The Battle For Her Love

By PinkGodess6

All I want is to love and be loved. Can Drake keep his family together even when his eldest daughter through... More

Tidal
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Dear Onika
Chapter VIII
Chapter X

Chapter IX

953 44 40
By PinkGodess6

"Get lost with your brother Kylie." Maliah sucked her teeth as she shut the door slamming it in Kylie's face. Her focus was Lira right now. She'd heard how Lira was sleeping around with Meek and she knew Lira would tell her all that she needed to put in to play the destruction of her ex husband and his girlfriend.

"Hey baby." She smirked pecking Lira on the lips. "What's up?"
----------------------------

Stroking her hair back and forth, Drake subconsciously caressed her body. You would think with the confession he had made to her that everything would start to get back on track but it was far from it.

He still felt like somehow he had managed to push her to everything he was not hence the reason why she turned to Meek. He still wasn't mad at her and maybe that's where all the confusion was coming from.

Feeling her small hands clutch to his chest he looked down to see her still fast asleep. So serene and peaceful yet he felt like her heart was no longer his to have.

No matter what she said to try convince him, she looked for the missing piece that he apparently couldn't fix or give her with someone else. With the enemy.

He questioned why he was truly still with her? What was the point of keeping the family together when he himself wasn't happy anymore. His staring in to space got distracted when soft small knocks could be heard across the door. Furrowing his brows he tried to come out of Nicki's hold but she seemed to grip on to his shirt.

He sighed as the knocks resounded even more a little louder. Clutching his hand over hers he ripped them off his shirt and waited for her to abruptly wake up. But all that happened was a little stirring before she cuddle closer to his side of the bed. Shuffling off her mom's guest room bed he landed his feet on the floor and made his way to the door.

Expecting to see Carol or Micaiah or even Jelani once he delicately opened the door he stood confused when in front of him no one was there. Small hands pulled on his pyjama leg causing him to look down and smirk at his son. He crouched down near to his level and nodded slightly.

"What's up lil man?" He whispered watching his son rub his eyes roughly and sigh.

"I want milk." Isaac pouted walking in between his father's legs and wrapping his arms around Drake's neck and lifting his leg up to wrap around his father's waist. Internally rolling his eyes Drake stood up allowing Isaac to wrap his other leg around his dad and picked him up.

"Isaac what did we tell you about climbing out of bed by yourself. It's too high for you to be coming down from alone." Drake spoke quietly looking back at his girls peaceful body rising up and down as she inhaled and exhaled through the small gap her lips decided to form. "You need to stop waking up in the middle of the night too."

Satisfied that she would be ok, he stepped out of the room and shut the door quietly behind him. Titling his head to the side as Isaac leaned his head to rest on his father's shoulder.

"Ok." Isaac agreed knowing him though he probably wasn't going to listen to his dad. He seemed to agree and acknowledge his wrong doings but yet repeated the same mistakes with the innocent face of an angel.

"Why you still obsessed with milk anyways you're three." Drake spoke mostly to himself as he heard his sons light snores fill the hallway. Walking down the steps he wondered how well Aaliyah was doing sleeping in her grandmas bed for the first time.

He wondered whether she was a little aggy not sleeping by him or Nicki's side, or whether she was fast asleep just like her mom. Unlike Isaac, Aaliyah didn't find it hard to sleep, granted she was a little antisocial and barely went apart from her parents usually but 'Liyah was always ready to sleep when the she felt like she wanted to. Isaac was lowkey a night owl if he wasn't in the presence of either of his parents.

Reaching the bottom step his head spun around at the sound of a creak at the top of the stairs. Nicki's petite body slowly walked down the stairs as she inverted her lips in to her mouth and watched him analyse her.

"What's wrong?" He asked genuinely concerned. She shook her head with the gesture of meaning ''nothing', her hair sprawling from side to side as her hair rested free against her shoulders all the way to the crease in her back. "Come." He spoke shifting Isaac's small body against his chest and putting his hand out for her to reach.

She looked at him cautiously and grabbed it quickly with a timid smile as she walked off the last step and stood at her normal level beside him. He was like a green eyed giant to her when she wasn't wearing heels and barely surpassed his shoulders.

Having caught her hand in his he pulled her along in to the kitchen and pushed her towards the stool handing Isaac to her as he turned to focus on getting him some milk and warming it up. Occasionally, Isaac was given Aaliyah's bottled milk which was Nicki's breast milk, just because he had only a few months before Aaliyah's birth been taking her breast milk. It wouldn't hurt to have breast milk anyways.

If people could drink cow's, cat's and goats milk why was it viewed as disgusting when people still drank woman's milk at a certain age?

