best friend Liam, nothing more and what hurts me even more… deep inside I’m jealous of him because he finally found someone and he is happy without me.” Zayn laying on the bench gazing at the stars and fiddling on his phone.

“Don’t be sad… Everything has its reason.” Liam mumbles, trying to lighten the mood of the alpha. “And remember, you may not be happy now but tomorrow will be different... soon you’ll be okay! At least he’ll remain in your life as a friend. You two have a whole lot of history. I will update you soon about the sponsorship. I hope you’re feeling better now!”

“Yes… I am. I miss our little talks. You know I’m not like this with just anyone. So you’re lucky!” Zayn teasing Liam.

“Okay! I’ll take that… just easy on the drinking even if it has a real diamond in it… okay! Bye Z. Love you!” Liam slightly laughed and heavily sighed after.

“Bye Li...Love you...” Zayn felt a sudden ache on his mark on the back of his neck, then it was gone.

“What the fuck...What’s that! Zayn got up and was still in full alert looking around and went back to the mansion.

Little did he know Liam is hiding away from him concealing his scent.

**********

“Where are we going alpha?” Louis asked watching Harry dart around his room grabbing up most of Louis’ belongings.

“We can’t go to the Villa so we will go to my Mum’s. No one knew where she lives. We just need to pick her up at the apartment.” Harry moved quickly, trying to fit all Louis’ clothes into two big bags.

“Hey, I think that’s enough clothes. Let’s move before they lock me in here again.”

Harry halted and gently pulled Louis’ head into his lips, pecking his hairline than his lips.

“I missed that so much,” he said rapidly as he begins again searching the room for more of Louis’ stuff. “-and I’m sorry my plan didn’t go as well as I hoped. Your father didn’t grant us the meeting with him. So, when Nick asked me to be his plus one to the rehearsal I didn't think twice. I seized the opportunity to get close to you.”

Louis shook his head vigorously. “You’re forgiven alpha. I’m sorry if I overreacted I was jealous seeing you with Nick and it made me decide it’s either now or I forever hold my peace.”

“It’s a brave feat my omega. Just when I thought I couldn’t be any prouder of you!” Harry clarified and slid to Louis’ weak arms a thick jacket. “It’s getting cold outside. You’re already so fragile. Don’t worry, I’m here now.”

"I love you, Alpha. I hope you knew that.” Louis murmured and clasped Harry’s hand, pressing a soft kiss.

“Yes, my love. I know. And you know I love you just the same or much greater. Let’s go!” Harry carrying Louis' bag and exits the room.

Zayn opened Louis' door and was shocked to see the two with the handful of bags.

“Where are you going? I hope you know that I won't be around to help you out anymore. My father just called me and wants me to be back in our home immediately.” Zayn trying to glow even how sad his demeanour is.

“I think it’s better that you don’t know this time but thank you Zayn for staying and being my best friend. I’m praying you’ll find someone too. You’re not hard to love.” Louis looked to Harry for approval and Harry nodded to Louis, he hugged his best friend and bid him farewell and Harry just shook his hands.

“Oh, wait before I forget...” Zayn whispered to Louis' ears and Louis hugged tightened and all teary. Harry doesn’t like it a bit but this is not the right time to confront and protest with his omega.

“Goodbye, Louis! Take care of him, Harry!” Zayn waved goodbye to the hurrying couple running and walking to the long hallway of the west wing.

**********

Louis slept peacefully at Harry’s SUV. They drove to Harry’s apartment to pick up Anne who was waiting at the bottom stairs. Harry didn’t wake him up to meet his Mum not until they arrived at Anne’s house.

“Sweet, We are here at my Mum’s wake up please.” Harry wakes up Louis to his deep sleep.

“Wow! that’s the longest sleep I’ve experienced since we’ve separated. Please don’t ever let me go alpha… My life is nothing without you.” Louis looked intently at his alpha that looked worried and furious.

“I know why you're looking at me like that...I can feel you, later I explain everything but please for now carry me please, I don’t have the strength to walk and my legs are cramped.” Louis fluttering his eyelashes.

“Okay. You used that to me again! you know that’s my weakness your soft look. I can carry you with all my might.” Harry carried Loui's bridal style, even though he is tired from driving almost three hours straight.

Anne was already in the kitchen boiling water and preparing some tea for them.

