Complicated Love

By Supertrollfan1

In this fanfiction Branch and Poppy are Hard Rock trolls living under Queen Barb's rule. The other Rock troll... More

Author Note/Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Fanfication Soundtrack
Final Author's Note

Chapter 31

422 6 6
By Supertrollfan1

Three months has passed since Branch's birthday... Poppy is sleeping in peacefully in Branch's bed. Her body is completely bare under the sheets. Branch walks into his bedroom quietly with a tray of fresh breakfast or should he say brunch?

He was just wearing his usual shorts. He puts it down on the nightstand as Poppy slowly and turns around to him in her. The smell of Branch's delicious food begins to wakeup her senses. Then as Branch walks and just reaches the doorway Poppy makes herself known.

" Where do you think your going?", Poppy says with sleepy tone.

Branch smiles and turns around to see his girlfriend sitting up and awake. Her hair was all over the place. She smiles at him then silently gestures that he sits down with her. How could he deny her invitation? Poppy gladly takes a little piece of her breakfast and eats it as Branch joins her on the bed. Poppy wasn't sleepy anymore.

" Thought you were still sleeping...", Branch says honestly.

" I was but, then you woke me up...", Poppy says happily.

Branch smirks at her subtly adoring her. Poppy wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. Branch kisses back as he wraps his arms around her waist. One of Poppy's hands goes up into Branch's hair while their kiss deepens a little more. Then finally they break the kiss slowly removing their limbs from each other.

" How did you sleep?", Branch asks caringly.

" Fine but, it would had been better if you stayed with me longer. ", Poppy says honestly.

Branch just looks at her with an amused smile. She became a big fan snuggling and cuddling after they had started doing it. He found it adorable except for the times she refused to let go when he needed to get up. Poppy takes another piece of the brunch from the plate instead of simply taking the whole tray.

" Noted. By the way you can stop tip toeing around me whenever my grandma comes up in an conversation. I know she asked you take care me but, I'm not that fragile anymore and besides you don't let me take care of you much...", Branch says honestly.

Poppy almost spit out what she was eating when Branch said he knew! She never told anyone about her and Rosiepuff's conversation! She takes a second to swallow before she starts talking again.

" How did you find out?", Poppy asks shocked.

" You told me two days ago when you were drunk. I love you but, you don't have to worry all the time about how I will react. I'm genuinely fine and happy because, of you. ", Branch says honestly and caringly.

" So your not mad that I didn't tell you?", Poppy asks softly.

" Why would I be mad? I'm glad that you told me. ", Branch replies lovingly and amused.

Then Branch puts his hand over hers and plants a kiss on her cheek. Poppy looks at him for a moment then a soft and calm smile appears on her face. She had completely forgetten about her brunch which she was treating like a snack instead of a meal. She decided she wanted a different kind of snack now.

" I love you too... And since you want to take care of me so much how about you put one of our songs on? ", Poppy replies happily and softly then a little seductively.

Poppy moves her free hand up his leg. Branch looks at hand then back up at her with a mischievous look in his eyes. He knew exactly she what she wanted. She clearly wasn't hungry for food anymore. Poppy moves a little closer to him while taking her legs out of the blanket that was covering. She was simply sexy without any clothes on.

Branch passionately kisses her lips as he gets closer to her body. His hands goes down to her hips as Poppy kisses him back. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Their tongues start to play with each other as they became more passionate and lustful. Branch pushes her down onto her back. One of Branch's hands blindly puts on his music player on the same nightstand as the tray of brunch. The song "Señorita" by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes starts to play.

" Call me Señorita...", Poppy mumbles as they makeout.

" My pleasure,Señorita...", Branch replies as between their kisses.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

Branch kisses her even harder as Poppy then moves down her neck. Poppy moans as he gently bites down on her neck. One of his hands grope her butt as the other slipped between her thighs. She throws her head back moaning one of Branch's fingers just touches her clit.

Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la
Yeah, no
Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise
Her body fit right in my hands, la-la-la
It felt like ooh, la-la-la, yeah

Poppy's hands explore Branch's body slowly rediscovering every inch of his back. Branch could feel one of her fingers stroke down his spine causing him to shiver a little. His finger tips tease her clit more as he kisses down to her breasts. Poppy's hands grip his body tightly as she let's out a soft moan and her eyes roll back at his magical fingers.

" Oh Branch...", Poppy moans softly.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you know I love it when you call me señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

" The more you say the more I do...", Branch says seductively.

Poppy didn't want him to stop. The music couldn't cover up all of her moans. As they continued Branch got more and more bold with her. He blindfolded her with the same blindfold she made him wear on his birthday as his hair kept her hands tied to the bed. It made his every simple touch on her body more in tense. Then Branch moves his tongue and lips down her body as his thumbs played with her nipples.

" Ahhh! ", Poppy moans.

Then he puts two of his fingers into her mouth and pulls them out. She pants breathlessly as she tried to get free but, had no luck. Branch smirks at her then whispers in her as his finger entered her entrance. Poppy gasps at the feeling of finally having something inside her.

" Say my name, Señorita...", Branch whispers mischievously.

Locked in the hotel
There's just some things that never change
You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste, la-la-la
'Cause you know it's been a long time coming
Don't you let me fall, oh

" Branch! D - don't stop!", Poppy moans louder than before.

Branch thrusts his fingers in and out of her faster and hard as he sucks onto her hard dark pink nipples. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. He wanted to tease her til she begged for him to actually be inside her. Poppy couldn't control herself while her moans got louder. Then when she was close to bring near her climax he stopped fingering her which wasn't sitting well with her. It caused more tension in her to build.

Ooh, when your lips undress me
Hooked on your tongue
Ooh, love, your kiss is deadly
Don't stop

" Say it...", Branch says.

It felt like torture to Poppy since she could not do anything. Her own legs felt they were jelly. She knew what he wanted to hear and that he wouldn't give her what she wanted unless she said it.

" I need you now!", Poppy says desperately.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you know I love it when you call me señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave ya
But every touch is ooh, la-la-la
It's true, la-la-la (true, la-la)
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

Branch smirks at her then claims her lips as he removed his shorts. His buddy springs out long and hard ready for her. As he kisses her and hovers over her Poppy's legs immediately wrapped around his waist. He starts thrusting into her and pulls out over and over again hard and faster than he did with his fingers. They both moaned together getting louder and louder.

" O - OH MY -! BRANCH! ", Poppy moans loudly.

" O - OH! POPPY!", Branch moans loudly.

All along I've been coming for ya (for ya)
And I hope it meant something to ya (ooh)
Call my name, I'll be coming for ya
Coming for ya, coming for ya, coming for ya

Poppy's body shakes as Branch thrusts pounding into her harder than before for the last time. Poppy moans throwing back her head as she releases over Branch's dick. He grunts as he cums himself into her.

AN: I don't own "Señorita" by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes like I said before! Stay tuned for the Epilogue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.9K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...
29.7K 579 57
When a mystical voice that only Branch can hear invades Trollstopia, Branch, Poppy, and Barb must go and find out what it means...
12.6K 132 14
Poppy and Branch are still friends, and their friends want them to get together. How will their relationship start? And are they going to be in dange...
26.8K 362 25
It's been about a week since the World Tour, and the leaders of Trolldom decide to have a meeting every week to make sure everything is alright. At t...