Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61

370 41 25
By DreamerGirlKes

"Eli, I need to speak with you." Nadia said, stopping him as he stepped out of his house. Truthfully Elijah didn't have the time for it. They were supposed to be at the main house in fifteen minutes, and she wanted to talk.

"About? Look if it was about what happened between us. It was a one-time thing. We both felt betrayed, and it happened. I regrated, you regrated. Plus, you get on my fuckin nerves. I can't see myself with you."

"Great nice for you to know. I don't like you either, jerkface, but we have a damn problem. I'm fucking pregnant!" She whispered yelled causing Elijah to turn to her quickly. "It didn't work before you say anything, and yes, I took it."

"FUCCKK! Are you sure it's mine?"

"No, Elijah, it's the dudes from across the way. Yes, it's fucking yours! I haven't slept with Caleb in months. I can always get...."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! NO! Look if you would have come to me fourteen years ago talking that shit. I would have been quick to yell, get rid of it. We will figure something out, but right now isn't the time." Elijah said, making Nadia stare at him like he was crazy.

"Wow, I didn't know the jackass mood turned off... and I lied. You were the best fuck I had in years. I'm just mad at myself for letting it happen." She said, making Elijah chuckle.

"I knew you lie. You were screaming and biting at yourself too fucking much... but it will never happen again. I like you but not as my girl. Now get the fuck out of my face, midget." Elijah said, pushing past the girl.

"MIDGET! YOU MUTHAFUCKA! I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING MIDGET!" She stood there yelling as Elijah got in his car, pulling away.

"FUCK... FUCK... FUCK......"

"So you just going to be fucking when you knew a meeting was about to happen in your home?" Jeremias said, walking into Xerxes and Riley's kitchen. Both turned around, glaring at the man as he stood in the doorway with a smirk.

"You're early... What you like getting your rocks off by watching or some shit?"

"You think I wanted to see you white ass slamming into your wife? Although I didn't enjoy the sounds of her moaning...."

"Oh my goodness! Don't you have a fucking wife!" Riley yelled, pulling down her dress as she looked back at Jeremias, laughing. Xerxes was chuckling as he pulled up his pants which made her elbow him in the side.

"It was like watching porn. The only thing was I wasn't doing it with Isabella... you have about three minutes before everyone starts to walk in. If I was you...."

"Jerk!"

"IT'S CALLED PAYBACK ASSHOLE!" Jeremias yelled as Xerxes and Riley walked away as Elijah and Nadia walked in arguing as always. "Do the two of you ever shut the fuck up?"

"FUCK YOU, MIAS! THIS A-HOLE GOT ME FUCKING PREGNANT.... OH, SHIT... did I say that out loud? I meant...." Nadia said as Jeremias stared at the two, confused before shaking his head.

"I'm not going to ask, but it still doesn't explain why in the hell you two are always bickering. Eli, I need to speak with you, and it has nothing to do with Nadia. That is your problem to solve, and you two better do it soon before everyone finds out."

"It's already solved. We're going to have it and co-parent. There discussion closed!" Elijah yelled, looking over at Nadia before he walked away.

"Dad, I think you should have stayed at the hospital." Luca said as Axel weakly looked over to him, shaking his head. Luca sighed as he brushed the hair from his father's face, then rested his hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure you want to do this? You need to save what little strength you have left, Dad."

"I want to do this. I need to do this. Now I need all of you to leave out but Chance." Axel said, breathing heavily. Luca stared at the man, then at Chance shaking his head.

"I'm not going anywhere. Raine, Ansel, and Atlas can leave, but I'm staying. I'm sorry, Dad, but I don't trust him."

"Fair enough, then sit." Axel said, turning to Chance. "I was lied to. We were lied to. Your mother and I were told you died in the womb, Chance... I held what I thought was my son in my hands that day. Luca, son, hand me my wallet." Axel said as he quickly got it for his father. Axel opened to a picture of a baby that Luca always asked who he was but never got an answer to.

