Love Addict

Autorstwa iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... Wiฤ™cej

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 30(20K Special!)

688 47 20
Autorstwa iamchlxe

Rosa's POV

"Who's who?", she asked .

"Ciara, a Ciara called you and said she needs you.", I said.

She looked confused for a while before sighing.

"Shit I thought they ended it.", she said walking past me.

"So are you gonna explain?", I asked following her .

"Look Rosa, Ciara is an old fling we had, probably the closest real relationship we had other than you.", she said.

"Okay so why does she need you?", I asked .

"She used to be my lover Ro, soul ties i guess.", she said.

"Well cut em, and fast.", I said before walking out.

Tina's POV

Sasha: So when should I start writing the will?

Me: Fuck you, I thought y'all killed that bitch.

Sasha: No unfortunately when we were supposed to, but we couldn't.

Me: HOW THE FUCK NOT! That bitch acted a fool at our son's funeral and y'all just let her walk?

Giselle: Look she got away T, but now that we know she isn't dead, we'll get her.

Me: No you won't because I'm doing it.

Sasha: You haven't killed someone in years.

Me: Welp I guess I get a refresher.

I put on some joggers and a hoodie. I grabbed a Mac 10 out the top of the closet and I tucked it in my waistband.

"Where are you going?", Rosa asked while I came down the stairs.

"Gotta handle some business.", I said grabbing the keys to my Charger. When I turned around she was standing right in front of me.

"You going see tha—

I put my hand around her neck making her sentence stop. I put my lips close to hers and held eye contact with her.

"Imma be back in a hour, when I do make sure that attitude is gone.", I said before kissing her lips and letting her go.

I walked into the garage and my charger was towards the end.

Every time I saw it I could feel the engine starting. I hopped in and started it up and the engine echoed in the garage.

I pulled out my phone and called Rihanna.

"Wassup AT&T.", she said.

"Bitch i told you about calling me that.", I said through gritted teeth.

"You know you got satellite ears.", she laughed.

"Whatever, but I'mma need you to get some shit done for me.", I said.

"Okay what is it?"

"You remember Ciara?", I asked. She began coughing like she was dying and it took a while to dial down.

"Please don't tell me you are involved with her again Beyoncé.", she said.

"No, but she called and Rosa answered.", I said.

"Yup and at that point I exclude myself from the situation.", said Rihanna.

"Rih I know damn well you not scared of them.", I laughed.

"Damn skippy I am, that bitch is just as crazy as you and I'll be damned if she threatens me.", said Rihanna before hanging up.

Sasha: T you knew damn well Rihanna wasn't gonna involve herself in that.

Me: I had hope.

———

I just pulled into the driveway of Ciara's house and it looked like the lights were on still. Just as I was about to get out of the car my phone started going off.

I grabbed it and answered it.

"Tina you got 20 minutes to get back to this house.", said Tanya.

"T I just got to the woman's house, gimme some time.", I said.

"Fuck you need time for, GET YO ASS BACK HERE YO!", she yelled before hanging up.

I put the phone back in the cup holder before getting out of the car.

Giselle: Make this quick T, in and out.

I knocked on the door and in record time Ciara swung it open with a smile.

"You came!", she exclaimed jumping in my arms.

I pryed her hands from around my neck and walked into the house.

"Does your girl know you're here?", she asked. I just looked at her before pulling the pistol from my waistband, I left the other gun in the car. I cocked it and aimed at her head.

"If you go to heaven, apologize to my fucking son.", I said before letting off two shots into her neck.

I didn't care if she survived or not, but I knew for sure she would suffer.

I watched her body drop and she held her neck gasping for air. I just turned and went out the door, getting in the car.

"You know I didn't think you could do it T.", said Roman.

Me: Fuck all of y'all, if this would've been done before, we wouldn't have this damn issue.

"Aww calm down T, you did it.", he replied.

I just blocked them out as I rode back home. I really just killed some fucking body. Usually I was organizing a killing but I rarely did one. It felt good, especially since it was that bitch.

Once I finally pulled back into the driveway Tanya was standing at the garage. I opened the garage and pulled in. Once I got out she was right up on me.

"I see you made it in time.", she said.

"Whatever, go get packed we gotta be gone in the next 2 hours.", I said walking past her. I honestly wasn't up for talking to her right now. Her stunt earlier still had me shook.

Giselle: Lemme front, you've did enough, I'll finish packing.

Me: No, you ca—

Giselle POV

I walked into the house putting the keys in the glass case. I jogged up the stairs and went straight to the room.

"I know you hear me.", said Tanya behind me.

I wasn't even listening to her.

