Letters | Taekook

By jjkth0t

"It's the first of July. It's summer, it's sunny, it's hot and it's finally the holidays! As a result, Taehyu... More

July 5ᵗʰ
July 10ᵗʰ
July 18ᵗʰ
July 24th
July 27th
July 30th

July 13ᵗʰ

598 16 5
By jjkth0t

"Hi!

Your letter has just arrived, I was so eager to read it! It made me weird at first but in the end I really enjoy sending you some and having to read yours in return, don't you? I'll obviously send you pictures of here and of me too haha.

I've been here for a week already and I feel good here, even if I miss the Wi-Fi too. The work is tiring but don't worry, my parents don't keep me long. I enjoy the sun a lot, it makes me feel good, and I spend a lot of time with the animals too. My aunt and my little cousin arrived yesterday, I haven't seen them for a long time, I'm happy. I spend time with my cousin too, I had missed him!

Today is a rest day so I'm currently writing you an answer, lying in the grass. I wish you were here with me.

Otherwise on your side, don't spend your days on Overwatch huh, I know you! It's not good for you, and you have to enjoy the sun too. Say hello to your parents, see you soon Jungkook!"

Taehyungie Hyung ᵕ̈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 8.7K 50
Cover Credits to @luckykr13 What will you do when life offers you to choose between two best options? If you choose the first one you will regret los...
617K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
3.3K 329 44
[COMPLETED] |Beautiful Eyes| - " 'I hate myself...' He chuckles through his tears. 'No....' 'I hate myself for falling for you Ji Yeon' - A girl in a...
712K 24K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...