You know you love me || Ranbo...

By billyandbop

'You know you love me' .. 'I know I love you, but I don't know if you feel the same' More

~Intro~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~29.5~

~18~

1.3K 26 206
By billyandbop

A/N

I think maybe it's not a good thing when you start rereading your own fanfiction for comfort

Oh well

Have a chapter !!

Y/n POV

I woke up and tried to sit up, but something was pulling me back down.

[idk why half of these chapters start with someone waking up just don't ask]

With my eyes still closed, I reached out to push whatever was holding me down away.

However, my fingers touched something fluffy, and my eyes flew open.

Ranboo was lying next to me, both arms wrapped around my waist, fast asleep. My head was on his chest, one of my arms wrapped around him while the other was tangled in his hair.

He looks so cute..

I did need to get up though, so I reluctantly shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Mmmnoooo"

"Yesss, wake uppp"

He opened his eyes to see my face only a few inches from his.

Although he turned red, he smiled at me. "Hi :D"

I let out a soft laugh and tried to roll away from him, but he brought me even closer. [i refuse to use the word giggle it sounds .. wEiRd idk]

"Let me go"

"No"

I slowly unwrapped one of his arms from my waist and he let the other one fall away.

"I'm cold"

I grabbed his hand and yanked him up from the bed, and he followed me slowly downstairs.

We saw Tommy first, who looked very excited.

"AMBERRRRRRRR, TUBBBOOOOOO, the lovebirds are awakkke!!"

Ranboo and I turned red and I let go out his hand, seeing him look a bit disappointed out of the corner of my eye.

Amber appeared from around the corner, followed by Tubbo.

"Awww look at them," Amber said.

"I-"

"They're so cute"

Ranboo took my hand again and dragged me towards the kitchen.

We found the leftovers of the food someone had made, as it was 7:30pm.

Without speaking, Ranboo got two servings and heated them up, handing one to me.

I set it on the table and hugged him as a thank you. We stayed like that for a few minutes until the door to the kitchen slammed open.

Amber walked in and we scrambled away from each other, and they just smiled and walked back out.

We went to the living room to eat, finding Tubbo and Tommy screwing around with the TV, tring to make it "change colors".

It wasn't going to work but it was entertaining to watch them try.

I finished my food, and a few minutes later, Amber grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room.

"What?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"Alright, time to confess," she says, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Confess what?" I ask, pretending not to know what they're talking about.

"Y/n, we all know you like Ranboo. Except- maybe Ranboo, he's not very good at this apparently."

"I don't like Ranboo..like that. I mean, I like him as a friend bu-"

"Stop denying your feelings"

"I'm not denying my feelings, Amber, I'm...I'm telling the truth," I say, trying to sound sure of myself.

"So..let me get this straight," she begins. "You don't like Ranboo, but you fell asleep holding his hand a couple days ago and a few hours ago you fell asleep on his chest because you don't like him?"

"Y-you saw that?" I ask, covering my red face with my hands.

"We all saw it Y/n, and," she sighs. "We're not going to get mad or anything, honestly you two look really cute together."

I peek between my fingers. "Really?"

"Yeah, and uh- Ranboo likes you too, trust me, he's like really bad at hiding his feelings"

I buried my face back into my hands, smiling at the thought.

"Now go back downstairs and hang out with him"

Amber pushes me out of the room and follows me back down the stairs, whispering something to Tubbo.

Ranboo POV

After Y/n leaves me Amber, I see Tommy and Tubbo exchange a look.

I wonder what that's about

A few minutes later, Y/n comes down the stairs very red faced, followed by Amber.

Amber whispers something to Tubbo and he smiles, and whispers something in Tommy's ear.

[sus]

Y/n walks over and sits next to me, leaning on my shoulder, and I wrap my arm around her.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Amber all smile at each other, and I wonder if they're trying to get us together. Weird.

[mans is clueless]

The others all leave at the same time, and it's just me and Y/n.

"Hey Y/n?"

She looks up at me. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to go to the park, there's one not too far from here"

"Sure!" she says, and her eyes light up. "I should change," she says, gesturing at her hoodie.

"No no it's fine, you look great"

She smiles at me and I can't help but notice how all of her features seem more vivid and alive, making her look even more beautiful than I thought I could ever see her and-

"Ranboo?" she asks, grabbing my hand to get my attention.

"Huh?"

"Are we walking or driving?"

"It doesn't matter, what do you want to do?"

"How far is it?"

"About 15 minutes walking and 5 minutes driving"

"Let's walk"

We're almost to the door when Y/n says, "Oh wait, we should probably tell the others we're leaving."

"Right, good idea"

Short Y/n POV

I run up the stairs and can't find anyone until I go inside the streaming room.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Amber are all talking, stopping the instant they see me enter.

"Hi uh, I just wanted to let you guys know that Ranboo and I"

"ARE DATING???" Tubbo shouts.

"W-what, NO, I just wanted to let you know that we're going to the park together for we'll be gone for a bit."

"So you're going on a date." Tommy says.

"Wh-"

"HAVE FUNNNNNN"

Ranboo POV

I hear faint noises of Tommy shouting and then footsteps running down the stairs, revealing Y/n, her face very red again.

"What happened?"

"Uh- nothing"

"Your face is red"

She quickly covers her face with her hoodie covered hands and I laugh at her actions.

"Don't hide," I say as I slowly grab one hand and gently pull it away from her face.

She grabs at my hand and we walk out of the house.

"Oh no, light and grass, careful Twitch streamer, you might burn alive," Y/n jokes.

"Shut up"

"No <3"

We walk most of the way to the park in silence, holding hands and just enjoying being together.

"We're here"

"Ohhh, can we go on the playground"

I laugh, "well, you can, but I'll probably hit my head"

"Well then I'm not going"

We find a bench and sit next to each other, pointing out random things we see in the park.

"We should play 20 questions," Y/n says.

"Why?"

"Well, I know you, but I don't know more than the basics"

"That's fair"

"You go first"

"Uhhh, what's your favorite movie?"

"[favorite movie]! Now let's see, what's your favorite season?"

"Fall, I like the colors," [i have no idea what his favorite season is ok]

Our game of 20 questions slowly turns into truth or dare questions without the actual truth or dare, and Y/n asks me something that surprises me.

"Do you like anyone?"

"Uh, I-" I look at her, the light reflecting off of her [eye color] eyes, and she looks perfect.

I look away.

"Okay, you don't have to answer that one, uh, you can ask now."

We continued going back and forth until Y/n's phone dings.

Her eyes widen, and I immediately panic. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just that the sun is setting and Amber just asked when we were coming back," she says laughing. "Oh, she's typing, she said 'when w-'," she trails off.

"What did she say?"

"Nothinggg"

I spins her phone so it's facing me and I make out the end of the text before she snatches it back.

'When will you two be back from your little date?'

A/N-

Word count: 1,352

Hihi how's it going

Idrk what else to say except LOOK ITS ONLY BEEN ONE DAY WOOOOO

Anyways

Make sure you eat something, drink water, take a shower, brush your teeth, all that stuff

Oh yeah and sleep

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 308 25
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐‹๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š. ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐...
144K 7.6K 30
SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN NUMBER general trigger warning: suicide self harm running away drugs mental health [ranboo x oc]
2.9K 137 15
๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ..... โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ' ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—...
240K 11.8K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...