He is Not a Villain....

By Katie_Creations

SBI Hero/Villain AU WERE BACK! TommyInnit, a cool dude who just wants to live as a villain because he's prett... More

Chapter 1 - A Head Start
Chapter 2 - Perfect Timing
Chapter 3 - What a Surprise
Chapter 4 - Why Today?
Chapter 5 - Oh God, Why Me?
Chapter 6 - Can I Catch a Break?
Chapter 7 - A Strange Encounter
Chapter 8 - The Meet up
Chapter 9 - Moving on With The Schedule
Chapter 10 - The New Guy
Chapter 11 - One Big Man
Chapter 12 - The Guitar
Chapter 13 - A Friendly Meal
Chapter 14 - Burning Memories
Chapter 15 - Bonding Time
Chapter 16 - New Customers
Chapter 17 - The Wilson's
Chapter 18 - Blood God
Announcement!
Chapter 19 - Little Spider
Chapter 20 - 4 v 1
Chapter 21 - Plan B
Chapter 22 - New Day, New Problem
Chapter 23 - Robots are Nosey Shits
Chapter 24 - Time is Slow
Another Announcement!
Chapter 26 - The Thunder Before the Storm

Chapter 25 - Dreaming...

1.3K 52 28
By Katie_Creations

Omg... how long has it been???

I have currently watched the second wine stream of Quackity and Wilbur. Why is this relevant? Well, I hated how this story went, random plot lines and things that makes me want to throw in the towel and not continue this. But, in the wine stream Wilbur said "If you're going to make something bad, don't make it boring".

That inspired me so hard to finish this story no matter what even though it has probably been over a year since I have worked on this. I hope to start publishing regularly every Friday for either this story or Heroes Identity.

(And I also plan to finish Heroes Identity as well after I finish this.)

So with everything in the world going down hill for me...

ON WITH CHAPTER 25!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tommy." Tubbo said in a unsettling and concerning tone, it made the blonde straighten his back just a bit. Not because he's scared of his 5'7, trigger happy friend, it's mainly just a sense of trying to look intimidating! Yeah- that's it.

"Look, there was literally nothing I can do in that situation. If I would have ran I would look suspicious as hell!"

"And what if they would have recognized a relation between you and Theseus?" Ranboo stepped in as always, Ranboo is right but Tommy known that before him so fuck that guy.

"Guys, we all know that I can't get caught-"

"Then explain what happened two nights ago?" Ah, fucken shit. The whole thing with Jubilee and the Wonder Pet's had completely slipped his mind, probably shouldn't have though since they almost did take him and lock him up in Pandora's Vault. The blonde really needed to work on remembering important things like that.

"I would have gotten away if Warden didn't stab me with his oversized fork." Tommy snapped back, now making his way to his bedroom. Ranboo and Tubbo following after him.

"You still got caught though, that's not good for any of us! Tommy are you even listening?" The blonde clearly wasn't, rushing around to find his outfit to go out. He didn't tell them that obviously.

"Tom's..." The freakishly tall boy spoke, it was more on the begging tone than demanding attention. Which made Tommy face the two.

"Could you not go out tonight? It's honestly good for us to stay out of any hero business for awhile."

"I am no bitch." Tommy snapped back, fully dressed in his villain outfit and already making his way but of course the short fuck had to grab his arm. Making him stop in his tracks.

Okay, now Tommy is pissed off. The fact that in the situation he was in that he could do nothing about was the reason for keeping him home, which is the dumbest fucking thing he has ever heard. He was fine. He still didn't get caught. He is a villain, of course he's bound to get caught, even for a second while fighting. And the whole thing with the interview and stuff wasn't even that dangerous, yes it did have risks but nothing that he couldn't protect his friends from.

"You're gonna be homeless if you don't stay home you stubborn fuck." Tension rose, Tommy and Tubbo basically throwing knives at each other through their glare. Ranboo standing to the side as he watches peace crumble between the two.

"I'm. Leaving." Tommy turned and walked away, leaving his friends behind him.

"Fine you greasy looking bitch! Be like that!" Tubbo voice rose, not even looking at the blonde anymore.

Tommy left them with a storm, slamming the front door behind him.

-

Sitting on another building, watching the sky as it passes it's cold wind on the boy. This seems to happen a lot now, the same setting, it was all the same. Why is it the same?

It felt like he already been in the same situation so many times before.

"Hey kid." A voice spoke, and for some odd, strange reason it can from beside him. Looking to his left, a man sat with a smile displayed on his mask.

Dream. Creepy fuck.

Tommy out of shock, pulled out the pocket knife and about put in the heart of the fellow villain infront of him. The green guy backed away quick enough to avoid the sharp edge, the two backed further away from each other.

"Stay the fuck away from me you bitch, it's already enough that The Blade sniffs blood and remembers the scent. ITS PERVERTED!" The child yells, hoping that the guy would just leave him to scheme something evil. The man simply hummed, looking back at the sky.

"It's very beautiful tonight, kinda weird we're so small compared to almost everything in the universe-"

"Shut up you green astrology fuck, I bet you're the type of person who would go on about how you hate me because of my star sign, wouldn't you?" The blonde was not in the mood, anger and frustration rising in him.