“I’m not feeling well my only… my back is hurting and it's killing me.” Louis entering at Anne’s home and to his disbelief, Anne’s house was a typical suburban rich. A classy and well-manicured lawn, high ceiling and extravagant chandeliers.

Harry plopped Louis on the couch. He settled Louis’ head on his lap. And put pillows under his back to make him more comfortable. Anne seated in front of them with Robin while he patted Harry’s shoulder and nodded to Louis.

“Mum and Robin...I would like you to meet Louis my omega soul mark and mate.” Harry smugly announces it to his Mum and his Step-dad.

“Louis my sweet, My mum and dad oh, Our Mum Anne and Dad Robin.” Harry scratched his temple and brushed Louis’ hair with his fingers.

Louis still laid on Harry’s lap and he extended his arms to Anne and Robin waiting for a hug.

Anne and Robin walked towards Louis who was comfortably lying on their son’s lap.

“I’m smelling something different in you sweet? And may I know what did Zayn whisper to you before we leave? Harry continued to play Louis' hair but was still in his serious mood.

“Okay… Well, after my father dragged me home, I was so devastated. I got sick, and they ran a few tests on my blood. Well, the results just got back today and the Doctor told Zayn that there’s a presence of hCG or human chorionic gonadotropin in my blood. It’s a hormone produced by the placenta shortly after an embryo forms on the uterine wall.” Louis exhaled heavily after his long speech. Anne, Robin, and Harry didn’t grasp what he said and looked at each other confusedly and still acting clueless.

“In short, I’m pregnant!” Louis excitedly shouted to Harry’s face and looked at Anne and Robin.

“Wait- What? Really? I told you I felt them… Remember!? Wow! I was right!  Mum, Robin I’ll be a Papa!” Harry holding Louis' belly and kissing Louis tenderly.

Anne stared at the mated couple with pure happiness. She was happy that at least his son got his omega back in his arms and hugged Robin too.

**********

Anne gave Harry the key to their guest house located at the back of their main house.

It’s smaller than their Cabin but it’s still cosy and well kept. Most of the couches are in earth tones and the walls are cool colours that are soothing to the eyes.

It doesn't have a dining table but there’s a small coffee table for two, the kitchen was incredibly complete with essential appliances, it has two rooms; Master’s bedroom and guest room but space are not so big. Good thing it has a minimalist vibe.

Louis excitedly went to the Master’s bedroom and removed his clothes hurriedly and went under the covers and waited for Harry’s to appear.

The smell of Louis pheromones filled the whole house. The scent of strawberries and vanilla that he truly missed made Harry run to the bedroom.

Louis lying on the bed sideways and staying under the sheet covers, covering himself for a bit of a surprise to his alpha. Harry arrived in the room sniffing the air, he forcefully pulled the sheet cover and drool to the naked body of his omega exposing his bulging belly that sends a shiver to his bones.

“God I miss this...I miss looking at you… oh, your belly mama sweet is getting swollen.” Harry went to Louis cooing to his mate. And pressed a gentle kiss to his belly.

“Are you done my only? Admiring your baby? I need you too…” Louis pouting and whimpering.

“Hey, of course, my sweet I’m just asking permission to our baby that I will knot mama!” Harry caressing Louis’ belly.

“And what did the baby say to you?” Louis teasingly plays along with Harry.

“The baby told me that’s it's okay, will hold on tight and safe and Locked.” Harry giggles and Louis giggles with him too.

Harry fixed Loui's hair and kissed his forehead, tracing kisses down to his neck kissing the bond mark and leaving a big love bite on Louis’ neck, slowly shifting down to Louis’ nipple, looking tender than usual. "Soon these two will be filled with milk!" Harry sucked it gently as he begins again to licked and fiddle it with his tongue swirling it around that made Louis moan lowly. Moving down to his belly now swollen, a small lump was showing, Harry gently pressed kisses.

Slowly tracing down to his hard length with his tongue licking the tip of the cock and tasting the pre-come of Louis’ length. He was sucking it earnestly until he bottomed out and continued bobbing back and forth till Louis grab Harry’s hair.

Slick leaking on his tight hole. Harry inhale his sweet scent of pheromones.

“Mama sweet, I will eat your sweet juice and then fuck you hard until you feel me for days to come. You want that my sweet?” Harry moves his head down to Loui's leaking hole.

