That Damn Skirt

By hearts222ml

At UA Universities, there's a day where the students could dress out of there uniforms. Shoto Todoroki Dres... More

Free Dress
Hang Out
Kinks?
Endeavor
My Baby~
Snow Flurries
Birthday Ready
You broke the rules?
Coming Out
Weirdo.
I'm trying
Secret is out?
I love you too
Caught
Leave me alone
I'll never let go
Let's Talk
Soar as hell

Jealously

414 5 23
By hearts222ml

Shinsou:

I felt a growl leave my throat as I kicked a trash can then punched a locker.

"Ugh! Why him!?" I questioned myself. I was just so upset.

"Dammit I almost had him!" I said sitting down gripping my hair.

I feel silent when I heard softly giggling. I looked to my left to see Kaminari running and Todoroki chasing.

I watched in pure anger as Todoroki grabbed him by the waist pulling him back aginst him with a laugh tearing from Kaminari.

'That should be me.' I thought watched as Kaminari pulled him in for a kiss.

That's when an idea popped into my head. It was fucking insane but maybe insane enough to work.

I listened to myself laugh at the plan liking it more and more.

Your gonna be mine Denki~

Denki:

I laughed as Shoto snatched me by my waist pulling me back.

"I told you I wanna gonna get you," he said. I smiled turning to face him pulling him in for a kiss.

I smiled, "I love you." I said he smiled back. "I love you too," he said hugging me putting his head on my shoulder.

I smiled grabbing his hand walking back into the dorms with him.

I yawned flopping down on my bed.

He leaned down kissing me then sitting up, "I'm gonna head to my dorm, see you in class tomorrow." He said, I nodded.

"I love you," he said walking to the door locking it behind him.

I yawned about to close my eyes when my phone went off.

Shinsou💜: Hey I need to talk to ya...come to my dorm will ya?

Me: sure thing! I'll be over soon.

Shinsou💜: alright...the dorm is unlocked.

I got up leaving my dorm and making my way to his dorm,

'why does he wanna talk? And at 10pm?'

TRIGGER WARNING, SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE, AND ABUSE.

I found myself standing in front of his door.

Something told me to turn back, go to Shoto's dorm,I didn't listen, I took in a deep breath twisting the nob.

I walked in carefully. "Shinsou?..." I said quietly.

I grunted as I was slammed against the wall. I gasp seeing nothing but purple hair.

He looked down at me with pure Lust.

I looked up at him confused.

"What are you doing!?" I said trying to push him, the only thing that caught me off guard was when he smashed our lips together.

I tried pushing him off be he was stronger. I did the only thing I could do.

I bit down hard on is lip pushing him back.

"What is wr-" he got me caught in his quirk. "You'll do as I say when I say...,now, strip." He commanded.

I felt disgusted laying in his bed having no control over what he was doing.

He sent me back to my dorm after that.

I only had on his t-shirt and some shorts.

Once I got back to my dorm I broke down completely.

'Don't you dare even think about telling anyone about this whore.!'

His words rang in my head.

What am I gonna do?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDeku❤️🧡💛💚- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...
92.9K 3.2K 28
Aizawa's son is ftm trans and gets accepted intointo UA. With a very over protective best friend and a crush on one of the classes pervs. How will ev...
2.9K 276 21
Y/n and Mina didn't know each other in Junior High, but the moment they locked eyes in UA, they clicked. They saw the other and thought 'now that's a...
4.5K 93 34
Being Bakugou's little sister, nothing in your life really seemed normal. Having an odd quirk and being skilled in hand to hand combat, you and your...