A Second Chance

By miyuki6644

Miyuki wants to become free and try to live a normal life, but with all the obstacles in her way what will ha... More

Before the begining. (Prologue)
The start!
THE "CAPTURE"
Meeting everyone
Shopping Experience
Learning about her/demons.
Training, Breakfast And A Question?

A Place Too Stay

10 0 0
By miyuki6644

"Ok so where is she gonna stay for the time being?" Aizawa asks as he starts the car.

"Well I believe she should stay with ka-Chan!" Everyone is surprised. And bakugo glares over at him.

"And why the fuck should she I don't want a demon at my place!" Bakugo shouts at him.

"W-well mr Aizawa lives in a one bedroom suite as well as all might. And you know my mom would take her in but we only live in a two bedroom house ka-Chan and you know that. Your place is the only place with a spare bedroom and your mom would love to take Miyuki in!"

"No she wouldn't, you don't know that!" He gets annoyed.

"Yes I do, when we were kids there was this little girl that didn't have a place to go and your mom took her in for the two days until her family came to find her and picked her up!" He says as he knows bakugo knows this.

"Tch whatever!"

"Plus you heard what that ball said. "Katsuki bakugo has the highest command over antibody on her until they break the soulmate contract" so you can control her if anything happens." Izuku says repeating back what it said and all might and Aizawa agree.

"Ok I'll talk to your mom young bakugo I'm sure she will be fine with it just for a little bit until we get things situated!" All might says and bakugo just ignores them all. They all drive to Bakugos house and all might Aizawa and bakugo head inside.

"Hey you old hag!! My teachers wanna talk with you!" He shouts as he walks in telling them to sit on the couch. And Mitsuki comes down and into the living room.

"Oh me Aizawa and all might! It's great to see you guys! Did katsuki fuck something up!!" She says snaking his head as she sits on the other couch.

"Oh no ma'am he actually helped us out with someone and we know we are asking a lot of you but for a little bit would you be able to watch someone around the same age as katsuki until we get somethings situated. They have been through a lot." He says not revealing to much. And Mitsuki looks at bakugo then Aizawa.

"Oh he helped...that's my boy!" She smiled. "Of course I'll always help someone in need and if they are the same age as katsuki then they will get along better!"

"Not gonna happen!" He mutters under his breath. And she hears him about to smack him.

"She probably won't talk too much because of the situation and if she wants she can explain things to you but don't push it please!" All might states and her eyes go wide!

"A female!! Finally another girl in this house!!" She says excitedly and bakugo groans. All might leaves and goes to get Miyuki and Izuku brings her in passed out still and he has her where her cheek that she was hit on is leaning into his chest so it's not visible as the swelling stopped and it's only still a bit pink. "Oh my god she's beautiful!" She accidentally says looking at her. "But why is she asleep?" She says tilting her head.

"Oh she uhh passed out on the way here she is exhausted.." Deku says quickly

"Oh ok well the spare room is right next to katsukis room if you want to put her there for now." Izuku nods and heads upstairs to put her in the room.

"Alright we really do appreciate you doing this Mitsuki if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. Also, do you mind if we stay until she wakes so we can make sure she is good and doesn't freak out?" Aizawa asks and she nods.

"Oh of course we don't want to frighten the child. Since you guys are here I'm gonna run to the store real quick to grab some stuff for dinner, you guys are welcome to stay for that as well?" She suggests.

"Oh no we shouldn't, we should head out after she wakes to start getting this situated but thank you again so much for helping us!" All might and Aizawa bow and she smiles with a slight head bow and looks at katsuki.

"Don't do anything stupid!" She says and he grits his teeth at her and she leaves.

"Wow that was easier then I thought!" Aizawa states and all might nods bakugo disappears.

"Ok we should head to her room and wait till she wakes up she might freak out..." Izuku says and Aizawa and all might nod they go in and they all stand except Izuku sits in the chair by the desk. Bakugo walks in holding some of his mom's clothes. "W-where did you go ka-Chan?"

"To get some of my mom's clothes that she can change into from that outfit!" He says tossing the clothes on the bed crossing his arms walking over to the window and looking out of it. Moments later Miyuki slightly moves then opens her eyes and sits up really fast with wide eyes.

