Business Not Pleasure

By justConfidential

20 year old Paula Renee Sims works as a drug dealer. The main leader, they call her Cashes because the money... More

Characters
Chapter: 1 New Team
Chapter: 2 Club at Night
Chapter: 3 Lindon
Chapter: 4 To Many Questions
Chapter: 5 Getting To Know My New Co-Worker
Chapter: 6 Moving Further Into The Business
Chapter: 7 Deal With Diablo
Chapter: 8 The Freak Show
Chapter: 9 Never Show Weakness
Chapter: 10 Getting Heated at Club Heat
Chapter: 11 Kidnap? Nah uh
Chapter: 12 Girls Day Out
Chapter: 13 Life, My Life
Chapter: 14 Well Hello There
Chapter: 15 Warning
Chapter: 17 Girl Talk
Chapter: 18 Body Party
Chapter: 19 Just Me and You... Us
Chapter: 20 Treat Me Like Somebody
Chapter: 21 I'm Cashes Bitch
Chapter: 22 Revenge
Chapter: 23 Making It Official
Chapter: 24 Coming Home
Chapter: 25.The 4th of July B-day Party
Chapter: 26 The 4th of July B-day Party part 2
Chapter: 27 Always Drama
Chapter: 28 Only
Chapter: 29 Rico's Restaurant
Chapter: 30 Don't Play
Chapter: 31 More Secrets are Revealed
Chapter: 32 Anger and Revenge
Chapter: 33 It's Okay To Cry
Chapter: 34 You're Next
Chapter: 35 Bad dreams
Chapter : 36 She's Back
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38 Working In Progress
Chapter: 39 Finishing What Has Already Started Part 1
Chapter: 40 Only The Strong Survive
Chapter: 41 Something Worth A Smile
Chapter: 42 Should it Still be Business Not Pleasure?
I DECIDED!!
i posted book #2
ATTENTION---New Story
To The Complaints

Chapter: 16 Training Day

9.3K 317 17
By justConfidential

Paula (Cashes)

With nothing but clothes in my luggage and duffle bags in my car I drove back to the trap.

My eyes were red and puffy. They burned from rubbing them to much.

But tell me, wouldn't you feel broken knowing you have to send your daughter/son off knowing you may never see her/him again?

You tell me.

I felt horrible without Bria and Nina. Mainly my Bria. She's like my life line.

I pull up at the warehouse and sit in the car. "Okay pull ya self together Paula." I say to myself. I sit there and breathe in and out. Inhale, exhale.

After doing that for awhile I looked at my reflection in the rearview mirror and see that my eyes were clearing.

I sit in my seat and clothes my eyes.

After a few minutes I grab my duffle bag full of cash and stash it under a lock in my car. I finally get out grabbing my purse.

I walk inside looking around as everything looked normal. Everybody was working and doing what they're suppose to do. I almost forgot.

They don't know.

I sigh as I quicken my pace before someone notices me and decides to talk.

I walk up the stairs slowly until I finally reach the floor of my office.

When I get in there, I sit in my desk chair and rub my face feeling the stress hit me like a smack to the face.

Minutes later I hear an announcement on the mic for a meeting.

After awhile I get up and walk along with everyone else there. Not showing an ounce of emotion, keeping a blank look on my face.

I sit at the head of the table as usual as each and everybody sits down, including Natasha who look like she was in tears.

I sigh knowing that they had to worry about their families, i actually feel guilty unlike usual.

My usual line was 'you chose the job, deal with the consequences.'

But knowing how their families life was on the line made me feel horrible.

Dangerous walks in with no emotion and sits down, not even giving no one direct eye contact. He leans over and whispers in Reds ear who nodded to everything I guess he was saying.

"So!!" Red stands up "we have a real problem on our hands," he clasps his hands together and look at everyone. His gaze stops at me and it lingers there, searching for something on my face but I showed no emotion.

"We're having a major conflict with S.I.D." his jaw clenches "and this mean we need to prepare....prepare for war." He say as some girls gasped. "We need to prepare ourselves for the upcoming day, which is the 25th of August."

