Book 1: Tough Love (Jotaro x...

By mrs_kkujo

In your 2nd year of high school , you're partnered with Jotaro Kujo for a project after your fight in middles... More

☆1☆
♡3♡
♡4♡
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
♡9♡
☆10 : Finale☆
11: Continuation

☆2☆

935 22 16
By mrs_kkujo

Six days pass since your explosive interaction with Jotaro . At this moment in time , you only have eight days left before your other half of the project is turned over to the other pair in your group . It's now the end of the school day : you're approaching the school gate with your bestfriend , Noriaki - or Nori , as you sometimes called him .

Noriaki then nudges your arm . "Look ."

You frown at him . Shrugging , you ask "Why ?"

"Your biology partner's right there" Nori urges , nudging you again .

"What about it ? I'm not working with that asshole ."

"He's not as bad as you think he is . Just go ."

"And how would you know that ?"

Nori sighs . "Remember how I wasn't in school for 50 days ?"

You nod . "Yeah ."

"I'm not really meant to talk about it , but his family had quite a bit to do with it . I spent quite a lot of time with him . We became good friends but some weird stuff happened to us , so that's why he's avoided me since we came back to school 'cause its all quite heavy to remember if we continue hanging out . But anyways , stop being a baby and go talk to him ."

"What weird stuff ? Don't leave me in the da-"

"Go talk to him ."

"Okay , fine ."

Giving in , you pace ahead , leaving Nori behind . You soon catch up to the teen in question . You take a single deep breath .

"Kujo !" you call , loud enough to get his attention . He slowly turns around . His eyes settle on your little frame , hidden by the dark shadow of his cap . You can't gauge his facial expression .  "We need to start  . When are you free ?"

"Now ."

He turns around proceeds to resume walking . Hesitantly , you join him , but keep slightly behind him . The pair of you silently travel on-foot through the neighbourhood , not a word nor an utterance from anyone .

A good twenty minutes' worth of walking later , you arrive infront of a huge residence . As you trail the delinquent through the entrance and onto the property , you gape at the beautiful fountain in the pond , its perimiter outlined by rocks . So this is his home ? You follow behind Jotaro towards a series of sectioned parts of the large home , connected by wooden bridges on stilts that corresponded with complementary sheltering over the paths .

"I'll take those" he offers when you reach the front door . You take off your shoes . Jotaro slips off his own and places both pairs next to the door .  "Hm , she must be out" he says to himself .

"Who ?"

"My mom ."

He then takes lead again until he later stops infront of another door , allowing you to catch up to him . Then , he slides the door open .  "You first" Jotaro says .

This must be his room . It's quite large ; there's a spacious bed in the far corner , covered in neatly-spread colbalt-blue sheets and two plump pillows . Beside his bed is a desk with a framed photo . A little infront of his bed is a tall closet . On the left , sits a desk and a chair with some papers , a pot of stationery , a lamp and a book .

The floor is wooden but there's a huge , circular dark-blue rug in the middle . A casette player and earphones lay idly discarded on the floor . A beige lantern hangs from the centre of the ceiling .

"Sit anywhere , I don't care" Jotaro says remissently , closing the door .

You quietly get comfortable on the rug on the floor as he removes his Gakuran and droops it over the back of the chair by his desk . His tanned , muscular arms are exposed , as well as the area of his chest not covered by his green tank-top , including his collar bones . You don't understand how the girls at school are so into him when he keeps most of his physique under his gakuran all the time .

Loudly , he clears his throat to get your attention . You suddenly realise he's sitting right next to you on the rug . You can smell the mild fragrance of his cologne , and a faint scent of tobacco . His hat is nowhere to be seen . "Have you done anything ?" he questions in a tone more cooly than he's ever spoken to you with .

"I have three chapters of habitats left" you answer vaguely .

Jotaro shoves a textbook between you two . "I've already made notes for ecosystem , so we'll do habitats . I read , you write ."

You slip your notepad out of your bag and retrieve your pen from your pocket as he flicks through the textbook .

"Okay , ready ."

Jotaro's eyes studiously scan the two open pages of the book for a good two minutes . You dare not look over to him , incase he caught your eye and thought you were staring at him , or admiring him , or anything of that sort . But it's tempting to glance .

