Foster Family

By smilemore954

Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abus... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

7

7K 198 38
By smilemore954

Edward's POV:

I try my best to not let my joy overtake me because if I attack this tiny boy with joy, that will definitely overwhelm him and I'm pretty sure he's already freaked out enough.

I can tell my brother are in the same mindset but who wouldn't freak out when the boy of their dreams agrees to give them a shot. 

Harry already had the boy facing him so he did what all three of us wanted to do again and kissed Louis.

I could see how flustered it makes Louis, he is adorable.

It may be odd but I liked that he had little to no experience, it showed that he had never been anyone's before. He has always been ours, even if he didn't know so. The fact that we are going to be able to show him a whole new world of feelings and emotions and pleasures was a unreal thought.

When they pull away Lou has a pink coat covering his cheeks and his little soft lips were swollen. 

Harry leans down and places a gentle yet full kiss on the top of Louis's forehead before fully pulling back to his seat.

"Alright sweetheart, we will give you your alone time back, sorry if we intruded a bit by coming in here. We were just worried. You know where our room is if you need anything. Thank you, you won't regret giving us a chance." Marcel says softly as his hands hover over Louis's waist from behind, not knowing whether Louis would be comfortable with it.

Honestly, none of us wanted to leave but we already kind of forced ourselves in here and we should give him some time to think with all of this happening so quickly for him. I would prefer to just stay here and wrap him in my arms but he probably just wants to be on his own for a bit.

"It's o-okay, thank you." He says, still clearly comprehending everything. 

I kiss Louis's cheek softly, and my brothers both follow my actions before standing up.

We make our way over to the bedroom door, leaving Lou sitting still watching us, a small smile plastered on his face

"See you soon baby," I say, giving him a smile before the three of us step out and close the door behind us.

We wait until we are a fair distance away from the door before we jump around like little fucking kids,

"Oh my god," Harry says, with seriously the biggest smile I have ever seen on him.

"He's ours." Marcel pitches in, his face matching Harry's.

-

It had been a few hours and we haven't heard a word from Louis since we left his room. We are slightly anxious and honestly, we miss him but he probably is still just overwhelmed. 

We had spent a few hours without him talking about what we thought possibly could have made him so upset earlier. We never want to see him like that, it was physically painful.

Clearly, it was something that happened at school but we just aren't sure what. It could have just been anxiety about the change but we knew that it was something more than that. Lou was used to change.

"You think we should go check on him? Just make sure he's okay, we should get him fed soon anyways." I suggest.

We never went far from his room, we wanted to be close just in case he needed something so we have just been sitting in our room, doing some work.

"Read my mind, Ed," Harry says as he stands up and makes his way over to the door.

We gently knock on the door for what feels like the millionth time today and get no response. I go to knock again, thinking he must not have heard it when I hear a soft snore bumbling in the room.

"He's asleep." Marcel whispers, endearment in his voice, having heard the same thing as me.

It was a delicate, perfect noise. 

We have to approach our situation with Louis carefully. We can be a lot and he is still extremely shy and uncertain around everyone, including us. This is all new to him, not just the relationship and the kiss but also a real home and a real family that plans to show him care and love. He just isn't used to it and with his past, it makes sense that he is scared to commit to anything. 

"But he didn't eat dinner," Harry says to us.

Louis is rather small, it is clear that he has not been fed properly in the past, we have noticed and have already vowed to work on it and help him get back to a healthy size. Though his frame was just naturally petite but it's more than that.

"Yeah, I usually would say we should wake him but he has had a long day and needs to rest. This will be a one-time thing though, he needs to eat." I say slightly laying down the law, though I know that my brothers were already on the same page as I was.

They both nod.

Marcel steps into the room, be sure to be rather silent to keep the boy asleep.

He looked precious.

Each of us placed a kiss somewhere on this face before pulling back and heading back out of the room.

"Goodnight baby boy." 

-

Louis's POV:

A loud crack of thunder is what shakes me out of my sleep, the sound quickening my heartbeat immediately.

I cringed and cowered at the noise, I have always hated hated hated thunder, the sound for some reason just reminds me of the sound that used to be made when one of my worst foster homes would hit me.

I know it's dumb and most grown people aren't afraid of thunder, I couldn't tell you why storms affect me so much.

The sound rings again making me flinch, and push back as far as I could onto my bed frame, looking for some form of comfort.

The rain poured down outside of the windows, I placed my hands over my ears, doing my best to block out the noise but it didn't help in the slightest.