“Yes, fuck! Alpha I want to feel you please.” Louis spreads his legs to give Harry better access.

Harry held Louis' thigh and tighten the grip and slid his tongue aggressively and continue to slurp his lips and tongue faster making Louis inhale and exhale continuously gasping for air.

“I’m ready alpha, please...I wanna feel you!”

Louis looks lustfully at Harry.  

Harry steadily holds his length and push it eagerly. Thrusting back and forth, Louis arching his back to the pleasure he was feeling to the sensation of being full from his alpha’s thick cock was indescribable.

Harry begins again to shove his length until he bottomed out. Thrusting hard and slow, pressing his body against Louis’ body to create more friction. Louis moved his waist in a circular motion, both now moving in synchronized motion pumping and humping tirelessly till Louis felt he was nearly coming.

“My only I’m coming… My Alpha…” Louis moaned loudly.

“Ohh, Sweet...I’m going to knot you...Okay?” Harry felt that his cock was expanding and continually coming and moaning to Louis’ ears.

“My mama sweet, I think this might take a while, been stressed out without you... Never touch myself.” Harry lying on top of Louis resting his head on his shoulder.

“It’s Okay my only… I was not planning to leave or move anyway. May I ask why is your Mum… Oops! Mum, wanted to have a meeting with my father.” Louis curiously asked Harry.

“Honestly, I don’t know but it appears it’s something big. But I don’t have a clue either.” Harry is almost half asleep on Louis’ shoulder.

**********

After a week of silence from Louis’ father, a procession of cars arrived at Anne’s front yard.

Mark’s assistant knocked on Anne’s front door. Anne and Robin are already expecting them.

Jay and Mark are walking hand in hand. Gazing to their son’s new surroundings.

Mark's eyes widen when he saw Anne waiting by the door. Mark holding his soul mark bond that starting to ache a little. Anne smiled at Mark and looked at Jay and simply nod. Anne gestured them to come in.

Jay and Mark are waiting in the sitting area for Louis and Harry.  Robin called the couple to their house and Anne entertained the guests. Mark became quieter than usual which made Jay a little worried.

“Are you okay? Is there something wrong?” Jay asked his alpha worriedly.

“Nothing... I know you can feel my emotions and I can’t lie to you… Uhm-Anne is-” Suddenly Louis, Harry, Robin are entering the room.  Louis was hiding behind Harry’s back and seated far away from his mother and father.

“What are you doing here Mother and Father?” Louis nervously asked his parents and looked down on the floor.

“We are here because Anne called us.” Mark looked at Anne and Robin who were seated in front of them and tossed a glimpse at his son.

“Anne wanted to set this meeting for you both to have a peaceful life and stop hiding or even run away again. I know I’ve been hard on you Louis. But I just want to protect you… Because you’re an Omega inheriting one of the biggest companies in the world and they will not be kind to you. So, I want you to have a strong alpha beside you like Zayn, that also comes to our same social class.” Mark looking at his son and observing his petite demeanour whose slightly glowing.  

“That's an unfair father! You never even ask me if I wanted to have the company.” Louis starting to be distressed.

“Yes, I’ve been unreasonable but life has been outrageous to me too but I survived it, thinking you’ll survive it too but you’re different from me Louis.” Mark shows his vulnerability.

“Life is unfair to you, father? I don’t think I’m hearing it right?” Louis still does not trust his father fully.

“Like you...I’ve found my soul mark mate but my father didn’t allow me to have her and be mated to her.” Mark looks to Jay and Hold his hand.

“I didn’t oppose my father’s will, because at that time I knew I needed to follow him. During that moment Tomlinson Realty, is still emerging from a massive loss in the stock market and being married to Jay and unifying it through a wedding and being mated to her will stabilize the company’s future and secures my pack social status and be the most successful merging of the pack in history. The Poulston and Tomlinson pack will create a victorious Clan. And that's what happens, look at us now.” Mark held Jay's hands tightly and stared at Louis again.

“I’ve tried my best to forget her and move forward with my life and just think of Jay as my rightful omega and don't get me wrong, I don’t have any remorse for choosing Jay, your Mother. But of course, soul mark mate is still different, there's a certain gravity that will pull you together. But unlike you, I was not brave my son... To think I’m an alpha.”  Mark looks at Louis and Harry.

