Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

By BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... More

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
Triple Threat
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
Im sorry who's at the door
New Job
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
Overseers (P.3)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
The Goat Woman's Niece
Hide and Seek
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Memories Three Times Over
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

A Spar

8.3K 237 154
By BruhZone

Pride Ring, Justice's Mansion

A day off, you rarely get them however turns out someone else had one too.

Your door get kicked open while you were reading... one of Modeus' books.

It was actually really good until your door got kicked open.

Judgement: "WAKE THE HELL UP AND FIGHT ME."

You fumble quickly putting the book back under the covers.

Judgement: "Hey what was that-"

Y/n: "NOTHING [Ahem] I mean nothing, wh-what did you come here for?"

Judgement looks at you before putting her hand out and using chain to grab the book. You pounce trying to grab it, you miss.

It lands in her hands, she opens it and begins reading, to which causes her face to heavily blush. She slams the book shut.

You look at her with a blush, before getting up and taking the book from her, which she gladly gives, without looking at you.

Y/n: "Modeus told me to read it. Don't just... so what did you come her for?"

Judgement: "[Ahem] You, are going to fight me."

Y/n: "It's my day off."

Judgement: "Exactly, you said the next time we were both free, we would fight."

Y/n: "I-... shit I did didn't I. [Sigh]... Fine we'll fight in the back."

Judgement: "Great." She nods and goes to leave.

Y/n: "I'll quickly make something to eat and then go fight I guess."

As you walk downstairs into the living room you see everyone staring at you including Pandemonica who doesn't even live here.

Y/n: "What the hell are you guys doing here? It's like eleven."

Lucifer: "We're here for the fight."

Y/n: "Judgement told you?"

Azazel: "To see two powerful demons fighting, my research is going to expand." She says with stars in her eyes.

Zdrada: "Can't wait to see you get your ass beat."

Cerberus: "Can we play!"

Y/n: "With Judgement, after I'm done I'm going back to bed." You say entering the kitchen.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n stretching-

Face to face with Judgement, ten meters away from each other, the rest watching from deck chairs in the sideline.

Judgement: "Are you ready?" She smiles wildly.

Y/n: "Ready as I'll ever be." You say nervously.

Justice: "WHOOO GO JUDGEMENT!" She was her student, it was expected.

Beelzebub: "Win for me Y/n, and I'll give you a reward~"

Zdrada: "BEAT HIS ASS!"

Malina: "I can't care enough."

Azazel: "This is going to be incredible."

Lucifer: "My assistant or my High Prosecutor, I wonder who will win."

Cerberus: "WE WANNA PLAY AFTER!" They scream.

Modeus: "Win and I'll kiss you... that goes for both of you."

S(Sadistic).Pandemonica: "I just want to see a good show." She says drinking coffee.

Tindria: She waves her tentacles around saying to both of you "To be careful." After two years in the Abyss you learned to understand her based on movements.

Based on how past fights between you and Judgement went, you were expecting to lose. Even after all the time in the Abyss, but then you remembered you had a secret weapon.

Y/n: "Count it down Justice."

Justice: "THREE, TWO, ONE!FIGHT!"

As soon as the fight began the air was full of chain shots, a constant rain of light.

To bad for Judgement you had learnt something while in the Abyss, if you use a spell enough you can go further than having to not having to use the grimoire, you can go completely chantless. Grimoire, casting and chantless, you had three levels to mastering the grimoire now. You've only got a couple spells chantless, about the half the grimoire's words in your head and half left to learn. You were getting better.

Y/n: "Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla-" Your head was filled with spells.

Dodging left and right, up and down, forward and back. You couldn't fly or your wings would get skewered, Judgement doesn't take it easy during fight so neither could you.

Judgement: "COME ON Y/N! AFRAID TO GET CLOSER!"

Y/n: "I don't need to."

Red magic circles appear behind Judgement as she watches as chain fly past you. Fireballs fly out the circles colliding with her creating a cloud of smoke, but the barrage of chains hasn't stopped meaning-"

Judgement: "Never seen you do that before." The smoke clears revealing her and chains bursting out the ground that protected her. "SHOW ME MORE!"

The chains get faster. So you need to get faster aswell.

