Devil In Disguise || Regina's...

By CallMeVex_

Daniela Mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and Daniel Colter. Just like Emma Swan, she was born from true... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note

Introduction

684 20 0
By CallMeVex_

Daniela Mills (Angelina Jolie)
Age: 17 Years Old
Appearance: Dark long hair and blue eyes

Afraid of how the King would respond, Regina hid Daniela away to live with an old family friend. She still visited her daughter as much as she could, even inviting her to live in the castle as soon as Snow White was gone.

Daniela went missing 5 years before Regina casted the curse, making Regina think her daughter died as she was unable to find her. But Dani unintentionally got thrown into Wonderland and was now stuck there. (Un)fortunately for her, Cora, her grandmother, was there also and she stayed with her for the remaining years before Regina sent Hook to kill Cora.

Regina Mills (Lana Parrilla) - Daniela's Mother

Daniel Colter (Noah Bean) - Daniela's Father

Cora Mills (Barbara Hershey) - Daniela's Grandmother

Rest of the cast as themselves.

Any other OC's will be added here! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 1.9K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
228K 22K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
596K 28.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 48.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...