FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... More

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
3 Unexpected
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
9 Aman is IN
10 Clause
11 Smart Khushi
12 Khushi is ready
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
31 Wedding Plan
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
46 Generosity of Arnav
47 Making Fun?
49 Love and Love only
50 Rituals
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

45 I'm Lucky

2.8K 185 9
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 45 I'm lucky

Arnav and Khushi got stuck seeing the decorated bed. Arnav's pupil automatically moved in the direction where Khushi was standing. He controlled the chuckle, seeing her swallowing down. He turned towards her casually as if he was not affected.

"What can we do now, Khushi? See, how beautifully my family members have been arranged for our first night ritual. How could we waste the arrangements? Honestly speaking, I don't want to misbehave with you. Of course, there is no room for misbehavior as we become husband and wife now."

Arnav said moving towards Khushi while reading Khushi's facial reactions that were changing a second by second. He moved close to her and stood in a foot's distance.

"After all, today is our first night as we got married today legally as well as ritually..."

Khushi looked at him composing herself.

"What do YOU (she stressed) think about it?" She asked getting courage that made Arnav stunned.

He smiled.

"I will go with your decision no matter what," he said.

Khushi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and looked at him sternly.

"I'm ready if you want it," she said firmly.

Arnav swallowed hard. He looked at her for a few seconds. A slight smile crept on his face. He slowly raised his hand to touch her cheek. Khushi closed her eyes to accept the touch. Arnav tapped her cheek softly making her open her eyes.

"Go to sleep..." He said with smiling eyes.

Khushi read his face where there were no regrets.

"Go..." He said again.

Khushi went to the bed and sat on it.

"You can also sleep on the bed," Khushi said.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a lopsided smile.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Thanks..." He said and took the other side of the bed.

Khushi sensed him gazing at her, laying on the bed. She looked at him turning her face. Arnav smiled at her. Khushi couldn't understand what the smile meant. She threw an awkward smile at him. Arnav slowly entwined his fingers with hers, looking into her eyes. Khushi gasped gulping when he pulled her hand close to his heart. Khushi didn't move her eyes from his face.

"You would not have expected this sudden marriage. This is an unexpected first-night arrangement for you. So, considering that, I give you time to make yourself ready. You should not expect the same from me next time... do you know want I mean?"

Khushi parted her lips in embarrassment.

"Our marriage is going to held in a weak. Make yourself FIT for everything... ok?" he said shrinking his eyes, making a serious face controlling his smile.

As he didn't expect,

"I already told you I'm ready..."

Cutting her,

"Yeah... your face says how much you are ready" he chuckled sarcastically.

Khushi pouted.

"Go to sleep..."

Khushi closed her eyes.

"Be ready tomorrow" Arnav said.

Khushi opened her eyes jerking.

"Not for our first night... we are going to an important place tomorrow to invite important people"

"Me?"

"Haan, you are my wife. Are not you?"

"Haan, I'm..." she said in a low tone.

"Thank God. Come with me"

Khushi nodded ok and closed her eyes. She again opened her eyes, feeling Arnav tucking her hair behind her ear. Arnav again clutched her hand smiling. He closed his eyes hugging her hand close to his chest. Khushi was looking at him with a lot of emotions. An adorable smile crept on her face.

"Enough of adoring me..." Arnav said not opening his eyes.

Khushi closed her eyes right away. Arnav smiled, keeping his eyes shut. Shut? Like really? It looked like, he was closing his eyes but he was not.

The next day

Khushi came out of the washroom, getting ready. Arnav was still on the bed. Undoubtedly, he was looking at her. He got down from the bed and stopped her extending his hand when she crossed him.

"Are you ready?"

Khushi nodded yes as he said they have to go somewhere to invite important people.

"Are you truly ready?"

"Hann..."

"Even though you are ready we will do IT later. At the same time, I don't want to disappoint you. Just kiss me"

"Whaaaat?"

"Didn't you say you are ready?"

