Springlocked •[Springtrap OC...

By BlueBoyHalo14

*includes small amounts of swearing and minor to extreme scenes of violence* Drake, a fifteen year old orphan... More

Lunch at Freddy's
Please, find me
A different voice
Operation: Freddy's Pizza playdate
A plan put into motion
Back to square one
An unexpected visit
Nightmares (part 1)
Nightmares (part 2)
Souls of the damned
New cover for Springlocked
That's what friends are for
Another victim
A newfound friendship
Painful reminders
Gabriel Fazbear
True colours
100 Questions
Challenge
Another visit (mini chapter)
Busted
The friendly nightmare
Returning To Freddy's
Surviving the night (part 1)
Surviving the night (part 2)
Surviving the night (part 3)
The good spirit
Clues
Seeing Spirits
The urge to kill (part 1)
BREAKING NEWS!!!
The urge to kill (part 2)
A friend in need
Freddy Fazbear's is burning down, burning down, burning down
Past incidents
I need a break...for now
Confessions of a killer
Heart to heart
Forgive and Forget
Burning wishes (part 1)
Burning wishes (part 2)
Burning wishes (part 3) •[Finale]•
Announcement
SEQUEL IS OUT!!!

Aftermath •[Epilogue]•

208 8 4
By BlueBoyHalo14

Drake's P.O.V

▪▪▪Six years after the fire...

Damn, it feels like yesterday since the whole fire incident at Freddy's. It almost feels like a dream. But the colour of my left eye and hair remind me that the whole incident wasn't something I dreamt up. After the fire, my hair started turning white again and a few purple streaks started showing up on my bangs. I'll kinda miss my black hair, but not as much as I missed my white hair. And on cue,Mike comes to ruffle it.

"Ah, hey!" I say swatting away his hand.

"I had to get your attention somehow. You zoned out again and I've been calling you forever." He says with a smirk.

"Yeah, okay. What did you call me for?" I ask.

"Breakfast is ready." He says. With that I get up off the couch and head to the kitchen.

When we turned sixteen, Mrs Lategan won the 2 billion dollar lottery and decided to give half a million dollars to each of us when we all turned 18. After that she decided to retire and closed down the orphanage. There weren't any new kids coming in anyway. So, Mike and I decided to move in to an apartment together a year later. It's a really nice apartment might I add. Two bedrooms with bathrooms, a kitchen with a dining area and a pretty big lounge. It's a lot cheaper than a whole house.

"So, what'd you make?" I ask sitting at one of the chairs at the table.

"Pancakes." He says passing a plate of pancakes to me. I chuckle.

"Heh, reminds me of the morning we went to Freddy's." I say taking a bite.

"Yeah it kinda does." Mike says sitting across the table from me. At that moment we get a knock on the door.

"Mr Drake! Your paper's here." I hear the voice say from the door. I get up and walk over to the door. I open it, and find the little girl who lives in the apartment next to ours standing here with a newspaper in her hand.

"Right on cue Milly. I was wondering when you'd get here." I say taking the paper from her.

"I was wondering if you were sleeping for an extra two hours again." She says crossing her arms.

"Y'know, you're pretty sassy for a ten year old." I chuckle.

"Thanks for the compliment." She says.

"Thanks for the paper." I say before she starts skipping away to her apartment. I close the door and sit back down at the table, taking another bite out of my pancakes.

"Such a nice kid." I say to myself.

"So what's today's headlines?" Mike asks passing a cup of coffee to me. I take a sip and open the paper.

"Huh, fuel prices are said to rise again, some guy just broke out of prison, the police are still investigating the fire at Freddy's." I say paging through the newspaper.

"Still? It's been six years since that fire." Mike says surprised.

"Yeah, you'd think they would give up at this point." I say taking another long sip of my coffee. But as I turn the page to read the next headline, I spit it out all over the table.

"Drake! What was that about?" Mike asks from across the table. I apparently got some on him as well. But I ignore him and read through the paper.

