๐๐Ž ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ โป หข...

By carrieonwaywardson

i'd fallen for a lie. you were never on my side. More

ACT ONE - protagonists and red herrings are introduced.
graphics.
1 - the calls began it all
2 - the legacy thing, part one
3 - this is real
4 - the calm before a storm
5 - back to the bottle
ACT TWO - more victims turn up; the stakes rise.
6 - the outsiders
7 - the rules to surviving a riley day
8 - how to unintentionally shock your father
9 - we are very close to being out of the calm of the storm
10 - the thunderstorm
11 - when lightning strikes
12 - mcdreamy makes a mcentrance and realizes a big mcsomething
ACT THREE - killers revealed, time for the big finale
13 - our minds get blown (literally for one person)
14 - no time to die
15 - it still hurts
16 - the end (part one)

cast.

7.4K 176 54
By carrieonwaywardson

NO TIME TO DIE.
the cast.

maude apatow as tatum riley-weathers
( she/they. infj. certifiably the sweetheart daughter of dewey riley who's been taking care of everybody her entire life. )
" i don't think i've ever bothered to notice the bad things in life, not unless i'm in a bad situation. i mean, you only live once, right? "
take me to the rooftop, i wanna see the world when i stop breathing.
space song, beach house.

madelyn cline as brielle macher
( she/her. entp. certifiably has a fucked-up family since her mother is the sister of stu macher. is also certifiably tatum's person. )
" you'll survive, it's in your blood. me? i'm fucked. "
sorry can't save me now...sorry, there's no way out
daddy issues, the neighborhood.

alexa demie as laina macher
( she/her. intp. certifiably tatum's person take two. certifiably has a fucked-up family because her sister is brielle and she was adopted which arguably makes situations worse at some points in time. )
" i'm LITERALLY gonna get violent, this bitch needs to shut the FUCK up . "
taste me, the salty tears on my cheek- it's what a year long headache does to you
happier than ever, billie eilish.

and the rest of the cast of scream 5 as their respectable actors & actresses...
note: laina & brielle are not my characters, they are the loml cupid's and cassie's
( cupid: billywh0re )
( cassie: casslovesmads )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.9K 23
(๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ 1996) ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐…!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘พ๐’๐’๐’…๐’”๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๏ฟฝ...
82.8K 1.9K 14
-๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ช ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ท'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜”๐˜ค๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ the ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
71K 1.9K 13
๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง...
64.6K 1.5K 12
"๐Ž๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ซ๐š... ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ? ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž...