~Missing you~(todobaku)

By playbytherulesrrrrr

Katsuki Bakugou is an omega but no one knows, he hides it from the class but one day the school gets colour a... More

Preview
Secondary genders
Finding out
Alarmed
Acceptance
Together
Together pt.2
T X B
Family meeting
🚨TW ALERT🚨
Kaito Todoroki
Kaito Todoroki pt.2
Quirk
Fight
Media
Call
Meeting <3
Apologies
Missing you

Family

1.7K 31 7
By playbytherulesrrrrr

Third person POV
It was the end of class and everyone was getting ready to go home, Bakugo and Todoroki decided that they would walk home together just like his they've been doing for the past two weeks. The two boys walked out of class together in their own world not bothering to pay attention to their friends who were trying to get their attention. They walked home together side by side smiling and laughing. Once they arrived at Bakugo's house they secretly kissed each other goodbye looking in each others eyes only filled with love.

It was the next day at school and Todoroki and Bakugo both walked into class tired af. They were texting each other all night smiling and giggling at each others messages blushing like crazy behind their screens. They ended it at 5:45am with:
"I love you❤️"
" I know..... I love you to :)" 
"Goodnight babe, can't wait to see you tomorrow ❤️"
"Stupid icy hot bastard you see me nearly every day💀"
"Shut up and let me miss you"
"Goodnight bastard 🖕"
"I love you to, goodnight :)❤️"
They both fell asleep after that accidentally waking up 7:45am and lessons started at 08:00am. Somehow they managed to run to school together after waking up 50mins late. They both made it just in time and the bell rang as soon as they opened the door. They sat down in their seats trying to catch their breath.

Kirishima decided to pass a note to Bakugo before he sat down since his and the classes curiosity got a hold of them. The spiky haired boy opened it secretly under the table reading "Are you and Todoroki dating?" As soon as he read those words he started panicking and sweating like crazy, biting his nail and shaking his leg. He tried to stay calm but failed drastically. He asked the teacher if he could go to the toilet and Aizawa said yes. As soon as he answered Bakugo bolted to the toilets with his heart beating rapidly. He locked himself in a stool sliding down the door trying to calm himself down. He was scared that everyone was going to think that he was inferior and just dated Todoroki for attention and not love. He was terrified that people would start to make fun of him and started to forget how much the bi coloured haired boy loved him. He started to sob giving up on trying to hold in his tears, little did he know that Shoto was making his way to the toilets to check up on him. Katsuki heard the door open and quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "Hey...I know you're in there...don't cry Katsuki it's ok...just tell me what happened....you know that you can trust me" Todoroki said placing his hand on the stool door. Bakugo opened the door showing his crying face to Shoto once again. Todoroki immediately hugged the blonde boy stroking his back whispering to him that it was ok.

Bakugo sobbed in his arm knowing that he was safe with the bi coloured boy. He calmed down in his arms and said
"K-Kirishima passed a note to me *sniff* in class asking me if we were dating and I felt like if p-people found out about us that they would start saying rude things b-behind my back *sniff* since I'm an omega and stuff and I'm not e-even that pretty...I feel like shit...it must be embarrassing to be d-dating me....I just...I just hate myself s-so much Shoto..."

Todoroki's heart broke hearing those words come out of his lovers mouth. "Katsuki....you know that I love you right? Your the most beautifulest person in the world to me and if other people don't think you are and talk shit behind your back well then fuck them. All I need is you and as I said I will stay with you through everything.....I could never leave you....I love you Katsuki...."  Todoroki said giving him a kiss on his forehead while stroking his cheek. "How could I ever doubt you Shoto...*sniff* I love you to..." Bakugo said hugging him tighter while Todoroki stroked his head and back.
They made their way back to class after cleaning themselves up. "What took you so long" Aizawa asked them. "I got a nose bleed so Todoroki took me to the nurses office" Bakugo said earning a suspicious look from Aizawa. "If you say so, go sit down" Aizawa said patiently waiting for them to make their way to their seats. Katsuki was the first to take a step to his seat but quickly got stopped by Todoroki who was grabbing his wrist. He turned his head at him with a concerned face only to see Shoto looking at him with a worried expression. He sighed and mouthed "I'm ok, I promise..." to him giving him a small and soft smile at the end of his sentence . Todoroki let go of him biting his lip and squeezing his hands into fists in frustration knowing that his lover was lying to him. He walked to the second row from the back of class where his seat was while frowning and Bakugo sat down at the front quickly turning his little smile into a monotone facial expression as soon as Todoroki let go of him. Aizawa started to teach again not having the energy to even ask what's going on between the two.

