Complicated Love

Por Supertrollfan1

In this fanfiction Branch and Poppy are Hard Rock trolls living under Queen Barb's rule. The other Rock troll... Más

Author Note/Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Fanfication Soundtrack
Final Author's Note

Epilogue

415 11 9
Por Supertrollfan1

Four years and couple months later...

Poppy vomits over and over again for the second time that day. She is wearing her purple pajamas top and pants. Branch holds her back as she does so while being fully dressed with a black sleeping shirt and his long leather pants. Neither of them knew what made her so sick but, Branch took a day off from work to take care of his now fiancée. They have gotten eneaged last month and everyone won't stop talking their wedding which isn't even being planned yet.

" What did I eat that was so bad?", Poppy groans.

Before Branch could think of any possible answer she started puking again. If there was any food left in her tummy it's all gone now. Poppy pulls her out of the toliet then curls up next to her fiance after flushing. Her head rests on his chest as they sit against their bathtub. He rubs her back comfortingly with his hand.

" You know you didn't have to stay but, thankyou. ", Poppy says softly.

" You seriously think I would go to work leaving you like this? All I would be thinking about would be you and not my job. ", Branch says honestly and caringly.

Poppy's empty stomach starts to hurt from both the vomiting she was doing and the fact she is on empty now. Branch moves some of her messy bangs out of her face since it was bothering her as well. He didn't like seeing her so unhappy like she is now. Her tummy start grumble complaining for Poppy that she felt hungry.

" How about you lay down in bed while I make something to eat?", Branch suggests caringly and softly.

She smiles softly up at him liking the sound of it despite the fact she didn't really want to get up. The pink troll nods her head to Branch agreeing to the idea. He places a small kiss on her forehead as snuggles into his side more.

For next few days Poppy continues to feel sick and vomit from time to time. It mostly happened when Branch wasn't with her. It didn't make any sense to her why she was feeling like this until Olivia came to visit and told her the very possible answer. The possible answer scared Poppy a lot!

Right now Poppy is sitting on the toilet as she waits for her pregnant test to give her the needed results. Olivia is standing outside near the door waiting patiently for her future daughter in law. Poppy felt like there was a knot in her stomach as she waited. She wasn't sure it was mostly nervousness or something else or both but, she was definitely nervous. Soon after counting the last few seconds Poppy finally got the courage to look at the test.

Her eyes widen in shock and her body froze as she looks at her results. She couldn't believe it! Was this a dream? Was she only seeing this in her mind? Poppy looks away from the test in her hand then looks back at again hoping the results she saw wasn't in her head. Poppy saw the same result... She was pregnant...

" Oh my god...", Poppy says softly and in shock.

Olivia knocks on the door worried about Poppy. She could barely hear her in there but, she knew that Poppy had said something. Olivia hoped everything was okay. She knocks a second time but, Poppy remained silent.

" Poppy? Dear, are you okay?", Olivia says concerned.

Then Poppy finally opens the door still holding the door. She hands Olivia the test still in shock. Olivia looks at the test and her heart felt like it was jumping with joy. A big smile appears on Olivia's face and she happily and immediately hugs Poppy.

A moment later Olivia watches her son's fiancée walk up and down. She was freaking about being pregnant! Sure her and Branch had talked about having children but, neither of them thought it would happen this soon!

" Me and Branch have only been engaged for a month and now we are going have a baby?! I didn't think it would happen this soon and I don't even know if I'm ready to have a baby yet! What if Branch flips out and decides that he doesn't want be marry me anymore and that he doesn't want our baby?!", Poppy says freaking out.

" You know he would never do that. He loves you way too much to call it quits. Besides he was a wedlock baby himself and he was never bothered by that fact so he probably wouldn't be upset about your baby being one as well. Now sit and calm down before you give yourself a panic attack. ", Olivia says calmly trying to help.

Poppy let's out a heavy sigh then sits down next to Olivia. She feels so scared about having a baby. Olivia helps her to calm down by instructing her to breathe in and out. At first Poppy didn't think it would work but, it did actually. Her nervousness faded away but, she was still scared.

" I know your scared but, trust me a trolling can make you both more happier than you might think. Me, Noah and your father can help you with the baby. ", Olivia says kindly.

" But, what if become a bad mother? I know nothing about being a mom or about being pregnant other than the stuff I learnt in school. I can't help but, feel scared...", Poppy confesses.

" Listen Poppy... Branch may have hatched from egg but, I still can help you with the pregnancy. I was just as scared and worried to be a mother when Noah told me about our egg. Remember you still have Branch and I'm sure he will be holding your hand every step of the way like me and his father did. Just tell Branch. Who knows? Maybe he will surprise you... ", Olivia says comfortingly and seriously.

A couple hours later Poppy sits on the couch waiting for Branch to come home any minute. Her talk with Olivia helped a lot but, she was still nervous and scared about being a mother and telling Branch. It is a big step in their relationship. Then she hears the door open and see her fiance.