"I said I'm ready to go with you"

"Of course, yes... you are ready to GO with me. No doubt I'm damn curious about our first night. I'm happy that you are ready to GO with me"

"I'm not talking about it. Didn't you say we have to invite important people today?"

"Hann..."

"I just talked about it"

"That's all...?" He asked with fake sadness.

"Arnavji, stop teasing me..." she said pouting and supposed to go,

Arnav clutched her hand and dragged her close to him.

"Who else other than you I could tease...? You are my wife, after all" he tapped her nose.

That's when they heard a knock on the door. Arnav gestured her to open the door. Khushi nodded ok and went to open the door. It was Anjali. She smiled at Khushi who was smiling at her.

They heard a weird sound and looked at Arnav who was stretching his body, rolling on the bed that had been decorated for their first night as if his body was aching. Khushi's eyes popped out whereas Anjali folded her lips lifting her brows. Arnav saw Anjali and sat on the bed.

"Sorry, Di. I didn't see you" he said with a fake blush.

"Good morning, Chotte..." Anjali smiled.

Arnav got down from the bed and walked to Anjali. He hugged Anjali and said,

"Good morning Di"

Anjali lifted her brows getting amazed. Breaking the hug,

"Thanks for the arrangements, Di. Khushi always wanted to spend our night on the decorated bed. You fulfilled her wish" he said.

Khushi dropped her jaw, hearing that. Anjali chuckled, seeing her face.

"Chotte, you should not tell such things openly," she said looking at Khushi teasingly.

"Di, you just like my mother... she knows that"

"But, you are making her embarrassed... you can tell me when Khushi is not around" she chuckled.

Taking a back step, Arnav circled Khushi's shoulders, making her shock.

"Di, you don't know about Khushi. She won't take it differently. She respects you... am I right darling?" he asked Khushi.

Anjali was amazed hearing DARLING from Arnav. Khushi nodded yes with an awkward smile, suppressing her shock.

"Didn't I say?"

Anjali hugged them together.

"I'm so happy seeing you guys so much into love... May God bless you to get all the happiness in the world"

Arnav and Khushi spared a glance. Arnav touched Khushi's hand who looked emotional. Arnav broke the hug.

"Di, I'm taking Khushi to invite people for our wedding"

Anjali nodded ok.

"You guys go... I have to clear these flowers from your bed"

"Ask HP to do it"

"No... I have to do it... it's my responsibility and also my right"

"Oh, ok... go ahead"

Anjali smiled pleasantly. She looked at Khushi.

"Chotte loves you so much. You know he won't talk so openly like this before. This is a big change I'm seeing in him. Thank you for coming into his life, Khushi"

Khushi looked at Arnav who nodded yes.

"I'm the one who should be thankful to him, Bhabi. I'm so lucky to have such a man as my husband. And also a family that showers unconditional love on me" she said choking.

"Shhh... don't be emotional. You are a good girl. We are happy to have you as our Bahu. As you become our family, there are no thanksgiving talks anymore...ok?" Anjali said.

Khushi nodded ok. Anjali started removing the flowers from the bed. Arnav moved towards Khushi.

"Is it true?" He asked whispering.

Khushi looked at him said nothing because she knew he himself will tell her.

"That, you said you are lucky to have a husband like me...?"

As he didn't expect, she nodded yes.

"I won't believe"

"Why?"

"Don't I know you?"

"Do you know me?"

"Don't I?"

She nodded no.

Arnav shook his head, raising his brows pressing his lips. They saw Anjali coming collecting the flowers from the bed.

"Chotte, come downstairs taking bath"

Arnav nodded ok. Anjali walked out whereas Arnav walked to the washroom.

"Arnavji" Khushi called him, clutching his face.

Arnav looked at her turning his face. She pressed her lips on his cheek strongly, giving him a shock. Getting apart from him, she said,

"I'm so lucky to have a husband like you Arnavji"

Saying, she walked out of the room. Arnav stood looking at her gulping down.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
192K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
77.5K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
79.9K 6.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...