Craving

By koalswriting

"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ... More

• Bumping Into Strangers
• Boston Red Sox
• Dirty Dancing
• But First Dessert ⋆
• Ripping Clothes ⋆
• Secrecy
• Brief Moments
• How Do I Tell You I Need You?
• Stay ⋆
• I Really Like You ⋆
• Cassiopeia And Cepheus ⋆
• Horny Teens
• Prom Night
• Prom Night Pt. 2 ⋆
• That's Captain America ⋆
• Too Good To Be True
• Quoting Disney
• Bleeding Heart
• Little Promise
• What If?
• Jealousy
• Rough Night ⋆
• Playing Dirty ⋆
• Brutal Honesty
• I'm Yours ⋆
• Naughty Comments
• Until The Last Breath ⋆
• Epilogue ⋆

• I Don't Wanna Go Home ⋆

4.2K 90 17
By koalswriting

We are all sitting on top of the yacht, sipping beers while listening to Isaacs storys about the sea. He's one of those persons you could listen to all day long without getting tired of them. One of the many things why my aunt fell for him.

Adam and Laura are sitting entangled on one of the deckchairs, between the ones Scott and Reggie are sitting on and Isaac, Chris and I are sitting opposite of them on the big lounge bench. After an one hour of driving along the coast, Isaac stopped the yacht a few miles away from the land, with the sight of the whole city in front of us.

It's incredible out here.

"Be right back." Chris says before kissing my palm and heading under deck.

I watch him leave and can't help but smile at this man who turned my world completely around. I know him for two days and he makes me slowly, but at the same time extremely fast, falling for him. Harder than I had ever imagined possible.

I'm totally screwed.

"Al?"

I shoot my head back to the others, and see Isaac with a questioning gaze looking in my direction.

"Hm?" I mutter, not knowing what they had talked about before my thoughts had driven off.

"I was just asking if you could get the next sixpack?" he laughs.

"Oh yeah, sure." I say before standing up to collect the empty bottles from the table in front of me and take the same way Chris did before.

I walk down the stairs into the main area and head towards the kitchen, putting the empty bottles in the sink before I pull the new sixpack out of the fridge. I turn around and notice that the bathroom door is open, so I start to wonder where Chris headed to. I put the cardboard with the beer bottles on the countertop and start looking for him.

I walk down the indoor stairs to the bedrooms and look in each of them, but no sign from him. Maybe he already got back to the others? I head back into the kitchen to grab the beers and make my way back out of the innards of the yacht, but before I walk up the stairs again, I look around the corner and see Chris leaning against the railing, watching the waves. He seems off, almost sad. I place the beers at a table and move over to him.

"Hey." I say when I lean down on the railing next to him, our arms slightly touching.

"Hey." he says as he looks up into my face with a slight smile on his lips but his eyes are gleamy and seem, in fact, sad.

"What's going on?" I ask worried.

He breathes out and looks back at the water. "I really like it here."

"Yeah, me too." I state, my eyes not leaving his face.

"I like it so much that I don't wanna go home." he says before looking back into my eyes.

His face is filled with sorrow and I can tell it's not because he has to leave San Diego soon. Something is bothering him, something that's going deeper than having to head home. I can see he's fighting with something on the inside, and it hurts me seeing him like this.

I bring my hand up and cup his cheek, softly stroking his skin, before leaning over and pulling him towards me until our lips collide. He immediately brings his hands on my waist and pulls me even closer while he deepens our kiss. I longed to kiss those lips again.

Before we get lost in the kiss, I slowly pull appart and rest my forehead against his. "Do you feel better now?"

"Hmm, a little bit."

I giggle. "Only a little bit?"

"Maybe we should try again..." he smirks.

"Smooth Evans, really smooth." I say and wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his once more.

He turns us so that my back is pressed against the railing when his hands wander under my shirt and start to caress the skin on my waist, letting goosebumps spread over my whole body. One of my hands slides its way up to his hair, followed by the other one right after. The kiss started off fervently and slow, but is increasing to one that's rather lustful while our hands wander more eagerly at the other's body.

"God, I can't get enough of you." Chris mumbles when he buries his head in my neck and inhales my scent, followed by soft kisses against my skin.

"Hmm." I softly moan at the feeling of his lips slowly wandering down my neck. Torturous slow.

He places a kiss on my neck once again before wandering lower with his lips, gently sliding them down my skin.

A kiss on my shoulder.

Lower.

My collarbone.

Lower.

Chest.

Lower.

I whine. "Chris..."

His face is now between my breasts, his tongue sliding down on my skin between them while his hands are wandering higher down under my shirt, pulling it up with his movement. My core is burning and begging for some kind of friction and my panties soaking wet, he's killing me with this torture, and I am loving every second of it. I lean my head back and hold onto the railing, steadying myself as I close my eyes.

"Chris, please..." I whine again, this time more desperately.