Your Grimoire begins flying around also dodging the chains, it may be durable but not enough to survive these chains.

Y/n: "Áfx-isi-tach-ýtit-as" You speak in between dodges before the grimoire goes back to your side. You feel your adrenaline rising, you see the chains speed lowering, no just what your brain is getting faster, your movements are lighter.

You spread out your wings while in this state flying out the net of chains. Flying through the air, Judgement notices and creates a homing chain to follow after you. You fly as it gets closer and closer. Trying to find a way to deal with this, you decide on.

Y/n: Your grimoire moves to your side. "Vómva págou" A ball of ice appears in your hand you turn around mid-air and throw it at the chain.

The ball hits it only to explode on impact, it then slowly freezes, the effect going down the chain making it useless, as it slowly falls back to the ground.

While over Judgement, you create spears of ice and launch them downward at her, to which she shatters them with her batons.

Chains wrap around Judgement's arms as she launches them upwards towards you.

You dodge one, however the other gets wrapped around your left wing.

Y/n: "SHIT!"

Judgement: "HAHAHAHAHA!" The battle junkie laughs. She charges up some energy. She flicks her wrist, and energy starts flowing upwards through the chain. The problem is what kind of energy it is.

Y/n: "ANGELIC ENERGY SHIT THATS GONNA-" The energy reaches the chain links that are wrapped around your wing. It burns the pain is unbearable as you scream in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH-" You start dropping to the ground, spinning as one wing is out of commission as the other flaps.

No POV

All the girls eyes widen, excluding Judgement's And Justice's.

The ones who widen the most was Azazel's, she couldn't believe what she had seen. A demon using angelic energy. She dropped her notepad and pen. She was confused, only an angel was supposed to use that.

The girls almost ran over to Y/n, who had crashed into the ground, though they were stopped by a smiling Justice. Who had pointed to Y/n once again.

He had folded his wings into his back, and climbed out of the newly formed crater.

Looking pissed off. He didn't focus on his wounds, he focused on his fight. For he too was a battle junkie he just needed to be pushed. He smirked as he ran over to Judgement.

Judgement shot chain after chain after chain but each one found itself either dodged, blocked by spells or tanked by Y/n

A blue portal appeared next to Y/n as he got closer, something silver shined in his hands.

Judgement got ready for a fistfight as she got into a stance, she reeled back ready to punch Y/n however when she pushed her fist forward, Y/n slid under it beside her, passing her leaving a cut on her leg.

Judgement was confused but took this as her chance, and turned to shoot a barrage of chains at the vulnerable Y/n. However to her surprise she couldn't fire them, as if her ability never existed, before she could do anything else Y/n had already punched her in the face knocking her twenty meters back. Then he chanted something, a huge magic circle appeared over Judgement and Y/n screamed with his grimoire in front of his face.

Y/n: "EKRIXI!!!"

The result was a devastating explosion, putting a huge crater in the ground.

But Y/n knew.

He hadn't won, as a heavily wounded Judgement walked out to face a heavily wounded Y/n.

Y/n had no mana left for magic and Judgement had no ability at the moment.

So Judgement walked closer.

Y/n: "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?" He smiled.

Judgement: "I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer." She smiles.

Y/n: "Oh ho! Then come as close as you like."

He walked forward.

Judgement put angelic energy into her fists and Y/n watched her vital points and both their fists slammed into each other's bodies, Judgement being faster and Y/n's being more calculated.

Each time they hit each other blood would spew out your mouths. But he kept going because this could be the first time Y/n won but Judgement didn't want this to be the first time she loses.

This went on for five minutes before...

A chain wrapped around Y/n's neck.

Judgement: "Hehe you've lost." She said as she gained her ability back.

Y/n: "Shit... I guess I have..."

Was the last couple words he said before getting pulled to Judgement and getting punched in the face. He was then spun round, the chain extended over a hundred meters causing him to be smashed into the tree line surrounding the mansion, knocking trees down as you spun, until finally Judgement lifted the chain up in to the air causing letting Y/n go launching through the air, as another chain connected with his torso, which Judgement slammed down bringing you straight back down to Hell.

Judgement: "I... win..." She spat out blood as she fell to the ground.

