Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 35

19.9K 280 135
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

She's so beautiful.

My girlfriend, sleeping peacefully next to me. The morning sun spilling in through the French doors and washing over her sleeping face. Her messy hair all tossed up and messy from moving around in her sleep.

The black sweatshirt she stole from my closet has risen up her tanned thighs, exposing the hemming of her underwear, the skin so soft under my fingertips when I brush them over the exposed skin.

   Time has vanished from my worries, the time I woke up irrelevant to this moment. Just admiring my lovely girlfriend.

   The way her chest rises and falls with every steady breath, the way her lashes brush against the skin of her cheekbones. Her messy long brown hair falling in her face unexpectedly majestic.

   She has no idea what she does to me.

   My hands drift up my sweatshirt, rubbing my thumbs in circular motions against her silky smooth skin, the idea of waffles drifting to my mind at this sunny morning.

   I promised her I'd be exactly where I was when she fell asleep in my arms once again. And I'll keep that promise.

   I'll wait till she wakes up to take her down to the kitchen and start making waffles, some coffee and hot chocolate because she doesn't like coffee.

   But waiting for her to wake it up is so hard when I just want to kiss her to death, see her walking around in nothing but my hoodie and her hair messily done up, her transparent white glasses sitting perfectly on the bridge of her nose as she sips hot chocolate happily, relaxed.

   The events that happened yesterday flood into my mind. My poor baby. She's scared of me leaving. Well, whether she wants to keep me or not I'm not going anywhere unless it's with her.

   And that includes my future as well.

   Watching her cry, shattering in my arms and I could do nothing to stop it hurt my heart. It was like a rope is wrapped around my heart, anytime a sob comes from her pretty lips it tightened and tightened until it feels like my heart would've cracked.

   Her eyelids flutter, a soft groan humming through her throat. I grasp her soft skin gently in my hands, leaning down and pampering kisses along her beautiful face.

   Her lashes twitch against her skin, her arms shifting slightly as another groan hums through her sleepy body.

   "Mi amor," I purr into her ear, kissing the soft shell gently. Her right hand raises gently batting at my chest, her eyes shut tight.

   "No," she protests, her voice hazy and slow "No baby go back to sleep." she groans, tucking her face away into the soft cushiony pillows.

   My face finds its way to her neck again as it always does, nuzzling deep into the crook to inhale her scent.

   Vanilla and my cologne.

   Just how I like it.

   A quiet chuckle drifts from my chest and her eyes squint open, her nose scrunched up at the new light. Her hand bats at my chest again "No," she rasps "No back to bed sugar."

  That stupid fucking nickname.

   Turns my ears pink every time.

   I should listen to her. I should go back to bed.

   No! I have to make her waffles with her sitting on the island countertop, sipping her steaming hot chocolate slowly so she doesn't burn her mouth, licking the liquid chocolate off her upper lip.

   "Rise and shine my lovely," I whisper, gently tickling her stomach. She groans again, her nose scrunched as her eyes squeeze tight.

   My lips touch her cheek and she sighs, rolling onto her back, her tightly wrapped shoulder pushing into my chest. Her face contorts into one of pain and a breath hissing through her teeth.

   Panic flares through me and I shoot up, gently cupping her cheek "Mi amor, you okay?" I ask, worry coating my voice.

   She gently sits up and kisses my lips "Yeah...Can you make me—" I cut her off, a grin covering my face "Some waffles?" Her cheeks darken and she nods, reaching her right arm out and grabbing her glasses off the bedside table.

   She slips them on her face, the glasses illuminating her bright emerald eyes. Her dark pink cheeks against the white. Her hand comes up, pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

   "Come on, let's go downstairs," my voice is hushed and quiet. A gentle whisper to make sure I don't wake up anyone else in the room.

Her chin dips in a nod, pushing the covers off herself and sliding her legs over the side of the bed. She stands, twisting around to crack her back. She sighs, walking around the bed towards me, a hazy gloss over her emerald eyes.  

   She yawns again, reaching her good hand out and wrapping it in mine, waiting as I stand up and jerk my head back and forth so it cracks harshly.

   The tight feeling in my neck vanishes and I gently slip my left arm around Amara's waist, leaning down and kissing her hair softly.

