The Demigod Alien Hero

By PerseusKyogre09

What will happen when Ben gets thrown to the dimension of Percy Jackson along with Vilgax? What happens when... More

⭐|¦_Dimensional Demigod_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐
⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Paradox Makes An Entry_¦|⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Nico Has Disappeared_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Death Of Percy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Surprises_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Another Point For Team Ben 10!_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Taking A Step Back_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐

1.9K 40 9
By PerseusKyogre09

Dang it! Vilgax had already escaped. Always leaving his minions for me to fight.

I checked my omnitrix, in hopes it can track Vilgax again. Unfortunately, Vilgax was annoying to track, because he covered his tracks very well.

But what I didn't see was someone hitting my head hard, and I slipped into unconsciousness.

***

I woke up to a familiar nothingness. Standing in front of me were Serena and Bellicus, the two personalities of Alien X.

Serena was glaring at me "Remind me again, why are you the voice of reason? Stupid human, why couldn't you see it was a trap to capture you? You know Vilgax covers his tracks, so why couldn't you guess it was a trap?"

I bowed down my head in shame. "I... Didn't think about it. It was a lead in many days about Vilgax."

Serena merely sighed "It is not so hard to figure it out. Even an baby celestial sapien can figure it out."

"Again, I'm sorry. I didn't realise." I said.

"You could've participated in the quest of Annabeth Chase. Percy Jackson admires you a lot. It would have helped them." Bellicus said from behind.

"Well, I guess I gotta go to them-" I started.

"Not so fast," Bellicus interrupted. "You have already missed your chance of being in the quest. Now you cannot just go and add yourself to the quest."

"Great" I muttered.

"Quests have certain rules. A new quest member cannot join, unless stated in the prophecy. The only way I can see is, you can help Percy, but only when he calls you for help by his own will." Serena completed.

"So what do I do now? Come off it, where the hell am I right now?" I asked.

Serena sighed "Beaten up, tied up and in Vilgax's chambers where he is currently trying to examine the Omnitrix."

"That bastard! He can't just touch omnitrix anytime! It isn't a weapon for him." I shouted.

Bellicus said "Then I believe it is time for you to wake up."

***

I opened my eyes slightly to see Vilgax, touching the omnitrix with his slimy fingers. Yuck. I guess I have to clean it later.

Vilgax sneered at me "Finally waking up?"

I glared at him angrily "I did. But I'm going to destroy you once I get free."

"You can try. But you cannot reach the omnitrix with your hands. You're tied up. Meanwhile I, just extracted some alien DNA."

Oh thank God, I had locked some aliens in omnitrix. Still I couldn't ignore the fact that he had gotten some major alien DNAs.

One thing most people (and aliens) don't know is that I attempt to hide my master control. They don't know I have every feature unlocked. This was suggested by Azmuth, so I could surprise my enemies.

Now I am so glad that I listened to his advice.

As soon as Vilgax turned his back, I chose the alien I wanted to be in my mind.

Goop.

I turned into my Polymorph form to melt the metal. Thankfully, it was Celestial Bronze, so it was easily meltable. If it had been Olympic Platinum, I would've been doomed. (I learnt all of the metals of Gods, from the Olympians. It was enlightening, per say)

"Let's end this." I whispered, enough for Vilgax to hear it. He turned towards me really fast, his sword appearing.

I transformed back and willed Afthartos in my hand. I blocked a swipe of his sword. He shot a laser beam at me and I dodged. Maybe it was time to up the game.

Waterhazard.

"Waterhazard" I cried and let loose a stream of icy cold water. Using my hydro kinetic powers, I made a gigantic wave and it swept Vilgax away.

Nevertheless, he got up back again and charged to me. I willed Afthartos for the first time in my alien form, and was surprised to see it was actually made of pure solid water (not ice) and I blocked Vilgax's hit.

I dodged another strike and feinted to his left. Then I struck with all my power, but Vilgax had already dodged.

Frustrated, I tried something dad had suggested me.

Since I was his son, I could also create earthquakes. And now was a good time to try.

Humungousaur.

"Humungousaur!" I growled with a green flash.

"Let's see if I can do it or not. Earthquake!" and I stomped one of my foot hard, on the ground. The ground seemed to be at my command. Vilgax fell to the ground, losing his balance due to the earthquake I produced.

Vilgax now had an enraged look. He looked like a madman, intent on killing me.

His punches were much stronger now, and it was really strong, and I couldn't block it. I transformed in last resort.

"Ultimate Humungousaur!"