"What is it you actually want?" Tommy could basically feel the glare being shot at him, it was tense and filled with a dark presence.

I feel as though we should team up-"

"Sorry, Jester had already wanted me to join him and then almost turned me in to the SBI. So thanks but no thanks, I'm leaving." Tommy scoffed, walking to the edge of the building.

"I wouldn't do that, Tommy." The boy froze, slowly turning around. A chill breathed down his neck.

"Bahaha- that's- that's not fucking name loser."

"I know you're lying." Dream responded taking a step closer, Tommy instinctively taking a step back.

"U-huh, sure. Are you gonna explain that with stars or something?"

"Tommy." Dream spoke harsh tone gaining the full attention of the teen.

"I have snipers pointed at your apartment, I can order them right now to shoot down your friends like deer. Or goat in Tubbo's case." The world stopped spinning, the gravity got heavier, and Tommy's panic is on a high level. If he thought he was mad at friends he was sure as hell pissed now.

"Touch them and your body will look like a dismantled accordion."

"Your not in a spot to be making demands, now are you?" Dream answered grinning behind his mask, Tommy recoiled and tried to bring down his rage.

"For the second time, what do you want Dream?"

"Simple, you're going to kill the SBI for me." The words were said so easily, as if it a scratch on an arm. But this Tommy felt like a car crash, crushing everything he stood for.

"Originally it was going to be the both of us, but your too childish to agree to a good opportunity." Dream sneered.

"Why are you doing this to me when we are on the same side?" Tommy voice broke, Dream laughed.

"Because I'm a villain Tommy!" Dream came closer, the frightened blonde not having the will to move back.

"That's the difference between me and you, you're a bad guy. A person who just wants to cause chaos and become a simple problem. But me?"

A pause in his breath made the world still.

"I'm a villain, a person who wants humanity to crash and burn. Death to those who are innocent." The blonde couldn't speak, feeling frozen to the ground as Dream leaned to his face.

"So you, Theseus, will be my pawn in this game of chess."

"What if I refuse?" Tommy blurted, trying to calm his anxiety.

"Then I can't promise the safety of your friends." Tommy finally broke, his anxiety filled a used to be small flame in his heart till it became a forest fire. He let it out.

A wave of blue light left his body, hitting the other villain in the process. The electricity spread far hitting other electronics in its path, Tommy was horrified at his creation.

Eventually it stopped. Looking at the damage, the blonde can clearly see that some buildings and light poles have gone out of power, and Dream was... not moving on the ground. Another fear rose in Tommy.

He quickly ran over to Dreams body, he was about to check the man's pulse until the man sat up and gasped for air. The villain laughed, it was psychotic.

You almost killed a man, that sounds like good old Tommy.

Not now...

You can't keep ignoring me.

I can and I will...

Eventually you will have to acknowledge me when you... you know.

...

"You- you almost killed me."

"Well, you were in the way so I did almost kill you. That's on you."

"No." Dream spoke, his tone shaky and rough at the same time.

"You actually had the balls to kill me, and you stayed instead of run. Why? So you can see the life fade from my eyes as you laugh?"

"Dream, stop being dramatic. You fucking freaked me out which brought out my... definitely not powers and just a messed up gadget. Yeah, that's it."

"Oh, c'mon Tommy do you seriously think you're fooling anyone at this point?" Dream seethed, Tommy moving back a little at this.

"Everyone knows your power is electricity, you used it out in public and in front of heroes. You're not fooling anyone at this point." Dream added, standing up.

"Okay fine, don't be such a a bitch about it." Tommy responded, backing up from the man.

"But Theseus my demand still stands, either you kill the SBI or your friends will be shot down. Even if you kill me. Got it?" Tommy hesitated with his response, was he actually going to kill people? Dream became inpatient.

"Shoot them."

"WOAH WAIT!" Tommy yelled immediately catching the attention of Dream.

"FINE I'LL DO IT JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Dream didn't speak for a moment.

"Put down your guns." Tommy took a breath of relief before Dream began speaking again.

"You have by the end of the month to have their heads. If not, then you're friends will be six feet under. Okay?" Tommy slowly nodded feeling the pressure of his situation, in either ending someone was going to die. The blonde wasn't prepared for that.

You knew this would happen.

You knew that someone was going to have to pay.

Why are you acting like this is something knew?

...

Coward.

As Tommy collected his thoughts, he looked around to see that Dream was gone from the scene and sirens were approaching.

The blonde immediately began running home, wondering how fucked this ending is going to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.8K 65
Tommy is a vigilante known as BigInnit, the powerless hero. What happens when people find out about his powers, and he has to get a job for the heroe...
25.6K 1.8K 33
Technoblade is a bounty hunter. One of the best. On top of that, he's Gifted --- a person with an extraordinary power, one of few in society. It isn...
567 34 18
I was meant to write a story for English, so here it is! It is a Dream SMP story! Tommy meets many new friends who all have secrets. Some are Villain...
81.6K 3.5K 16
Tommy is in exile, he is a human, isn't he? -- This is an AU of where c!Tommyinnit gets wings in the DreamSMP, Its also an sbi (Sleepy bois inc) AU ...