๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘– ๐‘Š๐‘ข๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›'...

By cutie210821

๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐šŽ๐š’ ๐š ๐šž๐šก๐š’๐šŠ๐š—'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ? ๐™ฐ๐š›... More

Main character introduction - part1
๐Ÿฅ€ Will Wei Wuxian's save him - part 2
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 3
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 4
๐Ÿฅ€Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 5
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 7
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 8
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 9
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 10
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 11
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 12
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 13
Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 14
๐Ÿฅ€Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 15 final
New story

Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 6

466 23 1
By cutie210821

Wei wuxian went to the jiang family so they won't ask him where he had been or what he was doing but got caught by Madam Yu Ziyuan...

"Wei wuxian where were u n what is the time u return home huh, " madam yu Ziyuan asked in anger.

"What do u mean, I can come whenever I want n stay here"  wie wuxian said daringly n made her even more mad.

"HOW DARE YOU BRAT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! " Yu Ziyuan said with her zidian shining in anger n was about to hit wei wuxian.

She used her weapon on wei wuxian but his sister got in the way of her weapons which made to return her weapon to her as soon as she could.

"Jiang Yanli dear why did I come in Infront of this useless servant "Yu Ziyuan said in a lovely voice but suddenly gave wei wuxian a death stare.

"Mother why do u hate Xianxian so much why can't u leave him in peace," jiang Yanli said in disbelief that her mother can be this rude to someone who is a family to her.

"Because I see his mother's face in everything he does, and I hate it deeply,"  Yu Ziyuan said.

"What, who are u talking about n my mother's face? "  wei wuxian said shocked in the same spot where he was standing.

"Tell me who was my mother, tell me I beg u, I beg u,"  wei wuxian said crying bitterly.

"Your mother's name was Cangse Sanren she was a good person, had a beautiful face n was kind but I hated her because my husband liked her n didn't love me even when it was my wedding day, he called her name when he slept with me instead of calling my name. your father's name was Wèi Chángzé he was a good friend of Fengmian n he was jealous that ur mother married ur father, and after ur mother n father got married they moved away and so he planned to invite ur mother to my sons n daughter's birthday n which I didn't want her to attend so I asked her again when she came here to my children birthday if she still liked my husband but she said "no " and then my husband found u on the streets, he got the information that ur both parents died n took u in and I started to hate ur from that day and till now"  yu Ziyuan said telling everything she had in her heart with the reality she faced n was unloved by her own husband.

"My mother she--- she.... what ....my father....my mother .....my father they died...d...I...e..d... "Wei wuxian said while running out of the house and jiang Yanli was about to follow him, but her mother told her to stop n give him time.

"Jei....jei.... parents ...they left us and can ur meet me at the hotel " wei wuxian said in his mind communication crying hard.

Gu Xiang came to the hotel quickly like an arrow from a bow with a rapid speed. She transported herself to where her brother was but when she found him, he was not in good shape, looked like he was a ghost, screaming out saying 'mother n father', as soon as Gu Xiang saw him in this stage she burst into tears.

"A-Xian what happened n why are u calling for mother and father tell me what happened A-Xian, what are u saying about mother and father, "asked Gu Xiang while holding her brother to her heart.

"A-Xiang I can't leave in this world anymore I don't.... want to leave in this world where I don't have my parents...alive... I don't want to " Wei wuxian said bursting into tears while his sister was in shock

"A-Xian what are u saying, and how do u know if our parents are not alive I believe that they are safe and healthy somewhere in this whole world and this is what I believe plus jiĕjie meet Ye Bai Yi, the one jiĕjie was talking to him and I find that he knows something about our parents and he told jiĕjie to bring u with me when I'll meet him next time " gu Xiang said in believe that their parents are alive and happy.

"It was Yu Ziyuan who told me that ur parents die and their names were Wèi Chángzé and Cangse,sanren they were the best people, you could have imagined," Wei wuxian said in tears rolling down his face like a river...

Wei wuxian told her everything that Yu Ziyuan told him ..but gu Xiang tried to tell him that their parents are alive but he somehow accepted that his parents are alive n not died and choose to believe in his sister's words. Wei wuxian stayed with his sister till it was the next night.