"But that's only 3 months a-"

"Let him fuckin finish!" I say glaring at the mixed girl who decided to interrupt. She automatically shutted up knowing who I am when I show this side of me, cashes.

"Anyways, that is the due time we have up until that day, but we should always keep our guard up. This man is capable of doing anything, knowing any where you went," he sighs "but what I'm saying is for now on we're training everyday. EVERYDAY WE COME IN THIS BUILDING WE WILL BE TRAINING!" he repeats one more time. "Any questions or concerns?"

Some people raised their hands,and Red nodded to the white girl wifh blonde hair.

"Do we have to stay for this?" I can tell she was scared.

Just as Red was about to reply I stopped him. I looked at Miranda "you can if you want, but he knows who you are, who you work for, and what you do. If you choose to quit and step out them double doors then we won't protect you know more. You choose your actions, and you got two options," I say as I see her stare at me with fear in her eyes "you can either leave them doors taking a big risk, or you can stay and be protected, prepared and ready. It's up to you." I say as the room went silent. She nodded and stayed in her seat.

"Anymore questions?" Red asked. No one muttered a word.

"Meeting dismissed." Dangerous deep voice rang throughout the room making everybody rush out.

I stand up walking up to him. He looks down at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask being genuine. He nod once, just as Natasha and Sean walked up.

"I sent Shane to momma." She say sighing "and also Cassie." I nod just as she walked away with her boyfriend in tow. Chance walked away not mumbling a word and I know for a fact they are taking this just as hard as I am.

Dangerous looked dazed and I decided to step in and help comfort him.

"It's gonna be okay." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. He look to me, and for one moment I saw vulnerability, but as fast it came it left also as he replaced it with nothing but a hard look.

"We'll see." He mumble just as we both walked out the door.

"So did you ever find another place to stay at?" I ask trying to lighten up my mood.

"Yea, I have another house by the beach." He say as I nod "you?"

"No, I didn't find the time," I rub my eye "I guess I'll just stay at a hotel."

"So you plan on waistin' yo money for the next three months?"

"If it comes down to it, then do I have a choice?"

By that time I didn't notice him standing there. I stopped walking and turned to look at him.

"You do have a choice." He say.

"What you mean?"

He sighs "I don't do this very often," he mumbles "but you can stay with me."

"Uh..." I say not sure about this idea.

"I'm not beggin you. You do what you want, but I'm just tryin to help you."

He starts walking off and I stand there thinking. I sigh feeling like this may be a bad idea.

"Fine." I say "I'll go." He turns slightly and smirk.

Somehow I feel like more will come out of this.

I sigh and catch up with him. "You packed already?"

I nod "it's all in my car."

"Good. Meet me in the lot." And with that he walked towards the exit, but just before he would walk out he announced "TRAINING STARTS TOMORROW!" and he walked out.

I quickly went back to my office to grab my purse. I came down and walked to the parking lot.

I searched for Dewayne's car, but I saw no sign of it until I see his car pull up on the side of mines.

I walk over to my car and put my car in the passenger seat. I get in starting the car. I rolled my windows down.

"Follow me." I nod and we drove off.

Half an hour later we pulled up at this nice house. Hearing the waves crash made me more relax about staying here. I grabbed my things walking towards the front door. He helped me up until we finished packing.

He unlocked his door and I walked inside. This place was nice. It was beautiful to be direct and it wasn't like them high purchased places, but it was more of a nice family home.

"Wow." I say as he laughs beside me.

"This was my granny place before she died. I inherited it though." He say walking into the kitchen which was nice.

I smile "yo granny knows how to decorate a house." He chuckles before he waved for me to follow him.

He directed me towards this guest room which was a nice blue. I smiled again sitting my things down next to the king sized bed.

I lay on it, and I love how soft it is.

"My house is your house." He say before leaving me and walking out.

----------------------------------

Dewayne (dangerous)

Everybody was working out today. We all was training and me and the crew was lifting.

No one but the guys was in here so all you heard was weights and shit.

"Nigga we got this in the bag, we ain't gotta worry about nothin." Red say lifting the weight with his right arm.

"I know already, ain't shit to worry about." I say doing my reps.

"Who ever it is is weird as hell." Chance add in.