   The curve of her lips gives me satisfaction at the sight of the tired visual of her relaxation. Her shoulders dropped and uncoiled, her breathing at a relaxed, consistent rate.

Her head bumps against my shoulder and rests there as my fingers wrap around the cold metal of the doorknob. Twisting it slowly a gentle click sounds and Amara lifts her head from my shoulder gently.

"Try and be quiet sugar," she whispers softly, her hand touching mine on the doorknob. Her touch is comforting and familiar, something that I always want to be familiar to me.

My head bobs in a acknowledging nod before slowly pulling the door open. It creaks and groans causing me to wince, glancing over my shoulder to see if it woke anyone.

Mason would murder me if I woke Keyara up.

Drake would murder me if I woke Moren up.

Liam would murder me if I woke Summer up.

And Mark would murder me if I woke Ashlyn.

Nothing moved. No one even shifted in the beds they're in.

Good.

My fingers tap against Amara's waist and she walks through the cracked door silently, her hips swaying just the way I like.

Oh who am I kidding?

Everything she does I like.

I slip my body through the opening in the door and gently close it behind me. The door clicks once more and I slowly let the knob go, turning back to Amara.

She smiles up at me tiredly, her glasses sliding down the bridge of her nose slightly. Her chest rumbles with a quiet giggle as she pushes them up her nose, some of her freckles disappearing beneath the glasses.

Her arm slides around my waist and she scoots towards me, tucking herself away in my side, leaning her beautiful head on the side of my ribs.

A yawn stretches over Amara's hazy face, the tired look on her face making a chuckle bubble up my throat.

Once she's done yawning she gives me a pointed glare but the pink lips I'm addicted to twitch upward.

The house is quiet and sleeping around us, the maids and butlers won't show until 9:30 am.

Then what time is it?

Amara turns her back to me and starts walking towards the stairs, glancing over her shoulder at me "You coming?" The soft, raspiness of her morning voice has a shiver greeting my spine, my legs working without thought as I follow after her.

Her ass bounces with each step she takes, my eyes glued to the perfect skin as the fabric of mine rises higher and higher up her soft tanned thighs.

The rising suns rays shine in through the spotless windows, the tile reflecting the light off the clean tile and back onto the walls.

Amara walks into the kitchen quietly; so naturally I follow my love.

There she is, just how I envisioned her.

Sitting on the island counter, her back facing the large windows allowing the warm sun to spill across her fabric covered back. Little wispy hairs that've escaped her messy bun fall around her face as she kicks her feet back and forth in a rhythm.

Those emerald eyes meet mine again as she looks over her shoulder at me. Her glasses shine a glint of sunlight towards me, enlightening her beautiful little brown freckles scattered expertly across her nose and cheekbones. A shade of pink rests along her cheeks, her lips twitching into a tired, lazy smile as I approach her sitting atop the marble counter.

She spreads her thighs for me which I gladly accept the offer and step between them, resting my cold hands upon the soft and warm skin.

Goosebumps spread across her skin at my cold touch and I chuckle softly. Her back bends and her lips touch my forehead softly before pulling back and smiling down at me, still in her sleepy haze.

"Do you want some hot chocolate love?" My voice is low and rough, scratchy with tiredness. She nods, her right hand rising to my face, cupping my cheek as she looks at me with such soft, loving eyes I could melt into a puddle at her feet.

Her head tilts to the left and she puckers her lips at me. A chuckle leaves me and fills the kitchen. Her lips tip downwards when I don't lean forward to give her the kiss she so quietly asked for.

   The skin of her forehead creases slightly, her eyebrows pulling together. She puckers her lips again "Kiss?" She asks, her emerald eyes staring at me with question.

   I raise an eyebrow, nuzzling my face into her warm palm on my cheek "What do you say mi amor?" She gives me a glare but sighs heavily.

   "Kiss; please?" She mumbles annoyed.

   "Sure baby," she immediately perks up, her eyes shining brightly as her arm slips around my neck.

   My hands drift up from her thighs to her hips, then to her waist, then ribs, then drift across her shoulders and cup the back of her neck.

   My thumb brushes against the soft skin of her earlobe, a quiver running through my body at the thought I'm allowed to touch such previously soft skin.

   It's been a while since we've been able to do something more than kiss, and I'm starting to regret not allowing her to take what she wanted in the library.

