As We Had Never Apart//KookV

By ily_jjk

"Don't mess with my mind baby boy...... I go crazy when you look at me like this when I'm tied. " Taehyung sm... More

Introduction
🖤1🖤
🖤2🖤
🖤3🖤
🖤4🖤
🖤5🖤
🖤6🖤
🖤7🖤
🖤8🖤
🖤9🖤
🖤10🖤
🖤11🖤
🖤12🖤
🖤13🖤
🖤14🖤
🖤15🖤
🖤16🖤
🖤17🖤
🖤18🖤
🖤19🖤
🖤20🖤
🖤21🖤
🖤23🖤
🖤24🖤
🖤25🖤
🖤26🖤
🖤27🖤
🖤28🖤
🖤29🖤
🖤30🖤
🖤31🖤
🖤32🖤
🖤33🖤
♡︎Taekook♡︎Anniversary♡︎
🖤34🖤
🖤35🖤
🖤36🖤
🖤37🖤
🖤38🖤
🖤39🖤
🖤40🖤
🖤41🖤
🖤42🖤
🖤43🖤
🖤44🖤
🖤45🖤
🖤46🖤
🖤47🖤
🖤48🖤
🖤EPILOGUE🖤

🖤22🖤

1.8K 59 5
By ily_jjk

Please Ignore The Mistakes 🙏

3rd Person P.O.V:

Taehyung stared at Jin in confusion when Jin said those 'Regretting' words to him and went away to join the others. He just sat there Dumbfounded as he was seeing them all with his lost puppy eyes.
'What he meant by this' he mumbled at himself and was about to stand when bogum suddenly come and sat right beside him and held his hand.

"Baby, what happened? Are you okay?Why are you sitting here alone?Are you not feeling well?"

Bogum asked worryingly as he kept his hand upon his forehead, checked his temperature.

"Why you're sweating & One second..... Were you crying? Your eyes looks so puffy and red... Something happened? "

He added . Taehyung shook his head as he smiled at bogum.

"No baby, I'm fine. I told you na that.... I don't like to live in much crowded place, that's suffocates me... that's why! " Bogum nodded.

"Do you want to go home? "

Taehyung looked at him in sort of confusion, he wanted to go home, and wanted to plopped down on his bed and crying with his heart out.

He was feeling hurt,hurts because....how can Jin say that to him. How can they all be this happy with jungkook, when he was the only one hear the victim of his betraying. How can they do this to him.

"You know what baby, I thought I'll introduce you to Mr. Jeon by myself. Telling him that how hard working & passionate you are. I saw him looking at you earlier, I can say that he was mesmerised by your beauty... Well who wouldn't be.... But I wanted you to stay... And wanted you to do some interaction among them so that you can create a well image in their eyes.& Who knows..... Mr. Jeon might be impressed with you. "

Bogum said with the hopeful eyes. " & baby you know, how much this project mean to me. ... It's my dream to do work with the biggest company of this country... With JEON. You also know that when this project is successful then I will get the post of CEO. That's why I don't want to take any risk on this. "

Bogum added and this is enough for taehyung to teared up. He is not a heartless person. How can he break that man's heart who helped him to reach here. How can he break that man's heart, who raised him in this high... If he is so famous model today, then only and only just because of him.... Just because his help.

He smiled at nodded his head. Taehyung decided not to tell bogum about his past relationship with jungkook ...., But he was also afraid that he might get to know this from anywhere else. And he didn't want this to happen so he decided to talk about this to jungkook.

"I'm fine bay... You don't have to worry about me. It's just I'm feeling little suffocating here nothing else. You go and enjoy talking with them... I'll be fine"

Taehyung assured him as bogum Unsureringly smiled at him but nodded.

Taehyung looked at bogum going towards some of the old men's way as he started talking with them. Taehyung thought this is the right time to talk with jungkook so he started looking him around the hall. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Then he saw the bar area and his quickly stopped at the raven haired male who was already looking at him with judging look eyes.

