Someone's Calling My Name And...

By FlourryLTHS

The Styles Triplets and Louis Tomlinson have been best friends ever since they're still in diapers. Years lat... More

Notes
prologue
Chapter 1: In a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine
Chapter 2 - knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes
Chapter 3 he fell in love with his best friends part
Chapter 4 - I tried to be cool but my feelings they don't allow me to..
Chapter 5 - Cause nobody knows you baby, the way I do.
Chapter 6 - When you're with me, no judgement
Chapter 7 - I'm right here.
Chapter 9 - If we're not friends, someone else might love you too.
Chapter 10 - Cause I like you but that's not enough.
Chapter 11 - I'm still longing for you.
Capter 12 - When you look in to her eyes hope you think of me.
Chapter 13 - Ang damdamin kong napagtanto na gusto kita.
Chapter 14 - Leave you lover.
Chapter 15 -his lips on mine, so soft. Feelings I don't know.

Chapter 8 - only if you knew how much I liked you.

294 21 8
By FlourryLTHS

"Only if you knew how much I liked you, but I watch your eyes as she walks by What a sight for sore eyes brighter than the blue sky. She's got you mesmerized while I die."

"I wish I was heather."

-Heather | Conan Gray

Days passed and Louis' anxiousness grew as the triplets date with their new love interest neared. It hurts because every time this happen, the triplets would spent all of their time with the small omega, acting as if nothing is wrong and everyday is just normal days for them. Louis confused and out of his mind would also act normal, only to be left cold, when the triplets introduced their new boyfriend or girlfriend to him.

But today, the day the triplets would take Emily out. Are currently discussing on where the perfect place would be to take her. The styles siblings, Louis and Liam are all eating around the dining area, all are quiet except for the excited chattering the triplets are having. Liam looked warily at louis, as the latter would sometimes breaks his silence in support of the triplets planning. The omega would even stopped eating to write down notes on the book harry brought earlier.

"I think it would be pretty if you put fairy lights around it." Louis chipped in, cutting his steak in a perfect manner. Back posed as he sent a smile towards the triplets. Only one alpha around the room, noticed how fake it is and how clipped Louis' voice is.

Harry flicks his fingers in excitement as they all agreed to louis' suggestion, the three huddling closer, probably planning on where the perfect spot to put on the fairy lights. The three are planning on bringing Emily to their family lake, owned by the styles. It has the perfect view of the Madison's river and has flowers of roses blooming around it. They only planned of everything being perfect. As they are completely smitten on the omega they only just met.

"I'm finished. Lou, Are you? Want to leave now?" Liam stood up as he held his plate with his hands and looking at louis expectantly as if his question is more of a command, he's clearly making an excuse for Louis. As he know the small omega very well. The omega would act excited and supportive of the alphas even if he is hurting inside. And would stay with the triplets to make the planning perfect as he always does.

Louis looked at Liam and only nodded his head, eyes solemn with no hint of light shining around it. The triplets still paid them no mind, still caught up to their discussion, Liam made the moved on telling them that he and Louis would leave and go to school early. Marcel the only one who noticed and listened, nodded his head with a smile, telling them they'll see the two later. Liam went to the kitchen area knowing Louis was following him.

As they reached it, Liam placed roughly his dishes on the sink. Placing his palms on the edge and shoulders hunching as he heaves out a sigh. He looked over to the small window that over looked their garden the sight melting away the stress on his shoulder. "Why do you keep doing that, Lou?" Liam whispered. He looked over his shoulder to see the said omega fidgeting on where he stood at.

"Do what?" Louis said obliviously, walking over to where Liam is, putting his own dishes onto the sink.

"why do you keep hurting yourself?!" Liam hissed, turning the omega around and grabbing his wrists a little too roughly to his and louis' liking.

Louis shook himself away from Liam, glaring at him, as his eyes well up.