"Oh hey Miyuki you're up!" All might says and everyone looks over at her and she begins to panic not really remembering they were at the house last.

"W--why..."she starts but then she looks at Izuku and remembers the last thing was her getting slapped really hard and she gets out of the bed and bows, getting all the way on her knees and her head on the ground. "I-I'm sorry!!" They all tilt their heads.

"Wait, why are you sorry?" Aizawa asks.

"I had gone against one of his rules...it must have been a test. I apologize for failing. Please tell him I won't fail ever again and do everything he asks!" She says still bowing and all might awaits down to help her up.

"What rule?" Izuku asks curious as to him not remembering what she did that would be a rule.

"I had looked you in the eyes..." she says still shaking and they all are concerned and kinda angry.

"Oh...young Miyuki...we arnt with that horrible man you had been with....we were there to save you!" All might says helping her up and she flinches at his touch then looks at him as he helps her up .

"R-really?" She says and he nods and she looks at Aizawa he nods then Izuku and he nods with a slight smile then she looks at bakugo as he has his normal angry face on and everyone sees her eyes flash an orange color then going back to her og silver. They realize but don't say anything.

They all see her eyes are like a dull shade instead of a glossy color like everyone else's eyes and Aizawa takes note of this. All might grabs her new clothes and hands it to her and she takes it confused.

"Go change and then we can talk more!" He says and Aizawa points to the bathroom right next to her room and she slightly nods and goes into change. As she starts to change she can hear slight mumbling and decides to put her ear up against the wall to increase what she's hearing.

"So how long is that thing...gonna stay here..." Bakugo says arms are still crossed, still not liking her.

"She's not a thing ka-Chan...she's a hu...."

"What human....hah..you know she's not so she has no rights! We should still get rid of her while we have the chance!" He says and all might stops him.

"Young bakugo....first to be a hero that means you save lives it doesn't matter if it's human animal or in our case a demon...it's a life...second it's only till me and mr Aizawa gets things straightened out it could take a while since she has no Id or any documentation or anything...." Miyuki stops listening and gets dressed being a bit more sad.

"Tch...Well hurry it up I don't want...her....near me or my family much longer...especially since I'll have to deal with her at school!" He says facing the window again and miyuki comes out of the bathroom dressed and looking down holding her arm. Aizawa looks at her.

"Alright so miss miyuki do you have a last name?"

"K-k-kurokuchi.." she says, still looking down with A shy voice. They all watch her except katsuki.

"Alright well miss Miyuki my name is Shoto Aizawa just call me Aizawa, this is....all might..."(not many would know his real name in this Aizawa won't say it tho) all might raises his hand with a slight smile. "This is Izuku Midoriya '' Izuku smiles. "And that one over there is katsuki bakugo!" Bakugo just shrugs, not looking at her as she looked at all of them. And fully bows again.

"I-I-it's nice to meet all of you...." all might helps her up again.

"You don't need to bow all the time..." all might says.

"So we have a plan to have to go to ua and train to be a hero...you will be watched and supervised until further notice just because we don't know what you're capable of yet. You will be in my class so you can always come ask me questions. As well as these other 3. We know a host of what you went through that's why we saved you. We see great potential in you being a hero so that's why we are doing all this." He says the last one as a lie but she doesn't know. She slightly nods just happy she's not in the man's hands anymore. "You will be staying at Bakugos house since he has the extra space until we get another thing situated! Any questions?" He asks and she shakes her head and then that's when Bakugos mom walks in and starts to make dinner. "Alright since you will be staying with katsuki bakugo most of the time do as he says but know he is here to help you as well." He says again.

"And don't worry he is angry all the time so it's not towards you!" Izuku says.

"Don't say shot you don't know you fucking nerd!" Katsuki says through gritted teeth and Aizawa glares over at him and katsuki turns around and leaves the room.

"That's all I'm leaving."

"Alright young Miyuki if you have any problems or questions remember you can always ask anyone ok?" All might says and she slightly looks at him and nods.

"I live two doors down across the street as well if you need me as well!" Izuku says with a smile and she nods again.

