ColourCrew & Co. Art

CatEclipse tarafından

Ok it won't just be art but every chapter will have at least two pieces of art in it. All of the art here is... Daha Fazla

Part One - I can't title
Part 2 - doodles + some headcanons

Part 3 - (Funny title here)

92 2 0
CatEclipse tarafından

My comic parts will not be posted in this book. It has a lot of ColourCrew/ColorCrew in it though so if you like that then yeah (read the CWs/TWs first though)

Better quality on my twitter, had to resize. I redrew my first fanart to see how much I improved over the last year. You can look at chapter one to see the original.

This one's like 3 months old now but apparently I didn't make a draft with it. 

Expect an even longer break between this chapter and the next because the next is going to have my finalized designs for almost the whole group and that will take a long time.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
751K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...