“Why you’re telling this to us? The whole world knew you didn’t marry Mother because she was your soulmate omega. Why does this issue concern us?” Louis still guarded to his father.

The tension was building up, everyone was looking at each other and suddenly Anne spoke.

“I’m his soul mark omega, Louis!” Anne replied to Louis and glared at his son.

Harry's eyes widen, hand on his mouth. Jay remained quiet but teary and Mark still held Jay’s hand tightly. Robin knew it all along.

Louis couldn’t believe what was happening destiny got a massive plan for his life.

“Now I understand why our eyes changed colour sweet because our parents are both soul mark mates.” Harry still shaking his head in disbelief.

“I’m sorry my son if I made you and your alpha’s life miserable but your Mother and I agreed that you deserve to be happy and be with your alpha. I hope you could find in your heart to forgive me.” Mark walk towards his son and Harry both crying and sobbing.

“I’m also giving you my blessing to marry and to be mated with your soul mark which you already is.” Mark Smelt something on Louis a new strange smell.

“Louis, are you two expecting?” Mark confusedly looks at the couple.

Louis inhales and exhales heavily. “Yes, Father We are!  You’ll be Grandfather soon.” Louis walked toward his father and hugged him tightly.

Mark held his arms wide to include Harry in a group hug. They hugged each other and Jay walked towards his son and hugged him tightly, Anne joined in. Made the two girls sandwich Louis and pressed kisses to Louis’ cheeks.

**********

Children laughing in the background. Soft giggles and yelling surrounding the garden of  Mary’s Daycare for Children of unwed/unmated omegas. Most are happy kids playing and enjoying the good weather outside the daycare. Running around, playing hide and seek, taking turns on the little slide and riding the swing. Liam is busy with daycare and helping out Mary with the kids. He usually spent his free time assisting her and considered it as his charity work being a supportive omega as he is.

Three big boxes are delivered to the Daycare. The courier personally asked Liam to receive the package. He was hesitant to accept it because he knows it should be addressed to Mary but why to him.

He looked at the delivery guy questionably.

The delivery guy unloads the boxes out of their vehicle service. Liam checks the box, but it doesn't have any name indicating whose sponsor, but Liam already got a hunch.

“May I ask if you happened to know who’s the sender?” Liam asked the delivery guy.

“The only name on the delivery copy is signed for Z? Nothing more. I don’t know if that makes sense Sir, regarding your query?” delivery guy handed Liam the receiving copy.

“Yes! It makes wonderful sense. Thank you! Can you put the boxes at the office?” Liam felt sudden happiness.

Liam opened the boxes and to his surprise, he saw clothes, toys, and books.

“Oh my! I can’t believe this. Mary would be glad about these donations.”

Liam put his hands on his heart and touch his soul mark on the back of his neck, that’s not been aching for a long time, but when he saw Zayn again during rehearsal dinner he felt the mark burning pain again, it may be triggered because he saw him again.

“I need to be with my alpha!” He said to himself, heart beating fast.

After his duty to the daycare. He excitedly shows the boxes full of donations to Mary. She was very happy because it’s been a while since they received donations from a sponsor. Most of the children at the Daycare are children of unmated omega and unwed omega, that struggling to cope and live their lives day by day in a judgemental society that they have.

“Wow, it’s been a while since we received bulk donations. Who is the sponsor? So, we can give them thank you cards from the kids!” Mary inquires to Liam and checks the boxes.

“I think… I know the sponsor Mary, but I guess he wanted to be anonymous. but either way, giving a card is a nice idea.” Liam shared his happiness with Mary.

Liam felt tired doing his daily errands and went home to his old apartment. Liam lived alone since he was announced as an omega. His father didn't like to have an omega son. His father was a traditional man who believes that the omega is only destined to be a homemaker and to take care of his children not bound to help him with their struggling business.

He was expecting a lot from Liam being his only son. The day he was presented he was devastated and started his drinking habit and became an alcoholic afterwards. Liam couldn’t take that he was the one to blame for the misfortune of his father in his life.  He decided to go on solo.

He put the kettle on the stove and decided to call up Zayn.

“Hello?” Liam greeted the other line with his softest voice.

“Hello to you! Never heard from you since our last talk? I missed you!” Zayn excitedly answered his best friend.

“I called you because I wanted to say thank you for your donations. Kids will love it.” Liam looks at the reflection of his soul mark on the mirror.