"First of all, ouch. Second fuck you. You have no business on what I want to do. This is not your problem and not your place. Mine. And I would do what I want and that is to act happy and supportive for the people I loved even if it hurts me. So if you would still act like you're the one getting his heart broken, grabbing me like that again, I swear to god Liam payne. Stay away from me for a while, I'm already hurt enough." Louis hissed, voice shaking as he held his bruising wrist in his hand. Turning around and leaving the kitchen, bumping into Edward on his way to the front door.

"Lou? Are you okay, why are you crying?" Edward said, grabbing the omega's shoulders tenderly to stop him, putting his hands on louis' face and lifting it up to see the omega's red and teary eyes. He wiped the fallen tears with the pad of his thumbs, confused as to why his friend is crying when he was laughing a few minutes prior.

"Nothing, just bee stings." Louis said quietly. Taking Edward's hands off of his face and walking past him to the door to leave. Edward confused only nodded and watched his omega friend leave, shutting the door on his way quietly. 12

Edward frowned, he hasn't heard that word ever since they were kids. 'Bee stings.' is their code word if they ever want to be left alone or if they're upset and not want to talk to someone. It was childish but, when they were kids, marcel and louis used to fight a lot since louis would tease the younger alpha because of his new glasses Anne bought for him because of his bad eyesight and would lead to the young alpha being upset by his omega's friend teasing. and then they had invented up that word when they want to be left alone or if they didn't want to talk to anybody about their fight. As it was only a phase, as the two became close again they didn't have to used that petty kid code again until now, Edward was beyond confused but let it slide.

He wanted to check on his omega friend but knew it would only get worse, when louis gets upset he would closed off his self, only coming out and talking to them or to any body if he's comfortable enough to forget the reason why he's upset. It was toxic but louis isn't the kind of person who wants to talk about the things that upsets him. But the triplets still try and be the friends he needs.

==

Arriving at school, the triplets immediately looked for their friend, as they still have time to spare before the bell ring. Worried on what's gotten him upset, Edward had told his two brothers on what happened and agreed that even if louis won't talk to them, they knew he needed them. As they went up the stairs they bumped onto Emily, she was looking down on her book but stopped on her tracks when the triplets called out for her. The omega looked up and what she saw made her brighten up. Making the triplets heart skipped a beat. Forgetting about the need to console their omega friend, the three approached her. Starting up conversations just to have the chance to talk to the omega.

Later that day, students in different grades and statuses, gathered on the school field for some warm ups for their upcoming sports day. People spread around, as teachers ordered students with the decorations and booths while other alphas flirt with the omega's they're courting with, others hanged out with their friends around the field. The triplets sat around the bleachers as some of their friends sat with them listening intently on what the middle triplet is saying. Edward leaned on the bleachers sit as he sip on his orange juice while marcel laid his head on the former's lap and their other brother wildly moving his hands in exaggeration while telling their trip to the forest and bumping into a clan. All of their friends are hooked on what the middle triplet is saying, they looked at him as if he was explaining something important as if he knows something they don't, and they want to learn as much as they can from him. Marcel smiled on his observation, loving how his brother can attract people by just being himself.

His smile falter as he his eyes darted from harry to see louis walking across campus, the sun shined on him. Making his skin golden and glistening, slicked as if honey was poured on him. Marcel's eyes wandered at louis' face to see his eyes squinted, head thrown back with his mouth agape, laughing. Marcel's smile completely diminish as the person beside louis. James an alpha in their grade who was a flirt and a playboy has his arm draped over louis' shoulder, clearly the one making louis laugh with his smile wide and a fond look adorned his face. The triplets didn't like the alpha at all, sure he's not a bad person. They just didn't like how out going he is when it came to their shy omega friend.

"Eddie look." Marcel whispered, peering up at his brother who was sipping his juice a little bit loudly. Edward hummed and looked at his brother questioningly, before looking at where his brother is pointing at. He spat out the juice in his mouth, gaining harry and his friends attention.

"Edward, what's wrong?" Harry asked worriedly, putting a reassuring hand on his brother's shoulder who was coughing up. Edward held up a hand towards harry, signaling him that he still can't talk, coughing up on his elbow, Edward patted marcel head signaling him to get up from his lap. Edward stand abruptly and run towards the school entrance probably to their cafeteria to get some water.