The girls excluding Justice were horrified there friends had just beat each other half- no maybe to death, while they watched.

And the worst part was, Justice was still smiling, like she was proud.

Justice: "I'm so proud."

SHE WAS PROUD?!

Before the girls could shout at Justice, she ran off coming back with the mangled, broken, bloodied bodies of Y/n and Judgement on her shoulders.

Justice: "I guess I can test that room now instead of dousing you two with potions." Was the last thing she said before heading.

"THIS HAD HAPPENED BEFORE" The girls thought.

The girls went after her, pissed, scared and worried.

Y/n POV

Your body feels... fine.

It's strange.

You feel like you're floating.

You feel at peace.

Once again you're eyes open to find yourself in a... swimming pool?

Y/n: "What?

Judgement: "What?"

You look to your side to see Judgement, naked?!

You quickly look away.

Y/n: "Why the hell are you naked!?"

Judgement: "I could ask you the same thing?!"

You look down at yourself to find she was right.

Y/n: "Then why are we both naked?!"

Judgement: "I don't know?! Dumbass!"

Justice: "I know."

To the side of the pool was Justice and the others.

Justice: "Welcome to the healing pool."

Y/n: "When did you even get this built?"

Justice: "I had a lot of things built you don't know about. There a gym, a library, a home theatre, etc. Lots of things. But this, this was expensive it uses a legendary artefact that I had to heal bones and wounds, not illnesses and curses though."

Y/n: "Do we have to be naked?"

Justice: "Don't worry I was the one who undressed you guys. By the way the clothes you were wearing are wrecked. Your book is in your room and your batons are in your room."

Judgement: "I mean at least the water is foggy enough so you can't see anything."

Modeus: "Unfortunately..."

Y/n: "Can we have our clothes and you guys to get out."

They start walking out the pool and eventually Justice returns with a red dress shirt, jeans, and underwear for Judgement.

For you a pair of boxers and cargo shorts.

Y/n: "Shirt?"

Justice: "They didn't get me one. Who's going first."

Y/n: "Look away." You say swimming to the edge of the pool.

Judgement turns around.

You get out the edge of the pool, and grab the clothes and put them on. You then leave the swimming pool, to which your instantly gawked at by eleven sets of eyes.

You kept walking past them.

You had a toned physique but didn't think it was that good. It must be the amount of scars you've built up over the years, but you didn't care. You were finally going to enjoy your day off, by sleeping.

You finally got to your room and changed your clothes something comfortable to sleep in and jumped in bed.

Until your door got kicked in once again.

Judgement: "WAKE UP I HAVE QUESTIONS."

Y/n: "Rapid fire. I'm tired." You sit up.

Judgement: "Tell me, what you did to my chains?"

Y/n: "It was an artefact that blocks abilities for a while."

Judgement: "How did you dodge all my chains?"

Y/n: "I can do chantless spells now."

Judgement: "I was sure you'd be done after that angelic attack, how'd you get back up."

Y/n: "Sheer fucking will, I'm still pissed about that by the way. How'd you survive that explosion spell."

Judgement: "Sheer fucking will, Im still pissed about that."

You stare at each other before laughing.

Judgement: "You were really close to winning though, glad I didn't have to go all out."

Y/n: "Your glad? I'm glad, you going all out is... terrifying to say the least." You shiver at the thought.

Judgement: "Battle buddies?"

Y/n: "Of course... do we still have to use that name though."

Judgement: "Uh-Uh no arguments. You were the one who made it."

Y/n: "Fine, but seriously though, I need sleep."

Judgement: "Hope the bed bugs bite." She leaves the room.

Y/n: "Screw you too." You say as she closes the door.

And you finally get the chance to drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.9K 56
Highest ranking :- # 2 Fantasy (9/05/16) "Now please tell me the truth. Tell me who I am." I asked. He put those bags on one corner of the room and s...
31.8K 813 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...
5.1K 99 11
("SO for the first in 4 years of not writing , lacking motivations and confidence A certain Devil got me motivated to make stories again. I am gonna...
539K 23.8K 200
Kirishima Hiroto, that's my name. This is the unbelievable story of the time where I acquired a system... sound cliché right? ... I know, and I don't...