“Ohh! how did you find out? I specifically told Greg to make it anonymous sender.” Zayn scratched his nape.

“I know...I just ask the courier to at least gave us the sender if there's any and he just said signed for Z. No doubt I know it’s you.” Liam's heart beating fast he sighed heavily.

“Can we meet so, I could thank you personally? And it’s been what four years?” Liam bit his lips.

“I was also thinking about it, it’s been hard for me these days and I told you I missed your shoulder to lean on... missing it so much!” Zayn wondered to himself how he loved being vulnerable to Liam.

“That’s amazing can we do it on Saturday? I mean if  you’re free?” Liam felt he was melting from nervousness.

“Sure… Do you still live with your parents?”  Zayn felt guilty that he never knew much about Liam's life. He was always focused on Louis and he forgot his other best friend.

“Sorry been out on the loop in your life. What kind of best friend I'm...I didn’t even ask you about it.” Zayn breathing heavily.

“No! It’s nothing… I just don’t like to share it either. So, I’m living alone since I was presented as omega.” Liam exhaled and sighed to lighten his breathing.

“Ughm...Okay, we have many things to talk about and to patch on. Don’t worry this time around I will be present in your life. See you on Saturday  Love you Li.” Zayn felt his aching mark. “Fuck...It’s hurting again…got to go.”

“What’s hurting you?” Liam curiously asked but the kettle’s whistle echoed on his apartment.

“AHHHHH, my soulmate-” Zayn been cut off by Liam.

“Z, Sorry but  I have to go… Let’s just meet on Saturday. See you Z Love you!” Liam knew that Zayn's marks are also starting to ache because he felt it too. He just cut him because he knew himself that he was so close to revealing it to Zayn.

It’s Saturday and Liam woke up early to clean his apartment. He placed his scented lavender candles in the middle of the room. The scent reminded him of Zayn the refreshing scent of Lavender.

“Fuck we didn’t talk about time.” then he felt that he was burning. He felt he was getting sick. So warmed.

“Shit I’m in heat! This is not the right moment for me to see Zayn! Fuck!” He decided to call Zayn but he heard a knock on his door.

“Fuck! He is here! Calming himself down and acting as natural as possible.

Liam checks at the peephole to check if it’s Zayn. His conscious is opening his door to anyone because he knew how dangerous it is for an unmated omega now on the first wave of heat. His scent will drive any alpha horny and drooled to his pheromones.

Liam sighed heavily. Heart beating fast with sudden anticipation in opening the door, he realized it will be the end of his aspiration. Because he knew his scent will transcend to Zayn and he’ll discover his longtime secret that they truly meant to be. The Alpha and his omega.  

It’s been a while since they met face to face and now the moment was here. He doesn’t know how to react and given the unexpected moment of being in the heat was a different story.

Liam opened the door and he saw Zayn inhaling the scent and frowned, he looked edgy and terrible. He was holding his nape. Liam knew that his mark is burning like hell because his mark begins to ache too.

Zayn got inside his apartment still uneasy with the pain and drowsy with the familiar smell. Liam continued to examine the alpha, Suddenly Liam got enough courage to embrace Zayn and hold his nape.

Zayn's eyes widen and he felt a sudden trance of soul marks mate magic. The pulling of gravity took over his body. The scent of Lilies aggravates the omega scent that brought him to the verge.

“Li! I know this is sudden, but I want to know if you are you, my Soulmark mate? Your smell is familiar I smelt it before… are you the one spying on me? Your scent is making me insane.” Zayn frankly announced his urge to Liam.

“Yes and Yes to your questions and I think you should leave because I’m in heat alpha! It’s sudden because I know my schedule but I think my body knew that you are coming and it triggers my heat.” Liam tried to pull himself off in scenting Zayn's scent gland.

He was seeking out the crook of Zayn’s neck, inhaling Zayn’s refreshing and relaxing Lavender scent. He was fighting his urges to his alpha’s warm body.  He wasn’t expecting that this will happen, he couldn’t hide his desire to sniff Zayn's scent gland. He would not deny the fact that he was horny as fuck because he was in heat and an alpha presence makes him want to do more.

“I will not leave you alone my omega! Especially now I know that you are my soul mark mate.” Zayn intently stared at Liam.

