Trent Alexander-Arnold Imagin...

By ellfc66

A collection of imagines centred around Trent Alexander-Arnold. Strong language throughout, and any necessary... More

#1 - You Work At Anfield
#2 - He Overworks Himself
#3 - He Likes Your Sister: Part 1
#4 - He Likes Your Sister: Part 2
#5 - Valentine's Day
#6 - You Hurt Yourself
#7 - Hayfever
#8 - He Feels Lonely In The Team
#9 - You Bake Together
#10 - You Lose A Family Member: Part 1
#11 - You Lose A Family Member: Part 2
#12 - Trent, Your Nose...
#13 - You Get Spiked: Part 1
#14 - You Get Spiked: Part 2
#16 - You're Both Nutters!
#17 - You're On An Episode Of Wingmen
#18 - You Faint
#19 - You're Not Gonna Crash
#20 - You Make Me Really Happy
#21 - Cuddle Me...Please
#22 - Lemon And Honey Tea
#23 - Passing On
#24 - Robbo's Wedding
#25 - Dear Patience (songfic)
#26 - Break In
#27 - Hat Trick Hero
#28 - Under The Weather
#29 - April Fools
#30 - She Just...Doesn't Like Me
#31 - Sick
32 - Red Flags
#33 - A League Of Their Own
#34 - Texts: Part 1
#35 - Nothing
#36 - The Real Trent
#37 - Texts: Part 2
#38 - Slurred Words
#39 - Envy
#40 - We've Won The F*cking Lot
#41 - Daddy, I Can't Sleep
#42 - Adventures In Babysitting
#43 - Lover's Tiff
#44 - To (Y/N) And Trent
#45 - Can I Hold Your Hand?
#46 - Teach Me How To Play
#47 - Texts: Part 3
#48 - Braiding Hair
#49 - He's Missing Out
#50 - Hospital Wing
#51 - Secret Relationship
#52 - You Look Cute In Glasses (+ some updates)
#53 - Safe In His Arms
#54 - Birthday Boy
#55 - Never Felt So Low
#56 - Your Child Is Sick
#57 - A Rough Patch In Form
#58 - Halloween Party
#59 - I Do
#60 - I Do: Part 2
AUTHOR NOTE
#61 - Lucky Charm
#62 - Taking Chances (+ author note)
12 Days of Christmas Day 1: Decorating The Tree
12 Days of Christmas Day 2: Hot Chocolates And Candy Canes
12 Days of Christmas Day 3: Christmas Cards
12 Days of Christmas Day 4: A Christmas Fair
12 Days of Christmas Day 5: Last Minute Christmas Shopping
#63 - Kiss It Better
#64 - The Footballer And The Actress
#65 - Future Mrs Alexander-Arnold (+ author note)
#66 - Baby Fever (pregnancy series preface)
#67 - Pregnancy Series Part 1: Telling Him You're Pregnant (+ author note)
#68 - Pregnancy Series 2: First Ultrasound
#69 - Pregnancy Series 3: Morning Sickness
#70 - Pregnancy Series 4: Telling His Teammates
#71 - Pregnancy Series 5: Cravings
#72 - Pregnancy Series 6: Gender Reveal
#73 - Barbie and Star Lord (Halloween Special)
#74 - Pregnancy Series 7: First Kick
#75 - Flying Home For Christmas
#76 - New Year

#15 - Winner

4K 20 10
By ellfc66

As soon as Kepa's penalty flew over the bar you let out an almighty cheer. They'd done it. He'd done it. Liverpool were Carabao Cup Champions. You knew how much winning this trophy meant to Trent – Liverpool were aiming for the quadruple this season, and had now secured the first trophy on their way to achieving that feat.

The players were celebrating in front of the fans, while the Chelsea players gave their fans a round of applause to thank them for coming to the game. They were soon heading up to get their second place medals, meaning the trophy lift was only moments away.

Before long, it was Liverpool's turn to head up the Wembley steps on the way to the platform where they would receive their winners' medals and lift the trophy. As soon as Trent was given his medal he held it in his hand, examining its golden surface – it was yet another one to add to his ever growing collection.

Once all the players had been handed their medals it was time for Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson to lift the trophy. He did the classic Hendo shuffle, before lifting the trophy to the massive cheers and applause from all the Liverpool fans. You watched on with pride, especially when the trophy was passed down the line and it was eventually Trent's turn to lift it. You even shed a couple of tears.

Soon enough, the players returned to the pitch to continue their celebrations. You spotted Trent and Robbo sat on the pitch, soaking in the atmosphere and chatting and laughing with one another.

"I'm so glad they get to do this together." Rachel, Robbo's fiancée, said to you.

"Yeah, me too." You smiled.

Soon enough, the players were leaving the pitch and coming up to the lounge where all their families were sat. The first few players filtered through, and Hendo made his way over to the table you were sat at with his wife Rebecca, and also Rachel.

"Is Trent–"

"Yeah, he's on his way. He's just being a slow coach." Hendo joked.

"I suppose I probably should've opened by saying congratulations." You giggled.

Hendo gave you a smile, right as you heard the all too familiar voice of your boyfriend. You snapped your head in the direction of the door, and spotted Trent entering with Robbo. The two of them made their way over to you, playfully bickering about something or other.

"I seriously didn't know you had it in ya." Trent chuckled.

"You should put some more respect on my name!" Robbo joked.

"You two are like children!" Rachel exclaimed.

