Riansh : My Crazy Patient

By pinky_sweetoo

Doctor and patient love story... More

Copyright ©
Character Sketch
2 : Madly In Love 🥰
3 : Stalking Her
4 : Eager Vansh
5 : Proposal
6 : Marriage

1 : First Encounter 😍

2K 269 89
By pinky_sweetoo

Hey guys,, after so many days....

I am starting a new story....

This Totally different love story.... Hope you like it.... And i ll try to complete it in a less chapy as possible ..

And yeah please manage my English while reading as my English is really bad ...

----------------------------------------------

MY CRAZY PATIENT :

Chapter one :

Let's start******

A college scene :

Two boys siting in canteen... having drinks.... And talking to eachother while looking at girls lustly....

Karan " Vansh yar, your dad is forcing you to get marry, then why don't you married to ahana... !!.... Look how hot she is... n infect she love you also.... " he lustly seeing ahana...

Vansh said while sipping drinking " no yaar, i am not interested in a girl.... I wanted to marry a women.... "

Karan eyes become widened " what.... Are you mad!!!!!!....... Seriously.....??? "

Vansh said while giving him a serious look " yes i am serious..... And look girls are not satisfied me, like women do.... "

Karan gives him an unbelievable look....

-----------------------------------------

Next scene.....

At hospital :

Vansh had an accident... he got lil injured... his friends took him to a nearby hospital...

Nurse are applying medicine on his wounds, on his head.... He is given her non-interested look " nurse.... Please don't put bandage,,, i ll effect my beauty...." 😛... he said

Nurse gives him a WTH look.... And continues her works,, ignoring him....

After some time :

Nurse turns after bandaging him, she turned to go... but she stop seeing the doctor coming...." good afternoon mam.... "

Riddhima replied with smile" same to you... "

Nurse left.

Vansh turned towards the doc he about to say something... but stopped, after seeing the beauty in front of him.... He lost on the track....

Her beauty mesmerised him....

She is wearing beautiful yellow colour frock 👗 till her knees... and doc coat🥼 over the dress....

Riddhima came towards him and stand in front of him... looking at his injury.. "hello Mr!!! You ok???" she waves her hands,, n she asked when she saw him lost...

Vansh look at her face from to close ... again lost in her natural beauty....

Vansh look at her face from to close ... again lost in her natural beauty...." Beautiful..!!!! " he whispered but unheard by her..

Riddhima again waved " are you listening...!!!" 😜

Vansh said while coming back in senses " yeah.... M ohk...." he immediately getup.... And he doesn't know what to do.... 😅

Riddhima look at him " its ohk... please have a sit.... I have to check your report..." she sit in front of him, to her doctor seat...

Vansh also sits... and then again he lost in her beauty... admiring her eyes, her lips.... Her long hair.... 😍

Riddhima said again professionally, after checking his report " you ok.. Your reports are fine... no inner injury... and yeah your bandage will open after three to four days... you may leave now... "

Vansh said while thinking about leaving
(because he don't wants to leave from here😅) " yeah... thanks doc...." he sadly getup... and leaves with heavy heart...

-------------------------------------------

Outside the hospital :

Vansh to his friend " oh god... look at that gorgeous doc.... I fell in love with her.... Please find her personal details... i want to know.... "

Karan " are you mad... at least look at her age... she is elder than you...."

Vansh said while giving him an uninterested look " i don't care...."

--------------------------------------------

Next day :

Vansh lay on his bed from his stomach... sketching Riddhima 's picture....

Vansh look at her " oh god, how gorgeous you are.... I can't wait to see you...."

Then his phone start ringing,,, showing its karan....

He attend the call " han, bol karan..."

Karan replied " yaar, Vansh ... I am going to enjoy my night with a hot chick... and i also take one hot girl number for you.... Do you wanna come??? "

Vansh replied in irritate tone " i dont wanna come.... And please don't call from now onwards, ever for this shit.... " he cut the call...

Here karan, shocked by his reply... how he can change within a day....

Vansh again start his sketching.....

After Some time he done sketching her picture,,, then he pick up the paper and give a kiss on her lips.... And admiring her beautiful face...

------------------------------------------

After three days :

Riddhima called the next patient in....

Here Vansh came...." hello doc... "

Riddhima look at him" oh hi.... How are you... "

Vansh " much better now... " he said that, in hidden words... because how he spent three days without seeing her...

Riddhima " Vansh u may sit... " then she coming towards him ....

Vansh look at her again when she getup from her seat....

He looked at her from top to bottom....

She is looking as usual stunning....

She came in front of him and start opening his bandage.... He starts his work,,, admiring..

Riddhima done her work after some time.... " Vansh, your injury is healed...."

To be continue ******

Target : 120 +votes and 600 views.

Next : Vansh again came to her with his injury 😜

So guys howz the first chapy???
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Which scene you like most???
Any scene you want???

Must give your views on comments section...
And don't forget to do votes also...

Take care..
Bye... 👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.1K 51
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...
122K 288 18
the book contains real domestic discipline ,spanking and other punishments in various situations
15.7K 117 7
short story about raped stepbrother