ANIDITA: HEAVEN OR HELL? (DIS...

By NandiniSanyal_481

Hey there! so it won't be normal ff.. it'll be a little different i think and maybe you'll like it. It's my f... More

PROLONGUE
WELCOME TO MY WORLD(CHATER-1)
HEY LADIES! (CHAPTER-3)
EXECUTION (CHAPTER-4)
MEETING (CHAPTER-5)
FRIENDS?(CHAPTER-6)
SURPRISE (CHAPTER-7)
CLOSENESS (CHAPTER-8)
WHAT THE ----?( CHAPTER-9)
AVOIDANCE!(CHAPTER-10)
ACCEPTED (CHAPTER-11)
UNEXPECTED ( CHAPTER-12)
HOLY CRAP!(CHAPTER-13)
SORRY (CHAPTER-14)
PROPOSED?(CHAPTER -15)
IMPORTANT
OOPS! (CHAPTER-16)
HELLO!
Update!

BLOOD OR LOVE?( CHAPTER-2)

394 51 125
By NandiniSanyal_481

(This song feels like Emily that's why added.)

Maid1: I won't get this to her room!! She's crazy!! (she said while denying)

Maid2: Well you have to!! Today's your turn. If you didn't then surely you'll be dead. (she told her a fact)

( Two maids were afraid to serve food to their boss's sister. Somehow they had to do it and while shivering and trembling with fear maid1 was going upstairs to give breakfast suddenly maid2 yelled something)

Maid2: Hey! Did get her a drink? ( She asked her if she suddenly remembered )

Maid1:OH!! DAMN! I FORGOT TO TAKE THAT DRINK FROM SIDDHARTH SIR.( She said when the realisation hit her)

Maid2: then go and get it otherwise you're there too to fulfil her cravings.
(She said in a warning tone and the other one left for Sid's room)

____________________________________________________________

(A door was opening to a dark room, lights off, sunrays partially entering the room through windows, her (maid1's)eyes went towards the bed and there she saw her boss working on the laptop, in the dark with full attention. She somehow gathered some courage and spoke with hesitation. )

Maid1:S..sii....SIR.(She spoke and he didn't hear, she again called him, louder this time which gained his attention. )

Siddhart: YES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ISN'T IT THE TIME FOR FOR MY LITTLE SISTER, EMILY'S BREAKFAST? (he almost yelled. Yes, he's the big brother of Emily and that "someone")

(Maid1 got a step back cuz as she jumped a bit because of a sudden loud voice.)

Maid1: ye..yes sir for that only I'm here. Sir Emily mam's drink is over and for that only I came here. Please, give her a drink asap cuz she's waiting for her breakfast. (she completed her words in one go with closed eyes.)

(Sid gave her the drink without uttering anything and as soon as she got out of the room slammed the door and she jumped but then left for Emily's room.)

(Now she was standing in front of another door which was red the same thing was there too just a change that her room was all dark. You can't see a little thing. Not even a tiny ray of light entered. She looked here and there and then said while being tensed)

Maid1: Ma... ma'am?? Ar....are you here? I can't see you but I bought you breakfast. If you can listen to me then please respond ma'am. ( She asked her to respond in a mixed tone, you can't say whether she was confused or scared?)

(Suddenly lights went on and lightened the whole room and a pretty woman was on her bed wearing a killer outfit with ravishing makeup, smoky eyes with dark red lipstick. Dark bold Kohl under her eyes and she was having an evil smile)

(Her dress)

Maid1: E..Emily ma'am I got you, your breakfast, I know I'm late but I had to get your drink and that's where it took me time. Please ma'am I'm so sorry. T..this won't happen again I promise. ( She blabbered everything in one go and kept the food on the side table and joined her hands together and apologised with joined hands .)

(Hahaahh, a small chuckle escaped from Emily's mouth and she came towards the maid and said while sliding her index finger over the maid's face and then said..)

Emily: why are you so scared, dear? Did I say something or asked why are you late? ( She asked with extra sugar-coated words and laughed like a maniac).

(Maid1, mini got relaxed and was about to utter something but Emily held neck and pinned her to the wall, her expression changed from laughing to angry face! eyes got red! Mini got scared and tears brimmed in her eyes and she started trembling and again started apologising)

Emily in rage uttered: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LATE????!!! DON'T YOU KNOW I HATE WAITING AND I DIDN'T GOT MY DRINK TILL NOW??!!! I COULD JUST KILL YOU KNOW WITHIN A SECOND AND NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW!

Mini while crying started begging and said: p... please ma'am! I'm s..soo sorry!! I promise it won't happen again. Please, ma'am. I've been working here for so long ma'am. Please show some mercy I beg you(she uttered while shivering, crying and begging)

Siddharth: EMILY!! LEAVE HER! I SAID LEAVE HER! IT WASN'T HER FAULT! ( Sid entered and tried to free mini)

LEAVE MINI! My Little sister, leave her back, calm down. ( he asked with love and care and patted Emily's head in a calm voice.)