“Hold me… I’m yours to take and never ever let go. Say it Liam please make me stay and I'll take you from here onwards. We are meant to be!” Zayn runs his hands to Liam's waist and giving it enough pressure and drool more at the scent of pheromones inside the room and Liam's scent gland.

“I want you and I will take you nice and slow,” Zayn whispered to Liam, biting his earlobes sending a   shiver to his bones.

“I need you in my arms my alpha but we haven’t talked about anything yet.” Liam deepens his lips and nose to Zayn’s neck.

“We are soul mark and I will knot you and mated you just say you’ll agree on this and It’s far more important than anything… will you accept me as your mated alpha?” Zayn Looks at Liam intently.

“Yes, I will! How about your family. They might be against all of this.” Liam looking down and looking emotional.

“Hey! Don’t mind them. I’m your alpha just think about me. They can’t do anything about me now… because I found you!”

Zayn lifted Liam to the couch and lay him down as he pressed his body on top of Liam. Grinding his body deeply to Liam. He traced Liam’s face with his fingertips along through his cheeks and kissed his omega torridly.

“Put your fingers on my mouth you're making me weak my alpha…Please let’s take off our clothes and send me to heaven because every touch you’ve made sends a quiver through my veins. I’m hungry for you to touch me my alpha.” Liam held Zayn’s waist to keep him grinding under their swollen cock.

“I will! So let’s move to your room till I take you and you’ll never suffer your heat alone again because I’m here to fulfil your needs.” Zayn lifted Liam and moved to Liam’s room.

"You are so beautiful never thought that all along you are my omega. I’m sorry for your agony my lovely... hope you could forgive me for letting you experience not being loved by your alpha but now be ready to sweep away. You’re a real angel created for me.  You were made for me to love." Liam’s eyes softened and he reached up to rub their noses together affectionately.

Zayn lays Liam back down on the bed, rocking his hips forward. His knot deflated a while ago but his cock was still hard and demanding.

He nuzzled his face into Zayn’s neck, kissing over his gland. He dabbed his thumb over Liam's brow and smiles affectionately when Liam snuffles in his sleep.

“There’s no one above you... Forever is a long time to share but I’ll rather share it with you than not have it all.” Zayn whispering to Liam.

We are finally together. My omega!

**********

After the back and forth of moving van from Louis’ mansion and Harry’s apartment finally,

Louis and Harry are officially moved into their cabin.

Harry still worked at the bakery but he does everything to their home and just hires a bread van, to pick up the baked goods from their home to Martha’s bakery. He doesn’t want to leave Louis alone, especially of his condition.

Lottie went to visit the couple at the cabin. Harry was busy preparing a wonderful lunch for them baked salmon and stir fry vegetables.

“My sweet Lottie is here!” Louis was running to their porch to welcome her to their cabin.

Harry ran towards them because he smelled a familiar scent but he saw no one. He just shrugged the idea.

“Lottie I want you to meet my alpha Harry, Harry this is Lottie!” Harry heavily breathing.

“Sweet are you okay?” Louis asks Harry. He simply nodded and then Lottie hugged Harry a rumbling sound from the side of the car gets louder.

“Fuck! What are you doing here? How did you get here?” Harry asked Niall while catching his breath.

“Chill H, breathe in and breathe out…are you now okay?” Niall let Harry catches his breath.

“Can I come inside first because getting here is a long drive,” Niall commented to Harry.

“Wait...wait... where’s your car?” Harry Looks around.

“I only saw Lottie’s car? Are you and Lottie went here together?” Harry looked confused.

“Finally it clicks to you...Yes, we are… She’s my omega...would you believe that!” Niall laughed at Harry and went towards the back of the car to pick up a basket full of green mangoes that Louis’ requested Lottie to bought it for him.

Lottie and Louis look at Harry and laugh at him.

“No! Wow!” Harry was still surprised by the news and looks at Louis confusedly. “Do you know about this sweet?” Harry asked Louis.

“Well I’m Lottie’s brother maybe blood is thicker than water after all?!” Louis teasing Harry walking to their cabin then glanced at Niall.

“Hey… well, actually I don’t want to say it to you on the phone, because I want to see your reaction in person and You didn’t disappoint me it’s priceless!” Niall laughed hard at Harry.

“Oh! Good thing you’re still outside of our house now… Because I don’t have a reason to kick you out! Race to me inside and I’ll let you eat your lunch.” Harry and Niall glanced at each other and then ran towards the kitchen.