"What's wrong T, you keep nagging like it's life or death, what's wrong?", I asked irritated.

"Who the fuck pissed in your cereal?", she asked.

"Your loud mouth ass, now back the fuck up.", I said turning back around and leaving her there.

I opened the box on the dresser and pulled out a blunt and picked up a lighter. I walked to the bed and lit it.

Tanya came in and didn't even look at me. She went straight to the bathroom and slammed the door.

"STOP SLAMMING DOORS!", I yelled. Her short ass opened it again and slammed it back.

Sasha: Welp.

I put the blunt in the ashtray and went to the bathroom door. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I pulled out the pistol and sent 3 shots in the handle knocking it off.

The door opened and I walked in to see Tanya standing there.

"Now slam another fucking door.", I said walking up to her.

"G back up because you testing me.", she said.

"What you gonna do?", I asked.

"You got 5 seconds.", she said and her leg began bouncing. I didn't move an inch.

5 seconds passed and a sharp pain was felt in my shoulder. I looked down and a small pocket knife was jammed into my shoulder.

"Tanya I know fucking well you didn't just stab me.", I said not even acknowledging the pain. I was really angry about this bitch stabbing me because of an attitude.

I grabbed her by her throat and back her into the wall making her head hit hard.

"Now I didn't lay my fucking hands on you and you still wanna fucking act like this, fuck is wrong with you?", I asked my anger rising. She just looked past me like I didn't say a word to her.

"ANSWER ME TANYA!", I yelled making her jump.

"Fuck you G.", she yelled tears beginning to well in her eyes.

"Nah don't fucking cry now, because you just stabbed me for no fucking reason.", I said mad that she was the one crying.

"Who the fuck is Ciara and why did she call your phone?", she asked.

"I told Rosa, she's a old fling from years ago now let the shit go.", I said.

"How the fuck you want me to let a bitch calling your phone go!", she screamed.

"WE KILLED HER, NOW STOP FUCKING BITCHING!", I yelled punching near her head. She jumped and her tears began to fall more.

I let her go and her body dropped and her knees went to her chest.

"Now you wanna fucking cry, bitch I got a knife and my shoulder but you crying.", I said pulling the knife out and dropping it next to her.

She just kept her head in her knees and cried.

"Clean this shit up bruh.", I said leaving out the bathroom.

I went downstairs to the bar to grab a bottle of tequila. I poured a little on my stab wound and took some to the head for the pain.

Tina: Giselle you not okay.

Me: I'm good okay, I'm fine.

Tina: you tryna convince me or yourself.

Me: Look I know it's bad, but that bitch was supposed to be dead and I let her go.

Tina: I handled it G, don't trip.

Me: HOW THE FUCK CAN'T I TRIP, she disrespected my son T.

My anger was building by the minute. I couldn't even hear right and after a while the bottle broke right in my hand.

I tried to get up but a migraine hit me making me fall to the floor.

I didn't even feel like getting to my feet. I would be fine on the floor. The headache I had was excruciating.

"Come on Bubba.", she said attempting to get me up. I couldn't even tell who it was but they helped me to the couch and my body slumped into it.

"She got shot in the neck and I should've stayed to watch that bitch die.", I slurred.

"Stop talking, you can't even form a damn sentence she said taking off the black hoodie.

"Imma kill Tanya.", she growled.

I opened my eyes ignoring the headache to see Nicki. I missed those brown eyes.

"Lay with me.", I said slumping over.

"Come on get up G, you're bleeding.", she said.

"Lay with me Baby.", I said grabbing her.

"Giselle if you grab me again and I'm tryna bandage this up imma fuck you up.", she said smacking my hand.

"Ouu yes Daddy.", I giggled .

My migraine was getting worse and I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

"I'm tired.", I said before everything went dark.

——————

20 FUCKING K!!!!

And I got to 100 followers ☺️

Thank you so much.

But back to the story....

Well that was a lot.

How y'all feeling?

Rosa's reaction to Ciara?

Tanya's reaction to Ciara?

Was G wrong for pinning her against the wall and yelling?

Was Tanya wrong for stabbing her?

Do y'all think Giselle and Tanya will be okay?

Did G go too far?

Did Tanya go too far?

Ciara showing out at Sir's funeral?

I love y'all💙

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

64.6K 4.7K 22
- noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own - populated with their own ambitions, friends, ro...
25.7K 1.7K 19
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
53.5K 1.9K 34
Finished [2017] Beyoncรฉ Knowles is just an ordinary young lady who lives in New York with her best friend, Nicki, a now model in Los Angeles. Actuall...
49.1K 2.5K 35
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncรฉ will Onika be her friend and help with...