"Alright we are leaving, tomorrow will be your first day at school and I'll have a uniform to change into at some point tomorrow...goodbye..." they all say goodbye then leave saying goodbye to Mitsuki as well while she's making dinner. Katsuki is in his room and decides to play video games to get his mind off all this. Miyuki sits on the floor as she's not sure what to do as she's never had freedom like this and no one told her what to do. After about 20 minuets pass Mitsuki calls.

"Dinners ready!!" Katsuki hears turning his game off stretching and goes downstairs to sit at the table with his mom as it's spaghetti night.

"Your dads working late again tonight....Where Miyuki?" She asks and Katsuki shrugs, not caring about to eat. Mitsuki slaps his hand making him drop the fork glaring at her.

"What the hell you old hag!?" He shouts.

"Go get Miyuki, you need to be nice to her!" Katsuki grumbles getting up and going to her room and sees her sitting on the ground.

"Ok stupid!" He says opening the door then looking at and she jumps a bit and looks up paying attention. "Dinners ready, come one so I can eat Dumbass!" He says and she gets up and follows him down to the kitchen.

"Miyuki!! Come sit next to me!" Mitsuki says with a smile as she gets up to grab Miyuki a plate and some food about the same amount as her which would fill her up just right. Miyuki nods sitting in the chair next to hers and then Mitsuki puts the plate down in front of her and her eyes go slightly wide. Katsuki starts to eat slightly watching her.

"I-I-I can have all of this??" She says looking up at Mitsuki as she sits down and places a cup of water next to Miyuki's plate.

"Well of course you can have more if you want and after you finish that! You won't starve here sweetie!" She says and then starts to eat and Miyuki slightly nods looking at it slightly looking at how they are eating it with the fork and grabs the fork shaking and katsuki sees her shaking. She takes a bite and her eyes slightly widen at the taste and texture.

"I-it's really good thank you!" Miyuki says and begins to eat and Mitsuki slightly smiles. They all eat as katsuki gets seconds and Miyuki finishes and sits there slowly drinking the water. As everyone gets up and places their plates in the sink Miyuki goes over to start cleaning the dishes and Mitsuki looks at her.

"Oh dear you don't have to do dishes around here I do a good amount of the cleaning so you don't have to worry...plus we have a dishwasher!" She says going to turn the water off that Miyuki turned on. Miyuki looks up at her, slightly confused.

"T-then what do I do?" She tilts her head.

"Oh you can do whatever you like....as long as it's not trouble some like that kid over there!" She points to katsuki who's sitting on the couch flickering through the tv. Miyuki nods and then goes over to the TV as well and sits on the opposite end of the couch to not upset katsuki as he slightly glares at her from the corner of his eye. He watches some karate movie and once it ends he slightly yawns and stretches and turns the tv off.

"Go to bed..." he says as he heads to his room and closes the door. She does the same but when katsuki goes to sleep she just sits on the bed not knowing to sleep or anything so she just stares at the wall. Hours pass and it is 6 in the morning when katsuki wakes up. Before he showers he grabs another outfit of his moms while she's cooking breakfast and takes it to Miyuki's room. He slightly knocks then, opens the door and sees her blankly staring at the wall and moments later she looks over at him and she gets up and does a half bow.

"Good morning katsuki bakugo!" He raises an eyebrow holding the clothes out to her.

"Did you even sleep last night?" He says and she shakes her head.

"I did not want to upset you or in case you needed anything katsuki bakugo..." she says not knowing that she can sleep like a normal person.

"Ok first off stop using my full name, second you can sleep as much as you want you don't have to get me anything or do such things for me or anyone anymore!" He says scratching his head. She nods while taking the clothes. "Go take a shower and be down stairs for breakfast.....oh and you don't have to rush in the shower either" he says as he thought she might be considering her sleep thing. He leaves and she nods then goes to shower. Katsuki also showers and they both head down to breakfast as his mom had just left for work. They eat and go out the front door to head to school. That's when they see Izuku across the street coming towards them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 3 8
She was given one year, one year to change a fate given to her at the age of ten. One year to prove she was meant to live among the others in society...
1.9K 49 47
Bakugou Katsuki, he is known to be crude, arrogant, loud-mouthed and short tempered. Despite his known attitude he could sometimes show the opposite...
87 6 6
"Deception will always be stronger than brute force. It is the one weapon nobody can see coming." (Y/N) has led a troubled life ever since she was "r...
334K 12.2K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...