"What did you read Drake?" Mike asks concerned. I just smile.

"You're not gonna believe this." I say handing the paper to him. He reads through it and a look of shock appears on his face, which slowly turns into surprise.

"You're kidding." He says. I shake my head. I then take the paper and read the headline out loud.

"Manager of the burner down Freddy Fazbear's Pizza announces a new horror attraction opening its doors in town soon." I read. I look up at Mike, who has a happy, but concerned look on his face.

"W-Wow, they're really gonna build an attraction?" Mike asks.

"Apparently so. And they're letting a few people take a quick tour of the place before it opens!" I say excitedly.

"That sounds exciting." He says.

"We should go there!" I say putting the paper on next to me the table. Mike stares at me with a purely concerned face.

"Uh, I don't know if it would be such a good idea hun." He says.

"What? Why not?" I ask.

"Well, the last time we went to a Freddy's establishment, you got stuck in a parts and service until midnight, you befriended an undead serial killer, you had nightmares about dead kids, you nearly died three times, and you ended up in hospital." He says counting every incident on his fingers.

"Okay, very fair arguments. But I was fifteen back then. And you know I always did stuff that got me into tons of trouble. But I'm twenty two now." I say.

"Correction, you're turning twenty two in a month." Mike corrects me.

"Potato, potâto, point is that I'm an adult now. I can take care of myself. I always have." I say.

"I still don't think it's such a good idea." Mike says.

"Okay, tell you what. If we go, and we find anything that could get me into massive trouble, you can drag me out of there. Okay?" I ask convincingly.

"Drake-"

"Please? I'll make you breakfast in bed and kiss your head." I cut him off and give him the cutest puppy eyes I can.

"Ugh, fine, puppy. We can go. But only because you gave me those stupid puppy eyes." He says getting up.

"You know you can't resist my charm." I say jokingly.

"Shut up." He says walking to the lounge. I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready."

"For what?"

"To go to the attraction."

"But it's 10 in the morning."

"It opens in an hour and ten minutes. Plus, it says on the headline that the first 100 people that get there get VIP passes to everything in the attraction. The earlier we get there, the better a chance we get those passes."

I pop my head through the door frame wearing a towel around my waist. I see Mike with a thinking expression on his face.

"Hmmm, yeah, you're right. I'll go shower in the other bathroom."

"Oh come on. Why not come shower with me? There's enough room on the shower for both of us~"

I catch Mike's cheeks turning red quickly after I said that. I can barely contain my laughter, but I manage to keep a straight face.

"Oh shut up Drake."

"I'm kidding! Just don't finish all the hot water."

With that we both go to the showers and spend the next thirty minutes getting ready. I end up wearing my black leather jacket, white shirt, ripped jeans and purple and white sneakers. (Something like this)

When I walk out all dressed, I see Mike wearing his dark denim jacket, white shirt, grey pants and boots. (Looks like this)

"You ready?" I ask him. He nods. With that, we both go down the stairs and hop into the car before driving to he next town to where the new horror attraction is opening.

Once we arrive, I notice how huge this place is. Two stories high and about 100 square feet. It's even bigger than our apartment. Once I park the car, we also notice about 90 other people waiting outside the doors to the attraction.

"Damn, what a turnout." Mike says getting out the car.

"Well, who doesn't like a good scare?" I say. We then walk to the doors where we see the manager of Freddy's, holding a pair of keys in his hands.

"Wow, this is quite the turnout. Welcome to the pre-opening of our latest horror attraction. Here, you'll experience scares and terrors like never before. Not only that, but this attraction doubles as a restaurant and an arcade, incase the horror is a bit too much for you to handle, and you need a little time to fill up and unwind. Plus, we've added a deadly horrifying surprise in store for anyone, that dares to come too close. But, I'll leave it up to you to find out what it is." He says. My curiosity skyrockets. The crowd starts to chatter.