The bell rang signalling the start of lunch and for the first time in forever the two boys didn't sit together at lunch, Bakugo avoided Todoroki going to sit with his group and Todoroki did the same. He wondered why the spiky blonde couldn't tell him when he wasn't feeling ok and he knew that avoiding him wasn't right thing to do but just couldn't help himself. He sat down with the dekusquad secretly glancing at Bakugo now and then. Katsuki was doing the same, glancing at him from the table at the other side of the cafeteria.
They both desperately wanted to talk to each other and also wanted to meet up on the weekend to tell their parents about the child that they were going to have in the next 5 months since male omega pregnancy is 4 months quicker than female pregnancy but both suddenly lacked the guts to talk to each other. "Hey Bakugo you know that note I passed you in class? your probably confused about it, it's just that there has been a lot of rumours about you and Todoroki secretly dating and have been caught holding hands and kissing..." Kirishima said to Bakugo earning sounds of agreement from the rest of the Bakusquad. Bakugo choked on his food in shock turning all attention on him. "Erm I-I no w-we're n-" Bakugo suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence feeling tired of hiding the fact that they were together. He started to question himself and thought that "what's the point of hiding this relationship anyways, even if some people start to not like me....I still have...Todoroki. I feel stupid for not talking to him about my feelings. I'm so fucking stupid" he thought to himself with a guilty expression. He suddenly shouted "HALF N HALF BASTARD COME HERE" Todoroki shot up from his seat and didn't hesitate to make his way to his lover. "What is it?" He asked avoiding eye contact with him making it obvious that he was still feeling a bit pissed of at Bakugo for not telling him the truth. Katsuki's got up from his seat and turned his body towards Todoroki going on his tiptoes and wrapping his arms around his neck kissing him on the lips squeezing his eyes shut tightly while blushing like crazy. Todoroki's eye's widened but soon softened. He took the initiative to wrap his arms around the blondes waist and then he shut his eyes enjoying the moment he was having with his lover not caring about the fact that they were doing this in front of the whole school. All eyes were on them and they let go of each other announcing that they are together and not ashamed to admit it while holding hands looking at each other smiling. Mina started laughing and smiling at Kirishima while the red haired boy handed her £30. "WTF YOU BETTED ON US" Katsuki shouted at them embarrassed. "Oh bakubabe I know you too well hehe" Mina said with a proud expression on her face. Everyone started to laugh and enjoy the moment they were having. Shoto and Katsuki looked at each other smiling while holding hands then started to walk out of the cafeteria to the rooftop not bothering to answer all the questions people were asking them.
"Who knew that the rivals would start dating, it was already shocking that Bakugo was an Omega but him dating Todoroki who is a Dominant Alpha is even more shocking since they use to come at each others throats for the most stupidest things like Bakugo stealing the last portion of cold soba from him." Sero said getting sounds of agreement from everyone else.

School ended pretty quickly and the two boys made there way back home openly holding hands with each other not caring what anyone thought of them. They arrived at Katsuki's house first and instead of Todoroki leaving, Bakugo held onto the hem of his shirt and invited him in with his face flushed. Todoroki blushed at the cute sight in front of him and walked inside the house with him. "I'm home!" Bakugo said greeting his parents with Todoroki behind him. "Oh it's you again!" Mitsuku (Bakugo's mum) said with a shocked but happy expression "have you come to help my son with homework again?" she asked hoping that Katsuki would get higher grades with his help even though he (Bakugo) already had a high score.

"No mum he's my boyfriend." Bakugo said holding Todoroki's hand. "What...OH MY GOSH, MASARU COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OUR SON HAS A BOYFRIEND" Mitsuku said excited. Masaru came running down the stairs shocked at who his sons boyfriend was. "IS THAT THE N0.1 HEROS SON! OH MY MY, MY SON YOU HAVE SCORED A BIG PRIZE" Katsuki's parents suddenly came to their senses and apologised for their language and sudden outburst. Todoroki was happy that Katsuki took the initiative to say it first and smiled at him he was also a little embarrassed but wouldn't admit it. They all sat down on the couch and Bakugo decided to speak up first and say "mum...dad....please don't be mad at me." "What is it son? Is something wrong?" Katsuki's parents asked with a concerned look. "I'm...I'm pregnant...a-and I have no intention of aborting the baby..." Katsuki said with his voice trembling with his eyes filling up with tears as he waited scared for his parents reactions.

He started to cry and Todoroki stroked his back telling him it was ok and that he was proud of him for getting the courage to tell his family. The bi coloured boy got in his knees, bowing to his lovers parents and said "I also deeply apologise for what I've put your son through, I promise to stay with him all his life. I love him, I really do so I beg you to pls give him the support he deserves I'm sure he'd be very happy to have his parents support." The couple stared at the scene in front of them seeing the pure love they had for each other. "Oh dear, please get up Todoroki, we're not mad at you guys. We understand that things like these happen and we will support you guys through this as much as we can, come here and give us a hug you two!" Mitsuki said smiling softly. Todoroki started to cry due to the amount of love he was receiving from this family, they barely new him but treated him like a son. After everything was cleared up they had dinner together and talked and laughed with each other it was a precious memory that they would keep forever. "Goodnight Auntie and Uncle" Todoroki said while making his way up to Bakugo's room, where Katsuki was already sleeping while he finished a movie with his parents. He opened the door shutting it softly after he walked inside the the room. He then slowly made his way inside the covers spooning his lover. He kissed him on the neck whispering that he loved him in his ear and dozed of into a peaceful sleep.
________________________________
TBC...
Sorry if this chapter escalated quick, schools taking a big toll on me mentally, I'll try and update as fast as I can. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter see you next update :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.5K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...
304K 11.4K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
87.3K 2.4K 51
Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless when he was four and on top of that he was told his second gender is Omega. His parents are really dissapointe...
600K 21.9K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...