Military Izuku Returns Home

By SamLucifer7

this is going to be a one shot/twoshot. this is also going to be an aideku. Izuku is aged up to 26 and Shouta... More

Big Brothers home.
I'm Home Love...

The wedding

3.3K 96 18
By SamLucifer7

Im in my bedroom freaking out. I'm nervous and I think it shows because as soon as Kat and Nei step in they rush over.

"Izu calm down, it's going to be okay."

"Yea, what Kat said."

I smile at them and chuckle.

"Thanks guys, you're the best."

They both smile at me and I finally notice them standing in their tuxes.

This is what they're wearing.

"Wow guys you look amazing in the tuxes."

I chuckle as they both blush.

"Well you look amazing as well Izu!"

I smile at my brother's.

"Thanks Nei."

This is what Izukus wearing.

And this is his hair.

"Well Izu, are you ready to head out? It's about to start."

I just nod my head and then follow them out. When I step outside I gasp. The whole place looks amazing, I'm going to have to compliment Mitsuki later.

This is what the ceremony place looks like.

I get up to my place and Kat and Nei stand at my side as my two groomsmen. I look around and smile at everyone who came. I see most all of Shos class, all of our friends, and some of our families. I look over at Nemuri and Alex (an oc), the two people that Sho picked as bridesmaids and smiled at them and they smiled back.

This is what the bridesmaids are wearing.

I look away from them and the music starts so I look over towards the aisle. Eri walks out besides Hitoshi as the flower girl and ring bearer.

Eris outfit.

And hairstyle.

Hitoshis outfit.

And hairstyle.

They smile at me and I smile back as they make their way down the aisle. I look behind them just as Sho starts walking down the aisle with Nezu on his shoulder.

Shoutas outfit.

And hairstyle.

I gasp at how amazing Sho looks in his tuxedo. I smile at him as he makes his way down the aisle behind Eri and Hitoshi. Soon Sho makes it and stops by me. Nezu pats him on the cheek before hopping off his shoulder and sitting in his seat in the front. I extend my hand out towards Sho and he takes it, stepping in front of me

"You look amazing Sho."

Sho smiles at me and chuckles.

"And so do you Izu."

I chuckle as All Might steps up with a book in his hands.

(So I don't actually know what's said at a wedding so we're just going to skip to them saying 'i do'. Thanks for understanding.)

"Do you, Izuku Midoriya, take Shouta Aizawa to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, until death do you part?"

I smile as I look into Shos eyes.

"I do."

Sho smiles back as I place the ring on his finger.

"And do you, Shouta Aizawa, take Izuku Midoriya to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich and for poor, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"I know pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom."

I pull Sho in and kiss him. He kisses back and we break the kiss a minute later. We smile and turn to everyone, they're all in their feet cheering. We then lead everyone over to where the reception is.

The reception area.

Soon Sho and I are called onto the dance floor for the first song. As the song starts I pull Sho closer and we glide along the dance floor.

"I love you so much Sho, I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you and our kids."

"I love you too Izu, and I'm glad as well."

I smile at Sho and then capture his lips with mine in a searing and passionate kiss. Soon the song comes to an end and the next one starts, where other's start to join in with us.

After a couple of songs Sho and I take a break from dancing and instead talk to some of the people who came.

After a while it was time to cut the cake.

The cake.

Sho grabs the knife so I step behind him and wrap my arms around him, gently laying my hand on top of his and we cut the cake together. Everyone cheers as we hand out pieces to everyone.

The rest of the night is passed with dancing, eating cake, and talking to all of the guests. When midnight rolls around everyone starts heading home so Sho and I head back to our house and pack for our upcoming honeymoon on an island that someone in my family gave to me in their will when they had died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...