The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

By mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 21 ✔️

4.5K 119 3
By mmarab25

Charlotte's POV- 

"Harry, you go first," Mum said, as we reached platform 9 3/4. Harry nodded and ran through the platform, disappearing behind the wall. I gripped my cart and ran towards the wall. I shut my eyes, feeling the wind against my face, the sensation of going through the wall, making my skin tingle, I opened my eyes once I crossed. I moved to stand next to Harry, while our parents walked through the barrier. 

"I can't wait for you to see what's going on this year. It's going to be so exciting," Dad said. 

"Merlin, if I were your age, I would do it in a heartbeat. And I would get picked, of course." Mum rolled her eyes. 

"Sure, you would, but I would get picked instead."

"That's not true! I would be!"

"No,"

"What is going on this year?" Harry asked. I pursed my lips, as Mum shook her head. We walked to the train, handing one of the workers my bags.

"We told you, Harry, we can't tell you," Mum answered, handing Harry's bag to him.

"Then why would you say anything in the first place?" Harry signed as the train's horn blew.

"You two have to go."

"But you didn't tell us-"

"Remember to owl us! And Harry, don't do anything stupid this year!" Dad yelled.

"Dad, I never do anything stupid." Harry shook his head.

"Charlotte, stay away from boys!" Dad yelled loudly, I jumped turning around and glaring at him. I felt a blush rising up my face, looking around the train.

"Dad!" I hissed as some fifth-year boys, started laughing. I hid my face in my hands as James threw his head back, laughing. 

"James," Mum hissed, she pursed her lips. The train blew it's horn again.

"We have to go," 

"Have a good year." We hugged them goodbye, the train started moving, we ran and jumped on the train. We waved goodbye, before walking into the train. We muttered a bye, before I went to go find Lavender and Parvati. 

"Charlotte! Oh, thank merlin! We were so worried!" Parvati said, as they both through there arms around me. They pinned my arms to my sides, squeezing me so tight I felt my bones were getting crushed. Parvati let me go, smacking me on the arm. 

"OW!" 

"Why didn't you owl us?" Parvati asked, as Lavender let me go. 

"What are you two talking about?" I asked, I sat down across from them, rubbing my arm.

"The quidditch world cup! You told us you were going there, and then we heard nothing from you for after that." Lavender explained. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I completely forgot. Everything got so hectic after that, we stayed with the Weasleys."

"You gave me a heart attack,"

"I'll make sure not to next time." 

---

"Charlotte, slow down!" Lavender shouted, as I grabbed their arms and ran to the castle. Peeves was coming, and I really didn't want to feel like a bucket of freezing ice water dripping down my back. 

"He's going to throw water balloons at us!" I said, Lavender freed her hand from mine, shaking her head. I looked around, trying to find peeves. 

"Who?"

"Me!" Peeves shouted, he dropped three large water balloons on our heads, I felt the balloon pop on my head, the cold water soaked my hair, the water slid my face, clouding my eyes, sliding down my chest and back. 

"Ugh! Damn it!" I shouted, I could hear Malfoy laugh piercing through the air, as he walked past. I whipped my eyes, glaring at him as he walked past. 

"How did you- " Parvati asked, I shook my head. 

"No time for that. We should go sit. I'm starving, aren't you?" 

---

After the sorting ceremony, a man stood by the door. He had long grey hair, with scars all over his face, the tip of his nose was missing. He had one regular eye, while the other one was a bright blue that moved all over the great hall. I saw it land on me before moving quickly away.

"Who is that?" Lavender said, looking at him from the corner of her eye.

"Mad-eye Moody," 

"Why does he look like that?" Parvati whispered, she looked away from him as Moody walked up to Dumbledore and shook his hand.

"May I introduce our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher? Professor Moody." Dumbledore said. The fake Moody sat down and took a drink from his flask.

"As I was saying, we are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event that has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year."

"You're joking!" Fred shouted. The whole room, who had been staring at Moody, started laughing.

"I am not joking, Mr. Weasley, though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar- "Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.

"Er - but maybe this is not the time... no..." said Dumbledore, "where was I? Ah yes, the Triwizard Tournament... well, some of you will not know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation and allow their attention to wander freely."

Dumbledore went on to explain the Triwizard Tournament, which I zoned out on. I had read this part more times than I could count and probably explain it better than Dumbledore if I tried.

"The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving in October and remaining with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your whole-hearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected. And now, it is late, and I know how important it is to you all to be alert and rested as you enter your lessons tomorrow morning. Bedtime! Chop chop!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 26.1K 115
❝ a darkness that holds me, and loves when I bleed, it locks all the doors and then hides all the keys, wish someone had told me what I co...
124K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
1.2M 34.6K 46
Hero Green received her letter to Hogwarts when she turned 16. She has no idea why it was sent to her so late or why she even got a letter at all, co...
133K 4.4K 83
It's finally time for Malorie Granger, Hermione's sister, to go to Hogwarts with her. However, the sorting hat places her in the one house she didn'...