"Who is this?"

"The baby, your mother and I held thinking it was you. Apparently, Otto had other things up his sleeves. The man hated the fact most of his children loved the finer things in life and didn't want to be bland. He did everything in his power to stop it. Abeo was never like that. So, it was. I'm not surprised he raised you. Your uncle and the others were against interracial relationships. I'm sorry you were lied to, but we would have never given up our child." Axel spoke. Chance sat there staring at the photo before looking back at Axel for a moment.

"I feel stupid. After Abeo died, Emmanuel started telling me how Abeo saved me after you threw me away because you had what you wanted. Your firstborn son. He claimed you wanted nothing more but him. Then also pissed me off how I thought she knew who I was and mistreated me. Not the fact she thought I was a child from an affair. I will take whatever punishment that is given to me. I deserve it... I deserve death...."

"There will be no punishment...."

"DAD... Dad, you can't be fucking serious. He tried to kill my fucking wife." Luca growled. Chance looked over at the man shaking his head.

"I take it your children didn't tell you the truth. I didn't order the attack Emmanuel did...."

"Luca understand, son...." Axel paused, taking a deep breath, causing both men to stand as he waved his hand. "I'm fine... I'm fine. You need to understand Chance's target was never Adele or your children. It was us and never acted upon it. Mariah...."

"Threw herself at him. I know that. Plus, that was up to Elijah to take action. I know most will see it was disgusting because Chance knew that she was his nephew's wife, but I have witnessed worse, and the affair started before Chance knew the truth. By that time, feelings were involved." Luca shrugged as Chance stared at him.

"Your brother is good at reading people. I always call it his sixth sense of third eye, as I was saying. On the other hand, Emmanuel is going after the Dons and Donnas. Protect them.... now leave me for a little. I will be fine. I promise." Axel said, making both men nod, leaving the room indecisively.

"Maddy!" Takahiro said, making the girl turn to him quickly as she tucked her phone in her back pocket. Hiro paid it no mind as he walked up to the girl standing over her with a small smile.

"I wanted to check in on you. Truly I don't want any hard feelings between the two of us. After all, you are my sister-in-law."

"I don't hate you for what you did, Hiro. It was to protect our family. Imon used me, and I feel like a fool." She said as Takahiro watched the woman in front of him. She didn't seem to be heartbroken or mad that he had just killed her husband for thirteen years. Actually, she didn't seem to hurt at all.

"Hey, come here." Hiro said, pulling Maddison to him. "It's okay to hate me...." He paused, looking at her back. Slowly he pushed over her hair, making Maddy pull away quickly.

"Madison, do me a favor. Turn around and pull up your shirt."

"WHAT? NO! WHAT THE FUCK, HIRO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She yelled as he walked up to her. Maddy was hiding something, and it wasn't sitting well with Takahiro as he nicely gripped her shirt, ripping it off, seeing scars all over her chest, stomach, and back when he turned her around.

"You don't understand, Hiro! He was my husband, and I was trying to protect my family...."

"Wait... you were the mole. That is how he was telling his father everything. It makes sense now... You knew all this time." Takahiro said, wrapping his hand around the woman's neck. They all thought it was just Mariah this made perfect sense.

"HIRO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Kamaria yelled, walking into the room.

"Maddy's a fucking traitor! Tell her! FUCKING TELL HER!" Hiro yelled as Maddy shook her head. "This whole fucking time, she was their informative along with Imon!" He yelled, making Mar look from him to her sister.

"Kamaria...."

"NO! What the fuck were you thinking?! You helped the enemy! You knew who they were the whole fucking time!" Kamaria yelled. "But w-we can't kill her Hiro...." She said, making Hiro turn to punch the wall above her as Xerxes walked in.

"LISTEN TO YOURSELF! WE CAN'T KILL HER! OJO...."

"What's wrong here?" X asked, looking from Maddy to Hiro and Kamaria then his wall.

