๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ค: ๐๐จ๐ง...

By animeandya

๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฟ... More

๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ?
Tape 00: Beginning
Tape 01: You suck
Tape 02: Tattoos & Sex
Tape 03: Rescue
Tape 04: Clubbing
Tape 05: Where the fuck is she?!
Tape 06: Prove it
Tape 07: Responsibility's and Kisses
Tape 08: Lies
Tape 09: Cigarettes after sex
Tape 10: Shower
Tape 11: Scraps + Meetings
Tape 12: Youth + Blame
Tape 13: Pool Table + Tattoos
New Tape: Bonnie + Clyde <3
Tape 14: Masquerade
Tape 15: Notes
Tape 16: Burning
Tape 17: End?
๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™
Tape 18: Reunion
Tape 19: makeup makeout
Tape 21: Blood Splattered Alleyway
Tape 22: Lingering

Tape 20: Cafe Date

3.5K 127 254
By animeandya

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1XD1L7NvnUVfAuamkaqvw9?si=YiNBbuTyRKel2-4BFbKq3w

(from now on this will have a bit of a haikyuu crossover)

"Come on baby you got this!" He cheered holding your tiny hand. 

"Come to momma" she held out her hands as you attempted to walk to her. 

Bonnie and Cylde witnessed your first steps, you walked a good five feet to her before hugging her with a giggle. 

She held you smiling wide kissing the top of your head. Clyde smiled and took a picture of the moment.

The camera spewed out a Polaroid,  he shook it until the memory was developed on the small Polaroid. 

"Let me see" bonnie walks over holding you in her arms. 2 year old you babbled words as they viewed the picture.

"The both of you look adorable" Clyde compliments kissing the both of yours foreheads.

.

"Aren't mom and dad supposed to stop by today?" Muttering to yourself. It's been years, you live with your grandmother and grandfather as your parents are on the run. They visited whenever they could and each time you looked forward to it. You even would get small fighting lessons or gun training lessons with them.

Deciding that there was nothing else to do you hopped on the couch and turned on the TV. Flipping channels until one caught your eye. 

"Breaking News! The criminal  runaways, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow have been finally stopped after years of running." The camera shows the scene, the car that was obliterated with bullets. 

Everything went quiet. You were frozen. 

"It is said by police that Bonnie's last words was screaming Clyde's name as he died. Then she followed after." (This will be important to know for the book if you had skipped the bonnie and Clyde chapter)

Your body shook with sobs. A ringing filled your ears, your body felt cold. 

They were dead. 

.

.

The sun was barely up when you jolted from your bed. Sweat covered your forehead as you looked down at your hands, they trembled. 

"You guys can't leave me alone even when your dead huh?" Mumbling to yourself as you rubbed your face with a sigh. Glancing at your phone you saw that it was only 7:34 am. 

"Mother fucker." Cussing under your breath you barely got out of bed and into the shower. 

Cold water ran down your figure, you felt exhausted but there was a slim chance that you would be able to fall back asleep. 

Lathering soap onto your hair and body the familiar  scent filled your nose. 

.

By the time you stepped out of the bathroom the sun rose and dark clouds covered the sky. You finished your hair and makeup routine early. 

Sighing you put on some casual clothes and walked down to the kitchen. 

Putting some breakfast together as quietly as possible before sitting down at the kitchen island and eating it. 

Small footsteps came from behind you, with a glance you saw the Heterochromia male. 

The two of you shared the same expression. It was a dull, saddened one. 

Dreams are an escape from reality but for some they are something they wished to forget . 

With a nod of acknowledgment he put some breakfast together for himself and sat next to you. You two ate in comfortable silence scrolling through your phones. 

.

"Wanna go grab some coffee and (favorite drink)?" Kakucho asks its been an hour since breakfast and everyone is still asleep. 

"Aw are you asking me on a date~?" You couldn't help but tease him after all he was cute when he was nervous. 

"What if  i am?" A small blush covered his face but he kept eye contact.  

"That's cute. Let me go get dressed." You smiled softly before walking past him. 

Walking past Takeomis  room you could hear the mother fucker snoring like a dad. Poor Ran, his room was close to the old mans.

Reaching your room you began searching for something to wear, you eventually settled on a casual outfit that complimented your figure.

After getting dressed Kakucho and you got into one of the many cars and began driving to a cafe he frequented often. 

Thankfully now it was easier for you to go out, of course there was still a chance that a cop could shoot you because of your Bonten tattoo but you digress.

.

.

Shortly, you two arrived at a small cafe where a familiar purple haired cashier stood at the register. The same female that you were planning to kill but got interrupted by Hiko. 

oh Hiko. 

Usually some type of guilt would surround a person who used another in such maniacal ways but there wasn't an ounce of remorse or guilt in you. 