At the same time, jiang cheng and jiang Yanli were getting worried because it had gone way more than being rude n having their mothers hate their own brother.

After that, the night came where wei wuxian n Gu Xiang was going to meet Ye Bai Yi n Baoshan Sanren .... Time skips where they both meet each other...

Setting: the hotel Ye Bai Yi n Baoshan Sanren came first n then came the twins...

"jiĕjie"  wei wuxian n his sister said.

"Oh, hi there wei ying and Gu Xiang how are u both," Baoshan Sanren said happy that she saw her grandkids again.

"Fine good as before "Gu Xiang said whereas wei wuxian kept quiet

"Wei ying did Something happen n why are u sad gu Xiang did something happened," Baoshan Sanren said in worry.

"I think Baoshan Sanren you forgot that I'm still here n watching u all " Ye Bai Yi said as he knows that she forgot to introduce him to the kids

"Oh sorry, " Baoshan Sanren said to Ye Bai Yi in an apologising way.

"Yh so this is--" Baoshan Sanren said but was interpreted by Ye Bai Yi.

"No need I'll tell them myself my name is Ye Bai Yi as u know n I have found some information abt ur parents n found out that yr parents are alive, but I can't tell u who they are or where they live and anything when the Time comes things will reveal themselves Infront of u both " Ye Bai Yi said shocking the twins.

"Why can't u tell us n u sure that our parents are alive"  wei wuxian said and hugged his sister tiredly

"A-Xian did u hear that look our parents are alive as I told u look at the evidence,"  Gu Xiang said to her brother who seems to be in a good mood after hearing that.

Then Wei wuxian explained to the two of them why he was quiet n looked sad. Baoshan Sanren and Ye Bai Yi got mad at what they heard even though they tried to keep their calm because they don't want to find the twins to find out that they knew their parents. And take a big risk.

"This is ridiculous, " Ye Bai Yi said angrily as he promised that the next time he finds that woman he'll take her class

"Yh and who the hell, does she thinks she is, " Baoshan Sanren said disgustedly.

"I think I'll go with A-Xian n probably let him stay with me for 1 more day,"  Gu Xiang said.

Soon they were all way their way n wei wuxian was happy that his parents are alive but he was still wondering who cangse sanren and Wèi Chángzé were and why he has the surname, he throws them away as he was spending his time with his sister...

At the same time as soon as the twins went their way Ye Bai Yi and Baoshan Sanren talked to Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu ...

In their mind communication...

"Wen Kexing, Zhou Zishu you both did u see the kids are looking for u anywhere n the boy persuaded that u both were dead, " Ye Bai Yi said as he felt bad for the parents n the kids

"Yes we both know n I'm sure god won't let a mother suffer too much," wen kexing said sadly.

" N did u see how both are suffering in their own way, " Baoshan Sanren said as she felt sad for the kids as even if they had their own home but had to live in others' houses n be treated differently.

"Yh our time will come, " Zhou Zishu said smiling as he has the feeling that it will come soon.

Then wen Kexing n Zhou Zishu were talking about the twins...

"I feel sad for us n them," wen kexing said in tears but got a hug from his husband.

"Don't worry I'm sure n 100% that we'll meet them n teach that lady a lesson who is rude to our son " Zhou Zishu said as his plans are always worked out nicely.

Both husbands slept while thinking about the kids n hugging each other whereas Gu Xiang n Wei wuxian were sleeping hugging together with love the last time that they did this was years ago when they slept which their parents, but lan wangji was in good health but he kept vomiting holding his tummy, but God know what will happen next...

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
1.4K 92 1
THIS IS ONE SHOT STORY // NEW YEAR SPECIAL 2022 have you seen a vampire ?? what do you mean?? there is a legend that there is a vampire living in th...
494K 29.6K 70
"Are you an Incubus?" "Yes, I am," STATUS: COMPLETED April 21, 2020 | May 5, 2020
37.4K 2.1K 15
๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ผ. โ”Š ๐๐”๐๐๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ...! โœŽโ†ท:ใ€€ โช male oc โซ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ " a person with a cold heart can only show their love by being cold. "...