"Maddy helped Imon. It wasn't only Mariah. She was doing it long before...." Takahiro said before he knew it. Xerxes had Madison in his hands against the wall with his gun to her head.

"XERXES, NO! SHE'S OUR FUCKING SISTER! LISTEN TO ME! YOU KNOW SHE WOULDN'T IF SHE DIDN'T FEEL THREATENED, YOU KNOW THAT!" Kamaria yelled as her brother ignored and Takahiro held her back.

"Do you know what the fuck we have lost because of your stupidness? Our Grandfather is on his fucking death bed. We almost fucking lost our Mother! Our fucking Mother, Maddy! And all the others we have lost! All for what?! That damn man! No... no. You were sleeping with Emmanuel while Imon was sleeping with Mariah. That's what it was until Chance came in. Fucking disgusting! Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you." X said as she opened her mouth. Instead, he pulled the trigger.

"XERXES, NO!" Mar yelled, pulling at her brother's arm as he slapped her back, pointing the gun at her head. Quickly Takahiro disarmed him, pressing his sword to his neck.

"Why is my daughter lying on the floor dead? And why are you two idiot fighting?" Luca said as calmly as he could, pulling the two apart. "Xerxes, you should have known better than to take on Tanaka. Now, what is going on?! Because I don't think I can take any more of this bullshit. So it better be a good fucking reason Maddison is dead."

"Maddison knew she was working with Imon...." Xerxes started as his father held up a hand, walking to Maddy's body, turning her over sighing.

"What does it mean."

"She pledged herself to them—the blood of my blood. I bow to only you. All of the scars are from that. This shit is getting out of hand. We have to figure something out, and we cannot have our Dons at each other's fucking throats. Xerxes, learn to keep your hands to yourself. If you can do it with your wife and can do it with your fucking siblings!" Luca said, hitting him in the back of her head.

"Ouch, Asshole! You forgot your damn hand is a fucking weapon?"

"I didn't. I wanted it to hurt." Luca said, smiling.

"I'm fucking pissed! I'm pissed!" Adele screamed, pacing. Everyone in the room stood there staring, not knowing what to do. "HOW DARE THAT LITTLE FUCKING BITCH! We took her when her mother was on her death bed. NOT FUCKING THEM...."

"Mama... Mama... MAMA!" Talia yelled, finally pulling her into a hug when Luca decided to walk in with Takahiro and Xerxes. "It's okay. I know it hurts because it hurts me. She was my little sister, the only sister I knew until Josie and the twins. I should have seen this. Maddy was to depend on Imon and his family. I'm sorry."

"Lia, this has nothing to do with you. Maddy turned her back against our family, not you, and she paid the price of doing so. The thing is, it no telling how much they know about us.... Tech team, I need you to upgrade our security system. All our new staff fire or kill the ones that seem off...."

"You also need to kill any Nigerians that isn't me. There is a possibility that Emmanuel has more mole in your community." Chance spoke, making Xerxes turn to the man with a glare.

"No one asked you shit! You're lucky your ass is still alive, but you wouldn't be for fucking long...."

"You can't kill him." Luca said, making all the Dons' heads whip to him. Elijah's high ass started to laugh. "Your Opa asked for us to spare him. I agreed. So, you cannot harm him."

"DAD!"

"I spoke my peace. Now continue and take in what Chance had to say. Remember, he knows them like the back of his hand. We may have our trump card." Luca said as Xerxes continued the scold at Chance.

"Whatever, and Eli, what the fuck you laughing for. This bitch slept with your wife."

"Sloppy seconds. He got it after I wore it out." He shrugged. "I was just laughing at how ugly your fucking face was when Dad said you couldn't kill him." Elijah laughed as X walked over to him, slapping the blunt out of his hand stomping on it. "BITCH! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"Take one to know one." Xerxes smirked. "Where was I. Yeah, do what Chance said and invade their asses. I want Emmanuel's head!"

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.