You even forgot about her most of the time. 

.

"I'll take a (your order) please." You smiled softly at the purple haired worker who's name tag read, Ei. 

"Make that two." Kakucho hands Ei his black credit card, noticing how her eyes widen at the sight of the expensive looking card. 

"Alright! Take a seat and it will be brought to the both of you shortly." She smiles warmly as you both head to a two person table near the back where no one seemed to be. 

The cafe had a warm, soft ambience, the aesthetic of cottage core was pleasing to the eye. Intriguing and eye-catching oil paintings decorated the walls. Old vintage music filled the place adding to the comfortable atmosphere. 

Sitting across from you a delicate expression spread on his scarred face.

"So why did you wake up so early?" You asked running your fingers through your hair. 

" Had a dream and couldn't fall back asleep, you?" 

"Same here, uhm.. do you wanna talk about it-?" It was known that you couldn't comfort for shit but at least you tried. You just struggled to sympathize with others and understand their emotions.

"Wow did faking your death make you nicer?" He jokes, the both of you chuckle. 

"Of course not but I am curious why out of all people you decided to join Bonten" you ask a bit bluntly. But it was true. Out of all the Executives he seemed to be the 'kindest' and most well mannered. Even when it came to killing you could see that he didn't enjoy it as much as yourself or Sanzu. 

"I-... mikey. He had a brother, well not by blood." He began, needing to stop as a waiter came with the drinks wishing you both a good day. 

"Izana Kurokawa. He and I grew up together in an orphanage we became each other's brothers.."

" i followed him and stuck by his side, but in a gang fight he was shot protecting me. Ever since that I guess I just stayed by mikey. He wanted to help Izana but in the end it was to late." He takes a sip of his drink. Weirdly you could almost relate to him, you both lost your parents and had no where to call home. Finding family in friends. 

"oh.." you took a sip of your drink. 

Fuck now what are you supposed to say?

"How about you y/n? I'm sure in hell that someone like you did not have a nice childhood." 

"After my parents died I was in multiple foster homes. Most were abusive, physically, and mentally. I had one American friend actually, her name was Emma. We both shared  orphanage room and became sisters by choice. She was then adopted by a family here in Japan but I'm not sure where she is."

Taking another sip of your drink. You remembered her. She had blonde hair and honey colored eyes. She was always protective over you even though you were older. She always fantasized about marrying a strong man and having kids. 

"Emma?.. hm Izana had a sister by that name as well.." this perked your interest. 

" She was killed under Izanas command though. I'm not sure it was your Emma though.."  

"Oh.. it might not be then. She wouldn't die so easily." You mumble. 

"Wanna head back?" He asks.

"Yeah good idea"

.

.

.

Times passed by and you got incredibly bored and restless. 

"Kaku wanna box for a bit?" You were changed into athletic shorts and a sports bra. He glances at you before getting up. 

"Alright." He was relieved that he could stop doing paperwork.

"Who wants to make bets?!" Sanzu follows the both of you, the word 'bet' peaked the Haitanis and Kokos interest as they follow.

"Guess we have an audience-" you mumble putting on your boxing gloves. Kakucho does the same.

"I'm betting Y/n's gunna win." Rindou says, Sanzu also takes your side. Ran and Kokonoi take Kakuchos side.

"1k bet?" Kokonoi asks them

"Bet." They stand to the side as you and Kakucho get into position.

"First one to the ground loses. Ready Hitto?"

"Hell yeah"

Sharing a smile the two of you start swinging punches. Barely dodging the hits. You missed this feeling, the feeling of being in the ring and the excitement that pain was allowed. 

Some could call you a masochist.

Minutes  flew by and soon you had the upper hand, with a uppercut and a finishing bolo punch Kakucho was knocked down to the ground.

You threw a sweaty arm up in victory. Rindou and Sanzu cheered for you as Kokonoi and Ran groaned knowing that they would be down 1K in their cards. 

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOO" Sanzu cheers high fiving you. Rindou pats your head happily as you and kakucho fist bump. You both had bloody cheeks but it was all part of the fun. 

"Kah-Ching" Rindou taunts Ran as he crosses his arms still impressed at your boxing techniques.

 You felt like a kid winning your first match. This was the part of your childhood that you liked to remember. Although you couldn't help wonder about your chosen sister

Emma

(A.N: sorry for not updating school sucks. Take a filler chapter then I'll get a smut chapter up soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 548 39
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ...
29.3K 657 18
ยซ___๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐–บ___ยป โœฟ๏ธŽ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚๐—“๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—’๐—ˆ ยซ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ปยป ๐–พ๐—๏ฟฝ...
287K 13.1K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...
60.4K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...