Empires smp meet Dream smp

By Cherribombme

This is a story about how 12 royals meet a large group of weird and "odd" people More

What you can find in the forest
The gnome, the pig, a father, and an arsonist
the copper king meets the dap duo
An odd sight to see
The 4 guests at the ocean empire
Joel's unwanted guests
Jimmy meets Eret and Fundy
Scott meets a few females
A weird surprise
Pearl meets karl
Fwhip's guests
What you can find in the forest part 2
The gnome, the pig, the father, and an arsonist Part 2
the copper king meets the dap duo
an odd sight too see Part 2
The 4 guests at the ocean empire part 2

Sausage's guest

564 14 1
By Cherribombme

Sausage was not the kind of person to go to bed early but he wished he slept through this event he was running to see his general about something but on his way he saw something he saw a faint floating shadow at first he thought fwhip was messing with him but when he looked closer the eyes where glowing red and green.
Sausage went closer to investigate but when he got closer the shadow disappeared "must have been my imagination" he thought, but when he turned around the shadow appeared right behind him and it wasn't a shadow it was a black and white ghost.
Sausage fell back in shock "w-who are you" he said "I'm ghostboo and you" the ghost said, Sausage was at a loss for words he had never seen a ghost before but he managed to say "my name is Mythical Sausage but call me Sausage" "okay" and everything went silent until Ghostboo said "have you seen my friend and husband?"  "YOUR WHAT?" sausage said confused  "my friend and husband" this really confused sausage "ummmmmmm i don't know where your husband or friend is but you can stay here until we found him" sausage doesn't know why he said that he didn't want a ghost with him but he felt bad just leaving him alone even tho he's dead Ghostboo agreed to stay until he found them in the mean time sausage had to look after a ghost which is harder than it sounds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.6K 15
'oh i'm just a kid' { - - - } james cook x reader
17.7K 466 10
⚠️ this story DOES contain sh and some sensitive topics so if you dont feel comfortable with that then please do NOT read this ⚠️ this is my first ev...
247K 5K 27
Lexi is Allison's younger sister. After she died she swore to go by Allison's code. She feels useless in Scott's pack, because all she can do is shoo...
79.1K 734 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။