Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕI᙭TY| 60

318 39 13
By DreamerGirlKes

"Oh, hi." Kamaria said as Zakiya opened the front door for her. Quickly she looked around then back to the woman standing in front of her. "I'm Kamaria... Elijah's sister. Is he here?" She said as Zakiya shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't know. I haven't seen him or the kids this morning."

"I know the kids had a sleepover with their cousins. Eli is here, and I probably know where... Zakiya, right?" She spoke as Ziya nodded her head. "Your beautiful, and that belly is so small for an almost nine-month pregnant woman...."

"I was...."

"I know, but it's cute on you. Have my Mom told you what you are having yet?" Kamaria said, making Kiya shake her head as she looked down at the floor. It made Mar turn back to the woman concerned.

"No, I didn't want to know. I've made it this far without knowing... truly I'm just scared that it's something wrong with my child. Not that I will care, but I know I was the cause. I was in a foreign country with no way to help myself. I fell for the first man that showed me attention, and it left me with nothing. I know your brother brought me here, but I'm just waiting on him to come to his senses and kick me back on the streets." Zakiya said.

"That's will never happen. Elijah is a dick, but he would never do that shit. Plus, we wouldn't let him. You have nothing to worry about. You and your baby are safe here and will always have a home, whether it's here with my brother or one of the empty houses. I mean, you may need to learn to defend yourself, but you're safe." Mar laughed, making the woman smile.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Now let me find my idiotic big brother. His ass probably high as fuck somewhere." Kamaria said as she walked away to find Elijah. It didn't take long to do so. He was in one of his favorite spots. The window room, as he called it, that overlooked the lake.

"Do you ever get tired of smoking?"

"I could ask you the same question. The only reason you didn't come as take it from my hand is that you're pregnant." He spoke, pointing at her belly. "I didn't think I would see the day my little sister carried twins. I always thought Melody and I or Heaven and Neveah would have them. Since they always claim twins have twins. That was a bullshit lie." He laughed.

"Are you good?"

"People die, Maria. We knew this time was coming, and now we can stop it. Opa is ready for his faith. Lucas is what is killing me. If he dies, that shit will break me, X, Vince, and AJ. I know you all too, but we are brothers... He and Vince are like fucking twins. We fight, we all fight, beat each other asses, but I can't lose another one of my big brothers and Gen...."

"I know. She is bad... real bad. No one can see him but her, and it kills me to know that one of my big brothers is on life-support. Then it's Chance. I don't know how to feel about that. He's our uncle. I don't understand...."

"Chance isn't the problem... Emmanuel is. I know I sound crazy, but he was lied to and in the dark just as must as we are. The man was told his parents didn't want him...."

"Boo-fucking-hoo so what his parents didn't want him. He's not the first and won't be the last." Kamaria said, making Elijah laugh, shaking his head. She was right but also wrong about this one.

"True, but he was stolen from his. For half of Chance's life, he's been around Oma thinking she his half-sister or something shit. Both her and Emmanuel didn't like him because they thought their father was sleeping around on their Mother until he was on his death bed. Then he told Emmanuel the truth when it should have been Chance. Emmanuel lied to Chance... How would you feel if Dad had a baby by another woman when Mom was on her death bed? Then how would you feel if you found out after years of being mistreated by your supposed to be sister was actually your Mother? Yeah, revenge will be on your mind. Emmanuel played on that until Chance realized it was wrong. He never hurt anybody." Elijah said, causing Kamaria to stare.

"What about Mariah? Your wife?"

"Got what the fuck she deserved. Forgive me for saying this if you don't like it, but I would have done it myself. Mariah was fucking selfish and cared nothing about me or her fucking children.... You know she was fucking Imon. That was the man I caught her with. I didn't want to hurt Maddy, so I didn't tell anyone but Mel. Leave it as that. Anyways while you are here, can you check out Prince for me? He hasn't been himself lately... I think Zakiya feed him some of her food." He laughed.

"Oh my God, she can't cook, and you let her in your kitchen!"

"I was just playing Kamaria. He's been lying around and not eating. At first, I thought he was starting to miss her, but I don't know." Elijah said as Kamaria walked over to the big German Shepherd lying on his side. Gently she gave him a scratch behind the ears. The dog was usually hyper, but today he was just lying there.

"Elijah, you know Prince is old. You have had him since you were nine...."

"Yeah, I get it. He has outlived most of the dogs here." He said, bending down to the dog's level rubbing his head. Prince was the living thing beside his family that he fell in love with.

"I can take him back to my office and...."

"No, I will do it!" He yelled, making Kamaria nod her head as Elijah smiled, kissing the dog's head before breaking his neck. Afterward, he stood, offering his sister a hand from the floor. "I'm good little sis. He was just a dog, and I can get another. I was thinking about another German Shepherd before this... Want to come with?"

"Now?"