"Please what?" he smirks against my skin.

"Do something. Anything, just... please." begging I press and rub my thighs together to feel some kind of friction.

"What if they're going to check on us?" he asks.

"I don't care." I breath out, his lips now leaving kisses on my stomach.

His hands wander to my shorts, opening them as I bring my head back up to look at him. He's down in front of me on one knee, the other angled to steady him on the ground while his eyes are glued to mine. There are hints of desire and lust in his eyes as I watch him slide the shorts down my legs before he helps me stepping out of them, putting them on the ground beside him.

He brings his hands back to my body, guiding my left leg over his right shoulder. My breathing gets faster and I grab the railing a little harder while pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I like it when you do that." he speaks up glaring at my lips before smirking and finding my eyes again. "Especially when I'm the one causing it."

That isn't doing my lip any favor, it's infact causing me to bite even harder on it. He eventually slips a finger into my panties and slowly strokes it along my folds, assumingly feeling the mass of juices he caused my body to produce because he releases a deep growl.

Never in my life did someone make me so worked up, not to mention this wet, but this man has so much effect on me that one small touch from him makes me go crazy inside.

Crazy for him.

The feeling of his fingers against my core immediately light up a fire in my whole body, and when he guides his finger inside me, I shoot my head back again, closing my eyes in the movement. He guides his finger out again, only to pull two back in and with the next move a third one, making me release a very audible moan.

"Shh, as much as I love these noises you need to stay quiet." he states. "Can you do that?"

I nod eagerly. "Mhm."

He moves his fingers again. "Good girl."

Never ever would I have thought that this would have so much impact on me, but good lord it does. My walls instantly clench around his fingers, and if his movements wouldn't be so slow, I probably would have come the second these words left his lips.

"You like it when I call you a good girl, don't you?" he asks and I nod vigorously. "I could feel it."

My body is trembling under his touch and when his lips find my clit, I'm completely losing it. My mind, my breath, absolutely everything. His fingers are now sliding in and out of me at an intensely rapid pace while he sucks on my clit ferociously. He's continually building up my orgasm, almost pushing me over the edge. I bring my fist in my mouth and slightly bite in my flesh, feeling that I can barely hold in my screams.

"Chris, I-"

How do you form a sentence, again?

"I-"

"Come." he speaks against me without pulling completely appart, exactly knowing what my mind couldn't vocalize.

The motion of his fingers curling inside me is giving me the rest and I'm immediately shoved over the edge, my orgasmn washing over me heavily. I desperately want to scream but manage to reduce it to a high squeal while clenching around his fingers and completely loosing my footing. Chris' hand is the only thing steadying me so that I don't fall on the ground while his other hand guides me through my high.

I slowly come back to a normal state and when I open my eyes again I see Chris lick his fingers clean.

God, he really likes to do that.

"Now I'm feeling better." he smirks.

"I'm glad to hear that-" I breathe heavily, "but what about you?"

He cups my face with his hands and leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Don't worry about me, I enjoyed this just as much as you." he assures me and kisses me one last time, pulling my hand in his and entangling our fingers before he guides us back to the others.

"I think I don't wanna know where you two were." Laura jokes as we reach the top of the stairs and walk over to them.

"Yeah, me neither so you'd better leave it." Scott speaks up with a distasteful expression on his face.

Chris burts out laughing. "Fine by me, it's your loss."

I put the beers on the table and smack his chest in disbelief about what he just had said. "Chris!"

He laughs and kisses my temple before sitting down. "What? It's true."

I just shake my head and sit down next to him.

"Okay change of suspect, when's our plane leaving tomorrow?" Scott asks, causing Chris to hiss a breath next to me.

I look at him and when he finds my eyes, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him so that my back is leaned against his chest.

"We need to drive to the airport right after lunch, if I remember correctly the plane is going leave around 2 pm." Adam speaks up and grabs a new bottle from the table, taking a long sip.

"Then we have to make the best out of the time we have left." Laura speaks up and lifts her beer. "To the last two days and great new friends."

"Friends?" Adam astonishes with wide eyes.

"Okay, let me rephrase that. To the last two days, great new friends and the best sex I have ever had."

"That sounded better." Adam says and grabs the back of her head, crashing their lips together.

"Get a room you two!" Reggie shouts towards them, earning a middle finger from both of them.

None of this was planned, neither finding such awesome new friends nor the fact that there is something rare between me and Chris, even though we still have to find out what it's leading to, but this trip turned out better than I had ever thought possible.

And I just wish nothing will ever change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.6K 101
Because people asked for a part two of a one shot story 😊 I decided to turn it in a whole new story. I am still working om some other stories so upd...
1K 49 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
40.4K 2.4K 40
*~COMPLETE~* BASED OFF ONE SHOT OF SAME TITLE! Chris Evans has just gotten out of a horrible PR relationship and his family and friends are worried a...
43.6K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...