(She left her and as soon as mini got freed she ran out of the room while shaking and crying and thanking god)

Emily: bhai you know I hate to wait then why does she do that ( she said while hugging Sid and said with innocence)

Sid: I'll make sure you won't have to wait after it. Don't worry Emi( short for Emily)
I'm here I'll do everything for you my baby sister ( he said with love and then kissed her forehead and made her sit and told her to have breakfast)

Sid: finish your breakfast and then we'll plan for your birthday party. Okay?

Emily: YESS! MY BIRTHDAY! Yes, we will Bhai. I love you Bhai ( she stood up and again hugged him, he did too and said)

Sid: I love you too now eat and rest. (saying this he left)

Evening time, The house was decorated with beautiful lights, a huge chandelier in the middle was enlightening the whole house and food both Indian and western were spreading a delicious smell throughout the Smith Mansion. Everyone at the party wore a beautiful outfit and it was almost time for the party to start.

Siddharth: Hello everyone and good evening. Thank you for coming to my sister's birthday party. Emily will be here soon till then you can enjoy.

She already is here! ( Someone said and was coming down from the stage looking beautiful in the dress and the spotlight was falling on her)

Everyone was looking at the staircase and they got mesmerized by the beauty.

(Her dress)

(Everyone then wished her but a man was staring at her not in an appropriate way.)

He came towards emi and said:
Happy Birthday misses pretty and kissed her hand. I see now why you were the beauty queen of your college. ( he said with a flirty smile and winked)

Emily replied casually: Thank you for the wish as well as the compliment. I haven't seen you before, so I know you?? ( She asked with a bit of confusion)

Man: I don't think so miss beautiful cuz I can't forget a beautiful face like you( he said and continued) I'm Kevin. I'm a partner of your brother.

Emily: oh maybe that's why I don't know you because I'm not much into business. ( She said with a light smile and excused herself then left from there)

Meanwhile, Kevin: Ohh miss pretty. I think we should spend some time together alone now I think I'm falling for your beauty. ( He said while smelling his hands which now has the fragrance of Emily's perfume)

(Music was playing after the cake cut ceremony and everyone was dancing and enjoying but Kevin was staring at Emily and came towards her and asked for a dance, she agreed as it's no big deal but his intentions were a big deal.)

(Kavin put his hands on her waist and she on his shoulders but then he started to touch her here and there she felt uncomfortable but kept quiet and whispered in his ears)

"Meet my backside of the house alone" (saying this she left and he being a moron followed her without getting noticed.)

(Backside of the house there's a place where no one used to come except family members. Kevin got there and saw Emily's backside facing him. He went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder and said in a flirty tone.)

Kevin: I knew you liked me and want the same thing that I want. ( And was going to kiss her)

Emily started laughing like a maniac and said, Still facing the other side: Of course I like you, but I bet you don't want what I want. ( She said while raising the knife to her face in such a way that one side of the face was blocked with the knife.)

Kevin: What exactly do you want?? ( He asked with confusion and tried to turn her around, still, there was one hand distant between them and suddenly she turned and...

Splash!

A beautiful face was covered with droplets of blood. Her hand held a beautiful knife which was now covered with blood! She slit his throat with her knife!

Someone(Siddharth):Emily!! what the hell is this??!!!
Can't you control yourself for a single day?! It's your birthday and you killed someone!! Man, we gotta do something. (said in an irritated and worried tone and looked towards the lifeless body)

(She raised her beautiful eyes and looked at the body then took the knife to her face and slightly touched the edge of her knife with her index finger and uttered....)

Female voice(Emily): WHAT I CAN DO BHAI?? HE WAS TRYING TO KISS ME...AND FLIRT SOOO GAVE HIM A SMOOTH LONG PEACEFUL KISS WITH DEATH!

(she said with a psychopathic smile and in a sweet calm voice with a sarcastic laugh)

Siddharth: Leave from here!! Let me handle this! (she left)

_______________________

Next morning,

Siddhart: I have to do something to save her.. now it's the time for the plan (suddenly he remembered something and started dialling on his phone and on the other side someone picked up the call)

Siddharth: Hello? Am I talking to Mr Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?

To be continued....

________________________________

Hola amigos!❤️❤️

The next chapter is here! Longest till now!

And guess what next chapter will be the MOST AWAITED INTRODUCTION. You're smart enough to guess it😉.

Anyways how's the chapter? Are you liking it? Also, am I portraying the expressions ok or not? Do let me know. Please don't mind grammar mistakes as I'm not using any app to check it, everything is written by me.

Please
Vote, Share and Comment!

Thank you,
Love❤️

Nandini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 184 10
As the title says
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
35.2K 2.5K 21
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...