The Royal Playboy | SUNGHOON

as_ksn tarafından

STAND ALONE. ONGOING. PARK SUNGHOON. ❝ Why don't you show me to your room, Princess? Let's have some fun. ❞ _... Daha Fazla

THE ROYAL PLAYBOY
[ I ] FIRST ENCOUNTER
[ II ] KINGDOM OF ARIADEN
[ III ] ALAS
[ IV ] THE COMING WAR PT. 1
[ V ] THE COMING WAR PT. 2
[ VI ] THE YOUNG KING OF PRIA DYNASTY
[ VII ] CHANGE OF PLAN
[ VIII ] ESCAPE WITH ME
[ IX ] TRUST AND DOUBT
[ X ] HELLO, MY QUEEN
[ XI ] SEOL-HEE'S RETURN
[ XIII ] ARE YOU MAKING ME JEALOUS?
[ XIV ] I DON'T TRUST YOU
[ XV ] TRAITORS
[ XVI ] EXPECTING A BABY
[ XVII ] YOU'RE TALKING TO MY WIFE
[ XVIII ] BIRTHDAY GIFT
[ XIX ] MIN ALIUS
[ XX ] YOU TRICKED ME
[ XXI ] HE'S BACK
[ XXII ] WHO ARE YOU?
[ XXIII ] THE FORBIDDEN CHILD
[ XXIV ] WELCOME TO HIS DARK SIDE
[ XV ] HIS TWIN
[ XXVI ] YOU WERE HERE, ALL ALONG
[ XXVII ] SOMETHING IS WRONG
[ XXVIII ] THE UNTOLD
[ XXIX ] GALILEO
[ XXX ] LOST
[ XXXI ] FOR ARI
[ XXXII ] MEMORY LOSS?
[ XXXIII ] SUSPICIONS
[ XXXIV ] FEIGNING IGNORANCE

[ XII ] LADY VIA

4.4K 245 133
as_ksn tarafından

 MIN ARI 

"Your Highness!" Jana wiped her tears before clumsily running towards me. She held my arms as she scanned my whole body, "I was so worried about you!"

I was about to respond but I felt Sunghoon's arm pulling me away from her, "She needs some rest. Talk to her tomorrow."

He gently dragged me, leaving Jana in awe. I just sighed. He's right. I am tired. I couldn't properly rest while I was in Hyunjin's palace. Everything in there was uncomfortable.

"Do you want something to eat?" He let me sit on my bed. He's hesitating where to touch me as if I am the most fragile thing in this world, "I can order the chefs to-"

"I'm not hungry." I looked away, "You can leave me now. I need to rest."

"The wedding will be on next week." I was about to lie down when he suddenly spoke, my hands were clenched in fists.

"I said I need to rest. Don't stress me over that matter." I coldly said and covered the half of my body with the blanket. I saw him staring at me while his hands are on his waist.

"Ari."

I clenched my jaw, "I said-"

"You will soon become my wife." I heard a loud sigh coming from him, "About the thing you said last time..."

"That you want Heeseung to be your husband instead of me... did you really mean it?"

"Do you... have feelings for him?" He added,

I creased my forehead and looked at him, "What?"

He bit his lower lip, "I just want to know if the one I am marrying is in love with someone else. At least, I need to prepare myself of what's coming."

I stared at him for a while before a laugh escaped from lips. It echoed in the entire of this room. His mouth opened for a bit, his eyes were full of confusion.

"What's funny?" His forehead creased,

I shook my head. Well, I just said those words because I was so mad at him. I didn't even know why I chose to mention Heeseung's name. Maybe because he's the only person I know that is very close to him?

Imagine your future wife wanting to marry your best friend, instead. It surely will hurt your pride.

"Beats me." I smirked and turned around before covering my whole body with the blanket.

"You will soon be leading Ariaden with me. It will possibly affect the throne."

"Who knows if you're secretly having sex with him while you're married to me and you'll get pregnant with his child? Think about it, Ari."

"I don't care if you're in love with someone else. Just do your duty as the future queen. Give me my heir."

"Or else..." He drew his face closer, "I'll have to find another woman who will provide me that."

I heard footsteps before the harsh crashing of the door. I flinched and paused for a quite while.

Right, he just needs an heir. My duty is to give him an heir. That's all I am to him.

"Good morning, Your Highness!" Jana's jolly voice filled the room. I had no choice but to open my eyes. I clicked my tongue and glared at her,

"Jana for goodness' sake it's still early!" I tried to close my eyes but she clapped her hands to prevent me from doing it.

What the fuck?

"The royal tailors are here!"

"And? Do I look a sewing machine to you?" I turned around and tried to sleep again.

"They need to measure your body for the wedding gown, Your Highness."

"Can't they just base it from my clothes or something? I really need to sleep-" I groaned. I need to sleep until the afternoon.

"Lady Via is also here. She's the daughter of the Minister of Justice."

I harshly sighed and sat down. I clenched my jaw as I gave her a death glare, "What the fuck does it have to do with me, Jana? Do I need to welcome her with a band or something?"

She pursed her lips and shook her head, "She seems pretty close with the prince. I saw her entering his room."

"What?"

Jana awkwardly smiled, "I almost forgot about the fact that your fiancé is a playboy, Your Highness. Oh wait, scratch that. A royal playboy, I mean... but at least he's not just an ordinary playboy! Hehe?"

"Jana, what the hell did you just say? That Lady Via entered Sunghoon's room?" I massaged my forehead. Wow, so much for my comeback here in Ariaden.

"Y-yes, Your Highness."

"Just what the fuck..." are they doing inside his room?!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

151K 4.4K 73
Nishimura Umi, ENHYPEN's Ni-Ki's sister. Always been the shadow of her siblings and never been much on their dance studio social media accounts. Left...
39.7K 596 16
𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐱𝐁 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬/𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❤️ There won't be any type of Smut! Request open, dm me if for the smallest idea if you want! We...
198K 11.4K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...