"We need to up on our equipment." Big man add. 

"Man I know. I know just the guy too." I smirk "he got top of the line type shit."

"Oh for real? Hook us up then." Red say "you know I'm all about gun play."

We laugh. "You know you have to teach them females how to shoot right?" Chance say.

"I'm pretty sure they know already." Red say changing the weight, now lifting it with his left arm.

"You'll be surprised at how many of these broads got bad aim."

"That's why Cashes got them in the shootin range." I say now doing the bench press.

"Ahh fuck bruh." Red funny as hell. I suddenly got hot and took my shirt off.

I got back on the bench press. We talked about random shit until this place started to get more fuller. Females wearing tights, shorts, sports bra, them tight ass shorts.

Them niggas was watching, but I was actually working out.

"Damn look at that one!" Chance say tapping my shoulder pointing to a girl that was doing squats.

She did have ass, but her face barely made it.

"She ain't allat cute bruh." Red say making me laugh.

"You know me and the BM broke up." He say.

"How?" I ask just sitting up. I decided to take a break.

"Her ex got outta jail, and came back to the crib. I came home to them practically fuckin on my couch." He say through clenched teeth.

"Bruuuuh." Chance say "what you do?"

"I packed her shit, threw her out and fucked that nigga up. I burned my couch to and got me more." We busted out laughing. "So a nigga single, but I been havin my eyes out for Coco."

"Speakin of her." Coco walked through with a tank top and tights on. She was the short hair kind of girl but she look good with it and her eyes.

"Damn she bad as fuck." Red mumble.

Natasha walked in as Sean walked beside us.

"Wassup." We all say.

We started talking but Chance slapped the shit out of my arm.

"Bro what the f-"

"Look at Cashes fine ass." I look and see her wearing them tight ass shorts and sports bra with her hair in a ponytail. She had her earphones in but Coco stopped her and they started talking.

I stared long and hard seeing that she was actually beautiful, like for real. You can tell that there's more to her then the strong facade.

Damn I sound like a bitch.

"That ass thought." Red say just as I smacked him in the back of his head. It was a quick reflex.

"Damn man my bad." He say rubbing his head.

"Nah, my fault." I say as Cashes got on the treadmill and started running. I look her body up and down and damn she just look good as fuck.

I ignored everybody else paying attention to her up untik Chance clapped in my face "he not even listenin." He shook his head "what a shame."

I push his hand as they all started laughing.

"Ain't shit funny." I chuckle.

After awhile of working out I approached Cashes who sipped her water and took her earphones out.

I saw the sweat and she wiped it "wassup."

"Come on." I say.

"Where we goin?"

"The gun range." By that time everybody was packing and making their way downstairs, where the gun range was.

"You need to put a shirt on." She smacked my chest.

"Why? Everybody needs to see this body. They need to know not to fuck with a true thug like me."

She laughed "the girls will fuck with you." I laughed cause she was right.

"Well I'm to good for them loose walls."

"And they to good for that lil ass dick." She busted out laughing.

"Never seen it though," I smirk "that's the last thing they say when they see this dick to." Had her on hushmode. I laughed walking forward.

We finally reach downstairs and we strapped up and put the clips on the gun.

Paula walked up beside me as I prepared myself and started shooting.

I finished off my clips and she clapped. "Damn you good."

"Yea let me see what you workin with." She grabbed her gun and next thing you know she started shooting. The guys walked by and I stood back watching her do her shit, I was shocked cause her aim was on point. 

"She a fuckin keeper!" Big man yelled. All the guys agreed.

"Yea bruh ride or die type!"

"I see wifey type."

"That shit is sexy."

"That ass though." We all slowly turned to Red who eyes was trained on her butt. 

"You thirsty." This time Chance smacked him in the back of his head. They all walked away.

-----------------------

Natasha in the mm

Excuse my mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 297 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
940K 26.4K 34
21 year old Brittany has been through a tough time in her life. From getting kicked out by her mother to having a baby. But she doesn't regret having...
156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
381K 7.9K 30
After Briana Smith tragic accident, she was never the same. Her older brother Ethan Black tried his hardest to protect Bri, however, it wasn't enough...