"You're okay, you're okay." I try to say to myself as my breathing picks up.

I know that I look like a silly little kid right now but I can't help it.

The storm seems to pick up, making me feel progressively worse and worse. 

The triplets told me to go to them if I needed anything but how would they even be able to help with this? I don't need to bother them.

I close my eyes, trying to block out as many of my senses as possible but It just makes my thoughts and memories louder and it scares me more.

I pull myself out of my bed and scamper out of the room, trying to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to disturb anyone.

I fidget a bit as I do my best to remember which room belonged to the green-eyed men. 

I choose the room that looks most familiar to me, the door was already cracked open, so I slowly stepped in.

I feel my nerves bubble up as I see the three men fast asleep on the bed, I don't want to bother them, I shouldn't have come.

I turn my back and quietly begin to walk back but there is the loudest clap of thunder which causes me to flinch and let out a scared whimper, which makes the triplets stir awake.

"Lou baby is that you." Harry's voice rings in my ear as I see the three of them sit up in bed, Harry's eyes had fixated on me.

"I'm s-sorry," I say embarrassed,

Oh god.

"No no don't apologize, sweetheart, what's wrong, what happened?" Marcel says worry in his voice, as the three of them get out of bed making their way over to me quickly.

I try not to let my eyes linger on their toned bodies which only had boxers on.

They get close to me but still keep a tiny bit of distance, not wanting to make me nervous but for some reason I want them to come closer.

"I just don't l-like the-," I start but am cut off by the thunder, making me flinch again.

Their faces seem to soften slightly with realization. I look away embarrassed, they are going to think I'm a little kid.

"Oh darling, is it the thunder? The thunder scares you." Harry says as he moves in closer, his brothers following close.

I just nod, tapping my foot on the floor anxiously for their reaction.

"I'm sorry, I can just go back to my room," I say though I am terrified as I turn around.

One of the triplets gently grabs my wrist, being sure not to hurt me. I am then pulled into the same strong comforting arms that I am finding myself getting addicted to.

The wind picks up outside as lightning flashes through the room, making me whimper some more.

I can't stop flinching over and over at every little noise the storm makes.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. We're here." I hear Marcel whisper so calmly into my ear.

I have my arms wrapped around his neck and I suddenly feel myself being lifted up off of the ground and fully into his arms. I'm so scared that my nerves over being this close to someone don't even occur. 

I by instinct wrap my short legs around Marcel's waist as he places a firm grip with one of his arms on my upper thigh while the other one is keeping my head pressed into his neck in a weirdly relaxing manner.

"I don't like storms." I breathe rapidly, my words stuttered with fear.

Obviously dummy, he just said that, I mentally scold myself.

"I know little one I know." Edward soothes me as Marcel carries me over to the bed.

He was rocking and swaying me in his arms softly, relaxing me much more than I would have ever expected.

Marcel sits down on the bed, me straddling him as I sit on his lap. I lift my head up slightly and watch as Edward sits on one side of us and Harry sits on the other. They both have a comforting touch on me in some way. Harry's rubbing my back and Edward my thigh.

I flinch harshly at the next clap of thunder.

"It's okay Lou, it's just a storm. It will pass." Harry says as he leans his head over to my ear.

I place my head back into Marcel's neck for comfort as the storm fails to subside. All three of them wrap their arms around me firmly.

"You are safe darling, we will never let anything happen to you, ever," Marcel says as he continues to rock me in his arms.

"I just hate thunder," I say, my voice slightly calmer from their comfort but still sounding stressed.

"We know baby we're here" 

I still wasn't even sure what time it was, it was still pitch black outside.

Their comforting words and actions were actually helping me not be quite as scared. There has never been anything or anyone able to soothe my anxiety over storms and this is so... different but I don't understand how they are able to comfort me by simply being here.

I feel myself relaxing in their arms, something about their touch soothing my mind.

The tiredness seems to wash back over me once my adrenaline and anxiety slowly fade.

"There you go baby," One of them whispers but I find myself being too tired to even comprehend who it was.

And before my mind can even wander back to the storm outside the window that was yet to subside, I find myself falling back asleep.

--

Hello darlings!

Thank you for reading.

Did you like this chapter???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...
212K 7.8K 23
"Oooh is the teacher's pet upset that he's not as special as he thought he was?" Luke laughed, giving Louis another shove into the door of the locker...
466K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
259K 5.7K 23
Louis and the Styles triplets live different lives, Louis is just a small, innocent freshman but when three big, protective, senior, identical triple...