๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ช๏ฟฝ...

By Taedivkook

Jungkook a Korean, born in india ,whose family shifted to India a long time ago . He visits Busan sometimes t... More

แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ”
A/N

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ“

1.4K 96 45
By Taedivkook

No proofread .
Mentions of cross-dressing .
______________________

"Mumma can you pass me the spice
box ? " taehyung said while still stirring the food which was cooking in the pan.

"Here " his mother said while passing him the box with her clean hand as she was making the dough for the naan as she already made the chapatis and cooked them.

Taehyung added the masala in the pan and mixed it for a few times turning the gas off as he finished making all the sabjiz now.

" The food smells great tae " his mother said sniffling and then sighing .

" Thankyou" he said smiling " mummy I've made all the sabjis ( go Google it i ain't no translater 💀) " he said noweaning on the counter, he was getting tired now he made a lot of stuff.

" Oh okay that's good ,now go and get fresh" she said making tae nod in response.

" You'll make the naan and chapatis or you want me to help? " he said coming towards his mom and putting his chin on her shoulder.

" I'll make it you go and rest " she said now kissing his temple.

"Mumma the salad's done " yeonjun said coming to his mother who thanked him, he then went to his room.

Taehyung smiled and went upstairs , washing his face he came out of the bathroom.

Opening his closet he decided why to wear which was a pink kurta and paired it with a matching pant.

( The photo of his outfit is above )

For the jewellery he chose a few things , a chanel necklace which he absolutely loves and a pair of short earings.

Applying a bit of makeup which consists of liner, mascara and a bit of red lip tint , he applied his favourite Versace perfume his dad gifted him and set his hair a bit , and went downstairs.

Reaching down he started cleaning up the house a bit like setting the pillows on the couch, dusting the tables and all
After he was done he sat down on the couch a and scrolled on his phone as his mother told him to rest a bit.

_________________________

"Seokjin-ah" namjoon called his husband as he came inside his home.

"Yes?" He said.

"You know when I met today?' he asked happily.

"No" his husband replied.

"Gong-yoo !' he exclaimed happily as he circles his arms around his husband's waist who smiled at him.

"Oh wow , i also talked with eun-ah today" he claimed surprisingly.

They both laughed and went inside with namjoon's arm around his husband's waist.

" They invited us for dinner today tell all the children " he said and kissed his husband's temple.

Seokjin blushed while laughing and said " oh that's great " he said making his husband hum.

Meanwhile jungkook and yoongi came inside seeing their parents ingrossed in each other , they just went to their room silently.

While yoongi was in his room with his husband hugging him for life , jungkook decided to take a shower and then change for the get together .

He went in his room, losening his tie and removed his coat throwing them both on his bed.

He opened his shirts button and went to his closet , taking out a bathrobe, a towel and his boxers he went inside his bathroom locking the door.

After some time time he came out in his bathrobe.

He went to his closet taking out a white shirt and matching black pants he changed into them leaving the first few buttons of the shirt unbuttoned , wearing a belt he folded his sleeves upto his elbow and went to his dressing room.

Setting his hair , he put some Cologne and wore some of his accessories which consisted of his favourite earings and his watch.

Draping the black blazer over his shoulder, not wearing it,he went downstairs after wearing his shoes.

____________________

"Can we leave now?" A very annoyed soobin asked his parents.

" Wait for some time let you brothers come " his mother replied.

They were all done sitting the couch but only yoonmin were not there.

I wonder why they are late😉.

Soon they also came and they all went out in .

They decide to take 2 cars , one in which yoongi , jimin , jin and namjoon were there and the other one in which the three brothers were there.

After some time they reached the place and went to the door ringing the door bell.

The door opened revealing a beautiful guy in blue shirt similar to his older brother.

"Namaste uncle" yeonjun greeted the older two while touching their feet.

They blessed him while smiling.

He greeted all of them, and said " come on , come inside " he said moving away from the doorway.

They all went inside giving a smile except one boy who was frozen staring him stood there.

Yeonjun awkwardly smiled at him but he didn't move he then looked at the brother of him who went towards him and whispered in his ear.

