Tainted | Hannibal Lecter

By dark73d

🔞🔞🔞 After saving Madison Marshall's life, Dr Hannibal Lecter is hired as her psychiatrist. His attachment... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. Alone
2. Hospital
3. Trust
4. Birthday
5. Not alone
6. Therapy
7. The doctor
8. Jealousy
9. A new start
10. H
11. Teach me
12. Secrecy
13. Party
14. You
15. Drugged
16. Listen to me
17. Mine
18. You love me
19. The note
20. Taken
21. Revenge
23. Forgiveness
24. Family
25. The key
26. Oblivious
27. 'lack of trust'
28. Tainted

22. Split

3.2K 111 69
By dark73d

Hannibal's eyes were fixed on Madison throughout the night. He hated seeing her this way, but feared that if he looked away, even for a second, something would happen to her.

When she finally woke up, she realised that everything in her hospital room had been cleared.

"You have been released, we can go home as soon as you are ready."

She smiled and sat up in her bed, the quick movement made her feel slightly dizzy.

"Steady"
He said as he held his hand out for her to take

Madison took his hand and stood

"It's weird..."

"What is?"

"I feel... fine"

"Physically?"

"Mentally. I thought it would feel worse than this."

"You will feel fine, up until the precise moment you don't."

"When will that be?"

Hannibal handed her a pile off clothes, which she took and began to put on.

"We cannot know for certain, but when it hits, you need to trust me - i know what's best for you."

Once Madison had changed, Hannibal escorted her out of the hospital and into the car.
Throughout the car journey, Hannibal kept an eye on Madison. He noticed that she kept touching the purple, circular bruises around her wrists.

When they finally arrived at Hannibal's, he lit the fire and left Madison to read while he made dinner.
After reading for an hour, she became bored. She got up and made her way over to the kitchen.

"Hello"
She said with a smile

"Hello"
He mirrored her warm expression

"Can i help?"
She asked

"Do you remember how that ended last time?"

She giggled

"That's a good point, maybe it's best if i just observe"

She watched as he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing his toned forearms before he began to cut into the meat. She saw that he'd look up to her after every cut, smirking once he looked back down.

She then walked over to where he was. She stood on her tiptoes to look over his shoulder at what he was doing.

Her lips pressed lightly against his ear as she whispered, "Hannibal..."

He turned his head, their lips inches from each other.

She dropped from her toes, allowing Hannibal to tower over her.

He placed the knife down and moved his hand to her face. His face inched closer to hers.

"Yes Madison?"

"I'm bored..."

He guided her face forward and closed the gap between their lips.

Despite being away from him for only a day, she'd missed him more then she could ever explain. This was the moment she had longed for throughout everything that had happened.

Hannibal's hands moved down from her hair to the back of her thighs and lifted her up. Madison's legs wrapped around him while her hands buried into his hair. Her cheeks flushed as she could feel him beneath her.

Hannibal pulled away to admire her rosy cheeks and red lips. He held her body tightly against him while placing his lips onto her neck. His kisses where deep and passionate.

He then quickly composed himself and loosened his grip on her body, guiding her to the floor.

He stared at her stood in front of him and wanted nothing more than to take her right there and then. But he took a deep breath.

"Go to my bedroom and wait for me there."

Without a second thought, Madison walked quickly up to his room. Nerves and excitement filled her. She adjusted her small cropped top and then sat on the edge of his bed. She hoped that he would come quickly as she didn't know if she could wait any longer.

Hannibal tried to keep his thoughts at ease by distracting himself, but it didn't work. All he could think about was her body.

He quickly finished what he was doing and made his way upstairs.

He opened the door to his room and saw her sat on the edge of his bed, looking up at him. He walked over and stood in front of her. The room was dark, but Hannibal could see Madison's chest moving quickly up and down in anticipation. His intimidating stare only quickened her breathing as they stared at each other in silence.

Hannibal suddenly took a step closer.

"Get on your knees."

Madison's eyes widened and her breathing somehow became even faster than it was before.

"Don't make me say it again."

She looked up at his dark silhouette and then stood. She then slowly knelt down in front of him until her knees hit the hard floor.

His hand made its way into her dark hair and lightly pulled it in order to force her head to tilt upwards.

His thumb then moved down to her lips, tracing them before pushing it into her slightly open mouth.

"Wider."

Madison's lips parted even more, doing just as he demanded.

He then removed his thumb, smiling down at her while she stared up at him through innocent eyes.

He lifted his thumb to his face, still not looking away from her eyes. He then began to taste her on his finger. Her sweet flavour filled his mouth.

Her eyes followed his hands as they started to remove his belt. She watched in anticipation as he unbuckled and then dropped it on the floor.
His fingers then slowly unbuttoned his suit trousers. Madison could feel her heart beat against her chest as he revealed himself.

Both of his hands held the side of her head, guiding her towards him. He let out a sigh as she took him into her mouth.

His hands held her gently as he moved her head in rhythm.

"That's it, you're doing so well."
He said breathlessly

Madison looked up at him, his eyes remained on her the whole time.

His grip on her hair got tighter as she continued.

When he could tell he was near to finishing, he told her to stand up.

She stood up slowly, questioning if she'd done something wrong.

He unbuttoned his shirt and then placed his hands either side of her head, where they had been before.

He then walked forward, forcing her to walk backwards and fall onto the bed behind her.

"Undress."

Madison sat up on the bed and began to undress, starting with her small top.
Hannibal's eyes studied every part of her body.

