peaceful.

By sh3wantsrevenge

鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛... More

🗲.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
🗲.
xi
xii.
xiii.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
🗲.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
🗲.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.

xiv.

10.2K 447 240
By sh3wantsrevenge

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 |
˚₊‧

What was it?

What was it about her that drew him in?

Why did he continue to seek her attention?

Was it her h/c hair?

Her e/c eyes?

Her s/c skin?

The way she gazed into his eyes without falter?

To be said, he didn't know.

In short, it was driving him mad.

He couldn't understand how he was feeling.

When her e/c eyes met his, a churning feeling in his stomach arose.

He can't say he hated the feeling, but he hated how he couldn't explain it.

He wanted to ask her about it but every time he got the chance he became too shy and tried to cover it up with an outburst of emotion.

And now it had been forever since he'd seen her.

Precisely two days, 13 hours, and 55 minutes.

Maybe it was over exaggerating in the term forever, but it was truly how he felt.

His small feet silently moved below him as he hurriedly headed back to headquarters, in hopes of quickly reporting to Ubuyashiki and finding the said girl.

His long locks frantically blew in the harsh wind as he noted the possibility of a storm passing over soon, the clouds darking in the distance.

Absentmindedly he began to day dream of being in her arms as the rain pounded down on the dark oak of his household.

A small smile formed on his lips at the thought, inspiring him to run even faster.

Finally making it to his destination, he slammed open the sliding door into his masters office, giving the man a quick scare.

"Oh, you seemed to have finished your mission rather early Muichiro."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

Should I bring a notepad?

The h/c haired girl thought to herself as she tried to think of anything to bring to the...demon meet up?

At the moment she had her water pouch, her blade and the clothes on her back.

After a couple of hours of preparing, the girl deadpanned at the fact she had made no progress in leaving the estate.

Initially it would take her around two hours to get to the set lodge if she went precisely east of the hot springs.

Deciding on leaving at this moment before anyone noticed her going, she quickly left the butterfly estate, only to be struck in the face with a brutal combination of wind and rain.

Flinching, she brought her hand to her face, blocking it from any possible intrusions.

Breaking out into a run, she quickly sought out for the protection of the forest from the stormy weather.

This is the absolute worse weather I could be traveling in right now.

Arriving at the hot springs, Y/n paused to catch her breathe and direct herself East.

Before taking off, a familiar voice called out to her, "Y/N!!"

Wiping her head around, she faintly saw a small figure racing towards her.

"Muichiro?" She mumbled, worry struck over her as the storm only began to grow worse and worse. The wind began picking up, making the visibility almost absolute zero. Forcing her eyes closed as a gust of wind smacked her in the face, she squinted them slightly open as the figure was no longer in front her.

Beginning to make her way to the direction she saw it last, fear began to come over her, "MUICHIRO!"

Bracing herself, she brought her arms out in front of her to form a cross in which she continued to call out the boys name.

"MUICHIRO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"Y...n."

In hearing the faint voice, the woman searched frantically around her, eyes widening in hopes of being able to catch a glimpse of the boy.

"MUICHIRO!!"

"Y...n!" A distant voice called out, doing a complete turn, she caught sight of the figure and rushed towards it.

"MUICHIRO!" She shouted out towards him as he began to come into view, his small body struggled to stand against the weather as she scooped him up into her arms, holding him tightly against her chest.

"Found you," Muichiro giggled as he looked up at his lover, bits and pieces of his wet hair sticking to his face.

"Muichiro are you crazy!?" she snapped at him causing him to flinch, quickly regretting her actions she decided on looking for shelter, "Where is your estate."

Weakly bringing up a figure to point in the direction, the woman took off in a hurry, hopping to reach the house before any potential debris hit the two of you.

Finding a limestone path surrounded by rattling bamboo, Y/n quickly ran along the stones, careful not to slip on the wet slabs of stone.

Reaching a large one story dark oak house, she quickly slide the door open as her wet figure panted inside the dry house, drops of water falling off her and onto the ground.

Sliding the door closed and taking off her drenched sandals, she searched for his bathroom.

Finding the bath, she placed Muichiro down on a bamboo chair, "Can you undress yourself?"

Giving a weak nod, he began to undo his uniform allowing the older woman to turn the warm water on as the bath began to fill.

"Call out for me when you're ready."

Stepping out of the bathing room, she entered his dressing room and looked for something simple to change into.

Finding a pair of boxers and a plain white t-shirt, she began to undress, setting her drenched garments in a pile and slide on the new clothes.

"Y/n!" Muichiros weak voice called out as the woman sighed, finding him a set of dark blue pajamas to change into.

Walking back into the bathing room, Muichiro sat in the filled tub, steam emitting off the water causing the room to be slightly foggy.

"Alright, I'll help you wash your hair," she placed the set of clothes on the chair he previously sat on.

"Okay..." Muichiro murmured, turning to face the wall as he let all of his hair fall onto his back.

Picking up a cup, she scooped up the water and poured it over his head. Repeating the process a few times until all of his hair was wet.

"What we're you doing out there..." his quiet voice asked as Y/n's voice seemed to be caught in her throat.

"I was going to train, however I didn't think the weather would be that bad," she answered only earning a hum in return, "What you doing out there? You should have known how dangerous to go out in a storm like that."

"Shinobu said you'd had gone off training and I wanted to see you...I was worried you were caught in the storm but I only ended up being saved by you..." he sniffled as his shoulder shook slightly.

"Are you crying Muichiro?"

"No, I think I just got a cold," his saddened voice lied as Y/n frowned.

"I'm sorry Muichiro," she leaned into his back, his wet hair drenching her shirt, wrapping her arms around his smaller body, she placed a kiss onto his cheek, "I'm sorry for worrying you, but your safety comes before mine. I'm strong, you won't need to concern yourself with me. And don't put yourself down, I'll always be here if you need me, harsh wind and rain or not, just call out for me and I'll be there."

He didn't know how to respond.

Maybe it was the feeling of her lips on his skin or the words that he'd had never heard before, but his desire for her only grew more for her.

His mint-green eyes stared absentmindedly at the wall as he tried to process everything that had happened, only worrying the woman who was now lightly shaking him.

"Muichiro? Are you alright? Was that too much?" Her eyebrows furrowed together as he seemed to come back down to earth.

"Will you stay with me?"

"For the storm?"

"Forever?"

"Forever is quiet a long time Muichiro, you're still too young to decide such things."

"But I want to be with you."

His confident words caught the women off guard, taking this chance, he quickly placed his lips onto hers. In realizing what he'd done, a blush covered his features as the woman was left stunned.

"Muichiro..."

"I'm sorry!" He quickly bursted out as he whipped his body back around, hugging his knees to his chest.

Feeling her hand placed on his hand she let out a soft sigh.

"We're both still very young Muichiro, I maybe not be much older than you but I'm sure you come to realize that your feelings are much different than what you think they are. I may not be the best person to say that because of my ignorance, but I promise I'll help you as you grow. For now, let's just get you cleaned, you've had a rough few days."

Slightly, tears streamed down the boys face as the woman continued to washed his hair.

It made him so upset.

So upset that she wouldn't consider how he felt.

Does she not feel the same?

We're these feelings one-sided?

What if she just looked at him like a little brother?

He didn't want that.

Maybe if he was bigger, stronger, someone like Tengen or Rengoku, maybe she'd actually recognize him as something more.

It just made him so upset that he wasn't enough.

So upset that he couldn't stop his tears even as she finished cleaning his hair.

Why not me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 320 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
10.9K 569 22
❝𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃❞ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑?!🦅🦅🦅❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, [�...
413K 10.3K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...