Rishmi Love Deserve a Second...

By Palakvarshney

Peep in to know more😉 More

Love Deserve a Second Chance ❤ Promo
Characters 💜
Characters💜💜
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 Rishi meets pari 💕
Note
Part 9
Part 10
Note
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 3

775 41 10
By Palakvarshney

Hii guys,

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Rishi got ready and comes downstairs,
Rishi calls someone.

Rishi: I have send you a list, I want everything mentioned in list in 30 minutes.

Rishi cut the call.

Neelam: (Calling Sanjay)  Does the cupcakes ready?

Sanjay: Mam I am just making the batter for cupcakes.

Neelam: How lazy you have become. Just get the cupcakes ready.  Aarav loves Cupcakes a lot.

Rishi hear everything and remember, Lakshmi and His Cake Batter Masti.

Rishi: (to himself) Lakshmi you are in my every moment and memory.  Where are you sweetheart. Please come back now. You have given me enough punishment. Just come back.

Ahana comes there and saw Rishi engrossed in his thoughts and she sign  Ayush.

Ahana and Ayush call Rishi, Rishi comes out of his thought.

Ahana: (happily)  See bhai,  I have purchased this watch for Aaru. How it is.

Rishi : Very Nice.

Ayush: (happily)  And see What I had get it for Aaru.  Cricket Kit.  You know what, it is his wish that he want to play Cricket with full family.

Rishi: (little shocked)  Really, But Mom and Dadi will never agree.

Sonia: (happily) You're wrong bhai.  Mom and Dadi loves Aaru a lot and even I can say more than you.

Rishi: I know. Because he is so cute that no can resist to love him.

Ayush: Correct.

Ahana: Aree Sonia.  Let's go we have to get ready.

Sonia: Ok let's go.

They both leave.

Ayush: (worried)  What happened Bhai,  I can sense that something is disturbing you.

Rishi: I was just thinking about Par

But before Rishi could complete his sentence,  Virender call Ayush. So Ayush left.

Rishi: (to himself)  What is my connection with Pari.  Whenever I listen or thought about Pari.  I always feel that I have a connection with her.  But how can this possible. Neither I meet her nor even see her face.  Even I don't know about her family.  Then Why always I feel a connection with her.  Why.

Rishi was thinking about this just then, A servant comes and give him some shopping bags and told Rishi that Whatever Items was mentioned in the list, he had purchased. After that the servant leaves.

After 15 minutes,

A car horn voice could be heard,

Neelam: (happily)  Devika and her family have arrived.

Sonia: (excited)  Yes Mom,  finally after two years.

Devika, Raj and Aaru comes inside, Neelam does there Aarti. Devika hugs everyone and Raj takes elder's blessings and then comes to youngsters. Aaru also take everyone's blessings.

Raj: How are you Rishi and Ayush.

Rishi: We are fine and very happy to see you here.

Raj: And how are you my beautiful saalis?

Ahana: Very Angry.

Raj: But Why?

Sonia: Because you have come after 2 years jiju.

Raj: I am really sorry my dear saalis, please forgive me.

Ahana: But on one condition.

Raj: Which Condition?

Ahana: You have to stay with us for at least one week.

Raj: Ahana but I had made another plan after 3 days, we altogether will go to Shimla for a small trip.

Sonia: Really Jiju, it will be fun. Even Rishi will come.

Rishi: You know naa I never go for trips.

Ayush: But Bhai you have to go for a project.  You remember Mr. Sharma's project. You have to go to check the site and for signing the deal.

Rishi: Oh yaa, I forget.  Ok I  Will come.

Everyone smiles.

(Because it is there plan to make go with them because they knew Rishi never lived happily after Lakshmi sudden Disappearance.)

Just then Aaru comes and pout cutely.

Aaru: (Cutely)  No one here loves me. Everyone is just talking to Mumma and Papa.  I think I shouldn't come here. 

(Everyone understands Aaru's Drama)

Rishi: If Aaru doesn't need his gift then I will tell Sanjay to return it back to the shopkeeper.

Ayush: Yes bhai, you're right. Even I will return the Cricket Kit.

Hearing the Word, Cricket Kit.  Aaru becomes so happy.

Aaru: (happily) Mamaji please give me gifts?

Ayush: But you're angry with us naa.

Aaru: (Cutely)  No Mama ji,  I am not angry with you and maasis.  please give me my gift naa.

Then everyone comes and gives Aaru his gifts. Then Rishi comes and gives him many gifts.

Rishi: But I didn't understand one thing, Why did you asked for a doll.

Aaru: (Cutely)  It is for Pari. She always purchase or make something for me. She is my Best friend. So I thought to take something for here too.

Hearing Pari name,  Rishi again fall in thoughts. But soon Raj calls Rishi and he comes out of his thoughts.
Then they all have some chit chat.

In the Living Area,

Neelam: (Looking at Aaru) If Lakshmi and Rishi are together then they also have a cute child like Aaru and maybe of his age too.

Virender : Right, but Rishi's mistake is too big and because of his delay in realizing his love, he lost Lakshmi.  Don't know where is she but wherever she is, I pray she is safe and sound and happy too.

Rishi is crossing from there and hear his parents talks and again think about Lakshmi.

Rishi becomes teary eyed and goes to his room. In his room there is a big Picture of Lakshmi.

Rishi: (crying) Where are you Lakshmi.  Today Mom and Dad are talking about our child.  If we have together then surely I want a girl child like you.  But you left me. I know I got late in realizing my love, even hurted you, I did every work that hurted you but Lakshmi Love deserve a second chance. Please give me my second chance please come back to me. Please. Please forgive me, this much punishment isn't enough. You know naa I live like a corpse in this 7 years.
Please forgive me now and come back to me.

Saying this Rishi start drinking, he had 2 or 3 glass, just then Ayush comes and saw him.

Ayush: What is this Rishi Bhai, Devika, Jiju and Aaru have come and you are drinking. What if aaru saw you in this condition. Please don't drink this, it will spoil your health.

Rishi: Ayush, I can't able to handle this pain (pointing towards his heart). I love her, I can't live without her.  Please Ayush, just tell Lakshmi to forgive me. She listens you very much. Tell her naa.

Ayush hugs Rishi and make him sleep.

Ayush: (praying to God)  Please make them meet once.  I know they love each other. Please make them meet because this house's happiness is Rishi bhai and Rishi bhai's happiness is Lakshmi Bhabhi. Since Rishi bhai lost his happiness, this family also lost his happiness.  So please return our happiness. Please God, Please.

That's it for today.

I know today's part is very boring but please cooperate with me😅

Ignore my mistakes and suggestions are always welcome.

Till the next update bye guys 👋

Take Care 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 14.2K 67
15.7K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
10.2K 364 8
peep in to know 😉😉
7.5K 1.1K 10
Peep in to know 🤝🏻