|| ENIGMA || Editing

By Chub_blee

Destiny throws you in the most unexpected situations ever. What if she ends up getting closer to only person... More

|PROLOGUE|
♣️1.
♣️2.
♣️4.
♣️5.
♣️6.
♣️7.
♣️8.
♣️9.
♣️10.
♣️11.
♣️12.
♣️13.
♣️14.
Thankyou !
♣️15.
♣️16.
♣️17.
♣️18.
♣️19.
♣️20.
♣️21.
Author's Note
♣️22.
♣️23.
♣️24.
♣️25.
♣️26.
♣️27.
♣️28.
♣️29.
♣️30.
♣️31.
♣️32.
♣️33.
♣️34.
♣️35.
♣️36.
♣️37.
♣️38.
♣️39.
♣️40.
♣️41.
♣️42.
♣️43.
♣️44.
♣️45.
Bonus: Unbreakable Bonds
Bonus : Jealous ?
Bonus : Love Above All
Bonus : Letting go

♣️3.

5.2K 486 48
By Chub_blee

TEJASWWI'S LAW FIRM
7:00 p.m

"Rashmi desai and Karan Kundrra spotted at the wrap up party of their upcoming web series Broken but Beautiful season 2 . Both were caught being cosy on the the cameras . Well, what do you have to  say about them ? "

She muted the news channel as soon as possible . "Isn't that him? Your ex- boyfriend who used to bring -

Rohit started to say but stopped as soon as he saw the icy glare sent his way . He raised his hand in defeat giving an 'I am innocent ' look and looked back at the file in his hand . 

Teja shook her head at his unfiltered mouth and then scoffed looking at the tv screen . 'They looked good together . the casting director did good job, no doubt ' She thought

But it did pinch somewhere deep in her heart . Everybody thought she is heartless , it was somewhere true though . She has given her heart to someone for years now and she is still unable to take it back from him .

"They look hot, haina? Waise team bhi toh honi chahiye thi nahi? wrap up party hai bhai , inki date thodi hai ! pure date wale pose de rahe hai " Rohit daringly asked her as he looked at her who was looking at the screen like she would break it .

Teja picked up pens from her table and threw  at him ,who was sitting on the couch in a half lying position. 'The guts of this man ! '

"You like getting on my nerves unnecessarily , don't you ? In faltu ki baaton mein zyada dhyaan rehta hai . I swear one word more and you are getting fired right now "

If it was anyone else other , he/she would have pissed in pants right now . She looked shit scary with that expressionless face ,  coldness in her voice and  eyes screaming power .

But Rohit knew her way too well now to get scared of her . He has been working for her for more than 5 years now and in a span of 5 years they have gone from boss - employee ( who is too scared of her ) to working like a team ( being cordial ) to being frenemies now ( teasing each other)

He knows how she is so he doen't feel even a tad bit bad about her behaviour . In fact it makes him laugh at how she tries to act like an ice queen when she is not one . At the same time, he respects her way too much to question her or let anybody question her

"Ha , Lies! You know ,you won't . Karna hota toh kabka kar chuki hoti ma'am But now you  know my worth . Such a huge loss it will be ! " He replied giving her a ' tell me i am wrong'  look

Teja just rolled ger eyes at him and gestured him  to get back to work

*********
HOTEL TAJ
6:45 p.m.

"Ho toh gayi sabke saath pictures , ab aur kya rehgaya? " Karan asked omi as they stood behind the doors with Rashmi and her manager .

The whole team had given paps a few shots . You could still see flashes of camera from even behind the doors as the paparazzi waited to get more shots .
The wrap up party was a private affair and yet the paps were here so they had to come outside to pose.

"No , It should be just you and rashmi . This way the onscreen couple gets more hype. We have already told the paps to only post pictures and clips of you both " Rashmi' manager explained

This was ridiculous ! But  he had been here long enough to know that this is  how it works in the industry

He posed with Rashmi as instructed by their managers . He looked sideways at Rashmi and knew she was drunk to even bother about what was being said to them  . He kept his hand around her shoulder to stable her as she was tipsy . He waved a final bye to paps and dragged a drunk rashmi inside .