"What's wrong with him?" Harry asked his younger brother, confusion etched on his face as he looked to where his brother just ran up to. Marcel shook his head, pointing to where louis' at. The omega sat on a bench with James still around him, both pointing at the phone louis was holding before looking at each other giggling.

"Oh, isn't that James and Louis? I didn't know they were close." One of their beta friends Bea wondered aloud. Marcel didn't know that their friends also saw him pointing at louis, he immediately lowered his finger, awkwardly coughing. "Uh, well... they're really not close, I think James was just asking Louis for pointers for the upcoming science test." Marcel mumbled an excuse. Pouting, he crossed his arms defensively.

"Hmm, doesn't seem like it. They look really close." Angeline piped in, Marcel and Harry looked at each other, huffing, they went down the stairs of the bleachers. Harry calling over his shoulder that they would go look for their brother, their friends only nodding and lifting their thumbs in acknowledgement. Once they reached the grassy field, they took another look towards the bench where louis was, finding that it was empty. The omega already gone along with his 'acquaintance'.

Harry pouted, scuffing his shoes against the ground. "Didn't we tell James to stay away from louis." harry frowned, fingers playing with his bottom lip as the enter the school hall. Marcel shrugged putting his hands on the pocket of his slacks. "why does he keep on making move on louis?"

"He fancy him, of course he would do everything to get louis' attention. And that is going behind our back even if he said he wouldn't." said marcel, opening the cafeteria door before entering. They saw their oldest triplet kicking the school vending machine, his chips clearly stuck in between.

"You know that's broken Edward, leave the poor vending machine alone. Don't put your frustrations there if you don't want to get called in the office again." Marcel scold his brother, leaning against the wall. Harry only chuckled, their older brother glaring at them. Mumbling that he "Only wanted some chips."

Leaving the poor vending machine alone, Edward went over one of the vacant tables, he roughly grabbed the chair before slumping against it. "What's gotten you so upset." harry and marcel asked in unison, joining their brother on the table. "Nothing. Anyways how are we going to ask Emily out?" Edward put his hands on the table, tilting his head with a raised eyebrow as he looked at his brothers.

"After school, I told her to stay and meet with us at the parking lot." the middle triplet smiled, the other two following suit. "Perfect! You didn't tell anything to her other than that though?" Marcel questioned, nervousness evident on his voice afraid of messing things up. He doesn't know why he's nervous about the whole ordeal with Emily.

-

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Wolves rushing out on each classroom all excited to do the things they needed to attend to, whether it'll be important or pointless gatherings, eager to be finally let out.

The triplets were the last to out of their classroom, both talking to each other before being interrupted by a voice calling them, turning around they saw their omega friend approaching them. "Hey guys, my mom wanted to have dinner tonight. She said to ask you and then your parents because we're having a big dinner!" Louis said excitedly, grabbing Harry and Marcel's arms. The omega drag the still alphas, whose feet are glued to the ground, they all watched him in amusement, knowing they're stronger than him. The omega just huffed. "C'mon guys, we're gonna be late!"

"Uhm, about that louis. We already have plans today remember? We're taking Emily out, but we can call mum, dad and Liam to go to your house. I'm sorry but we have to pass." Edward apologize. He saw their friend started to frown, not wanting him to upset he quickly added. "Or we can just cancel it, there are still days we can ask her out."

Louis just plastered on a fake smile, one the triplets can't tell whether it's fake or not. "No, it's alright. I'll just tell my mom you all are busy. Bye guys!" Louis said quickly, running towards the school doors. The omega trying to hide his tears, leaving the triplets confused with the sudden changes of Louis' mood.

"Wait louis!" Marcel called out, but was already too late. The omega already out of their sight. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 814 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
91.5K 3.4K 26
Louis loves being an omega- he loves the sweet smell that surrounds him and the gracefulness that comes with being an omega. He loves that one day he...
266K 5.9K 23
Louis and the Styles triplets live different lives, Louis is just a small, innocent freshman but when three big, protective, senior, identical triple...
157K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...