"Soobin stop making us embarrass and move?" Hobi whispered in his ear making him come out of his trance.

He cleared his throat and went inside still in daze.

"Namjoon-ah" gong-yoo said hugging his friend . Eun-ah also hugged her long lost friend tightly.

All the children greeted the elder except one pretty boy who was inside the washroom.

"This is yeonjun my younger child " gong-yoo said pointing hand to his younger son.

" And this is taeh- Taehyung-ah?" He called his son as he didn't saw him.

Now jungkook was interested, this name which he heard in the afternoon was just something , now he was really curious to see the person who owned this name.

" I'm here , coming papa" a deep voice was heard from afar.

Soon a literal angel came in their view smiling his infamous boxy smile he went near the elder touching their feet but they bought him to a hug.

"Namaste uncle " he said to them both while smiling.

" Oh he's grown up " namjoon said .

" So beautiful " seokjin said and side hugged him smiling seeing him blush and kissed his head.

"Hello" he said to the couple which he thinks is the only married one in the brothers, knowing they were married as one's of thens hand was on the other ones waist possessively.

"Hi" " hello" the couple replied smiling.

Soon he greeted all of them but there one person was someone whom he saw and froze.

The person himself was frozen seeing him.

His handsome face, sharp jawline, doe eyes contradicting his body, his man bun , his arms, his vein-

He cleared his throat and murmured a small hi earing a hi from the other person who rubbed his nape.

Jungkook was just shocked seeing the pretty boy, his gorgeous face, with his naturally wavy hair, his thin waist , the prefect hour glass figure, his doe eyes, sharp jawline, plum lips-

The pretty boy is just ethereal.

After embarring himself and murmuring a simple "hi " to him in return he rubbed his nape feeling embarrassed.

Meanwhile yoongi and jimin shared a knowing look while smirking.

____________________

They all sat down except taehyung Who went to the kitchen bringing water for all of them in a tray.

He served them all with water , then stood near his brother who was sitting on the end the couch.

"Hyung you also come " his brother whispered to him.

" No i have to do the serving" he replied with a smile to which his brother just nodded his head "want some help ?" He asked to which taehyung just shook his head ruffling his hair.

He looked at his father and the guest
" Papa uncle let's eat the dinner shall we?" he asked them with a small smile.

" Oh yes let's go " they all went to the big dining table and sat down. Except eun-ah and taehyung who were doing the serving and the plating .

With gong-yoo on the head table namjoon on the left and his right chair was left for his wife.

All the children sat down with jimin and yoongi next to jin , who was next to namjoon and then jungkook.

While on the right side eun-ah with hobi , yeonjun and soobin together as yeonjun didn't had any choice were to sit as he left the last seat infront of jungkook for his brother.

( Hope you understood? )

"Oh wow there's so much food eun-ah" jin said.

" No i didn't make it " she said to them all.

"Oh?" Namjoon asked confused .

"Taehyung did i just helped him with the chapatis and naans" she said proud of her son.

"Oh wow taehyung, that's very good and impressive , your future partner is gonna be lucky huh?" jin said to which everyone laughed, and the pretty boy blushed.

"Thank you " he said while shyly smiling.

The food consists of-

Salad for the starters. ( Made by yeonjun.)

Paneer butter masala

Chicken curry

Dal fry

Dal makhani

Malai kofta

Chapati ( with ghee )

Chapati ( without ghee for someone who doesn't like it with ghee)

Butter naan.

Jeera rice.

This was all the food.( I'm hungry now 🥲)

Tae was quick to serve them all the food and soon sat down on the last chair which was opposite to jungkook as he didn't had any other place to sit .

Sitting down he served himself the food , smiling at how everyone was eating it happily.

He ate a few bites until he heard.

" ..... "

_________________________

And that's all i wrote!

Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger 😉😌

You'll like the next chapter as i am gonna show Taekook's interaction.

Thanks for reading i hope you liked it.

Vote and comment.

See you in a week .

~Taedivkook~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.2K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...