I transformed my hands into cannons, and shot bones missiles on him.

Vilgax was breathing heavily, meaning this fight was taking a toll and making him tired.

He shot me a glare "We will continue this later Ben Tennyson. You ruined my plans for now, but beware, because you're going to lose very soon."

And he teleported himself away.

I couldn't help but release a cry of anger and frustration. Damn it! I had let Vilgax escape again.

I dialled my watch. "Fasttrack!" I exclaimed with a green flash. "Now let's get out of this hell hole."

I zoomed through the entrances, never bothering about the place being empty. It did struck me as wierd.

In my own slow motion, I passed by a man holding a newspaper.

My eyes widened seeing it and I quickly retreated to a corner to avoid being seen.

I was panicking after I reached a shady corner. I had passed out for 12 days!

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod..." I chanted in panic. I took a deep breath to calm myself. It's okay, you're going to go to camp and see what happened meanwhile.

"Jetray!" I dialled and transformed, and flew to camp as fast as I could.

***

I quickly entered the camp, transforming back. A lot of people were gathered in a single place.

I quickly looked around, and found Annabeth, who had puffy looking, red eyes.

She was crying silently, and Silena was consoling her. Confused I approached her.

"Where's Percy?"

She noticed me and started crying again. It took me 5 seconds to understand.

"No..." I said.

Oh hell no. The world must have been lying, because Percy couldn't be dead.

I furiously turned the dial on the watch. Why hadn't he called me?

"Co-come on, we need to go to the funeral. Burn his shroud for the final time." Annabeth said, sniffing.

As I stood beside Annabeth, I was thinking why Percy didn't deem it important to call me. "Annabeth," I asked "How did he..."

Annabeth, understanding the question, answered "He blew up Mt Saint Helens by creating a massive earthquake."

"WHAT!? But the Plumbe- never mind that... That's..." I was left speechless.

Annabeth turned her head around and kept sobbing. Chiron, meanwhile, trotted towards me.

"My boy, I am sorry for your loss. Losing Percy was like losing my son. He was the best demigod I have ever trained..." He said, looking up at the twilight sky.

I felt really depressed. I walked towards Cabin 3, hoping maybe Percy would come and greet me.

But it was not to be. I kicked my foot in the air, frustrated from the loss.

I lied down on my bed, and tried to get some sleep. But it seemed like I couldn't.

I got up and walked towards the beach. I saw Annabeth sitting there, a dejected look on her face.

I plopped down beside her. After a while, she spoke first "You know, Percy was a scrawny kid when he came to camp. When I first met him, I wanted to hate him, because of our parents' rivalry. He was dumb, but he was also loyal and humble."

She sighed "I couldn't believe he was to be our savior. A prophecy was issued that a child of big three will decide whether Olympus will be saved or destroyed. We never told him about that, because it could change him completely. But now... I think he was a true hero. May he rest in Elysium."

So that was the prophecy. I said, breathing heavily "You are a good person, y'know. Percy always kept talking about you when I stayed in his home. Annabeth this, Annabeth that..."

Annabeth laughed softly "That's my Seaweed Brain alright."

I raised an eyebrow "'Your' Seaweed Brain? Care to explain what was going between you two?"

She blushed heavily "I... I had a crush on him since we were 12. It was since when he rescued me in December, I started developing feeling for him. When he died..." she held back a sob "I gave him a kiss, so that he may come back to me."

I glanced at the sky "You did the right thing. He will remember you in afterlife."

She nodded "I will honor him by fighting Kronos. Will you?"

She had a determined glint in her eyes. I replied "Yes. I will."

_____

Another chapter down. Kinda sad that Percy had to die *wink*. You guys know what will happen next, so no need in telling.
I'm writing the chapters whenever I'm getting free time. Plus, I like reading fanfictions, so don't blame me. That's what inspired me in writing my own.
Idk if I have told you or not, I have no idea whether I would write a sequel after the Second Titan War. It's in a region of "if". It will depend whether I get inspiration or any idea.
Thanks for reading my fanfiction so far. I got 2k views in total. I never expected to get this many reads. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
As usual, stay safe, stay healthy.
~PerseusKyogre09

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 470 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
182K 3.5K 31
WARNING! I wrote this more than a year ago, this This story is not purely texting, there is a slight cliche plot. Actually, its a VERY CLICHE plot. L...
49.5K 989 13
Ben Tennyson is sent into another dimension and gets trapped there, but he meets some hero's in the Arrowverse. This will take place around season 4...
23.5K 449 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...