Bad Habits

By eroticashh

"Bad habits like me always return, love." ~ Aurora Rae is trying to push past a break-up that has left her b... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
💗
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
🩷
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
💗
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
🩷
💗
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
a/n
A Christmas special 🎄

Chapter Four

37.4K 655 77
By eroticashh

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

I woke up with a headache. It felt like someone was hitting my head with a god damn hammer.

I groggily sat up and covered my eyes when I felt the sun rays hit my face.

I needed water and pain killers.

Fucking hell, I was so sore from last night.

Last night...

I rolled over and pulled the covers off of me. I had fallen asleep in the dress I had worn last night but luckily, I had taken my heels off beforehand.

I rubbed my temples as I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste, rinsed my mouth and then splashed my face with water.

I really wasn't bothered to wipe all my makeup off, but I did anyways since I looked like something straight out of The Conjuring.

Once I was done with my face, I tossed my makeup wipes into the bin and switched the light off. I walked over to my closet and threw on my pyjama's. Then shrugged my red silk robe on and made my way outside.

Willow was already there. She was standing in front of the stove cooking eggs and bacon. Her music was blasting through her apartment, and the smell of wood was wafting through the air.

"Morning."

My eyes were still adjusting to the morning light when Willow turned around and placed a plate full of food in front of me. I sat down at the breakfast bar and dug into my food. I was starving, I hadn't bothered eating at the club last night and got too carried away to even care.

Willow turned the stove off after plating her own food. She handed me a glass of water before lowering the volume of her music and taking a seat next to me.

We sat in silence for a few moments, but Willow chirped up and nudged me with her shoulder. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

I took a bite of my toast and turned to Willow.

"You tell me what happened with you first. Was it the bar tender? And in the bathroom!"

She laughed and replied with, "Well, I was drunk as fuck and there was no other rooms, so he just took me to the bathroom. He put me on the counter, and it only escalated from there."

I raised an eyebrow in question, but she already knew what I was going to ask.

She huffed, "He was average. I wished for bigger, but it was still fucking amazing."

I smiled and let my head rest on her shoulder as we continued eating.

"Now, what the hell happened to you?"

I smirked and told her everything. And when I mean everything, I mean everything. We've known each other for 16 years; we tell each other everything.

"And he was..." Willow drawled out. She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I chuckled, "It was painful at first but soon I got used to it and it felt like fucking heaven."

She blew out a long breath as I finished off the last piece of my toast and stood up to put my plate away.

I walked with a limp.

"Guess he did you good huh?"

I grunted in response, then muttered a few curses after I tripped over my own toe and almost face planted.

Willow was wheezing behind me as I rinsed my plate in the sink and placed it in the dishwashing rack. I turned around and glared at Willow who had her hands braced on the kitchen counter and her head ducked low as she continued laughing.

"I hate you," I mumbled, sneering at her.

She wiped a tear from her eye, then replied with, "Love you too! Now show me the texts!"

She squealed.

I groaned.

I dug my hand into the pocket of my silk robe and eventually pulled out my phone.

I unlocked it and scrolled through it until I found Enzo's messages. He hadn't messaged me since last night.

Willow gasped.

"This Friday? He wants you to go to that hotel this Friday?"

"Apparently so."

"You sure he isn't an axe murderer or something?"

"Hmm, I think you and I would probably be dead by now then. But just to be safe, will you come with me?"

"Fuck yeah, I will! We can die together!"

I slapped my forehead.

"That's not what I meant, but okay."

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked over to the living room. Her apartment was absolutely stunning. The views from the living room were absolutely gorgeous. Every time I stay over, I usually curl up on her sofa with a blanket and a book in hand.

I plopped down onto on of the sofa's and pull Willow's favourite pink fluffy blanket over my legs. I sink into the cushions and shut my eyes.

"Uh-huh you are not going to sleep now. We have things to plan!"

Willow through a pillow at my face. The drowsiness immediately faded, and I sat up straighter, pulling the pillow off my face and threw it back at Willow.

She caught it and stuffed it under her chin.

"Planning for what?"

"What are you going to wear? Lingerie? A strapless dress? A tight dress? What colour dress? Oh! What if—"

I waved my hands in the air.

"Slow down Will, this isn't a thing. It's just sex."

"Did you make that clear with him?"

"Not really but—"

"Aura, you need to tell him on Friday. I know it's just sex, that's why you have to look your sexiest!"

God, I loved her so much.

"But first, please make sure you go and get a STD tests and shit done, okay?"

I nodded.

"I will, don't worry," I smiled, "you reckon I could borrow that silky blue dress you have? It'll match my eyes."

"It'll compliment your skin tone too! You are a genius! I'll go grab a few right now and you are going to model them out for me!"

She threw the pillow she had been snuggling up with onto the floor and ran out of the living room. I rolled over and stuffed my face into the pillows.

This was going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 53 16
"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to kiss you," I mumble. She released her lip immediately. "What do I have to do to get you to understand...
47.3K 967 26
💜 A one night stand with CEO bad boy and all round manwhore Landon Peters will change Aurora's life, if she'll take a risk and break some rules. 💜 ...
314 11 21
Dante Sinclair never cared about his family's money. All the ultra-sexy billionaire ever wanted was to be a cop and now that he's...
11.5K 278 71
How far will she go for a man who brings Lust And Dangers to her front door? This is the Lust And Dangers book rewritten into the correct writing for...