Chained By The Destiny || ON...

By Selestethewriter

Kailee Hopes was a normal teenage girl, having everything on can want especially love. Until she turns 18th a... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

45 6 3
By Selestethewriter

A/N

Hey guys, finally new chapter! It took me really long to edit it and everytime the plot was changing, but I wanted to post it for you. So don't be too harsh if there are some mistakes. Now enjoy, reading it and be prepared to feel different emotions ; )

Losh

Finally here, even though it is a little earlier, I would do everything for my lovely and special Kailee. I prefer to wait for her, instead of the opposite.

She has always been punctual and I see this hasn't changed in the years. I will lie if I say that I expected her to change. I know 10 years is a lot, but she was a child back then and still, had never been late for more than 1 minute. So why, the grown-up, mature Kailee would.

Even though she doesn't need to hurry anywhere.

I learned that she doesn't have a real job and isn't searching for anything permanent, at the moment. Instead from time to time she gets some gigs that I don't know anything about, but with her perfect body and I would say not the smartest brain, they must be some model ones, right?

What that small, innocent girl could do, anyway.

Once we are back together I will spoil her every single day. Spoil her, with everything she has ever dreamed of.

As I said, right on time with the chime of the clock announcing that lunchtime is here, my date could be seen on the horizon before me.

"Kailee," I shouted. My whole body radiates with happiness with every step she got closer to me.

She is wearing all pink, a color that perfectly matches her pure soul.

A cute magenta sweater with a jumper in a lighter color over it defines her curves all along to her little chubby legs. A heart necklace and matching rings, compliment her gorgeous outfit.

Her hair is up in a messy bun which allows the delicate sunshine to gleam at her dainty face and emphasize her sprinkle freckles.

She is more charming than ever!

She isn't a teenager anymore, but she is the same as I remember her being.

I didn't recognize her at the bank, but after all of our dates, I'm seeing it, now.

Her outfit isn't something that a woman her age would risk wearing, but it seems like she doesn't care. Me too. The most important thing is her feeling comfortable with herself.

"Hey" she is now facing me with her shining smile.

Her platform shoes made her higher, but still, she is pretty short. Especially compared to me.

"Are you okay? You got me worried with this unexpected will to see me." I questioned my hand brushing around her arm.

"Aham" she exhaled a little louder than normal and stepped back from me, leaving my hand in the air for a few seconds, before I got it to my side.

She is worried, but why?

I looked at her eyes, hoping that I would be able to get the answer from them.

Unfortunately, she is still wearing those stupid lenses-, wait. I guess this was the reason that I didn't recognize her that day. Her unique hazel, almost golden like the sun, eyes were hidden like they are now. Maybe they aren't cheap lenses, but fake and ugly compared to the natural color of her eyes.

I should convince her to stop wearing them. This would be my task, next time. But now what?-

"Do you want to...get something to eat? I'm feeling peckish!" her eyes were stuck to the ground, while she was playing with her rings.

Oh, my girl is hungry! She is always starving for something, and I mean ALWAYS!

"Of course, what about... a Cappuccino Latte? I suggest.

Wait, this isn't-

"Perfect" her eyes are now sparkling.

Okay, I guess she isn't that hungry then. I didn't even know she likes coffee. She hated caffeine.

I guess people are changing, at least sometimes, but I would say that they change only unimportant things they do.

We walked past a balloon seller and then it hit me. She was obsessed with them.

"Hey, Kailee," I tapped her shoulder.

"Yes," she turned to look at me. Her calm, yet excited smile back on her face.

She used to have brackets, I loved them. Would it be weird if I asked her to get them back?

'Of course, it would be, what's that question?'

' Or maybe won't...'

'It would be the most embarrassing question ever'

I had a little fight in my mind with...my inner voice, which I guess this time is right.

"Which is your favorite color?" I questioned her.

Pink

"Black," she said calmly as it was obvious. Actually it was-

Wait what, black?

"No way!" I laughed "You are kidding right? " Eyes wide open and eyebrows raised, I looked at her.

She is messing with me, she loved doing that when we were younger.

"Of course, I am,"

I'm not sure why, but her laugh sounded sarcastic, still I knew it wasn't.

"Which do you think it is, then?" her voice was like a ballad for my ears, even when saying boring things.

It's perfect like she was and will always be.

I got out of my thoughts and confidently answered her question.

"Ummm, obviously pink." I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Look at your outfit, oh and hair" I laughed even louder.

" Don't be so confident and sure about everything you see. Not everything is that obvious" she winked. That was hot!

"And yeah it is my favorite color" she chuckled, but put her hand in front of her face and I couldn't see her pretty smile*.

"I love you " I blurted.

"Mhmm '' instantly her hand fell to her side and I was able to see her widened eyes. Her eyes blinked like traffic lights.

" I say I love pink too." I lied, " What did you hear that shocked you that much." I tried to escape with a joke.

"Can't boys like girly colors?" I asked this time, with a serious grin on my face.