“Silly alpha’s, Our soulmates are like children!” Lottie commented to Louis and hugged her brother tightly “I miss you! I’m lucky that the storm has passed to you and your Alpha.”

“Agree to that and I miss you too my little sister. Let’s get inside. Our alpha might ruin our lunch.”

They both get inside laughing and hugging each other.

Lottie and Niall were seated beside each other while Louis was seated on Harry’s lap and feeding each other.

“How did you two meet?” Harry asks Niall.

“During the rehearsal dinner, remember I told you that I’m going to have a wee then I didn't come back.” Niall looking at Harry.

“Then, I was lost finding my way out of the garden because all the doors look the same and everyone is busy outside. Suddenly I felt the burning ache on my marks and it hurt like Shit...” Niall looking at Harry proudly raising his eyebrows. Harry smiled at Niall.

“I smelt a wonderful aroma of peony that lingering my nostrils, I followed that scent and there’s an omega drinking alone in a library. Standing and crying with her aching soul mark in her legs, from there I know she’s my soul mark I walk towards her and then…” Niall looking at the couple and Lottie.

“Here we are… the alpha and omega who’s about to be mated after we wed. But of course, it’s still just our plan. Lottie’s parents still didn’t know about me.”

“Here we go again!” Louis commented to Harry and rest their foreheads together.

“We are happy that you’ve found each other!” Harry commented to Lottie and Niall.

“I think we should drink to that, do you have wine or champagne for us to celebrate?” Niall asked Louis and Harry.

“Ohh, we don’t have because Louis is not allowed to drink.” Harry smugly commented to Niall.

“Really why? Are you sick Louis? Maybe that’s why you smelt different than before.” Niall commented and looked at Louis with pity.

“I’m not sick but we are expecting!” Louis proudly says to Niall.

“Expecting what?!” Niall is still clueless looking at the couple then Lottie.

“Expecting a baby you asshole what do you think we are going to expect! The good feeling is gone...You killed the mood.” Harry teasing Niall.

“Ohhh! Have you… Wow! And there’s more reason for us to get drunk and be merry!!!

“Oh...forgive my alpha he has been sober since he met me… He was high with my smell alone.” Lottie jokingly teases Niall and the group continues to share the wonderful lunch.

After lunch, they went to the porch to sit and relax. Niall and Lottie were seated on the porch swing while Harry carried Louis on his back.

“I love the vibe of your Villa. Congratulations to both of you! You deserve to be happy. Ohhh I’m excited I’ll be an auntie!” Lottie commented.

Louis yawns and whispers to Harry. Louis was so sleepy and just wave his hand at the couple.

“I’ll just take my omega to our room because my baby wanted a nap and we do have a spare room second room upstairs If you wanna sleep before getting back to the city,” Harry commented to Niall and Lottie.

“Nah, next time...We are heading out too… We want to explore downtown I’ve heard there's a vineyard for sale… we could be neighbours…” Lottie commented to Harry and Louis.

They bid their farewell to the Happy Couple.

**********

Harry settling Louis at his bedside. And he saw Louis crying, Harry felt that his omega was not lonely but happy.

“Why you are crying my sweet?” Harry caressed Louis' cheeks and sniffed his scent gland.

“I’m just so happy that finally we are here in our home, no more hiding and running and being apart. I’m just overwhelmed when I’m thinking that in a few more months we will not be alone and we will have our child and we will be a family.” Louis was still emotional and Harry wiped his tears.

“But for now let us take this time for us to indulge this moment before our little boss arrived.” Harry embraced his omega tightly, Louis nodded and tightened his grip on Harry’s arms. closing his eyes and dreaming away.

“Rest now my sweet mama omega you’ll be surprised what’s in store for you when you wake up.”

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.8K 1.3K 24
Once in every 50 years, the moon shines brightly over the town of Holmes Chapel for 24 hours. The moment it turns red, any alpha pack leader becomes...
3.4K 177 19
Sky was born as an omega and had a beta twin brother. They were inseparatable until he lost his other half, so he decided to searching for his brothe...
55.5K 2.3K 13
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
11.5K 436 16
Since the moment Harry presented as an omega, all he's ever wanted was to have a baby. Fate had another idea in mind for him. Giving on up on conceiv...