Taehyung gulped hard when his eyes met again with the raven as he quickly shut his and took a long deep breath. He stood up and walked up to jungkook's way. He was about to reach him close, but halted in his track when he saw a girl approaching him & stand close to him and immediately hugged him seductively.

Jungkook saw taehyung coming towards him as he knitted his eyebrows when taehyung suddenly stopped walking and stand there. Then he felt someone hugged hand placed their one hand on his chest.

He looked at his side and found jennie, who was smilingly looking at him. Her one hand's palm rested on his chest and the other was holding a glass of wine.

Jungkook smirked seeing tarhyung's reaction as he smirked and pulled jennie close to himself, looking at her with the same husky eyes as he started nuzzling the sent of her perfume in the crook of her neck.

Taehyung saw the sight in front of him, he felt pain in his heart. He clenched his both fists tightly , his eyes unknowingly got teary. He didn't noticed when the tears in his eyes started rolling out in his cheeks as he quickly turned around and made his way to the restroom area.

Jungkook pulled himself little away just to seeing the reaction, he was expecting to seeing taehyung's expression all broken and regretting but in reality he was not even there. He raised his brows in confusion and looked around the hall.

"Hey, What happened? Where are you going? " Jennie asked as he yanked her hand from himself and started looking for taehyung all around the big hall.

"Kook, what happened? Are you looking for someone? "Jin asked to jungkook. Jungkook shook his head as he again looked the area where taehyung was stood earlier.

He then excused himself as jin watched him in confusion but shrugged and went to the others. Jungkook hurriedly made his way towards the restroom as he harshly removed the people in his way. Jungkook reached and opened the restroom door.

It takes on-two seconds when his eyes landed on the one person who was leaning towards the sink with his hand support and breathing heavily. He took a breath in relief and made his way towards the on cubicle, where taehyung was.

Taehyung was sniffing in his sobs as he himself didn't knew why he was crying for. He was feeling hurt, angered and lost, he was feeling like his heart got numb.

His heart was aches when he saw jungkook with the girl in his arms. And he was holding her so close to his body. 'She must be his wife'he thought in his mind.

Taehyung shut his eyes, anxiety pooling inside him, seeping in the abyss of his erratic hear. No, this is wrong. This feeling was so wrong. He is now with bogum. He bogum's boyfriend now. And jungkook, he didn't matter to him anymore now, then why seeing him with other one is hurting him this much.

He suddenly stopped his sniffing as he opened his eyes and felt someone's presence behind him.

"Are you okay Mr. Kim? "

He asked, standing behind him and looked at him in the mirror. Taehyung tap on the water and splashed the water in his face. He sighed and looked on the mirror, seeing jungkook right behind him. Looking at him through the mirror with a blank face.

Jungkook side walked a little and leaned on the wall right in front of taehyung who now met his eyes with jungkook but this time, he held so much anger and the hatred in his eyes as he stare at jungkook. Jungkook saw taehyung and observed his stare, he chuckled a little as he shook his head and kept his both hands inside in his pant pockets.

(A/N: Imagine the door as wall and jungkook kept his both hand inside his pockets and was standing just like this🔥)

"Thanx for showing your concerned Mr. Jeon, but i don't think it's needed. "

Taehyung retorted him. He wiped out his face and was about to walk when jungkook suddenly stopped him in his track, by standing in front of him.

"How long? " Jungkook said him with a blank face as taehyung knitted his brows in confusion and stared at him.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about Mr. Jeon? " Taehyung said. Jungkook scoffed and poked his tongue inside his cheeck(His signature jealousy Sign🤭) .

"Cut the crap and answer me.... How long have you been in this relationship with him?"

He angrily said, taehyung gulped hearing the growled in his voice and looked somewhere else.

"It's not your damn business.... So fuck off! "

Taehyung spat. Jungkook fist his hand as he clenched his jaw and angrily gritted his teeth .