"No, nothing like that. I-'' she cut herself off, "I probably had spaced out, because I heard something...completely different."

"Mhmm, what thas could be!" I laughed sarcastically to myself.

'Shut up, you idiot!' my consciousness scolded me.

"Wait, here" I said to her.

I ran out to the seller and got a pink Minnie Mouse balloon. I paid for it, but the seller couldn't give me a change, so I end up giving him a 10$ tip. I guess today was his lucky day.

It was nothing for me. I would do everything for this girl. My girl.

"What's that for?" she asked once I gave the balloon to her.

I was so excited and heard 'What's that?' instead and end up saying " A balloon. " She laughed.

"I see," she rolled her eyes, still with a chuckle, "I asked why."

"Oh!'' I mentally scoffed at myself.

''Because I adore you and wanted to" I raised an eyebrow, surprised by her real question.

"Don't be ridiculous," her cheeks pinken and she bited her lower lip.

"We aren't dating!" her voice got harsher.

"So?" I asked, confused by her reaction.

"So, you shouldn't buy me things-. I'm an independent grown-up woman and we aren't dating-" her voice sounded like she was rebuking me, so I interrupted her.

"Brrr, chill-, I didn't say that we are, neither that you depend on me or anyone!"

Why the hell is she acting like that?

"It is just a gift from one friend to another" I sayed in a reassuring voice, hoping she would buy it.

'From a friend who has feelings' my smart consciousness decided to tease me. Again !

○○○○○○

"Kailee, you know you can share with me!" I said with a reassuring voice while pointing to a bench under a beautiful rose arch.

"It's nothing, really," she said once we sat on the bench.

"Kailee" this time my voice was harsher, I hope it didn't scare her, but I was getting very anxious. My thumb was circling over her knee.

"I just wanted to see you, aren't you happy to be around me?"

Ahhhh how much I love when someone is answering my questions with another. But I couldn't be mad at her, so I quickly calmed down.

"Of course, I always enjoy our time together, but I know this isn't the only reason!'' I rubbed my eyes and looked at her. '' Right ? ''

"Right" she finally stopped denying the obvious.

"Then what is troubling my kitty?" I saw her biting her lower lip for a second, her eyes eyeing around the park, and her hands shaking-. I know what's wrong.

"Losh, I-I I'm feeling lonely, I'm feeling... like I'm useless," tears had begun to sparkle in her eyes. I brushed out the ones that were already running down her face, but new ones were building every second.

"I'm n-no one, I'm feeling like such a disaster.''her voice was muffled.

''I'm the biggest disappointment ever and t-the worst is that I-I have n-no on-" she needed to get her feelings out. I know, but watching her like that breaks my heart. She has always been a closed book, one that only the special person could open. It was me, it needed to be only me, but everything that happened seems to have made her even weaker than she was.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence! You have me. I will always be with you!" I got closer to her and put one of her curls behind her ear.

"I want t-to believe you," she said between sobs, "I really do, but I c-can't risk getting my feelings broken...not again" the last words were so quiet that if I wasn't that close to her I wouldn't hear them.

This is because of me-, no. This is because of Zale.

He broke her, not me. Zale, his dad, and their business.

I'm going to fix everything.

'Keep telling this to yourself' my consciousness mocked me.

I will, fix it!

I leaned even closer to her. Her little body between my hands. Her intoxicating strawberry scent was the only thing I was able to focus on. Her lips brushed against mine.

I was going to just hug her, but something in me said otherwise. My mind thought that it would be better if I just...kiss her. Like 10 years ago.

It felt amazing, being with her, feeling the same chills as before and I'm sure she felt them too. If only she knew how she was affecting me every time, if only she knew who I really am... nothing of this was going to happen.

In this moment everything was perfect.

Until she abruptly stood up and looked at me with an amused, surprised, and scared look on her face. I didn't know that someone could experience that many emotions at once.

Ohhh the fuck, what I just did!

It was just an innocent kiss, why did she overreact? Didn't she feel the sparks, did she really forget me? No way, but then why?

'Maybe, because you are a stranger to her, IDIOT!' my counchesness was right this time.

'But she loved me-

'If she did then why did you leave her? If you really care for her, stop talking to me and do something!'

'Okay I got it, SHUT UP NOW!'

"I'm so sorry" I stood up too and tried to get her hand in mine, but it was useless. The balloon slipped away from her hands. With wide opened eyes and fast steps, she was walking back, away from me. I ruined everything!

Once again.

....

A/N

It was a sweet scene, wasn't it?

What do you think, was he right to kiss her, or not?

Just to know the next chapter will be her pov, and oh boy it will be compleatly different than this.

....

Don't be a quiet reader, comment your opinion about the characters and the story at all.

Make the star glow when you tap it and also feel free to share the story with your friends and maybe follow me so you know when I update the story. Because even I'm not sure when will be this.

Bye and to the next update! : )

....

Words: 1993

Date: 20.03.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
207K 1K 193
Mature content
88.5K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...