This World Was Never Yours (...

By ShadowVyod

In the year 2099, humanity encountered a dangerous, new threat, hyper-intelligent being called Fuhai. After c... More

A/n
Stuff To Know + OC Harem Bio
Harem Continued
Harem Part 3
Harem Part 4
Prolouge
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Valkerie Themes
Ch 6
New Addition
A/n
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
New Addition!
Ch 16
Apology
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Valkerie War Arc Themes

Ch 15

273 11 0
By ShadowVyod

*Actions*

Thinking

Your POV

I wake up from my bed to find a note beside my bed.

"Good morning cutie! Lady Aurora wants you in the dojo for more training. - Evelyn"

Next to Evelyn's name is an elaborate crest, radiating a weird aura.

Raven: A lust crest. Based on the size and complexity, Evelyn is a powerful succumbus.

Y/n: You can get all that from a symbol?

Raven: *Indignant* Of course! It wouldn't hurt you to read magic codexes every once in a while.

Y/n: Where did you...

Raven: Aurora's office library. I had Akame sneak a few to read at night. Don't worry, I told her to return them once I'm done.

Y/n: *Sighs* What am I going to do with you.

Raven: *Scoffs* Hey, I am you, but better.

Y/n: In everything but attitude apparently.

Raven: YOU LITTLE SH*T!!!

Y/n: Exactly my point Raven. Your all Tsun, no Dere.

Raven: F**k you.

I went to reply, but was greeted only by mental scilence.

Y/n: Guess she went to that starry water mindscape.

Y/n: Well. To the dojo again I guess.

I walk towards the dojo, wondering what Aurora had planned for today.

I reach the dojo. And I see Aurora, with a different hairstyle and outfit.

(A/n: The hair is still black and fades to white)

She was talking to three other women. Two of them were tall. Really, really tall.

Aurora notices me.

Aurora: Ah! Y/n. Good morning. Ready for more training?

Y/n: *Sarcastically* Do I have a choice?

The tallest out of the women responds to my snarky comment.

???: Not really. No.

The other tall one responds.

???2: *With a soft french accent* Aw, play nice minou.

???: *Growls lowly* Don't call me kitty. I'm a...

???2: *Mockingly* I'm a tigeress. Not a helpless kitten. Oui, oui.

The third unknown woman speaks out in a soft voice.

???3: *Shyly* Girls, Aurora wasn't done speaking.

Aurora: Thank you Ame. Anyway. Y/n, I want to intoduce you to our brawlers.

Aurora gestures to the ladies behind her.

Aurora: *Gestures to ???* This is Shioto Asami. We call her Tiger Lily. It's beautiful, and vicious. A combination many of us have. She is a white tiger faunus, which males her even more unique.

Asami: Nice to meet you.

Aurora then turns towards ???2.

Aurora: This is Shigaraki Subete. We call her Artemis. She's the designer behind our combat gear. But don't let her love of fashion fool you, she's deadly.

Subete: *Leans down to grab Y/n's hand, and kisses it* A pleasure Cherie.

Aurora then turns next to ???3.

Aurora: And finally, but not least, Rei Amethyst. Her codename is Platinum. She can turn her skin into said metal, as well as manipulate other metals. The more magnetic a metal, the easier she can control it.

Amethyst: *Softly* Hi. *Waves*

Aurora: *Claps her hands* Well, now that introductions are out of the way, onto today's training.

Aurora: I noticed how your other half Raven, has provided you with much more raw talent for fighting than a few other Valkeries.

Aurora pauses, to fix her hair, as the bun was falling slightly.

Aurora: So, I decided to see how you would do against these three. You see, on their own, their powers aren't all that powerful. It took them years of bone-breaking effort and training to get to where they are.

Aurora pulls out a small notebook from her haori.

The notebook itself doesn't seem special, exept for what looks like a guild crest on the cover.

Aurora's hand glows gold, and when the glow fades, a pen is in her hand.

She opens the notebook, and draws what looks like an industrial complex.

Aurora's pointer finger glows gold, and when she taps the paper, the dojo shifts into a massive complex of pipes and buildings.

Aurora puts the notebook away, and then speaks.

Aurora: This exercise is quite simple really. Subete, Asami and Amethyst will act as Upper Deaths. The highest and deadlist Fuhai. Your job is to strike them with one of these.

Aurora reaches into her haori and reveals something I recognized.

Y/n: Heartstoppers?

Aurora: Yes. *Giggles* It's more or less a game of tag. *More serious* But, since the girls are playing the part of Upper Deaths, they are allowed to use their abilities without any restraint. Are you up for that?

Y/n and Raven: Yes.

Aurora: Good. Fight well, all of you.

Aurora then started to fade away in a golden glow, while Asami, Subete and Amethyst disappeared into the writhing mass of pipes.

Y/n: Raven?

Raven: Let's do this.

I close my eyes, and when I reopen them, I feel a flame like energy leaving them.

(The flames will be your favorite color, with a dark red hue)

Meanwhile, 3rd POV

In the deapths of a mountain side cave, the Fuhai King lurks inside, plotting.

Fuhai King: The pesky little Valkeries continue to train the Weilder. They think they can defeat me!

The Fuhai king moves closer to the edge of the cave, his eyes glowing red.

Fuhai King: I have an army. They have nothing.

The Fuhai King turns around, and shouts into the cave.

Fuhai King: MITSURI!!!

The bubbling sound of a tar like liquid it quickly heard, before it takes the shape of a voluptuous female.

Mitsuri: Yes my King?

Fuhai King: Beautiful Mitsuri, I have a mission for you. Take a legion of Fuhai, and attack the Valkeries.

Mitsuri: Of course my King. I am an Upper Death, and I will not fail you.

The Fuhai King lets a scilence fall, before saying in a dangerous tone.

Fuhai King: You better not. You know what will happen if you do.

Mitsuri winces in pain, before speaking.

Mutsuri: I won't fail you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 13.1K 41
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
22K 484 36
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
10K 351 19
It's kinda like the movie but it has some changes. I will try to make it like the movie as best as I can. None of these characters belong to me exce...
975 85 25
Otonose Kanade makes a deal with Todoroki Hajime to become her model. That is all she thinks of it; however, could there be more to that than she thi...