betrayed (dabihawks omegavers...

By zebragoldfish

i suck at descriptions More

what the hell?
oh s-shit
should i continue this?
sly little fox
the bitch came back
*this is not part of the story*
HOLY FORK
ok yea.....ima jackass
helpppppppppp
HOLY MFING SHIT
hiatus?
welp....
chapter 14
OK OK IM SORRY
About me

life sucks

282 1 0
By zebragoldfish

hey. i feel like shit. dont know why im even bothering to post this. but life sucks right now. i have had a really shitty week and have no motivantion to do any thing execpt lay in a pit of my own sadness, cry, and listen to spotify. im sorry if im a shitty  writer for like NEVER updating. 

i dont know if i subconsiously want sypmpathy(i dont need it) but i have been going through a really bad depressive episode all week. i also have been having a fuckton of dyisphoria as well as a gender and sexuality crisis and on top of it all i got dumped yesterday.

im sorry for not updating :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
208K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...