"No tomorrow... yes now." Elijah laughed, making Kamaria hit him as he walked them to the door. On the way out, both ran into Zakiya which Eli acted as if he didn't even see the woman before walking out the door.

"You don't have to be mean to the woman."

"I'm not. I just didn't acknowledge her that all. Just because I gave her a place to stay doesn't mean I have to be all nice and cheery to the girl. I don't need you to give me that bullshit about moving on. I don't need to be with one woman to be happy." Elijah said as they made their way over to their cousin's home.

"What the fuck you two want?" DJ asked, opening his door. Elijah acted as if he didn't say a thing walking straight by him into the house. Both DJ and Mar looked at each other then followed him back where he kept his dogs.

"I want him." Eli said, holding up an all-white German Shepherd. "And him." Holding up the black one.

"Prince isn't going to like that...."

"We had to put him down, and Eli didn't want to wait before getting another dog. I didn't think he was coming to get two of them, but whatever makes him happy.... But can I have him?" Kamaria sighed, picking up the dog, scratching at his leg.

"Takahiro is going to fucking kill you."

"What he loves dogs. Hiro just doesn't like shit like farm animals, spiders, and snakes." Kamaria said, making her brother and cousin stare at her then at the dog she held. "So, can I have him?"

"Yeah, for five thousand dollars.... I take check, cash, cashapp, PayPal, or whatever." DJ smiled as Elijah laughed, handing him a stack of money.

"I swear you are money hungry. You could have given us these dogs. It's not like we're not family. Shit, I understand other people but your family. Not to fucking mention I did a fucking vet visit for you two days ago. For fucking free, you asshole." Kamaria complained as she was about to wire him the money.

"Sorry, Mar, just business...."

"Yeah, I'm going to remember that the next time you come in my fucking office. You know what! You owe me money, so your ass is only getting half!" She yelled, leaving the house with the dog in her arms.

"You know DJ is cheap as hell. He uses us then wants all his money. Why a regular old German Shephard?" Elijah said, making her look down at the dog smiling before looking back at him.

"Takahiro loves them.... Elijah, what you said earlier. You don't mean that do you? About being with more than one woman, I know you were like that before Mariah trapped you, but you are a good man. There is a woman out there for you. How about Nadia?"

"Have you lost your fucking mind? Hell no! Nadia and I are too much alike, and I care not to be with a woman I have to argue with about every little thing. Plus, she talks too much in bed, so that is a turnoff...."

"Wait, you've slept with her!" Kamaria yelled as Elijah shrugged.

"It happens, and she said that I was too rough...."

"Oh my God! I am not one of our brothers. I don't want to hear how you are in bed or how Nadia was. Leaving that thought. How about Jane?" She said, making Elijah look over at his little sister. Mar was almost scared of the answer.

"I walked in on her covered in fucking blood. I'm hoping it was fake, but you never know about that girl. The bitch said she was in the middle of summoning the devil and asked me to have sex with her to steal the deal. Jane wanted me to impregnate her... something about that was the only way she could bring the devil in. Shit, I don't know. All I know is I left quick as I could before I did something fucking stupid. I may not believe in God, but I'm not trying to summon the devil either. I'm that and more by itself, but no, I will pass on her as well."

"Well, get to know Zakiya besides being a jackass to the woman." She scolded, making Elijah laugh, shaking his head as they walked back into his home. Zakiya once again was in his kitchen cooking something.

"I have to go bury my dog and tell my kids what happened to Prince. I'm thinking of naming the white one Milo and the Loki. What do you think?"

"I think Dad will hate the name Milo because of something about his Grandmother's evil cat. I do like the name Loki, but I'm going to name him Apollo. Think about what I said... okay. I'm sorry about Prince, but everything will get better." Kamaria smiled, making Elijah.

"It already has. My little sister spend the day with me." Elijah smirked, kissing her forehead as Zakiya watched the two in the background rubbing her belly. "I will try since my happiest means so much to you. I will. Now go get cursed out by your husband for bringing another pet home." He said, pushing her out the door, yelling love you and back before shutting the door and turning around.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

"Que pendejo. (what an asshole.)."

"You know I can speak Spanish, perra (bitch)." Elijah said, walking by the woman as she sighed loudly and threw a pan in the sink, cursing in Spanish and English like he cared.

This whole chapter was about Elijah and how he is dealing. Which is good sad that he had to lose his dog that been with him since a child, but he gained two more. Yes, he and Nadia slept together but nothing will come of it, and Jane scared him away lol.

One more thing my beauties I'm going to take a break to write another book maybe about a week or so. I need to think about something other than Rise of the Oni but will give you the chapters I have ready. There will be two updates today none tomorrow two Monday and maybe one Tuesday. I will be back soon as I can.

Thoughts???

Loki and Milo

Apollo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.
3.3K 44 20
What happens when an ordinary College student Akaashi Keiji falls in love with one of Japans top mafia bosses ?
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?