After a while , he speaks : "Write that it can be divided into Coastal and Ocean , write that coastal habitat areas extend from the tide shoreline to the edge of the continental shelf ."

You click open your pen and busily note down the information as told , feeling his watchful eyes on you as you scribe as instructed . "Wrote it ."

He hums in response and then turns the page , silently reading the next two pages of information for another few minutes . "Okay , now write that the shelf occupies 7% of the Ocean area and write that the Ocean habitats are found beyond the edge of the continental shelf ."

"Mm , okay , got it down ."

"Add that two other divisions are Pelagic and Demersal ."

"Mm , 'kay ."

"Write that Pelagic habitats are found away from the bottom of the ocean . Write that Pelagc organisms live in Pelagic habitats , internally shifting depending on the ocean currents ."

Again , you busily note down the information as told .

"Got that down ?"

"Yeah ."

Jotaro pushes the textbook aside and heaves himself up off the floor . "That's half of a chapter done" he tells you . "I'm gonna lay down ."

You slam your pen on the ground . "You have some audacity , leaving me to it . I might as well have done the rest at home ."

"You can leave if there's a fucking problem ."

"Fine , I will" you grumble lowly , lifting your notepad off the floor . You open your schoolbag and stuff it in , zipping it shut before swinging your bag onto your back .

"Y/n , wait" .

You look over your shoulder coldly , eyeing the delinquent laying casually with his arms folded behind his head . "When did I say you could call me Y/n ?"  you ask .

"I'll help you finish the last three chapters" Jotaro tells you , completely ignoring your question about formalities .

"Are you joki-"

"Come here" he adds calmy , sitting up and moving aside to make space for you to sit next to him on his bed . Nervously , you make your way to his bedside .

"Thanks" you say , shifting a strand of hair behind your ear . The teenager hums quietly in response . You've never sat this close to a boy , except your best friend Noriaki Kakyoin , and this feels ... interesting ...

"Got that down ?" he asks , almost two hours later as you finish scribbling down the final sentence he'd told you to write .

"Yeah ."

"Okay ," Jotaro says , closing the textbook . He pushes it off his lap and stands up .  "We've finished summarising Ecosystems ."

You shuffle backwards on the bed to let him pass . Sighing , you heave yourself off the side of his bed and pick up your schoolbag . "I'm gonna go now ."

"Wait".

You quickly look over your shoulder . He's put his schoolcap back on and is fitting his arms into the sleeves of his Gakuran . "You're not walking back by yourself" he says . "And one more thing : you call me Jotaro from now on ."

"Fine , but you still have to call me L/n-san ."

"Okay , you can go home" you eventually say .

"You sure ?"

"Why do you care ? I said you can go home ."

"For fuck's sake " he snaps , tilting his schoolcap and gritting his teeth . "Quit being annoying . I'm not gonna just let you go like that ."

Hearing those words come out of his mouth felt different to the other times he's spoken . The sterness in his voice sounded almost heroic , not hateful .

You impulsively hug him , laying your head into his shirt . He instinctively stiffens with shock , lost for words , but doesn't shove you away . His heart is beating quite fast . The delinquent doesn't hug you back , he's so warm , you nuzzle your cheek against his chest . Being this close to him , you can smell he has cigarettes somewhere in one of his pockets .

"I ..." Jotaro comments , shock in his tone ;  "... don't quite understand how it got to this ..."

That's when you realise that

(1) your arms are wrapped tightly around his body

(2) your face is buried right in the middle of his chest

(3) you're literaly hugging Jotaro Kujo in the middle of the street .

You immediately retract the hug , your face heating up in embarassment .  "T-that was just a thank-you for the walk home" you inform him , flustered , as he now observes your panic . Quickly , you turn around and start speedwalking away , tightly gripping the handles of your schoolbag .

That night , as you curl up under your bed covers , you think about it ... you didn't mean to , but you'd hugged Jotaro . What did he think at that moment ? You forefully squeeze your eyes close , desperately trying to shut out the memory of the embarassment were when you realised how physically close the pair of you were . You can't believe you humiliated yourself like that . You can't face him again after this . After you quickly turned away , you felt the weight of his watchful gaze linger on you from behind until you'd disappeared around the corner of the street .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...
5.4K 324 26
It is two years before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Aria is working under Joseph Joestar as his assistant. As a person who is dedicated to her p...
777 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...
626 69 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...