Forever love

By multi_regin

Francis: I will always be there for you I promise More

the Beginning

53 2 1
By multi_regin

Mary's Pov 

I can't wait to see him again. It's been almost six years since I last saw Francis. I've heard a lot of rumors about him since I have been gone, like that he sleeps with every girl he meets. But I can't let myself believe those rumors. The Francis I knew was kind, generous, and a good person, but maybe he changed.  Francis and I have been engaged since we were six. We got engaged so that France and Scotland can have an alliance. well, it's finally time for us to be wed. I am traveling back to France. I can't wait to see him. 

Francis Pov 

I don't want to see her. Mary is coming back after almost six years. I have to marry her. I like the way my life is I can do and be with whoever I want. Mary is a great girl and deserves so much better than me but we both have to do this for our country's.  

Authors Notes (Not a part of the story) 

Ok I'm going to be real with you guys I don't know what I'm doing I have no good story lines rn so if you guys could give me some that would be great 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 14K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
228K 24.3K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
147K 6.4K 28
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...