"He said he was surprised my penalty was so good." Robbo pouted.

"And? So was I." Rachel replied. Robbo's mouth hung open while Trent burst out laughing.

"Don't you get cocky, my heart practically stopped when you stepped up to take yours." You told Trent.

"Hey! I scored one in the Super Cup shootout before." He pointed out.

"Just about." You scoffed.

Trent looked like he was about to protest, but couldn't seeing as though you were right, and he'd got lucky that that penalty had gone in. His penalty today was almost un-saveable though.

"I have to say, I kinda wasn't expecting you to go up in the first five. But I guess since you're such a good free kick taker, it stands to reason that you'd be a good penalty taker." You said.

"Yeah, we were working on them in training a bit. I knew I didn't mind stepping up if needed so I was working extra hard on it." Trent told you.

"And it paid off. Your pen was one of the best taken I think." You smiled. Trent started blushing.

"I knew I wouldn't be anywhere near the pitch if it went to pens!" Hendo laughed.

"No offence, but rightly so!" You teased.

"None taken, you're absolutely right." Hendo responded.

"Anyway, show me your medal." You told Trent, giving him a nudge.

"Have you been crying?" He asked you, getting a better look at your face while taking his medal off from around his neck and handing it to you.

"Well I just watched you lift a trophy so yes, of course I have been." You giggled.

"What are you like?" Trent teased, handing his medal over to you.

You delicately fingered the gold surface, examining your boyfriend's latest edition to his medal collection.

"Hopefully that's the first of many this season." You commented, placing the medal back around Trent's neck.

"I hope so. I'd love to win more. Now we've won that, it makes you hungry for more trophies and success." Trent said.

"Well, all we can do is go for it Trent. If we win every game I think we win all four." Robbo said, trying to do the mental maths to work out if that was true in terms of the Premier League table.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Hendo said.

"Winning every game will be hard, but we have a good squad and all we can do is our best." Trent said.

"That's the spirit mate." Hendo smiled. "This is why you're gonna be captain one day."

"You don't know that." Trent blushed.

"I do." Hendo argued. You hoped he was right – it was Trent's dream to captain Liverpool one day.

"I don't wanna think that far ahead right now. Let's just live in this moment, where we've just won our first trophy of this season. And hopefully not the last." Trent said.

"Cheese." Robbo muttered.

"Piss off." Trent clapped back.

"Oi!" Robbo cried.

"You two are like children." Hendo teased.

"You're like our dad." Trent joked.

"Behave now." Hendo chuckled.

"Uncle?" Trent smiled.

"I'm really not that much older than you." Hendo said.

"You're 31 and I'm 23. You could very easily be my Uncle. Uncle Hendo." Trent smirked.

"Steady." Hendo said. You got the impression that he really didn't mind being a bit of an uncle figure to Trent.

"What about Robbo though." Hendo pointed out.

"Yeah, Robbo might be a bit old." Trent said.

"Me! Old!" Robbo cried.

"Sorry mate." Trent shrugged.

"I'm...you...I'm 27 years young!" Robbo exclaimed.

"Yeah but you're nearly 28." Trent argued.

"But...get fucked!" Robbo pouted.

"It's okay, you can still be Trent's big brother." You teased.

"I dunno if I want to anymore!" Robbo joked. Trent stuck his bottom lip out and folded his arms over his chest, looking down at his lap.

"Aw, you've upset him Robbo." Rachel told her fiancée.

"Tough shit!" Robbo cried. "Although...he does look quite sad."

"He does to be fair." Hendo agreed.

"Okay fine, we can be broskis again." Robbo gave in.

"I knew that would work." Trent smirked.

"Right lads, I think it's time we headed back down to the dressing room to keep celebrating." Hendo said.

Hendo and Robbo said goodbye to their partners while you said goodbye to Trent.

"Have fun tonight." You told him, intertwining your hands with his.

"I will." He smiled. "What are you doing?"

"Me and the girls are gonna go for a meal." You replied.

"Well, have a good time. I'll pay you back tomorrow." Trent said.

"You don't have to do that." You told him.

"I wanna treat you though." Trent smiled. You smiled back, leaning up to give him a kiss.

"Congrats on the win, I never got the chance to say it with everything we were talking about." You said.

"Thanks. I'm glad we could win it for you. Hopefully we can win more too." Trent said.

"With this team, anything's possible." You smiled.

You gave Trent a final kiss, and he wrapped you in a hug, before him and the boys headed back down to the changing room to celebrate their Carabao Cup victory.

You, Rachel and Rebecca went out for a meal together, and once you were done eating you headed back to your hotel. The first thing you did was watch the highlights of the game and the penalty shootout so you could truly see how good Trent's penalty had been – it was excellent.

You couldn't wait to return to Liverpool the next day to celebrate the win with him properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trent was immense today, a real MOTM performance; making a goal and stopping one at the other end. I'm so proud of him <3

Anyway thank you for reading - I wanted to write a little something about the Carabao Cup victory, so here it is. I hope you enjoyed :)

I'll be back soon with another one shot.

El x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5K 37
๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โplease don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ they must learn...
194K 4.7K 30
COMPLETED | โHer daddy told her how to fix cars, maybe she could fix me.โž
150K 3.4K 37
hatred or love, blurring the lines, alexander-arnold.
44K 582 20
โ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ โž | where trent has his eyes set on the gaffer's daughter... โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€...