Grabbing a pot from the cupboards he moved along to the sink and filled it halfway with cold water before shutting the tap and placing the pot on the stove turning the knobs on in function of boiling the water and placing the bottled milk inside.

Waiting for the bottle to warm up he turned and walked in direction of Nicki to sit next to her. The atmosphere was calm and she looked as if she wanted to drift off a sleep yet she stayed down here for reasons unbeknownst to him. Sighing he licked his lips before turning to face her completely.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." He put out watching her body language catch interest in what he was saying.

"Baby, I shouldn't have the right to be upset or mad. What I did was wrong and you have every right to react the way you want." Nicki spoke sincerely stroking Isaac's curls back repeatedly but still giving Drake her full attention by staring deep in to his eyes.

He nodded and watched her divert her eye sight back to their son who funnily enough now had his eyes wide open.

His eyes back towards Nicki, he brought his finger below her chin and turned it in to his direction. Leaning forward he kissed her cheek and pulled away to see Isaac had moved in his mother's arms was pulling on his hair pouting.

Drake scraped his chair back keen to find out whether the bottle was warm enough while Nicki kissed her sons pouted lips repeatedly.

"Ew mommy." He managed to say as he moved his head from side to side trying to escape her kisses. "I big boy. Ion wan' kisses I wan' miiilk." He giggled as her finger tickled between the crook of his neck. She came to a stop when Drake stretched out his hands and grabbed Isaac softly picking him up, handing him the bottled milk.

"Come on mama let's got back to sleep." He held his hand out as Isaac removed his pacifier in his hand and passed it to his mom, longingly sucking the milk out of the bottle. Nicki smiled and stepped off the stool gladly taking Drake's hand in hers. As they walked up the stairs quietly Nicki felt Drake pinch her ass every two seconds causing her to jump up and try and muffle her giggles.

They finally got in their room and shut the door behind them.

"Aubrey," She called out with precaution as she got on her side of the bed and watched him sit up in bed stroking Isaac's curls back as he laid on top of his father sucking the milk from the bottle savagely. "What do you think about therapy? A mutual place where we can you know speak the truth with a neutral person to guide the conversation."

She watched as he shifted in the bed and exhaled loudly before looking at her. "Is that what you want?"

"Only if you want it too. I really think it can help." She insisted looking at him with puppy dog eyes. With his right hand, he brought it up to her chin and pulled it up causing her to lean in to him allowing him to lay his lips on hers. Something he hadn't done for the last five months.

"Ok." He mumbled against her lips feeling her smile before he pecked it numerous of times and pushed her away playfully. "Don't start nothin' you can't finish."

She scoffed rolling her eyes looking down at Isaac who seemed to be dozing off every few seconds before waking back up to carry on drinking.

"I didn't have two of your children for nothing Aubrey. Queen Nicki can handle all of dat." She put on an accent causing him to chuckle.

"You sayin' this knowin' our son is sleepin' in the bed with us tonight. Otherwise-"

"Shh." Isaac groaned getting comfortable on his father before huffing. "You're tickin' me off." Drake's eyes widened and turned to Nicki who looked back at him almost ready to burst out laughing. She was sure Isaac was now fast asleep as the silence loomed.

"This nigga!" Drake whispered before settling in the bed himself. "I'm tickin' you off?! Your little nappy headed ass tickin' me off with your sippin' on milk at two in the MORNIN' ass." He sucked his teeth as Nicki pinched his cheek and cuddled up against him.

"Don't talk about my baby like that" She giggled as he sucked his teeth once again.
-------------------------------

"So Mr Graham and Ms. Maraj. I would like to start with the issue at hand. You're girlfriend here had a one time affair with a man you..." The therapist left hanging waiting for Drake to fill the gaps for him.

"I don't mess with." Drake answered emotionless.

"Mhm. And so this caused a riff between the two. She's also the mother of your children?"

"Yeah two of 'em." The therapist nodded writing down on his notepad and furrowing his brows looking up at the couple.

"There's another woman who carried your children?"

"Uh..." Drake broke out confused as to what this had to do with anything. "Yeah. My ex wife."

"And is she in your life much?"

"I mean... for the children, we've all sorta tried to get along for that cause." Drake answered suspiciously looking at Nicki with a worried look as if he was scared to answer wrongly. He hadn't been expecting Malaiah to come up in the conversation.

"When did this start?" The therapist asked turning to look at Nicki. "This need to confide in another man?"

"I... Uh..." She stuttered feeling her cheeks heat up as she was caught off guard with the questioning. "I guess the first time we spilt. Meek was always there to hear my problems, especially cause he'd just come out of jail. When things weren't going so well with me and Kylie-"

"Kylie?" The therapist questioned stopping her in mid sentence. "Who is Kylie?"