"What could he be talking about?" Mike whispers to me.

"I don't know. But apparently everyone else is asking the same question." I whisper back.

"You'll find that this house of horror, was based off of a place of childhood fun, but was shadowed by mysteries and rumours that tarnished the name of that wonderful place. But now, those rumours aren't just rumours anymore, they will be your worst nightmare. So, I hereby announce the pre-opening of the newest horror attraction. Fazbear's Fright!" The adds . It's followed by a round of applause and him turning the key in the keyhole and opening the door.

"Oh, and one more thing. Don't fear, it's all in your head." He says before walking into the attraction, and seemingly vanishing. I stare at the spot he disappeared from before being dragged by Mike into the huge building.

"Come on! I wanna scare myself shitless!" He says grabbing my hand tightly. About ten minutes in, the rest of the crowd seperated, and I could hear the faint screams of people getting jumpscared. I, on the other hand, saw every one coming. They didn't really scare me that much. Mike on the other hand was terrified. As we walk through the corridor, I notice something in one of the run down arcade machines. It's completely static, unlike all the other games that were just black screens. What's even weirder is the fact that it's unplugged.

"Huh, strange." I say walking towards it. Mike pulls me back.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Investigating this arcade machine of coarse." I say kneeling down. Everything seems normal, until the machine suddenly turns off, and starts to flicker letters on the screen.

R.  U.  N. 

Then all of a sudden, it turns off completely, then about a minute later it starts up again with letters on the screen.

D. A. N. I. E. L.

Mike and I stare at the screen in shock. This arcade machine somehow knew my name. My actual name. The name I only told Mike and Spring.

"Okay, what the actual Hell!?" Mike asks taking a step back.

"Well, that's weird." I say getting up.

"Weird is an understatement. That's terrifying!" Mike says.

"Yeah, but you have to admit, it's pretty cool." I say.

"Screw this. I'm waiting for you in the car, I can't handle this." He says throwing his arms in the air and walking away.

"Uh, okay Mike." I say turning back to the arcade machine. But as I do, I hear footsteps from behind me running across the hallway quickly. I turn around, but see nobody there. I turn to the arcade machine again, but it's lit up with static again, still not plugged in. Then I hear those footsteps again,but they're much louder and heavier than before. But as I turn around again, I see nothing there. It's then that I notice how fast heart is beating. I hold my chest in fear. Then words start to flicker on the arcade machine.

F. O. U. N. D.    Y. O. U.

It then goes to static again. I hear the footsteps again, this time a lot heavier and louder than the second time. It sounds like the owner of these footsteps is running at me, but the sound, suddenly stops. The screen shows new words.

T. U. R. N.     A. R. O. U. N. D.

I very slowly turn my head and see a large bulky figure in the middle of the dark corridor. Startled, I stumble backward and end up falling on the ground with my back against the machine. It takes a step forward, a bit of light shining on to it. A split second later, a purple glow starts radiating from my eye, something that didn't happen at all since the fire... Then the figure also starts radiating a purple glow from what I assume is its right eye. The fear I was feeling a second ago almost instantly disappears. Then a deep, glitchy, but familiar voice came from the figure. A voice that I recognise instantly.

"Miss me kiddo?"

I get a glint in my eyes, and a smile starts to appear on my face. I get up to my feet and as I do, the figure steps into the light illuminated by the arcade machine, a smile across his face.

"You've grown a lot since he past time I saw you."

"...Springtrap?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 284 27
Springtrap,one of the thousands in the rougher part of town that noones likes to visit after seeing how much crime and robbery goes on in that part o...
885 24 3
In the year 2000, a desperate young man takes a job at an infamous, long-abandoned pizzeria with a dark past, bringing his sisters along. As they unc...
141K 3.3K 21
Y/n was an average person. They never stepped out of her comfort zone, she never tried to make new friends, she wasn't shy, just introverted. Not ma...