" Hey Honey...", Branch says cheerfully.

Poppy smiles at him as he closes the door behind him then puts down his bag onto a random chair. He was completely unaware of the news she wanted to tell him. Then Branch notices that something is off. He could tell something was bothering her but, he wasn't sure what it was. He joins her the couch wondering what could be bothering her.

" Are you okay? Did you start feeling sick again?", Branch asks concerned.

" Yes, I am and I know why I was suddenly sick...", Poppy says honestly.

She knew there was no turning back once she told him but, it wouldn't be right if she kept this a secret. It was now or never. Hopefully he will take it better than she did at first. Poppy let's out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

" Oh that's good. What was it that made you sick?", Branch says caringly.

Then she slowly takes the pregnancy test out of her hair. Branch recognized the test immediately! There were a couple times when they weren't playing it safe and had to check if she had gotten pregnancy but, none of them were positive. Poppy hands him the test and he looks at it confused for a second but, then his eyes widen in shock as he saw that it was clearly positive! His brain stopped working as he looked back at Poppy.

" I'm pregnant... we are having a baby. ", Poppy says softly with courage.

Branch stared at her for a second still shocked and processing what she just said. It kind of worried Poppy a little but, then his brain started working again. To her surprise he wasn't freaking out as much as thought he would. Maybe he was inside his mind but, still he didn't seem to be panicking.

" I'm gonna be a father...", Branch says softly and still shocked.

He definitely started freaking out after he fully processed everything like Poppy had done but, she gave him the same talk his mother gave her. Branch didn't decide to leave like Poppy feared but, instead he was more determined to be with her. Both of them are so happy to be parents after they both had their fair share freaking out.

Nine months later, Poppy and Branch are in the hospital. Poppy was in so much pain and was also tired after giving birth but, when the doctor handed her their baby all that went away. Branch and Poppy immediately loved their baby once they met her. It was a baby girl with Royal Sapphire hair,blue eyes,hot pink nose,glittery freckles,light pink skin and rounder version of Branch's ears.

" She's so beautiful... ", Poppy says in awe.

" She is... ", Branch agrees in awe.

Poppy was sitting up in an hospital bed as she holds their daughter. Their daughter was wrapped in a fuzzy white blanket. Branch touches their little girl's tiny hand. Barb, Val, Riff and Demo walk into the room to see their friends and their newborn baby. They surround the bed as Branch and Poppy adore their trolling who looks up with curious eyes. She laughs for the first time as she grabs her father's finger.

" Congratulates. ", Demo says happily.

" She looks like both of you combined...", Val comments in awe.

" Congrats. So what are two gonna name her?", Barb asks.

" Her name is going to be Harmony...", Poppy announced happily.

Harmony was not of the names they thought Branch and Poppy would name the little Rocker but, it wasn't a bad name at all. Peppy, Olivia and Noah had just got to the hospital and came into the room in a rush. Branch and Poppy turn their heads to their worried parents.

" Both of them are fine. ", Branch assures them happily.

Harmony still held onto her father's finger as her grandparents came over to see her for the first time. They adored her as much as her aunts and uncles did. Harmony looks at everyone else confused. She didn't know who anyone was but, she immediately liked her parents.

" Oh she is definitely her father's daughter with those adorable ears. ", Noah jokes.

" What are you naming our grandchild?", Peppy asks.

" Her name is Harmony. ", Branch informs happily.

" So are you two still going to be living in your apartment with Harmony?", Olivia asks curiously.

" Well actually we have decided to move to Pop Village and raise her there. ", Poppy says happily and honestly.

" We think it might be better for Harmony to grow up somewhere more peaceful...", Branch explains.

A couple hours later everyone is still at the hospital. Branch remained by Poppy's side. She had just woke up from her needed rest while Harmony was being checked on by the doctors. Everyone was so supportive about Branch and Poppy's decision to move. Barb, Riff, Demo and Val have even decided that they will be helping them move before they end up doing visits. It was all so real. Right now the new parents are all by themselves as they wait for the nurse to bring Harmony back.

" I never thought our lives would change so much but, I'm really happy that they did... Do you think everything will turn out okay?", Poppy admits softly and honestly.

" No matter how complicated things get we will always be together. It's you and me to the end. ", Branch replies lovingly and confidently.

" I like the sound of that...",Poppy agrees lovingly and happily.

The End or is it?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.8K 1.9K 38
"But as the world comes to an end, I'll be here for hold your hand. Because you're my Queen and I'm your Dragonheart" Branch is the only gray and sad...
38.2K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
4.7K 106 21
When Poppy finds a note from her mom, she questions if she might still be out there somewhere. With the help of Branch, she goes off in search of her...
71.8K 2.2K 24
Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a world where Poppy has never had a Branc...