"Drake's oldest. His daughter."

"Hmm and this is his first wife's daughter?"

"Uh yeah." Nicki answered blandly.

"Tell me about that. Your relationship with Kylie."

"She's a great girl." Nicki simply stated but felt the need to continue when the therapist lifted an eyebrow at her as if he knew she had more to say. "I mean I always thought that but when her father and mom broke up and me and Aubrey were tryna build something together, she turned bitter towards me. Almost as if -"

"What the fuck does my daughter have anything to do with Nicki cheating on me." Drake spat spitefully seeing Nicki jump in her seat at the corner of his eye. He apologised sitting back in his seat and sighed. "I just don't see what good will come out of talking about my daughter."

The therapist nodded and noted something down before looking back at Nicki waiting to see if she'd continue talking about Kylie or change subject. As expected he wrote down his thoughts as to why she changed subject, making Nicki feel conscious.

" I know what I did was wrong and just wanna know how to make things better."

"I wanna forgive her, I really do I think I have it's just gonna take me some time to get everything back to how they used to be." Drake added after Nicki's confession.

Shaking his head out of a daze Drake looked up at Carol who came down with his calm baby, giving the impression she had just woken up and was situating herself in her new surroundings. With a pacifier stuck in her mouth barely any audible sound could be heard coming from a live Aaliyah.

"My babyyyyyyy." Nicki cooed coming out of nowhere stopping Drake from stretching out his arms for his daughter. He rolled his eyes and laughed it off before turning back to his bowl of cereal that Isaac ever so kindly woke him up early in the morning, again, to make. "What were you thinkin' about babe?"

He heard Nicki's petite but authoritative voice pierce through his thoughts causing him to clear his throat and shrug.

"Just how this therapy thing might work." He muttered lowly, trying his best to make only Nicki hear and not alert Carol to any of their problems. He wrapped his arm around her waist and made her sit on his lap, while leaning down to kiss his daughter as Aaliyah looked up at him wide eyed.

"Aubrey if you're not ready that's ok we can take it slow." Nicki stated feeling like she was pressuring him. His head popped up out of his daughter's grip and smiled up at her.

"Nah it's cool as long as there's no hidden shit that'll pop out and hurt me or even you I'm good with this."

Leaning in to kiss his face repeatedly she heard Aaliyah giggle and felt her small hands grip the top of her shirt trying to put her hands between her moms boobs. "Lil girl you better move your hands." Nicki snapped away from Drake removing her baby girls hands as Carol sat at the stool beside them placing the last plate of their breakfast feast.

"Yeah." Drake discouraged. "I don't share what's mine."

Nicki sucked her teeth and looked up at her mom. Breakfast 😍
----------------------------

"I wanna go back to daddy's house." Daniel huffed rubbing the red burn he felt on his arm from the violent tug his mother caused him while shouting at him for interrupting her conversation with Lira.

Daniel only wanted to ask her if they could eat their meal from the previous night, Lira and his mother had secluded themselves in the bedroom the whole day, and Daniel had had enough. After knocking the door twice he pushed it open and saw both Lira and his mother practically naked all up on each other.

Clueless didn't come close to what he saw. And shock didn't come close to what Maliah was feeling when she quickly reacted and roughly dragged him out of her room after hurriedly pulling on a random robe by the side of her bed on a chair, and pushed him out of her room, slamming the door in his face.

"Me too." Kylie muttered looking absent mindedly at the wall as she wrapped one hand around her brother, sitting on the spare mattress they were entitled to coming to Maliah's actual place instead of the one she posed as hers on Instagram and of course for the eyes of Drake to see. Kylie was sure if their father found out their real living circumstances he would go absolutely crazy.

"Come on let's just go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

--------------------------------

Lowkey had this in my drafts for time I just don't know I'm not feeling it. But oh well comment thoughts please 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 605 12
Nicki gets pregnant as a young adult and her boyfriend is trying to pursue his rap career. After heartbreak, three years later, she sees him again an...
90K 3.2K 71
Onika Tanya Maraj some call her Nicki,falls in love with a boy very different from her kind named Aubrey Drake Graham.But do they believe they could...
20.4K 583 26
Nicki lives alone with her teenage daughter, Lacinda Grahmn. But when Drake comes back to be there with her and their daughter, can he win over the...
36.7K 1.3K 25
Onika (Nicki) Is one of the nerdy girls, in Sunset High, everyone picks on her, especially the most popular boy in school Aubrey (Drake). One day dra...