stolen away, zuko

By tatesbaee

| zuko {a:tla} 1 water & fire don't usually mix but maybe this time it does - in which the daughter of a wa... More

fire and water never mixes
but this time it does
o
oo
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
book two
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
outfits <3

34

843 14 1
By tatesbaee

— a new zuko.
earth.

it was the next day and zuko was feeling much much better and so was senna. but the princess knew she couldn't stay, she had to get back to her friends.

but before she leaves, she decided to take stumpy for a walk. as she was walking, she came across the two freedom fighters.

"hey guys, what's up?" she picked up stumpy and walked over to them. they looked up at her and smiled, "seems you're doing better." smellerbee said.

senna laughed, "yeah i am." then she noticed jet was nowhere to be found, "hey, where's jet?"

the two looked at each other and frowned, "jet is gone. he died back at the headquarters."

senna gasped at the news and felt her heart break, "oh my god, im so sorry."

although she didn't know jet that well, she was one of the only people who trusted him and he seemed like a good guy.

"thank you." longshot said, his usual expression on his face.

"he didn't deserve it, any of it. the dai li won't go down without a fight." she gave the two a quick hug and walked back to the apartment.

her heart ached for the death of jet. she felt horrible. the last memory she had of him was fighting him. she walked into the apartment and joined iroh in the kitchen.

"i must be going." senna whispered to the man with a sad smile, "my friends will worry."

"of course." iroh smiled and handed a the girl a bowl of jook, "have some for the road!"

she smiled and thanked him. as she was about to leave, zuko walked in, "what's that smell?" his scratchy morning voice questioned, making the girl weak in the knees.

she didn't hear what else was said because she opened the door and left. she wasn't even half way down the road when she heard running.

"senna wait!"

the princess stopped and turned around, finding zuko who was very much out of breath, "where are you going? don't you want to eat with us?"

"i cant." the girl sighed, "i must get back to my friends. they will be worried."

zuko rolled his eyes, his hands grabbing hers, "please don't leave. todays the grand opening of my uncles tea shop. be there with me."

senna smiled with a nod, "i will i just need to make sure my friends are okay first."

zuko finally nodded and allowed the girl to go.

the girl ventured back home, stumpy in her arms. she walked through the door of the house and greeted all her friends with a huge smile, "hey guys!"

sokka jumped up immediately and embraced the girl in a tight hug, "where were you? and what took you so long you said you would be back?"

she smiled at the others who smiled back, "i had to go and visit someone...." senna replied.

"who?"

"um it's no one." she nervously smiled.

"why cant you just tell me?" sokka grew more and more jealous, "just tell me." he grabbed her hand but she pulled away with an uneasy laugh, "it's nothing, okay? just stop."

"fine." he mumbled, stepping away from her.

senna grew uncomfortable.

"guys, tell her the news." toph said, saving senna form the horrible horrible silence that fell upon them.

"right," katara agreed, "so here's what's going on." she grabbed a letter from the table and handed it to the girl, "after we showed the king around ba sing se, he told us that there were a bunch of letters for us. aang got one from a guru from the eastern air temple. toph got a letter from her mom and sokka and i got a report, telling us the location of our dad."

senna smiled, happy for her friends, "so i'm guessing this one's for me."

the waterbender nodded.

senna sighed and unrolled the letter, beginning to read,

hello my dear.

it's me, your mama. i just wanted to say hi and say how much i miss you. promise to visit soon? i really need your help after everything with your father.

with him gone, im lost and lonely.

i love you my girl.

love always,

mom.

senna smiled, reading the letter over again one last time. she misses her mother. she planned to go back to the north pole after the war is over.

"so where do we start?" she asked the group.

"i hate to say it but we should spilt up." toph suggested.

"what?!" both aang and senna exclaimed.

"split up? we just found appa and got the family back together! now you want us to separate?" aang was not happy about that idea, that's for sure.

"you have to meet this guru, aang. if we're going to invade the fire nation, you need to be ready." katara reasoned with the monk who sighed.

"well, if i'm going to the eastern air temple, appa and i can drop you off at chameleon bay to see your dad."

"someone has to stay here with the earth king and help him plan for the invasion. i guess that's me." sokka said, sadly.

senna knew he really wanted to see his dad.

"no, sokka. i know how badly you wanna help dad. you go to chameleon bay. i'll stay here with the king." katara smiled.

"you are the nicest sister ever!" sokka squealed, hugging his sister.

"easy there, big brother." katara chuckled, pulling away from the hug, "though you're right, i am."

"what about me?" senna asked, the attention flying back at her.

"you could go and see whoever this mystery boy is." sokka huffed with a roll of his eyes.

senna grew angry, "fine, maybe i will."

she did remember she promised zuko she'd go visit his and irohs tea shop today. sokkas face fell, he didn't think she would actually say yes.

they group all agreed on the plan. they all walked outside and said their goodbyes. though, sokka and sennas was pretty quick.

the two boys flew off on appa and disappeared in the sky.

"okay girls, see you soon." the three girls parted ways.

senna smiled excitedly as she headed toward irohs tea shop, finding it very crowded. she watched in and a waiter came up to her, smiling, "table for two please." she said and he nodded, leading her and little stumpy to a table.

once she sat down, zuko was quick to her side, "what do you think?" he asked her, smiling softly.

"it's beautiful, zuko." she gushed, admiring the beautiful tea shop, "you really did good."

zuko smiled but jumped at the sight of stumpy who was sitting in the chair across from the princess.

senna forced herself to hold in her laugh, "that's stumpy. my pet, remember him from last night?"

"oh yeah...." zuko said, scratching the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed.

"i'll take a jasmine tea." she told the boy and he nodded with a grin, walking away.

what a nice tea shop.

[xxxxxxxxxxxx]

senna had finished her tea. it was so good. 10/10.
zuko asked to meet with her in the back of the shop and she listened. she now waits for the firebender, a huge smile on her face.

"i have a 5 minute break." his voice whispered in her ear, his breath hot against her skin, making her skin tingle.

"then let's make these 5 minutes the best 5 minutes of our lives." she grinned and grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to her.

the two share a long passionate kiss but that all ends when a gasp is heard from behind them. senna turned her head and her face dropped.

behind her stood katara along with momo.

her eyes held anger in them while she glanced between the two, "wow sanny. you choose him over my brother." and with that she was off, ran away.

"fuck." senna groaned.

"im sorry." zuko mumbled with his head down.

"don't be." senna smiled, staring into his beautiful eyes, "it's not your fault."

———

senna rushed back home, hoping to catch up to katara and talk to her but when she arrived back, she was met with sokka and aang who held looks of worry on their faces.

"we need to go! kataras in trouble!"

oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 868 29
Fire and Water. Two opposite elements. They can never get along. The Fire and Water Nations have been enemies for a century. So when a teenage Water...
142K 3.3K 52
Ai- (Chinese) meaning Love. The Ai was said to have amazing bending skills of the four elements along with a great connection to animals and sp...
Balance By Lucy

Fanfiction

93.5K 3.6K 27
❝I want to tell you the tale of a girl frozen in ice and time, of how she⎯and her friends⎯were able to save this world, and bring balance back to us...
465K 19.8K 30
Cover art by Viccolatte on DeviantArt Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when th...