๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง/๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By dickmatized

๐‘๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ. ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง. More

-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค
Yall authors wack.
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐ฃ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง
๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง)
๐๐จ๐›๐š (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง) 1/2
๐๐จ๐›๐š ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ง-๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ.
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 1/???
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 2/???
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘/???
๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐๐จ๐ฑ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ’‹
๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ???
๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง
๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ-๐ฃ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง.
Caribbean????
Im hungry
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
Read it whore
๐ฆ๐˜ ๐ฐ๐‡๐ข๐“๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐€๐œ๐‡
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ
Beach day.
Coco puff 4/???
Graduation๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐ŸŽ“
The end frrrr
New book ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐…๐ž๐ณ๐œ๐จ (๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘)

2.3K 22 17
By dickmatized

Requested by: @oliverandregiesslut1

Holy Fuck.....two lines.....all sorts of thoughts were running through my head right now.

"Im pregnant", "am I ready to be a mom", "what will fez think???" 

I just grabbed and my hair and let out a loud sigh. "I don't think I'm gonna keep it." 

Either way if I was gonna keep the baby or not I would have to tell fez.

Y'all might be thinking why don't I wanna keep it. Well the truth is I do want to keep it I just don't know what fez will think.

I mean he's already taking care of ashtray who might I say doesn't like me at all.....

I don't know what I did to him but hes hated my guts since he met me.

Fez is taking care of ashtray,a drug business and now a baby hell no!!!! That seems like to much for him.

So I just put my big girl pants on and started getting ready to go to fez's store.

Outfit:

(If you don't like it just imagine something else because y'all have a problem with my fashion🙄)

I just walked to their store because it was like a 10 minute walk from my house.

When I got infront their store I let out a sigh.

"Am I really doing this????" 
I gave myself a small pep talk then walked through the door.

I saw ash by the counter so I got even more nervous.

When ashtray saw me he just rolled his eyes at me and went back to counting his money.

"Hey ash do you know wh-"

Ashtray:DONT CALL ME ASH

(He let out as a slight yell....I just nodded and walked to the back knowing that's probably where fez is.)

He was there with rue so I just cleared my throat and they looked up.

Fez had a slight smile while rue already knew what I was gonna tell fez so she just said shes gonna talk to ashtray.

I sat next to fez and for the next few minutes it was just silent.

Fez exhaled the smoke out his mouth and took the blunt from his lips and put it infront of me basically asking me if I wanted to hit it.

I shook my head and turned to face fez.

Y/n:fez....I think we should break up.

Hearing that fez started to cough on the spoke. He looked at me as if I was stupid.

Fez:and why the fuck is that!????

His words were harsh and I just watched him glare at me.

Fez:Are you seeing another gu-

Y/n:IM PREGNANT!!!

The room was dead silent. All you could hear was our breathing.

Y/n:im most likely not gonna keep the baby so I'll be out of your life forever bye fezco.

I got up and was ready to walk out when a hand gripped mine and dragged me right tf back.

Fez:what makes you think I don't want the baby. And why the fuck would you want to fucking abort the baby. Are you stupid???

Y/n:first of all I'm trying to help YOU!!!! And not put more stress on you than you already have. You have to deal with ashtray,your grandma an entire fucking drug business!!!!!

Instead of him yelling back he just hugged me.......

Fez:hey you don't have to worry about what I have going on just know your not aborting my kid and don't even think your leaving me I'll provide for both of you....

And he kept his words.....it's now nine months later and I have a healthy  baby girl and as for ashtray he's now basically my best friends.

He claimed the reason he didn't like me was cause fezcos last gf cheated on him. But now it seems like he's got attachment issues with me.  Goddamn the kid won't leave me alone.

If he isn't bothering me he just takes his niece and drives with her.

(Pretend the guy in the first picture is ashtray)
(And pretend angus is holding a girl not a boy)

Itz_y/n:

                           ⚪️⚫️

Caption:they won't leave me to have my kid alone!!!!!!!

Liked by....rue bennet,Cassie howard,maddy Perez and 234 others.

maddy Perez official:she's gonna be getting a lot of boys I can tell.

^ashtray:absolutely tf not.

Rue bennet:when are you letting her come stay with me for the day 🥺

^fezco:never because ion want my daughter coming back with her pockets filled with drugs tf. 

——-

What's up people I hope you enjoyed this. This was a request so I hope the girl who requested it enjoyed this oneshot.

I am gonna be making another book. But instead of ashtray or Javon it's gonna be a EUPHORIA BOOK!!!!!!!!

It's gonna have the girls and the boys.

This oneshot is gonna be in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 236 29
Hit 'Em Up 2pac 0:53 ---โ€ข--------------5:13 "Dial bitch" "I thought your ass was dead" "Yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up!" "except for hu...
52K 394 37
Every chapter is a different scenario or just short stories, I take suggestions so don't shy to leave a comment:)
65.1K 2K 42
(Y/N), an ordinary outsider that only wanted to enjoy the bizarre land of Gensokyo and to be surrounded by those he cares about. BUT ALL GOOD THINGS...