Once she was fully naked, Hannibal crawled on top of her. His body lowered onto hers as he attacked her lips with his. He couldn't wait any longer, so he pushed himself inside of her without hesitation.

Madison's fingers dug into his back at the pain.

"You can take it"
He whispered into her ear

Her head buried into the pillow as he continued to thrust into her. The grip on his back loosened as the pain began to be replaced with pleasure.

When he could she was near to finishing he pulled out. Without warning, he slammed into her, Madison let out a loud gasp.

"fuck"
She moaned

Madison held onto his body tightly as she finished. Hannibal buried his head in the crook of her neck as he took his final thrust.
They didn't move for a few seconds, their heavy breathing filling the silence.

After he lifted himself off Madison's body he pulled the blanket over her. He watched as her eyes started to close.

"I missed you so much, Hannibal."
She whispered

He tucked her hair behind her ear before moving his head towards hers to kiss her forehead

"I missed you too."

As he watched her sleep throughout the night he felt the same desire as earlier. A strong, constant desire to touch her, to be as close as he possibly can to her.

His fingers lightly outlined the features on her face. They then slowly moved down to her neck, tracing her throat slowly. As they moved down to her collarbone he felt his heart beating slightly quicker. He loved the reaction his body had to her, it was one of the only things in his life that made him feel human.

His hands didn't stop. They slowly moved over her breasts and then her stomach. He could feel his heartbeat quickening with every passing second.

He then trailed down to her thighs. He loved how soft her skin was, how smooth and unblemished it was, it reminded him of how untouched she was before him.

His fingers then moved back up to her face, moving her hair from her neck. He began to kiss her breasts, moving upwards towards her face.

Madison moved slightly, but that didn't stop him. He pinned her wrists down and climbed on top of her sleeping body.

He continued kissing her neck as their bodies rubbed against each other.

Madison's eyes then slowly opened when feeling Hannibal on top of her

"Hannibal?"
She mumbled as she attempted to move her hands

Hannibal moved his mouth onto hers

"Just stay still, i don't want to hurt you."

"What do you m-"

"Shh, don't move."

Madison was confused, but she listened to him and didn't move as his tongue entered her mouth.

One hand still held onto her wrists while the other caressed her body.

He then aligned himself with her entrance and pushed himself in. He began slowly - not because he was thinking of the pain she'd be in if he went fast, but because he wanted the feeling to last - he wanted to savour every part of her.

Madison moaned quietly against his lips as he pushed deeper inside of her.

Hannibal's hand then moved up towards her throat, clasping around it tightly. He wasn't thinking of anything but the pleasure he was feeling at that moment. He loved the fear in Madison's face, so much that he couldn't hide his smile.

He continued pushing in and out of her, using her for his own use.

Madison began to gasp for air. Her hands gripped his arm and tried to pull it away from her throat - but that only pleased him more. He enjoyed knowing she had no power against him at all.

"Han- Hannibal, you're hurting m-"
She managed to say through a broken voice

It was as if something had clicked in Hannibal... as if the version of himself that he'd portrayed this whole time had come back.

He instantly let go of her neck and moved off of her body. He panicked as he saw Madison gasp for air. He couldn't bare knowing he'd done this to her.

"Madison, i'm so sorry."

After she calmed down and caught her breath, she began sipping on some water that was on the bedside table.

"Madison-"

He couldn't find the words to express his guilt and regret.

Madison finally looked up at him, her eyes were glossy but she was smiling.

"I'm okay."
She whispered

"What?"

"I'm tired though, let's go to sleep."
She said as she pulled the covers over her and lied down

Hannibal remained still, trying to process what had happened. He couldn't make sense of much at that moment, but he knew one thing for certain - Madison wasn't okay, even if she said she was.

"Madison, let me look at you."

"I'm fine, Hannibal"

"Come here, i need to look at you."

Madison didn't answer, she just closed her eyes and attempted to ignore the pain around her neck.

Hannibal's rage then took over. He wasn't angry at Madison, how could he be? She'd  done nothing wrong. He was angry at himself. In fact, he hated himself for what he'd done, and more importantly, he hated that he enjoyed it at the time.

He got off the bed and began to dress. Once he was done, he stared at Madison. He couldn't even look at her without being disgusted at himself.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, "Come to bed"

He then turned towards the door and started walking towards it. Madison sat up and watched him pause with his back towards her.

"Hannibal?"

He didn't answer

"Hannibal, where are you going?"

Silence filled the room as she waited for an answer

"Hannibal-"

She watched with tears in her eyes as he walked away from the door. She heard his footsteps as he walked down the stairs and towards the front door.

Even after this - even after he'd so obviously abandoned her in her time of need, she still hoped he would come back upstairs and tell her everything would be okay.

Yet all hope was lost when she heard the door open and then close with a slam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 637 33
In this gripping thriller, a city is held captive by a chilling wave of murders. As the death toll rises, the already alarming situation takes a sini...
27K 1.1K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 GRUESOME Grace Lars made it her life mission to avenge her family, who were killed by Grutas and his men. We discover her exhausting jou...
5.6K 246 11
As Will Graham gets back on the field of the FBI, he uses his ability of empathy to help find murderers. Alongside him joins Hannibal, the cannibal a...
20.4K 1K 21
William Graham, a poor American nurse, has only lived in Italy for a few months when he gets an invitation to a prestigious party, thrown by none oth...