"I asked you something!" Jungkook said, and stepping closer to taehyung as taehyung started taking back steps but suddenly stopped when his back touched the wall. He looked down and again fists his both hands. Controlling himself not to get flutter at jungkook's sudden behavior.

"Look at me" Jungkook said but didn't stop himself and keep walking towards him until he got so close to taehyung as he kept his both hand on the wall, caging taehyung between his hands.

"Answer ne" Jungkook demanded and Taehyung started breathing heavily, feeling the closeness and hot around as he raised his head & looked in jungkook's eyes.

"Two-Two years" Taehyung said shuttering afterwards as his gaze went soft when he looked jungkook's eyes. Jungkook's eyes got little teary as he was looking at taehyung in disbelief and with hurt in his eyes.

Jungkook got more close to his face as he raised his one hand towards his face and slide his finger seductively on taehyung's temples to his jawline. Making taehyung shiver as taehyung leaned in his touch and shut his eyes.

Breathing slowly and deeply as feel jungkook's hot breathing so close to his mouth.

"Tell me tae... Why did you do this? Why did you left me? "

Jungkook asked in his deep breath as he started nibbling his face .

"You-You cheated on me and broke my heart"

Taehyung manage to mumbled in his breathing jungkook hummed and going down towards his neck and started nuzzling his neck. Taehyung felt like his knees went week as he held jungkook arms for supporting himself. His eyes was shut , he was like got lost in jungkook's touch when he feel it after the very long time.

He deeply felt his touches around his neck. Jungkook suddenly stopped, and Taehyung gulped greedily, mind racing as heart whacking, he veered his head and in a clink his blue pools met the inky ones. Upon seeing the dark, displeased look on jungkook's feature, taehyung's heart struck. He pushed jungkook (not too hard, but enough to make some distance between them) and breathed heavily.

Jungkook eyed him with his shiny glossy eyes and taehyung can see the hurt in his eyes. He himself didn't know when he started crying as he made his way to the exit door but a hand gripped his twist and he again pushed on the wall by jungkook.

"You know what taehyung.... You were selfish then and still you are! You thought only about yourself at that time and you went away farthest from us why, just because only you got cheated... only your heart was broken... Huh? At that time you told me that you had seen everything with your own eyes,But you did not even try to know the whole truth behind it even once."

Jungkook said with his hurtful and teary eyes.. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore as he himself started crying in jungkook hold.

"Now these things don't matter. " Taehyung said as wiped off his tears harshly with his palms and pushed jungkook to aside. Walking towards the door.

"I didn't had married to her that time! " Taehyung stopped as he tightly held the doorknob, not believing what he just heard.

But he smiled Thinking that finally he got rid of that bitch. But his smile soon vanished out when he remembered the scene right in front of his eyes earlier when a girl was hugging jungkook and jungkook seems like enjoying his company.

"But I think that girl will be right to marry whom you were pleasuring a while back Mr. Jeon"

Taehyung spat back scoffing afterwards. Jungkook looked at him in disbelief and was about to go towards him but taehyung immediately opened the door and got out of there. Leaving a huffing jungkook with clenching jaw behind.

" I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET KIM TAEHYUNG....JUST WAIT & WATCH! "

🐯💠🐰

Enjoy Reading..... And stream 'Stay Alive' in Spotify armys🥺💜
______________________________________

Also this sudden vlive😭😭😭and the way taehyung staring at jungkook 🔥🔥

And wait.... What?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 9.1K 27
"J-jungkook, l-leave.... s...stop". Taehyung cries out as he tried to push angry bunny. Jungkook took out taehyung hoodie and then ripped off his sh...
2M 79.4K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
53.2K 1.3K 28
[ Currently sitting on a stool at the bar being drunk Tae was blabbering, Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him starring him intensely, Suddenly Jungkoo...
245K 11.1K 50
[completed] Salacious: lustful or lecherous. Taehyung is a stripper. Jeongguk is a mafia leader Many things could go wrong. But would Jeongguk let...