   I need to taste her again.

   She licks her lips, a fire alighting in those bright emerald eyes. Her chest rises and falls faster the closer I get.

   Pent up need pounds in my chest, a painful want tearing me at the seams.

   Our lips slam together, her hand slipping into my hair and tugging harshly.

   Relief flows through my body as my hands drift down her curves, attacking her lips with mine. I flick her bottom lip with my tongue, quietly asking for permission. She opens her mouth to me with a quiet whimper and I dive right it. She tastes so fucking good.

   A groan leaves me as I swirl my tongue around her mouth, dominating her mouth with my tongue. Her hand gropes and pulls at my hair while my hands grip and squeeze the skin of her hips and thighs.

   Her warm wet tongue tangles with mine, dancing around as she pushes closer to me, shoving her lips onto mine harder.

That same feeling returns, my pants tightening as we continue to fight with our mouthes.

"Baby..." I rasp against her lips and her teeth sink into my bottom lip. The sweet stinging pleasure only heats my skin and need for her.

   Her lips pull back from mine, batting her lashes at me innocently "Sì papà?" She purrs and my dick twitches in my boxers.
(Yes daddy?)

   I dig my fingers into her hips, watching as her breath hitches in her throat "I told you. No fucking." she whines, giving me those pouty eyes she gave me when she sucked my dick in the car.

   "Why?" She presses, licking her lips teasingly.

   "Because." My voice comes out harsh.

   "Why?" She repeats.

   "Because you're injured."

   "So?"

   "So; I would hurt you."

   "No you won't. I know you wouldn't hurt me."

   "I can't fucking stop myself when I'm inside you." I grit out, pulling away from her too tempting body.

   A proud look flashes over her face "Then don't."

   A groan travels it's way from my chest up my throat and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

   She's not helping.

   "That's not how it works."

   Her head cocks to the side "Then how does it work?"

   She needs to stop pressing this...issue.

   In one swift movement I step up to her and grab her hips, yanking her legs around my waist, bringing my face so close to hers our noses touch.

   Her eyes snap wide, her breathing picking up.

   Our eyes connect, her pupils blown large in the heat of the moment.

   "It works like this," I start, my voice dropping to a low tone "Whenever I shove my dick into your sweet little tight cunt, the leash on my control goes ragged. And you pushing me and calling me daddy isn't fucking helping the issue in my pants. You understand that?" My voice snaps at her. She looks turned on by my words, not offended.

   Her head bobs in a nod and I forcefully grab her chin "You are my fucking drug. Don't think for one minute I don't want to take you to the ground and pound the shit outta that pussy." A sharp breath of air pulls in through my teeth "But you being injured; I don't want to hurt you. Not in the slightest. And seeing you wince when you lift that arm makes me go crazy knowing I can't take away your pain." Her eyes flash with emotion but she doesn't pull away, she just listens to my rant on why I won't take her right now.

   Keeping that mouth of hers shut.

   Good girl.

   "So. To answer your question. We can't fuck because it pains me to see you in pain, and I know the second I shove my cock inside you, I'll want you to grab onto something, strap you to a bed, choke you. Make you claw my back. And that will put your shoulder in pain. And I can not. Can. Fucking. Not. Stand to see you in pain." Her shoulders slump in disappointment, and I don't blame her.

   But I can't stand watching her wince or whimper in pain because of a bullet that should've been lodged in my shoulder.

   Not hers.

  It should've been me.

   She opens her mouth but I press my finger over her lips. "You have no fucking idea how much it broke me to watch you cry my name in pain when you fell to the ground with the bullet in your shoulder. You have no idea how crazy I went watching medics carry you off in the stretcher knowing it was MY fault that you were shot." Her eyes gloss over with tears.

   My throat burns as the images flash through my mind, my eyes burning "You have no fucking idea what it's like to watch the love of your life almost bleed out in front of you," my voice cracks.

Instead a scream so loud and piercing rings through the air and my gun drops to the ground so fast as I whip around.

"You—You screaming my name." I croak and her eyes tear up, her lower lip shaking as tears sting my eyes.

On her knees, her right hand clutching her shoulder as blood soaks my sweatshirt. "Kingston!" She cries, tears streaming down her face. Her body racks with a painful cry. Another scream ripping through the air. Ripping through my heart.