It was his time to get drunk as well !

***********
TEJASSWI'S LAW FIRM
9:00 a.m.

"Uttaran fame actor Rashmi Desai was found dead in Taj hotel . Leading Actor Karan Kundrra who is reported to be opposite the dead actress in the upcoming alt balaji series is one of the prime suspect of murder. According to sources , He has been arrested a few hours back by mumbai police"

"What the hell ! " Tejasswi dropped her file as soon as she saw the news .
For a moment she was blank . She did not know what to do .

was it true ? " ofcourse it was you idiot, you just saw the clip " Her subconscious mind chided her .

She picked up her phone and typed the not so unfamiliar number . But she couldn't bring herself to call him . She was going through an internal battle, if she should reach out to him or not.
Not even once did she think that he would murder someone. she knew he was innocent . She knew him . She knew him way too much .

" Fuck it " She whispered as she got up , picked her coat and keys and stepped out of her cabin .

She quickly dialed Omi's number and jogged towards the lift . From her peripheral vision she saw Rohit coming towards her but she was not in a situation to pay head to anyone .

" Ma'am ,you saw the news-

Teja cut Rohit "Not now Rohit, Leave me alone!" she entered the lift , simultaneously  dialed omi again but the line was  again busy

"But teja -" Rohit interrupted  again as he tagged along with her .

" I said leave me alone rohit " She shouted at him and frustratingly ran her hand through  her hair .

"Fine , but give the car keys . you won't be able to drive in this state" Rohit calmly said

Teja looked at him for a few seconds and then reluctantly gave him the keys . They exit the lift and she jogged to the car and sat on  passenger seat .

"Where to ? "He asked to which Teja blankly replied "Don't know "

Rohit looked at her with raised eyebrows and was about to say something when her phone ring caught their attention.It was Omi .

He gestured her to pick up the call and ask where they were .

"What the fuck's going on Omi? "Teja asked as soon as she picked up the call .

"Teja bhai woh '

"Leave it , first tell me where you are . I am coming " Teja couldn't wait but ask him about their whereabouts

"We are at the thane police station. Come fast . I'll be outside " Omi replied

'thane police station ' Teja mouthed to Rohit and he started to drive .

" Omi , back to the question, what the fuck happened ? Is he really arrested ? "

"Yes , He was arrested 2 hours ago . I don't know what to do . I myself don't exactly know what happened . i have been just trying to get him bail anyway possible . I rushed here as soon as i got to know " Omi sighed .

He sounded panicked himself and teja could understand . He's like a brother to Karan

"Omi Relax . We'll talk once we meet . And change in plans . Meet me at my house . There will be media at the station and i don't want to give them more headlines to create " She assured Omi and turned to Rohit to see if he got the message . Rohit gave a thumbs up in return and turned car in the direction of her house .

" I hope you remember my home omi . It's 15 mins away from there . Or should i send my address ? "

"Nahi , i remember . I'll be there . Bye "
Omi replied and  cut the call

Teja leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes

'Just don't let me meet him again ganpati bappa '

little did she know Ganpati Bappa's gonna refuse her request this time !

****

I just completed writing this and went to twitter and OH MY GODD
WE GOT NISHTEJRAN REUNION !
I can genuinely  cry at this moment .

p.s - this is a sincere request to everybody here reading this story to please vote if you like the story . Also comment your feedback , healthy criticism is always welcome !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 9.7K 43
Everyone wants to witness love for Eternity in their life but can love actually remain for Eternity ? All the downfalls, situations and emotions wil...
17.8K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
166K 9.3K 33
so basically this is a office love story of tejran, so Karan has been betrayed by his love and doesn't believe in love and has become rude but teja i...
234K 31.5K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...