"I can't take that pain again...I can't watch your face pull tightly in pain..." a sob leaves me and she raises both hands, wincing in the process.

Tears slide down her cheeks "Kingston." She cries again, blood. Blood.

Her soft hands cup my cheeks but those images from days ago play back in my mind. It's like I'm standing in the hallway, back to that day.

Her eyes flutter "No!" I cry, tapping her face "Keep your eyes open!" I plead, my voice cracking as I hold pressure on her bleeding wound.

"The blood..." my body is shaking, violently, my hands shaking. I look at my hands, fresh blood from that day covering my shaking hands.

Blood.

Blood coats my hands, dripping down onto the tile.

Blood.

Her blood.

My amore's blood.

"T-The medics—" wet tears trail down my face.

My hands shake, my body shakes as people I don't know in uniforms surround Amara. Panic flaring in my senses "No!" I yell, trying to stop them.

"The stretcher...you being taken from me," my throat contracts, my eyes burning. My hands shaking violently.

The people in uniforms lift the stretcher up and start walking, my eyes snap wide "No!" I roar. Thrashing against the hold the men have on me.

"Amara!" I cry, my eyes following after her body as they carry her away.

Her lips touch my cheek. So so soft. So real.

"Kingston," her voice. So soft.

"You're shaking," her touch. So warm.

"I'm here," her whisper. So close.

Soft hands grab my violently shaking ones, a circular motion rubbing along the backs of my hands.

"You're okay, I'm safe, baby I'm right here," warm breath tickles my ear and my eyes snap open, Amara's blurry figure sitting on the counter holding my hands in hers.

Without a second thought I bury my face into her chest, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her into me.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Her heart rate is steady.

   That's all that matters.

Trying to breathe is hard, it feels like someone has me in a choke hold.

   "Breathe," she coos to me, her arms wrapping around me, rubbing my back reassuringly.

   My chest heaves with a hard breath but when I go to exhale a cry of pain leaves me instead. Guilt rips through me, tearing at my heart, the pit in my stomach ripping wide open again.

   "What's going on?" Someone's voice asks and a sob racks through me, gripping onto Amara, trying to stop my shaking hands.

   "Kingston..." Amara murmurs and I feel another hand touch my back but it's not Amara's.

   Her hand drifts to my hair, massaging my scalp as I cry into her "Its okay, I'm alright." She whispers to me, a larger hand rubbing my back as she cradles my head.

   "Amara's holding you," a deep voice speaks from behind me. My lungs burn as I gasp for air, sucking in Amara's scent, trying to comfort myself.

   A sob escapes my mouth again, my chest shaking with my sobs "Amara's holding you, look up at her." A voice instructs and I lift my head weakly.

   She's staring at me, her eyes full of worry as she holds my head "I'm here," she tells me softly. My shaking hands clamp tightly around her waist, drawing myself fully into her body.

   The hand slips from my back and now Amara's caressing me. Her scent, her arms. Her touch. Her.

   She's here.

   She's home.

   She's safe.

   She's okay.

   "Thank you..." Amara whispers to someone "It's alright dear. I know what it's like, he needs you. Just as much as you need him." The deep voice responds.

   Dear?

   Who calls Amara dear?

   Dad.

   Her fingers drag through my hair again as steps start to fade "Kingston it's okay, I'm here and you're holding me," her voice rings in my ears and my breathing is so fast it hurts, but I can't stop. Inhaling her scent over and over.

"It hurts..." I sob into her chest, my voice weak and thin. Small and cracking.

"It hurts knowing I will never forget it." I cry into her chest. My chest shaking. My hands shaking. My breathing fast and uneven.

A soft kiss is laid against my temple "I know, I know, let it out. It's okay to let go. I've got you." Her soft, melodic voice.

So calming.

So close.

So gentle.

So comforting.

   "P-Please never ever leave my sight," I plead into her chest, my tears soaking the fabric. Her hands rub along my back, my arms, my neck. Her chins rests atop my head "I'm not going anywhere. I love you. Take a breath with me," she instructs softly, pulling back gently so I'm watching her take in a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds before exhaling.

   I follow her motions, pulling in air and holding it for a few seconds before letting it out.

   She nods her head proudly "Again," she coos.

   In.

   Out.

   In.

   Out.

   In...

   Out...

   We do the breathing thing over and over again until my hands stop shaking so viciously and I'm starting to see straight.

   Amara's thumbs wipe away my tears and I stare at her.

   Her glasses still resting on her nose, her freckles still where I had kissed them. Her hair still messy. Her body still covered with my sweatshirt.

   She's still here.

   She's with me.

   She's safe.

   She's in my arms.

   My mouth opens but she places her finger over my lips, silencing me. I quickly close my mouth and she nods approvingly. "Don't apologize. Don't say it's your fault. Don't do anything. It's okay to have emotions Kingston. And it's okay to feel. I'm not mad at you at all." She reassures me and my shoulders slump in relief. Letting that out felt like a deadlift being taken off my shoulders.

   "I love you." She states truthfully, leaning down and pecking my lips softly. I open my mouth again but she silences me with another kiss.

"Stop talking."

My brows furrow as she gently hops down off the counter and grabs my hand, pulling my arm softly. Making me follow her as she tracks us both back to my room.

I follow her like the lost puppy I am.

She's everything I've ever wanted.

I would follow her to the ends of the earth, as long as it's with her.

   She pushes the door to my room open and pulls me in, closing the door softly behind her. "Amara?" I whisper, barely loud enough for myself to hear.

   Mattresses have been set up, the guys bags scattered across the room. Shirts and pants everywhere. Boxers spread out along the floor.

   I hope she doesn't see what the bathroom looks like.

   She hums in response, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she turns me around and pushes me down onto my bed.

   "Let me read to you," she whispers, kissing my temple before she steps over the clothes scattered out across the flooring.

   Watching her is like watching something so flawless, so perfect walking and breathing. She can't do one thing wrong. She reaches my desk and grabs the book she's been recently reading and then starts to make her way back over towards the bed.

The bed creaks as she crawls onto it, gently pushing me back until I'm laying down in the middle, the pillow beneath my head smelling of her. She gently tugs at the covers, her eyes soft as she pulls the warm comforter over my body and up to my waist before throwing her leg over me and gently straddling my hips.

She opens the book in her hands, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear as those emerald eyes scan across the paper for a few seconds before her pink lips pull up in a gentle smile.

   The sun shines in through my windows, shining gently across Amara's face. The glasses glaring a bright light towards my face forcing me to close my eyes and lay my head back onto the pillow beneath me.

   Every move Amara makes I feel while she's straddling me. I let my hands roam around until I find her legs and gently grip them, knowing she's there and I'm not actually imagining it.

   I can feel her soft smile from here, her gaze roaming over my face gently.

   She clears her throat and starts to read from the book, "I close my eyes again, hearing what he's saying. I changed, because I didn't think what I brought to the table was worthy enough."

   Her voice, so soothing and calm.

   My eyes feel heavy as she goes on, "I let them make me believe that, but who made them authorities? I may no longer be adored, but I might not be so miserable, either." Her velvety voice lulls me into a sleepy state, just drifting in and out of sleep.

   She's my lullaby. She can always calm me down and help me relax enough to fall asleep. No matter what I'm feeling.

   I feel her gentle gaze on my face before it vanishes and she pulls in a soft breath "And I may eat alone, but that's not such terrible company, is it?" On and on her soothing voice reads from the book she pulled off my mothers shelf.

   My mind keeps drifting off before I pull myself back to listen to her soft words.

   "I feel him move under me, and then a blanket covers my legs and body, locking our warmth in under the covers. I slowly drift off to sleep to the sounds of the rain and his heartbeat." I hear her go on but her voice slowly starts to fade away.

   My body weighs down into the mattress heavily until I have no choice but to let myself drift off.

   So I fall asleep, to the sound of Amara reading to me and the warm sun dusting my face.

——————————————————————————
   Man I want a relationship like theirs 😭

   Anywaysss...

   Hope y'all are enjoying the story!!

   I'm so grateful for you guys! You have no idea how much I appreciate y'all! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 28 24
Amara Black a 17 year old girl, that isn't exactly a good girl, quite the opposite actually. She's the type of girl that your parents tell you to sta...
941K 25.4K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.6M 355K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
155K 3.2K 50
Cole Anderson, the rich loner kid, hates everyone and everything. There seems to be at least one thing about each person that pisses him off beyond r...